The Best SEO Consulting Agency For Startups

BRONZE VERIFIED

In our combined 20+ years as SEO consultants, we’ve worked with hundreds of brands in all aspects of search engine optimization and understand how brands operate, what deliverables are expected, in what time frame and at what level of certainty.

We have found our skill, experience & expertise is utilized best in the startup world, where we can help a company move from obscurity into mainstream in a relatively short amount of time with the power of our streamlined SEO processes.

“Get a senior SEO experience, for a junior SEO rate”

The system we’ve developed has been refined over the years for maximum efficiency and is conducted in four stages:

- Initiate in-depth keyword research for ideal customer profiling and intent.

- Audit your website for technical, content and user experience opportunities.

- Establish a priority checklist of recommendations for maximum traffic, engagement and leads.

- Build industry-relevant links for web presence and authority.

Our refined methodology enables us to perform at comparably lower fees. In simpler terms, you’ll work with senior SEO consultants for junior analyst rates.

“No contracts, no obligations”

While we are paid for our time and experience, the results we generate is what keeps us in business. Contracts and minimums are a tactic used by insecure marketers who want to get paid whether they deliver a satisfactory experience or not.

No contracts, no obligations — we’re confident in our abilities and the value we can bring to your organization.

“Legitimate inquiries only, please”

We only work with individuals who are serious about their business and are committed to do what is necessary to ensure long-term results.

If you are ready to move quickly and grow with a proven and predictable strategy, let us know!

Los Angeles, CA
  • 350 N Glendale Avenue
    Los Angeles, CA 91206

SEO for Management Consulting Agency

"They have a simple, proven methodology."

July 2019 - Mar. 2020

SEO 101 provided SEO services for a managed campaign-based digital marketing agency. After auditing the client's website, the team made recommendations and selected target keywords.

Femi Opaneye
Founder & CEO, LinkedxOptimization

The client's website now ranks on the first page of search results, leading to an influx of organic traffic. Additionally, their email list grew by 200%. SEO 101 provides reliable results through a collaborative process. The team is creative and skilled.

I am the Founder of a digital marketing agency that enables clients to get and retain clients through managed campaigns. My day-to-day role is overall strategy, to attain annual goals and expand the agency to a medium-sized player in our niche.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO 101, and what were your goals?

Recently, we've been focusing on getting traffic to our website so people can spend more time taking a look at our campaigns and read our case studies, so we can build a following.

Our goal in engaging the business was to drive traffic to the business so we can capture email addresses for our newsletter and so we can rank higher in search results.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

A good friend of mine has a good understanding of SEO and his suggestion was to not just go based upon what we read on websites, but to speak with a number of firms to see which ones we got along with. We selected 5 different companies based upon a search, including SEO 101. Although price is a factor, it was not the main criteria. We wanted a firm that is professional, understands what they're doing and will provide significant RoI.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and campaigns.

During the initial stages, they explained in detail what SEO is and how they will help us to rank better in searches. They did an analysis of our website and recommended small modifications. These didn't seem like much at first, but they informed me that they would have a noticeable impact on user experience and performance.

They asked for the keywords that were important to use, but also stated that they would conduct a search of the relevant keywords for our industry. They also worked on content that was directed at the types of clients we were seeking.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

I initially worked directly with one of the Directors of the company, but for the day-to-day my team worked with a Senior SEO Analyst.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Getting organic traffic was not something that was important to us initially, but having recently updated the website, we knew that it was important. We now rank on the 1st page for several keywords.

We now rank much higher in Google searches and many of our new clients say that found us through Google, which was never the case. Our email list has grown by 200% as well, which will certainly lead to an increase in future work.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

SEO is not something I understand in detail so they were great at explaining it to me in simple layman's terms from the beginning.  They formulated a step-by-step plan of how things would go which was very helpful for me.

They stuck to this plan without deviation which was very impressive.  I believe that my staff communicated with them regularly via email, but also maintained contact with calls on weekly and monthly basis through Zoom.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

They have a simple, proven methodology. Other companies we spoke to seemed to complicate things and I got lost in what they were trying to offer us. They gave me the right amount of information to move things forward.

They are also very passionate about their business which is what stood out to me from the discovery phase. This passion is important to me. They also tend to work with startups, so it was like working with colleagues: one set of entrepreneurs to another.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

No qualms on my end. As an entrepreneur, passion is very important to me, and these guys have bags of it!

