Power to grow

We are SEOP, one of the top rated Digital Marketing and SEO organizations in the world. SEOP’s sophisticated suite of advanced strategic Search Engine Optimization and Digital Marketing services including PPC Management, Mobile Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management will help you grow your business and dominate your competition.

2004
    Brazil
    Philippines

Fortune 500 companies.

SEO for Local Banking Cooperative

"SEOP has been instrumental in making sure our site doesn't lose any search or ranking value."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

SEOP optimized the online presence of a credit union, boosting their search results and offering solutions for keyword ranking. They recently monitored keyword rankings during a conversion to a responsive site.

Margate, Florida
Jennifer Burns
Chief Marketing Officer, We Florida Financial

Results have been positive, with improvement in keywords and site engagement. The SEOP team has become a valued partner, going beyond providing a service to actually teaching and sharing their SEO expertise.

We Florida Financial is a credit union that serves members primarily in South Florida. I’m the chief marketing officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEOP?

We needed expertise in SEO but didn’t know where to start. We needed a company that would help us learn along the way while achieving results for us.

It’s an ongoing effort to optimize our search rankings. They reviewed our site and made suggestions for content changes to make it more SEO friendly. Over time, they’ve explained to us how the search works and helped us identify keywords and products to focus on. We’ve refined the efforts around each of those products so that over the course of the year, we’re focusing on different ones with respect to their seasonality.

I worked with the initial salesperson so we understood what we were getting into and what we needed to invest to make a difference. We’ve worked with a search analyst since the beginning.

How did you come to work with SEOP?

A former employee identified them. We looked at a few firms, but SEOP were willing to help us on the learning curve we needed. They're leading, but they're also teaching us along the way.

$35,000–$40,000.

We started working together in August 2015, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve seen improvement in the keywords we’re tracking. We have about nine to 10 keywords ranking on the first page of Google and a few more ranking on the first listings of the Map Pack, as it's important for us to show up in local search. Most recently, we changed our site to be responsive. SEOP has been instrumental in making sure our site doesn't lose any search or ranking value.

How did SEOP perform from a project management standpoint?

There are things I wish they were more proactive on, but we’re getting the results we want and there are no issues. We communicate through phone and email.

The analyst assigned to us is very patient and thorough and answers all our questions.

Not that I can think of.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

They’re a good partner. They do what we ask, and we don’t need to keep tabs on them.

I’ve never had any concerns in this regard.
    The pricing is fair. They ask us our budget, and they tell us what we’ll get for that amount.
    They do what we ask and we’re seeing results.
    They’re very competent. The only drawback is that they’re not local.

SEO & PPC for Virtual Training Platform

"[T]heir focus on ensuring that the customer gets what they need is excellent."

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

SEOP provides a range of SEO and PPC services in order to attract new clients and portray a positive, accurate online image.

Alpharetta, Georgia
Ginger Ackerman
Owner, Jigsaw Virtual Learning

Since the engagement began, the company has moved up several positions in Google search rankings and began to receive higher quality leads. SEOP communicates clearly about their plans and progress, shares their extensive knowledge, and tailors their approach to suit the project and audience.

Jigsaw is a virtual training platform. We provide technology which corporations use for training employees remotely or virtually, and also work with higher education (universities and colleges), and have a virtual classroom for K-12 as well. Everything we do is virtual—being able to learn, engage, interact, record sessions, and have immersive sessions in a virtual environment. I am the vice president of sales and marketing, as well as one of the owners of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEOP?

We had no good SEO capabilities for really exploiting our company in the marketplace using the website. We were getting poor hits to it and needed to bring SEO up a number of notches. We’d been working with a local company in Georgia, which just wasn’t getting it done—we weren’t getting information from them which would help us understand what we needed to do and how we needed to do it.

SEOP has provided SEO services for us, and we’re just starting the pay-per-click program. We’ve been in a pilot review of it, and, based on the results we’re getting, the desire for us is to expand the process in 2018.

I worked with their salesperson, the one who knew the most about what the breadth SEOP’s services were. He tagged me in with their SEO experts, and we have our own account manager, Steve, who has done a fantastic job of sending us monthly reports. We have worked together in terms of the direction we wanted for a period, what scenario to go for, adding links and keywords, keeping everything moving forward.

From there, they tagged me with the pay-per-click person. We’ve been starting to work on that over the last couple of months. We’re still in the pilot phase.

I’ve worked with a number of people in the team, and the handoff has been good. When I got something else I needed, I got handed back to the sales group, for them to give us an idea of what could be done and how they could do it. Once we decide on something, we will be handed back to the appropriate person. From a team perspective, SEOP is a great, integrated group.

How did you come to work with SEOP?

We were working with a marketing firm in Georgia, for some rebranding. At that time, we were looking for a new SEO company. I don’t know if that company had used SEOP before, but, as we were looking for new organizations, their name came up as the ones they would recommend. We were connected with our sales rep, and it was history from there. We clicked with them, and everything we’ve done has been team-oriented, which is fantastic. We’re a team-oriented organization ourselves, so our culture matches well with SEOP’s.

Confidential.

I believe we’ve been working with SEOP for three years.

SEOP has done a fantastic job in not only getting our ratings much, much higher, but the number of hits is also higher and of a different caliber. They have taught us a lot and kept us informed along the way about the things we needed to do, and which we weren’t getting from the other company.

I don’t have analytics in front of me, but I do know that we’ve moved up in ranking significantly, anywhere from number three or four. Before, we weren’t even in the top 10. The results have been substantial enough to not only keep SEOP on board, but to increase what we’re doing with them.

How did SEOP perform from a project management standpoint?

We normally used email and phone. When we need to get together for something more substantial, we use our own platform, since that’s what it was designed for.

SEOP does nothing without our approval, and, if we have a question, we can have a quick phone call. Each quarter or month, based on whom I’m working with, I will have calls to keep everyone in the loop.

Their attention to detail is good, and their focus on ensuring that the customer gets what they need is excellent. SEOP’s desire to help us understand what they’re doing and why is also excellent, as is their outreach.

I get a ton of emails around SEO from groups who would like to tag onto our site. Anytime I need anything or have a question, being able to flip to someone who can tell me if something makes sense, whom I can trust to have our best interest in mind, is phenomenal for me. I know very little about SEO, and I’ll never be an expert on it. With SEOP, I don’t have to be. I have a team behind me, which I can really trust.

At this point, not really. Anytime I need anything, SEOP will be incredibly responsive.

If the client is looking to use SEOP, the first thing to do is to lay out what they know and don’t know, and get the team’s advice on the best way of making things happen. Work with them to track what they’re doing, so we understand all of the steps. We have quarterly and monthly meetings, based on what we’re doing, to make sure that everything is kept fresh. SEOP has done a great job of keeping us on-task.

Overall Score We receive information to look at every month. We tag it back-and-forth, get it approved, and right out.
    Every so often, there will be a two-day delay, but nothing which would be impactful for us in a negative way. Overall, SEOP kept everything on time.
    They’re not cheap by any stretch of the imagination, but, from a value perspective, we’ve gotten a tremendous amount from working with SEOP.
    As I mentioned earlier, SEOP is very good at knowing what needs to be done, keeping us informed while still getting our input, and getting our approval.
    I recommend them all the time.