Increase Visibility, Attract Leads & Build Brand

Gold

We are an award-winning digital marketing agency serving clients globally. We are dedicated to developing and implementing an extensive online marketing strategy for your company.

We service clients across a multitude of verticals with the goal of generating leads and increasing sales for your business.

• 333 Preston St, Suite 1010
    Ottawa, ON K1S 5N4
  • 330 Bay Street, Suite 820
    Toronto, ON M5H 2S8

Orbcomm, Tiny Hoppers, Accruit, Assante Wealth Management

Mobile Web Dev for Law Firm

"seoplus+ dedicates themselves to their clients and goes above and beyond to deliver excellent service."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

seoplus+ developed a mobile responsive website. They now provide support services such as fixing issues, making site updates, and advising on performance improvements.

Ottawa, Ontario
Marketing and Community Relations, Law Firm

The site runs smoothly with minimal bugs. seoplus+ makes the collaboration effortless. They use methodic processes to coordinate tasks and respond quickly to inquiries. Customers can expect a knowledgeable team that works diligently and delivers high-quality products.

I perform marketing work for a small, specialized law firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We first engaged seoplus+ to make a mobile-friendly version of our website. The team has also helped us increase site performance and address bugs.

We needed a mobile-friendly site that runs as smoothly as possible.

I researched many digital agencies to complete this project. seoplus+’s team comprised honest and hardworking people that collaborate well and responded quickly to inquiries. I felt they fit our requirements for a partner quite well.

seoplus+ implemented a mobile responsive design to our website. They now troubleshoot site issues, create updates, and advise us on site improvements.

I work with several members of the seoplus+ team.

The site runs smoothly, thanks to the efforts of seoplus+. The team is reliable and solves problems swiftly.

The team works together like a well-oiled machine. Their protocols keep track of every detail, and they follow up to every question and task assigned. I can contact any team member with my concerns and receive a solution from the whole team promptly.

seoplus+ dedicates themselves to their clients and goes above and beyond to deliver excellent service. They recently conducted an audit of our site and assigned me several tasks. They then went beyond their requirements and followed up with me a few weeks later to offer support if I needed it.

No, we’re highly satisfied with their work.

I’ve recommended them many times.

SEO, PPC, and Website Design for Door Manufacturer

"I can contact any member of their team directly if I need their expertise. I’m not limited to one point of contact."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

seoplus+ implemented SEO, PPC, and web design services for two websites under one company. They distinguished the sites in search engines results and streamlined their contact forms.

Alison Capuano
Marketing Coordinator, AMBICO

The sites have achieved first page or first listing results in keyword searches. The new contact form has brought in more customer requests. seoplus+ responds quickly to any inquiries and makes time for in-person meetings. They demonstrated in-depth expertise and receptiveness to feedback.

I am the marketing coordinator for AMBICO. We build specialized doors and windows.

What challenge were you trying to address with seoplus+?

We were looking to grow and refine our online presence; we specifically wanted to implement SEO and engage Google AdWords. We have two websites that function as separate businesses: AMBICO.com which sells our specialized products to the international market, and AMBICO.ca which functions as a hardware outfitter for the local commercial market. Not only had we failed to update their SEO over the years, but the two sites also showed up simultaneously in search engines when they serve two distinct markets.

seoplus+ integrated SEO  into our sites. In particular, they straightened out our keywords to distinguish our two businesses in search results. They then implemented Google AdWords and PPC. Because their team completed these initial projects so well, we’ve expanded the original scope to include web design services. They’ve updated our contact form, shortening sections, designating more required fields that we need for follow-up, and suggesting that we put it on all of our product pages.

We work primarily with Derek (Account Manager and Team Lead, seoplus+) and our project manager Amanda (Digital Coordinator, seoplus+). They lead a team of experts in all aspects of our project.

How did you come to work with seoplus+?

I initially took their SEO seminar at Camp Tech so I could learn how to implement SEO myself. Brock (Co-Founder, seoplus+) led the course and openly gave away his knowledge and expertise, which impressed me. I came out with both better understanding of SEO and greater awareness of its complicated nature. I realized how important it was to engage professionals for our SEO needs. We vetted several companies for the project, but seoplus+ outshone the competition with their skill set and cost estimates.

We started working together in March 2017, and the partnership is ongoing.