SEO & PPC for Retail & Online Consumer Products Business

"...their professionalism and attention to detail have been quite impressive."

SEO 101 performed SEO and PPC services with the aim of enhancing online visibility and generating leads.

Sanasar Michael
Founder, QPAmerica Pty. Ltd.

New leads were produced immediately after SEO 101 began PPC campaigns. Google rankings for relevant keywords continue to increase. The vendor excels at communicating technical concepts in easy-to-understand language. They are a deadline-oriented team.

I'm the founder of a few online and retail businesses currently generating over six figures per year. We're on track for major growth over the next 24 months.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO 101?

We hired them for SEO services. While I've seen some success with my ventures, getting traffic to my sites has always been a challenge. I had grown my business via word of mouth, but by this stage, I was burned out.

We wanted to improve our presence online as I felt we had been left behind. I wanted to rank on page one for a few related keywords, especially keywords for our location. It all comes down to generating leads!

I stumbled across a free ebook that SEO 101 had created. It was well written and easy to understand. I loved the content, so I thought it might be worth getting in touch. From my first meeting with Sebastian (Director, SEO 1O1), I could tell he was a sage regarding SEO/PPC.

Sebastian strongly suggested that we treat this as a new business launch for the best possible start to the project. That way, we would launch with a bang. He also suggested a great strategy to build our search engine rankings while grasping the power of Google Ads so our lead generation could explode right away. I would recommend this SEO/PPC strategy to any other business that’s on the fence.

At a high level, we updated all our pages to make them more visible to search engines. We've also built more Internet links that direct to our website. While we waited for Google to index and crawl our content, the team set up our PPC campaigns for a good price. The project is still ongoing.

I interact with Sebastian and his team twice a week.

Currently, we’re ranked number one for a few terms, and we’re on page one for the main keywords we’re going after. We instantly saw leads coming in after the team started the PPC campaigns. PPC gets you the results today, and SEO gets you free traffic tomorrow. For anyone wondering, SEO requires patience!

How did the SEO 101 perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always on time, and they maintained great communication. They were always willing to take me through anything I didn't understand. They don’t use technical jargon.

What impresses you about the SEO 101?

Aside from the results we've seen so far, their professionalism and attention to detail have been quite impressive.

At the moment, I haven't noticed anything that needs improvement. I just wish Google would rank us quicker!

Overall Score Overall, we're a very happy client, and we expect to be a long term relationship with them.
    The deadlines have always been met.
    It's been very reasonable pricing.
    They maintain great attention to detail.
    I would refer them to anyone who needs SEO and PPC work done.

SEO for E-Commerce Retail Company

"They had very fast reaction times to any concerns that we had."

Apr. - June 2020

SEO 101 completed SEO work to increase web traffic and boost visitor time.

Philippines
Froilan Mencias
Consultant, E-Commerce Retail Company

SEO 101's work contributed to an increase in traffic which resulted to more site time and more transactions. They had good project management skills and utilized communication tools to maximize efficiency. The team had an impressive response time compared to other IT vendors.

I consult for an e-Commerce retail company, manufacturing a variety of products

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO 101?

We had a new line of clothing that we wanted to push out to the market.

We wanted to increase the organic traffic that goes to the website where the transaction completely happens.

We did research on reputable SEO companies and selected based on previous case studies submitted.

The project is SEO work to increase website traffic and boost visitor time in the ecommerce website. They provided support by increasing our visibility, increased traffic to the site and providing other recommendations that we can use to further improve the site performance.

They assigned a project manager to oversee the work, and we had a point person that managed our own expectations for the company.

We definitely saw increased traffic by around 30% vs the daily and weekly site visits. Which is what we were going for. The increase traffic resulted to more site time and of course more transactions for us.

We used Slack to coordinate between the teams. Google meeting when needed.

They had very fast reaction times to any concerns that we had, any clarifications were managed within several hours. That response time is quite impressive as compared to other IT vendors/service providers I have worked with.

None that I can think of.

Overall Score We achieved the project objectives for sure
    Top notch
    Within what our budget was
    We are very satisfied with their quality of work
    Response time is great, so will refer them for sure

BRONZE VERIFIED