Just Ask and Consider it Done

Hello, I’m Rahul Yadav having 5+ years of proven experience in SEO, Technical website audit, Link building, Guest Post, PR etc. I am a consultant and also an enthusiastic entrepreneur who has built an own online marketing consulting firm that has helped businesses grow multifold with his effective growth hacks, seo techniques, and innovative marketing. Currently providing Digital Marketing service to clients worldwide.

I am extremely capable in Digital Media Presence Strategy and taking care of all channels of Digital Marketing Campaign with optimal ROI Management.

In my experienced life, I have worked with 100+ clients including top startups and brands. My passion is to work with startups and other companies to help grow their online revenue is like watching a toddler taking their first step for me.

As SEO experts will specialize in several of the areas mentioned below:

• In-depth keyword research
  • Studying traffic and analytics
  • Split-testing similar pages
  • Building natural backlinks
  • Analyzing the client’s competitors
  • Maximizing local search exposure
  • Developing strong calls to action
  • Working with writers and designers
  • Programming in HTML, PHP, etc.
  • Expertise with WordPress or Joomla
  • Creating effective ranking strategies
  • Researching the latest SEO practices

Whether you’re into automobile industry, construction industry or any business, you need Digital Marketing for more leads & sales. A perfect Digital Marketing Strategy help your business presence to reach out right audiences. I can be your Digital Marketing consultant and Partner, Just drop me your query.

Freelancer

Powerlinkoil.com

am1nah.com

Inventiva.co.in

SEO Strategy for Online Flower Delivery Service

"Rahul has amazing project management skills despite having many clients to tend to."

Feb. 2017 - Jan. 2019

SEO Expert & Consultant – Rahul took over the SEO efforts for the company in order to boost organic traffic growth. He provided valuable suggestions for improvements.

Amit Koslia
Associate SEO Manager, Flower Aura

The collaboration resulted in a fourfold boost in organic traffic and a 34% upsurge in conversions, which speaks highly of SEO Expert & Consultant – Rahul’s expertise. The guidance he provides and strong portfolio make him a strong contender when vetting SEO experts.

I’m a digital marketing associate at Flower Aura, an online flower delivery store with 50 locations across India. We deliver flowers and cakes within 24 hours to our customers’ doors.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Expert & Consultant - Rahul?

We had been handling SEO on our own for the last three years with a small in-house team. However, we didn’t have much organic growth. We needed a specialist to help us.

Our main objective was to have someone manage the SEO for our website.

We found SEO Expert & Consultant - Rahul after a lot of online research. He had high rankings for competitive keywords such as SEO expert and digital marketing expert. We analyzed his portfolio and my team was impressed.

SEO Expert & Consultant – Rahul took over our SEO strategy, providing valuable suggestions based on his impressive SEO skills.

We had a team of five people assigned to us.

After 18 months of collaboration, we got a fourfold growth in organic traffic and a 34% growth in conversions.

How did SEO Expert & Consultant - Rahul perform from a project management standpoint?

Rahul has amazing project management skills despite having many clients to tend to. He knows how to guide his team to produce a more effective outcome.

What impresses you about SEO Expert & Consultant - Rahul?

His online portfolio and SEO strategy are remarkable. The work we saw that he did for his last few clients was impressive.

I don't think there’s anything to improve.

Content Marketing for E-Commerce Company

“He’s a real SEO expert.”

2013 – Jul. 2018

SEO Expert & Consultant - Rahul assisted with content marketing, SEO, and guest posting. He built connections to other bloggers. He stayed updated on new websites and bloggers to link with the site.

Salu Kaushik
Digital Marketing Manager, Herbsjoy

SEO Expert & Consultant – Rahul delivered strong results by significantly increasing organic traffic to the website and also increasing the number of quality leads that came in. He offers strong quality in his field yet keeps his costs affordable. He is a genuinely helpful and valuable resource.

I’m the digital marketing manager for Herbsjoy, an e-commerce company. We deal in electronics, like keyboards and computer mice. We’re a gadget selection company. I take care of the digital marketing aspects like SEO, PPC, social media, and email marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Expert & Consultant - Rahul?

We were looking for someone who had a great connection with bloggers. We’re still working with him but not in the same capacity.

We hired him for content marketing. He also helped us do SEO and guest posting, with quality control included.

He provided some creative bloggers who are ready to work at small discounts.

How did you come to work with SEO Expert & Consultant - Rahul?

I met him at a blogging event. He has great online visibility. He’s a wanted blogger and has connections. We hired him because he had worked with bloggers and blogging events before.

We’ve spent $50,000.

We worked together from 2013 until July 2018.

He had great results. We’re excited and satisfied with his connection to bloggers. After working with him, we had good referral traffic and real leads. The campaign was extremely beneficial for us. We had a 55% increase in the organic traffic to my website. It’s cost-effective.

How did SEO Expert & Consultant - Rahul perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re satisfied with his project management skills. He’s always searching for new websites and new bloggers to connect with and to link with our website. We haven’t had any issues. We used the Excel dashboard.

He’s a real SEO expert. He’s a technical guy with good knowledge.