Thanks to their SEO strategy, we showed up on the front page or in the first rank for the majority of our keywords. seoplus+ also solved the problem of distinguishing our two websites, succeeding where past vendors have failed. We’ve received far more inquiries via our contact form as well because customers find the new form simpler to fill out.

How did seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

I never feel like I can’t reach the team. Every inquiry I send gets a response right away to let me know that someone is looking into it. In addition, I can contact any member of their team directly if I need their expertise. I’m not limited to one point of contact.

Derek comes to our office once a month to go over project progress face-to-face. Some companies try to manage everything over the phone or via email, but seoplus+ takes the time to explain what they’re doing in person, which distinguishes them from the competition.

At first, because SEO is a complicated topic, we were struggling to understand the technical work seoplus+ was doing. They decided that, in addition to email and phone calls, they would send Derek to meet with us monthly. This change led to a vast improvement in our understanding and communication.

Make sure your internal team knows what they want. At first, we struggled to determine which of seoplus+’s services we needed. It took talks with Derek and then among our team members to make clear what we wanted the project to look like and how we wanted to get there.

The team makes it very clear what they’re doing in their monthly reports.

PPC and SEO for Renovation Company

"seoplus+ also finds people who are best suited for the tasks and builds a fantastic team."

2015 - Ongoing

seoplus+ provides organic and paid search services, such as SEO, Google AdWords campaigns, and Facebook ads.

Owner, Renovation Company

seoplus+’s in-depth knowledge helped to quickly achieve top results with specified keywords. This also enabled them to provide accurate cost-benefit analysis for any proposed keyword changes. Their consistent project management has established a partnership based on shared long-term goals.

I’m the CEO of a growing renovation and handyman service.

What challenge were you trying to address with seoplus+?

I needed a company to provide SEO services to help increase our online presence.

They handle both our organic and paid search through SEO services, Google AdWords campaigns, and Facebook ads. They also do twice-monthly blogging, design and send our e-blasts, and monitor the reporting.

I’ve worked directly and consistently with Derek (Sr. Account Manager, seoplus+). We appreciate him remaining our constant point of contact because it means that he better understands our goals. During our meetings with Derek, we will also interact with different technical specialists, such as team members specifically working on blogs or Google AdWords campaigns.

How did you come to work with seoplus+?

I found them through a Google search. They stood out to me because they were the first result in my searches for local SEO services. Derek then met with me in-person and we discussed how we would work together.

We spend $1,400 a month.

We began working together in 2015, and the work is ongoing.

Approximately 60% or our client leads come through the organic or paid search that seoplus+ handles. They’ve been a powerful and beneficial generator. Additionally, they are very skilled in SEO. Through their knowledge and their constant online posting, we quickly became the first result for many of our keywords.

How did seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

We meet with Derek in-person every six weeks, and he’ll bring in the specialists that are currently working on the project. I appreciate that kind of interaction because it creates a level of dedication and attention to detail.

I’ve been very impressed with their monthly reports and frequent in-person meetings. The reports are 8–10 pages and very detailed. seoplus+ also finds people who are best suited for the tasks and builds a fantastic team. They are familiar with the industry and can deliver an accurate cost-benefit analysis for any changes in keywords, which we found extremely helpful.

They’re excellent at the organic search and SEO, but they could improve on their paid ads, like Google AdWords and Facebook ads. They also don’t provide services for other social media platforms, like Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn. I think expanding that capacity would help them bring in, and keep more business.

You don’t need a lot of knowledge in the field to work with them. They’ll help guide you through the process.

Digital Advertising for Hockey Franchise

“I imagine we’re one of their smaller clients, but they never make us feel that way.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

After identifying key audiences, seoplus+ implemented advertising and search campaigns for a hockey franchise. They also optimized website content with strategies to boost sales and improve conversion rates.

Creative Director, Perfect Skating

Despite some early technical issues, seoplus+ quickly generated quality leads, increased traffic, and improved sales and search rankings. As the relationship continues, they remain responsive, organized, and available. Flexible and receptive to feedback, they feel like part of the internal team.

I’m the creative director at Perfect Skating. We’re a hockey development company that works with professional and minor athletes around the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We offer a unique franchise opportunity for hockey coaches. It takes a very driven and experienced person to successfully operate the franchise, and we were struggling to target that specific audience. We needed a vendor to help us find potential franchisees.

