Inspiring Growth Online.

With our deep experience in SEO, we help optimize sales and marketing machines so that companies reach new levels of growth!

We’re entrepreneurs helping entrepreneurs.

Back in 2008, the economic recession dealt crushing blows to small business owners everywhere.

Among those businesses affected were New Life Rockeries (owned and operated by Neil Eneix Sr.) Left with crippling debt and difficult choices, things seemed grim for the small landscaping business.

In an effort to help their family recover financially, his two oldest sons Keith and Neil Eneix began a small SEO company to help provide financial relief for the family.

Experiencing success through hard work, passion, and smarter marketing & sales systems Neil Eneix Sr was able to pull B&D Rockeries back into the green (no landscaping pun intended) and plant the seed that ultimately grew into our full-services marketing agency, Fannit!

Our mission has stayed the same as it was back in 2008; we’re entrepreneurs helping entrepreneurs. With our deep experience in digital marketing, we help optimize sales and marketing machines so that companies reach new levels of growth!

We specialize in helping local service companies grow from zero to millions in revenue using our unique proven approach that will increase your revenue, give you more freedom, and improve your local reputation.

Built in Seattle (TOP Agency Award)

- The Fannit Team

Everett, WA

Bentley, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, T Bailey, Inc., Pacific Mobile Structures, Synoptek, Naimor, Inc, Community Health Center, Western Washington Medical Group, Proliance, Surgeons, KPD Insurance,

SEO & PPC for Criminal & DUI Law Firm

"I appreciate their level of customer service and response time."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

SEO Company Fannit provided SEO services for a criminal & DUI-focused law firm. This included optimizing and redesigning the client's website and running PPC campaigns.

Bellevue, Washington
Matthew Leyba
Owner, Leyba Defense PLLC

The campaigns led to a 100% increase in traffic to the company website, exceeding the expectations of the internal team. SEO Company Fannit is quick to respond, facilitating a smooth workflow. The team is personable, professional, and easy to work with.

I am the owner of Leyba Defense PLLC. We are a law firm in Bellevue, WA focusing criminal defense and DUI cases.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Company Fannit?

I initially reached out to Fannit after having a bad experience with another SEO company that I was using for search engine optimization with my company website. After several phone calls and meetings I decided to move forward with Fannit to have them provide me with SEO services including optimizing my website, increasing my presence on google, redesign of company website, and paid per click advertising.

I wanted to increase traffic to my website and other advertising platforms which would result in my potential business to my law firm.

I searched online for SEO companies in my area. The previous company I had worked with was out of state and I wanted a company that I could meet with in person and that was local.

After I decided to more forward with Fannit we had several meetings to discuss what I wanted my online presence to look like, the ideal clients and cases I was looking for. We then tailored a game plan to accomplish those goals.

I have worked directly with the owners of Fannit and well as their support staff, and with several other members of their team who are assigned to my account.

Since working with Fannit my website traffic has increased 100%. This has resulted in an increase in income and profits every year I have worked with Fannit.

Fannit is extremely easy to work with. Whenever I have a question or want to schedule an appointment to go over my account I receive an immediate response and will have that meeting withing a few business days depending on our schedules.

I appreciate their level of customer service and response time. In addition they do great work and get results which to be frank is what I really care about.

I am very satisfied with everything Fannit has done for me.