Turning Vision Into Reality

Creating mobile apps and websites for eCommerce, Art Communities, Sports, Games, Finance, Social Media and other Online Services. Our apps stay on people's phones. Our websites are fast and modern. We love big projects but never shy away from bold startups.

Things are cheaper where we live that's why we charge less. We respect immovable deadlines that's why we work fast. We hate to let users down that's why we root for quality.

We study the goals of a business before we start and only work on the projects which we can help. Design is our strong suite but we never let it get out of hand – all our designs are practical. We write reusable code that anyone can edit further on but we like to stay and support our products after the launch.

Expertise:

- Mobile app development. For iPhone and Android. Scalable and compatible with the latest phone models.

- Web development. Modern and fast websites with mindful interface design.

- Experience design. Everything can work but delight has to be designed. We do that.

- Branding and illustration. Custom artworks that add friendliness.

Facts:

• Israel

Metro, CG Society, Altium, Cubebrush, Swyft, TBWA\RAAD
Multifamily Modeling Image

Multifamily Modeling

Multifamily Modeling is a company with a 10-year-long experience that builds sophisticated, straightforward financial models for multifamily investors and developers and provides consulting services throughout the US. Our job was to rebrand the company, redesign the website with the help of meaningful illustrations and product highlights. It was important to establish a professional look as well as promote functionality.

Builddie Image

Builddie

Builddie is a Smart Building System that uses artificial intelligence-based solutions to empower users to have absolute and real-time control over residential energy costs and savings. [RL] It collects data throughout the household and balances your comfort, energy usage, and budget while learning your preferences. [RL] Bulddie’s mission is to lead the world in residential energy savings by focusing on environmentally friendly

algorithms of energy consumption.
ADCNTRL Image

ADCNTRL

ADCNTRL is a cloud-based ad-tracking software for campaign management, data analytics, and optimization tools that makes advertising easier and more profitable. It's a fully-responsive platform with a ton of features, iluustrations, and transition animations which make this not just a useful software but delightful as well.

Cinema Tickets

Cinema Tickets App started out as a design challenge after we exchanged stories about our frustrating experiences with buying movie tickets online. This app fixes all the major UX touchpont errors where a conventional app would just bail. A concept was taken further and the app is in production.

Swyft Image

Swyft

Swyft is an international company that makes retail store solutions. Their products include vending machines, automated store soft-and hardware, robots, and cashierless stores. Swyft has developed the industry’s most robust and massively scalable cloud-based automated retail backend solution and implemented it in collaborations with some of the biggest brands in the world like Google, CVS Health, Vodafone and Sennheiser.

I'm in Image

I'm in

I'm in Diary is a mobile app running as a social journal for fast and easy arrangement of events with friends. We did the I'm in app development for iOS and Android as well as the UX design.

Cubebrush Image

Cubebrush

We’ve developed Cubebrush to work especially well for artists and students in the film, game, media and entertainment industries. Though, we believe Cubebrush can be massively useful regardless of the industry.

NPE Image

NPE

NPE is a mobile app for online parking space reserve, providing convenient parking experience as well as job opportunities. Our work with NPE was the app UI/UX design, development, and extensive testing.

Arthur W. Page Society Image

Arthur W. Page Society

The Arthur W. Page Society has been made to connect and strengthen corporate relations. Being the world’s leading professional association for senior public relations, it’s large user base of Chief Communications Officers of Fortune 500 corporations allows corporate executives and educators enrich their professional connections.

OMGene Image

OMGene

OMGene (http://www.omd.com) is an internal mobile application for a business enterprise created as an auxiliary communication and team-building platform. We designed UI and UX for OMGene, engineered the app's functionality, and provide ongoing support.

3D Molier Image

3D Molier

3D Molier is a digital modeling studio creating 3D graphics for games and movies across the world. They started out as a group of freelancers but quickly evolved into an international agency with all the traits of a big company but with the grit of a small studio. We redesigned their website to reflect the growth and maintain the visual intensity of the 3D Molier brand.

Fit for Bucks Image

Fit for Bucks

This is an app that takes the steps you accumulate through the day and brings you to the local stores which accept those steps in exchange for their products and services. Yes, you pay with your steps. A unique business model of the app made the user flow design a challenge we are proud of.

CGPLUS.COM Image

CGPLUS.COM

CGPLUS.COM is a social networking platform for professional digital artists. It is a place to share works, tips and tricks, tools and network with friends, search for jobs and more. We focus on artists in the entertainment industry, illustrators and sequential artists (comics).

FLEX Image

FLEX

Flex is a personal fitness training app we designed and developed under the supervision of Calvert Bauer, a leading fitness instructor in the country. The app offers the simplest and most intuitive fitness routine on the market. It also promotes the importance of nutrition by creating individual diet plans.