We want to find franchise candidates that love hockey and want to be their own boss.

I’d previously worked with seoplus+ on a project for my own video production business. They helped us reach the top of Google search pages in an incredibly short period, and those results are still driving business. Based on that experience, I looked to them for this project as well.

In an initial meeting, we laid out a vision for Perfect Skating. Their team eagerly researched our industry and target audience, then formulated a plan. We collaborated to identify our ideal markets and locations, and designed strategies aimed to reach those groups.

We primarily created copy and ad content for Facebook campaigns, but seoplus+ provided additional services. They implemented several search strategies and optimized our website and landing pages. All of their efforts focus on boosting sales and improving our conversion rates. Their team continues to support our outreach campaigns.

Derek (Account Manager and Team Lead, seoplus+) is our main point of contact. He coordinates with other team members in charge of the various components within our project, but I’m also free to contact them whenever it’s necessary. If I want performance updates, I’ll reach out to the analyst. If I need information on our ad content and distribution, I’ll call that team’s lead. For any website changes or complex coding issues, I can speak with a developer.

We’re still in the early stages of the partnership, but we’ve already received quality leads and opened multiple franchises in Canada. The ads started running in early summer 2018, but we had some technical difficulties with our CRM and marketing system, which required us to halt some of the efforts. Despite the interruptions, we’re still seeing a consistent flow of potential franchisees into our system, increase in new traffic and incoming inquiries, and a boost in sales at our corporate location. Additionally, we’re now ranked first on results pages for all of our keywords.

We’re happy with the quick results. Because we’re a small team, seoplus+ has been a valuable resource. They handle a good portion of the work, which eases our internal workload.

How did the seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

The seoplus+ team is great. Derek has steady control over the project. He makes sure everyone on both sides is on the same page. He’s clear about the responsibilities of each of his team members, so I always know who to talk to with specific questions or concerns. Overall, they’re incredibly responsive. I imagine we’re one of their smaller clients, but they never make us feel that way. They’re always available and willing to meet whenever we ask.

What impresses you about the seoplus+?

Their strategies generate impressive results and require minimal effort on my end. They work as an extension of our team, holding our hand through an unfamiliar process. I attribute a good portion of our success to their team.

No, there aren’t. If we want them to change something, we discuss it, and they adjust accordingly. For example, at one point a competitor was ranking above us on Google. We found that seoplus+ hadn’t been bidding on our company name to keep our monthly spend down. We asked them to make sure we outbid our competitors, and they made the necessary changes to their workflow to assure it never happened again. I really can’t complain about any aspect of their service.

Overall Score I haven’t found a vendor better than seoplus+.
    They always had time for us.
    It’s an extremely reasonable cost given the results.
    They delivered great results in a short time period.
    I’ve worked with them at multiple companies, and I’ll continue to recommend them wherever I go.

Website for Multimillion-Dollar Boutique Retailer

"We look forward to continuing to build on our relationship with them."

Feb. - Jun 2017

seoplus+ designed and developed a website for a boutique European home goods retailer. They incorporated existing brand elements along with new creative assets to complete the design.

Director E-Commerce Strategy, Boutique Retailer

Within a quick turnaround, seoplus+ launched the site to internal applause. The team boasted strategic design choices, which were sustainable and focused on longevity.

We are a multimillion dollar retail boutique, offering premium home products to a loyal customer base, offering bespoke and concierge services. We partner with over 30 European brands and present over 3000 SKUs.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We have been a highly successful retail store for over 25 years, always innovating our retail experience and product offering to our customers to bring fresh experience.

It's time we launched a website but we had no experience to do this. We also worked with a web developer complete that could not deliver our needs and so we turned to SEOPLUS to help us with webdesign and strategy.

As we are a small business, we needed an agile partner that can help us with both big and small problems, we also needed to be transparent with pricing and timing needs - SEOPLUS was great to work with.

SEO Plus quickly understood our needs and helped us turnaround our website in a short timeline, with a design that aligns with our brand assets and positioning. They always came up with innovative solutions that fit the need and were proactive about helping us 'think long-term'.

We just launched our website - very pleased with the results. Their solutions and designs are long term and sustainable which is key to building an online presence. They delivered everything ontime and with great results.

We enjoyed working with the team in the past 5 months. We look forward to continuing to build on our relationship with them.

