SEO FOR THE REST OF US

SEO IS OUR FOCUS. IT IS ALL WE DO & WE DO IT WELL!!!

Glendale, CA

SEO & PPC for Retail & Online Consumer Products Business

"...their professionalism and attention to detail have been quite impressive."

SEO 101 performed SEO and PPC services with the aim of enhancing online visibility and generating leads.

Sanasar Michael
Founder, QPAmerica Pty. Ltd.

New leads were produced immediately after SEO 101 began PPC campaigns. Google rankings for relevant keywords continue to increase. The vendor excels at communicating technical concepts in easy-to-understand language. They are a deadline-oriented team.

I'm the founder of a few online and retail businesses currently generating over six figures per year. We're on track for major growth over the next 24 months.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO 101?

We hired them for SEO services. While I've seen some success with my ventures, getting traffic to my sites has always been a challenge. I had grown my business via word of mouth, but by this stage, I was burned out.

We wanted to improve our presence online as I felt we had been left behind. I wanted to rank on page one for a few related keywords, especially keywords for our location. It all comes down to generating leads!

I stumbled across a free ebook that SEO 101 had created. It was well written and easy to understand. I loved the content, so I thought it might be worth getting in touch. From my first meeting with Sebastian (Director, SEO 1O1), I could tell he was a sage regarding SEO/PPC.

Sebastian strongly suggested that we treat this as a new business launch for the best possible start to the project. That way, we would launch with a bang. He also suggested a great strategy to build our search engine rankings while grasping the power of Google Ads so our lead generation could explode right away. I would recommend this SEO/PPC strategy to any other business that’s on the fence.

At a high level, we updated all our pages to make them more visible to search engines. We've also built more Internet links that direct to our website. While we waited for Google to index and crawl our content, the team set up our PPC campaigns for a good price. The project is still ongoing.

I interact with Sebastian and his team twice a week.

Currently, we’re ranked number one for a few terms, and we’re on page one for the main keywords we’re going after. We instantly saw leads coming in after the team started the PPC campaigns. PPC gets you the results today, and SEO gets you free traffic tomorrow. For anyone wondering, SEO requires patience!

How did the SEO 101 perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always on time, and they maintained great communication. They were always willing to take me through anything I didn't understand. They don’t use technical jargon.

What impresses you about the SEO 101?

Aside from the results we've seen so far, their professionalism and attention to detail have been quite impressive.

At the moment, I haven't noticed anything that needs improvement. I just wish Google would rank us quicker!

Overall Score Overall, we're a very happy client, and we expect to be a long term relationship with them.
    The deadlines have always been met.
    It's been very reasonable pricing.
    They maintain great attention to detail.
    I would refer them to anyone who needs SEO and PPC work done.