My Movies Image

My Movies

With our My Movies device sync you can enjoy your movie collection anywhere in the house. Whether on your laptop, mobile or even your Smart TV, My Movies helps you find that perfect movie for any occasion.

Wulfing Store Image

Wulfing Store

Fashion Store. Inspired by an extremely authentic street fashion brand stores, we are bringing the same product-based presentation and powerful imagery with minimum distraction. Focusing on seamless buying experience, we are putting a lot of the common estore features aside to make sure the product is the key.

Fit-In-Turn Fitness Profile Image

Fit-In-Turn Fitness Profile

We are glued to our phones. Among all the procrastination and ADD, this can be beneficial. We wanted to explore this in term of fitness which is the most compelling benefit as well as the most challenging. Here's the deal. You sign up as an intern of a coach the rest is the ordeal. You can compete in daily challenges, learn new moves, win points, and reach goals.

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gi Shop Image

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gi Shop

The unofficial sport of the company is brazilian jiu-jitsu. It's a culture as much as it is a martial art and the uniforms we use are beautiful pieces of work. Inspired by the Gracie Barra Wear store, we created this redesign and transition animations to bring a little UX into bjj.

Payment Protection Technology Image

Payment Protection Technology

Taking a 3D payment security technology (whatever that is) and using the tesseract analogy for the illustration. This time we've built the page organically around the illustration which exudes confidence. Kind of what you need from a payment protection service.

Ambitious Image

Ambitious

Ambitious is a conceptual architect social network. We wanted to tap into the close-knit professional community and design an expereince that fits the industry. Like in the real architecture, we abide to the visual hierarchy and balance of the styles. Emulating materials and building process is a way to bring immersion into the experience.

Web Development for Nonprofit Executive Society

"I’m confident that when they [Shakuro] hand something to me, I don’t have to check it in every browser. They write quality code."

Shakuro was hired to do design and development work. They also provided UX [user experience] services.

New York City, New York
Bobby Warren
Technology Manager, Arthur W. Page Society

The client has seen a 50% increase in member donations. They have received great feedback from members about the design of the website, and have seen a 60.53% increase in usage. The client really appreciated how much knowledge Shakuro had in coding.

Arthur Page Society is an international organization that represents the 300 Chief Communication Officers from the Fortune 300, and the 100 Chief Executive Officers of the 100 largest PR firms in the world. We sponsor research in PR and also provide thought leadership in that space. I lead our technology and website efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Shakuro?

Our website was previously on ExpressionEngine, which is predominantly used for blogs. It provided a public face for our organization as well as a member directory. We also have a separate donor database which we use to manage donations and other finances. We were looking for a way to combine the website functionality with the donor database.

We took a branding study we had done and gave that to Shakuro. They were able to develop design concepts which we presented to our executive committee, and they selected the overall look and feel for the website. They also worked with Shakuro to help provide the UX. It was very collaborative. It was us and Shakuro working together to get the UX right, but everything largely was done by Shakuro.

How did you come to work with Shakuro?

One of our members had loaned us a UX designer that works with them. She was on our team and she helped us with the UX.

How much have you invested with Shakuro?

The project was $200,000.

We’re still working with them. We started working them in 2014.

The one big thing we’ve seen as a vote of confidence is that we’ve seen a 50% increase in our member donations for our technology. We allow our members to donate to specific endeavors. Traffic has been really successful. We didn’t realize how bad our old site was until we saw the numbers for uptake on the new site. We saw a 60.53% increase in usage after we updated. The new site has a much better member directory, is mobile enhanced, and it’s really easy to search for members. We’ve gotten all kinds of praise from our members. They’ve all been complimentary of the website.

How did Shakuro perform from a project management standpoint?

We couldn’t do it without them. Yulia is the person we work with. She is amazing. I’m in charge of managing the project on our side. If it had been left to me, this project wouldn’t have launched. She’s been the backbone for everything. She keeps us on schedule and makes sure that we have our deliverables sent to her when we need to.

What did you find most impressive about Shakuro?

I’ve worked in technology before working with my current organization. I know good code and I know bad code. Shakuro browser tests across all platforms. I’m confident that when they hand something to me, I don’t have to check it in every browser. They write quality code. I can’t say enough about their quality of their development. It’s really good code.

Are there any areas Shakuro could improve?

No. I’d say that if I were going to launch a startup, they would be the first people I’d hire. They’re very precise and careful on their communication. They keep their projects on time, tell you no when they need to, are very accurate, and just a good group of people to work with.

Overall Score They’re the best.
    They hit their deadlines. There were times I really wanted something and they told me that it was not possible. They’ve never lied to me. They never promise me things they can’t deliver. That’s huge.
    Our website would have been a $1.2 million website if we had been sourcing it locally.
    I can trust their deliverables. When they say it’s finished, it’s finished. I can confidently present it to my boss and not worry that I’m giving him something that he’s going to catch problems on.
    I already have.