Keyword Optimization for Sponsorship Consultant

"I'm on the first page of results for 6 of my keywords, and I'm in first place for 2 of them. seoplus+ did a good job of setting expectation."

The client was looking for a SEO [search engine optimization] firm to help them rank for chosen keywords. seoplus+ was hired to provide on-site SEO services and make sure that the client's content was optimized.

President, Consulting Firm

The client has been impressed by seoplus+'s industry expertise and their refusal to participate in black hat tactics. seoplus+ has been able to rank the client's website for a majority of their keywords, including several first page results. Overall, the client recommends seoplus+ for their honesty and excellent support.

We are a small group focusing on sponsorship, marketing, and consulting. We help people figure out what their sponsorship opportunities are worth, and what the best way of selling them is. We work with charities, non-profits, sports teams, and major events organizers.

I am the president and Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with seoplus+?

My goal was simple in concept: to get to the first page of Google for chosen keywords. I came to seoplus+ with this clearly-defined issue.

seoplus+ has provided 95% on-site SEO services. I had my own backlinks and guest-posting strategy. seoplus+'s focus has been helping me identify the right keywords. I had a bad mix which was pointing me to the wrong people. I was getting traffic, but not the right traffic. seoplus+ also worked on some backlinking, but that wasn't my focus.

I retained the post-writing tasks, using seoplus+ as an editing department. They go through my whole site, and make sure that my content is optimized. I do run pay-per-click, but I also handle it myself.

How did you come to work with seoplus+?

I looked at whether or not the SEO companies I was reviewing were active in thought leadership, out-speaking, and working with the community. It takes a certain level of intelligence and competence to stand out in front of a crowd, tell them how things work, and answer questions in real-time. Getting repeat speaking opportunities is a sign of a fairly evolved business.

seoplus+ lists the keywords that they rank for on their site. Those could have been very easy targets, so I wanted to do a search for myself, for what I thought SEO is associated with by the average person. seoplus+ consistently ranked number-one and two for those terms. I searched for their competitors, and those companies weren't there.

I talked to various companies about black hat SEO practices. Any competitor who mentioned using black hat was crossed off my list. I don't imagine that most people coming to digital marketing firms know this part of the activity, which can be a little dangerous.

seoplus+ has real-life, in-person thought leadership skills, they rank consistently for various keywords, and they're not secretly setting up a private blog network, or buying bad backlinks. To me, there was no other option in the field. The price that seoplus+ charged didn't play a factor at all, it was more about quality of product.

How much have you invested with seoplus+?

The cost of my package with seoplus+ is around $1,000 per month. I may not be using an off-the-shelf product, given that I traded some pieces. I handle my own writing, and I don't need seoplus+ to manage my social media.

seoplus+ is more costly than other firms. When I refer people to them, I often hear that they're pretty expensive. I can't tell if this is because those people have wrong expectations or not. When I was trying to decide if the work would be worth $10,000 per year, I did the math for how many hours I'd be spending doing the work myself. It isn't possible to not do SEO or write blog posts.

I first met with seoplus+ in October 2015. We kicked off the work in December, and have an ongoing relationship.

Initially, I picked 15 keywords to target. I'm currently ranking high for 12 of the 15. I reconnected with the seoplus+ team in order to do a refresh, as my business model changed. We added a number of keywords, so I've come to rank for 16 of 30. Optimization for the new ones was only started this morning.

I'm on the first page of results for 6 of my keywords, and I'm in first place for 2 of them. seoplus+ did a good job of setting expectations, letting me know that that probably won't happen, but it did.

This time last year, I'd had 32 organic visits to my site. This month, I have 1,300 visits coming from SEO work. This represents a significant jump in organic searches. For me, each of those visits is worth 3 pay-per-click ones. They're so much more valuable.

Someone just bought one of my off-the-shelf products after googling a term. I've also received a request for proposal for a sizeable project after someone found me through an organic search. These 2 results will pay for seoplus+' services for 5 years.

How did seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

seoplus+' structure may not be unique, but it's a huge advantage. I can onboard with a team of 6 people. Whenever I screw something up accidentally, it will be fixed by a web designer the same day, without charge. I think that seoplus+ expects people to foul up contact forms and so on. I have had access to on-call WordPress support. I have one point of contact, as well as a dedicated editor/writer. I can speak to someone about the technical side of writing, as well as the technical side of SEO. Those two things alone have saved me enough time in order to justify the cost, let alone ranking in Google. I can save 10 hours of work per month.