He has blogger connections, but he should have an influence connection also. He could then influence the marketing campaign cost effectively because he can get the real traffic through influential marketing.

If you’re looking for quality and cost-effectiveness, go with him.

SEO Consulting for a Headphone Store

“I don’t think I could find a better SEO service provider than Rahul.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Rahul Yadav provides SEO services to promote business growth and increase incoming leads. He determines profitable keywords to increase search ranking positions and continues to support these campaigns.

Founder, Headphone Store

Yadav’s efforts resulted in notable business growth. He leverages his organizational skills to efficiently manage the project. An excellent flow of communication and consistent reports assure that everyone involved is up-to-date on the project.

I am the founder of a business startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Expert & Consultant - Rahul?

We wanted to grow our business and gain more leads.

Rahul helps us improve our search rankings with various keywords. He handles our SEO campaigns and creates strategies to increase organic traffic.

We work directly with Rahul.

How did you come to work with SEO Expert & Consultant - Rahul?

A friend referred us to Rahul after a positive experience.

We have spent an estimated $17,000 so far.

We started working together in January 2017, and the partnership is ongoing.

Since engaging with Rahul, we’ve experienced significant growth. He provides us with weekly and monthly reports on what he has done and what he plans to do. This assures we are always on the same page.

Because we are in the same region, it is easy for us to communicate via phone, email, Skype, and in-person meetings. Yadav has excellent client management skills.

I don’t think I could find a better SEO service provider than Rahul.

I would recommend his services.

He is dedicated to time lines.
    He is a little expensive.

SEO Services for Private College

“I would recommend him highly and advise people to invest in his service.”

Oct. 2017 - ongoing

Rahul implemented SEO services to increase leads for a higher education group. He also provided limited digital strategy and PPC consulting.

Marketing Analyst, Private College

Six months into the engagement, site traffic has increased and generated leads are at over 6,000 per month. The site now ranks first on Google for several relevant search terms.

I’m the marketing analyst at a primary education group. We provide services for higher education at the graduate and post-graduate levels.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rahul?

We needed SEO services to improve our lead generation process. Our primary goal was to attract as many students and professors as possible during admission times.

We hired him mainly for SEO services, but he also did some digital marketing and PPC advertising.

I only worked with Rahul.

How did you come to work with Rahul?

I found him in an online search.

I’ve invested about $50,000 thus far.

We started working together in October 2017 and the work is ongoing.

After a six-month collaboration, we’ve hit our target of 6,000 leads per month. We’re getting new traffic from search keywords, and we rank on the first pages on several relevant terms.

How did Rahul perform from a project management standpoint?

His project management skills were quite good. We primarily communicated via Skype.

His website was one of the first that I found while doing research, which proves his skill in implementing SEO best practices.

Everyone can improve their skills around achieving timely results. He also needs to keep himself up to date with new technologies.

I’m fully satisfied with him. I would recommend him highly and advise people to invest in his service.

Overall Score I’m really impressed with his effort and quality of work.
    His prices are very affordable.
    I’ve been completely satisfied with the outcomes.
    I’d definitely recommend him.

Digital Marketing Services for Carpet and Rugs Business

“Rahul understood our limitations and delivered good, cost-effective results.”

2017 - May 2018

SEO Expert & Consultant – Rahul advised on various digital marketing strategies, implementing SEO and PPC techniques to increase visibility.

Managing Director, Carpet Business

Thanks to SEO Expert & Consultant – Rahul’s efforts, the site saw a significant increase in organic traffic and keyword rankings. They leveraged their in-depth expertise to provide critical counsel on marketing tactics. Despite budget constraints, they delivered high-quality results as expected.

I’m the managing director of an online carpet business. We’ve been in this industry for five years.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Expert & Consultant – Rahul?

When we started our business, we were only getting a small number of sales. We wanted to attract more leads through digital marketing, so we sought resources who had experience in this area.

Rahul (Principal, SEO Expert & Consultant – Rahul) helped us grow our visibility through SEO and PPC. Initially, we focused on improving the user experience on our site, tracking relevant customer information, and remarketing. Rahul suggested some changes based on how an end-user would navigate our site. This included adding content and interlinking pages, but we used an external writer to generate the content.

How did you come to work with SEO Expert & Consultant – Rahul?

The agency that designed my website referred him to me. They had already collaborated with Rahul, and we were impressed by his domestic and international clientele.

Overall, we spent ₹6–7 INR($8,500–$10,000 USD).

His work lasted from 2017–May 2018.

Currently, we’re ranking high for our targeted keywords, and we’re also getting more organic traffic. Although the collaboration has ended, we’re still getting more visitors.

How did SEO Expert & Consultant – Rahulperform from a project management standpoint?

Because Rahul was our main point of contact, it was easy and convenient to reach him. We communicated by phone or through email.

I appreciated Rahul’s experience and knowledge of organic visibility. He also knew how to budget effectively. We’re a small startup, so we didn’t have a large marketing budget. Rahul understood our limitations and delivered good, cost-effective results.

No, nothing comes to mind. Everyone can learn and improve, but I can’t name anything specific. Rahul’s knowledge and experience are far greater than mine.

He used our budget effectively.
    I would definitely refer him to someone running a commercial website.