What did you find most impressive about seoplus+?

When most clients are comparing seoplus+ to whomever else, and expecting the results the next day, I can imagine it must be tempting to use black hat techniques. seoplus+ could bump my ranking tomorrow, and then completely destroy my whole website in 6 months. They'd be gone by then, so it wouldn't matter. I may unknowingly suggest something which turns out to be black hat, during a monthly strategy meeting with seoplus+. They will raise flags right away, telling me that it's a bad idea. I have someone to bounce ideas off of.

Whatever it is that seoplus+ has created by way of its structure, has gone well with its culture and philosophy, and it has made my life so much easier. I would have to receive an outstanding offer in order to consider moving to anyone else in the marketplace.

Are there any areas seoplus+ could improve?

Not for me. I know slightly more about the space than the average person, but if I was completely cold and had no concept at all of digital marketing, I would want more information from seoplus+. I can't say that seoplus+ hasn't provided enough information, because it isn't true. This remark is really disingenuous. I have no issues with seoplus+ at all. There are few areas in my business where things magically happen, and I have no problems. seoplus+ is one of them.

What I enjoyed about working with seoplus+ is that they've specifically assigned me deadlines, and held me to them. seoplus+ is using the internal CRM [customer relationship management] tool very well.
    By farming the work to seoplus+, I can bill my own clients 2-3 times the amount I'm being charged. In this context, seoplus+ is very well-priced.
    I recommend seoplus+ all the time.

SEO Recovery Project for Charity Organization

"When compared to other general contractors, seoplus+ is a pleasure to deal with."

seoplus+ reviewed and improved existing SEO work on a recently-launched website. The team has also provided social media marketing consultation and is slated to provide off-site work in the future.

Ottawa, Canda
Finance Manager, Charity Organization

seoplus+ has drastically improved the rankings of the website, moving it from the third to the first page of search results for targeted keywords. The team works well with small companies and offers a wealth of expertise.

We're a medium-sized registered charity in Ottawa.

I am the finance manager of the charity.

What business challenge were you trying to address with seoplus+?

We'd launched a new website and noticed a significant problem with our SEO afterwards. We lacked visibility and there had been many deficiencies which needed correcting.

The original SEO work had been done by another company. seoplus+ was responsible for reviewing the site and making improvement suggestions. Their work was mostly on-site. We're cleaning up basic elements at this time and off-site work has been planned for the future.

seoplus+ has also given us some advice with regards to social media marketing, but there is a serious immediate problem which needs to be rectified quickly. After that, we'll move on to less serious issues.

How did you come to work with seoplus+?

Nothing speaks to the quality of an SEO company more than finding them as the first result after a Google search. They were the number one local company we found.

I cannot provide this information.

We started working with them a month ago. The cleanup process has mostly been completed by now and we are looking towards the next steps.

We've seen immediate drastic improvements in our ranking as a result of seoplus+ and their work. We went from being in the third page of search results for our targeted keywords, to being on the first page.

What distinguishes seoplus+ from other providers?

I haven't dealt with a lot of SEO agencies but, when compared to other general contractors, seoplus+ is a pleasure to deal with. We're a small company, and they're a good fit for us.

Is there anything seoplus+ could have improved or done differently?

I can't think of anything.

SEO for Counseling and Therapy Services Company

"seoplus+ understands problems and knows how to solve them."

2011 - Ongoing

seoplus+ provides a number of online marketing services to increase digital presence. This includes blog content production and WordPress-focused SEO services.

Ottowa, Canada
President, Canadian Counseling & Therapy Firm

seoplus+ delivers monthly content that consistently ranks on the first page of Google and continues to generate leads. The team is professional, responds quickly, and provides monthly tips and progress reports.

My organization does counseling, consulting, mediation, and coaching for individuals and companies.

I am the president and counselor.

What business challenge were you trying to address with seoplus+?

I had a couple of Web designers, IT [information technology] people and social networking people who were okay, but they were amateurs. I found seoplus+ to be extremely professional and thorough. I switched everything over to them.

They designed both my websites, and they linked them. They update two blogs every month. I'm on page one of Google, which is an advantage. There's some extreme competition here in Ottawa. They have a policy at seoplus+ that they only work with one company in a given category, which I find extremely beneficial. That's a great principle. If they were doing similar quality work for two or three others in my field, that would not be good. There was an issue of negative reviews on Google and they helped me there. I get lots of contact through WordPress, which seoplus+ hooked up for me. I get reports and tips from them every month. They watch Google AdWords. They always get back to me very quickly. They won best new small business in Ottawa for two years.

How did you come to work with seoplus+?

It's been four years now. I just wasn't pleased with the ones I was dealing with. I was impressed by them on the phone. They were also physically near me.

It's so variable. I don't want to provide that.

I've been first on Google for a long time. The blogs that come out every month come out on the first page of Google. I always have six or seven people lined up on WordPress.

What distinguishes seoplus+ from other providers?

Their professionalism and customer service. seoplus+ understands problems and knows how to solve them.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

I can't think of anything.

Not in my line of work, of course, but I have referred them to people.

Online Audit and SEM for Financial Services Company

“The focused online marketing campaign has led to an increase in clients.”

Jan. 2018 - Dec. 2018

seoplus+ provides digital services, first completing an online audit and then putting together a plan to improve the company’s website, social media, and digital ads.

Paul Boudreau
Manager & Financial Controller, Rowat Insurance

The team worked on the website, Facebook page, and SEM campaigns to great effect, increasing traffic to both the site and social media platforms. They were effective, responsive partners who demonstrated their level of expertize through the excellent plan of action.

I’m the financial controller and manager of Rowat Insurance, an insurance broker in Canada.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We needed help with our online presence to build our brand with the public and reach potential new online clients.

We wanted to increase traffic to our website, including both customers and those browsing for information on finding coverage. We need these online leads to get quotes from our website, to have more reviews of our company on Google, and more traffic to our Facebook page too.

They were referred to us by a colleague. We’d originally dealt with them successfully on previous projects, and they provided us with excellent service.

They conducted an online audit to find out where we were, where we wanted to be, and what goals we wanted to achieve. Once these benchmarks were set, they put together a plan of changes to our website, Facebook, Google Analytics, and Google Ads campaigns. They then provided continuous updates and additional ideas to optimize this plan as time went on.

Several people were in contact with me, including the account manager/team lead, content marketing coordinator, and SEO specialists.

We’ve experienced very positive outcomes from the project. The focused online marketing campaign has led to an increase in clients.

It was very effective. We received immediate responses from them and monthly reports on all areas of the SEM campaign.

I was impressed by their ability to identify what we needed to do to reach our target audience and their expertise in developing a plan of action to meet those goals. From the start, they made themselves available and ensured that we achieved what we wanted to.

It would be nice if the project was completed more quickly, but an effective SEM campaign takes time, with a long-term commitment.

Digital Marketing for Roofing Company

“They’ve lived up to their positive recommendation from past clients.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

The seoplus+ team provided SEO and PPC services, redesigned a website, and wrote social media and blog content. They continue to manage the digital marketing efforts, strengthening the brand’s online presence.

Kershan Bulsara
General Manager, Roofmaster Ottawa Inc

So far, seoplus+ has generated positive results. They are skilled and diligent, managing the project efficiently and communicating responsively. The depth of their team is one of their key strengths.

I’m the general contractor at Roofmaster Ottawa Inc. We’re a roofing company.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

I needed a vendor to take on full management of my digital presence.

I wanted to establish a strong online identity, rank in the top three results for relevant searches, and generate more leads.

They had a good reputation and offered a fair price.

We hired them to assist with our SEO and PPC efforts, redesign our website, write content for social media posts and blogs, and manage our online presence with some PR strategies. We spoke with their team frequently to discuss our budget, upcoming promotions, changes that needed to be made to the website, and a variety of other digital tasks.

We had a main point of contact, but they also provided trained resources for each specific type of work.

We’ve been working with them since 2016, and we’re still happy with their services. They rank well organically themselves, so they know how to get other businesses to that level as well. They’ve lived up to their positive recommendation from past clients.

How did the seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great. We don’t have any issues in terms of project management.

What impresses you about the seoplus+?

I’m most appreciative of their quick response time. They put me in touch with the right people in a timely manner.

I can’t think of anything at this time.

We've had no scheduling issues.
    Their price is pretty fair compared to others in the industry.
    They deliver high-quality work.
    I've already referred them.

Gold