Result-Driven Process ⭐ 150+ Successful Projects ⭐

SILVER VERIFIED

For over ten years Selleo has delivered professional services on more than 150+ software development projects for clients from Europe, the US, Canada, and Australia, designing and building a number of applications throughout a wide spectrum of business domains, industries, and technologies (Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, React Native, EmberJS, Elixir).

Extend your in-house team

Whenever you want to handle a new project, deliver essential features or need a staff with specialized skills or industry expertise, our full-stack developers help you to increase overall productivity. We work in collocated agile teams crafting web and mobile applications with an entrepreneurial sense of ownership.

Embrace tech stack complexity

Our expert developers have not only the current capabilities you need but also an ability to build new ones rapidly. With the vast diversity of skills required and partnership with other specialized companies, we can deliver even the most technologically challenging software solutions.

Industry Expertise

Through the years we have gathered a broad spectrum of specialization in the development of custom SaaS and cloud-based business process management tools, digital dashboards, LMS and e-learning services, AdTech and marketing platforms, data analytics and processing solutions. We enable clients to efficiently optimize and innovate processes, products, and business ventures by developing single page applications, designing microservices architecture and crafting web and mobile applications.

2005
Bielsko-Bała, Poland
  • Powstańców Śląskich 3
    Bielsko-Bała 43-300
  • Silesian

Agencies

Marketing or software related companies with multiple projects and big brand clients.

Product Companies

SMEs or well-funded startups who augment their in-house teams to reduce development time or need some domain/technology expertise.

NorthPass Image

NorthPass

The NorthPass is an innovative learning management system (LMS) that enables organizations to train employees, customers and channel partners.

This SaaS platform is aimed to provide tools for the creation and distribution of training content and allows its users to build and scale branded training experiences.

Catalyst Image

Catalyst

The Catalyst is an internal e-health single page application which aims to provide advanced access to relevant health information, enhance the quality of care, reduce errors and increase collaboration.

Simplaex Image

Simplaex

The Simplaex is a SaaS platform which allows game developers and publishers to create revenue from their current players and acquire new ones. This self-service platform uses the latest personalization technologies to reach players with custom messages and build lasting relationships with them.

BattleRiff Image

BattleRiff

Battleriff is an online eSports service which enables players from around the globe to challenge real opponents in popular games such as HearthStone or MTG Arena.

As gaming and esports are one of the fastest growing online activities our client targets some of the 800 million active users.

9teams Image

9teams

The 9teams is an enterprise collaboration platform ensuring running the meeting and taking minutes with access to the information and resources required, at any given time.

This meeting management software allows users to improve collaboration effectiveness and, with a set of dedicated functionalities, facilitates the way organizations are conducting meetings.

Alyne Image

Alyne

The Alyne SaaS platform aids organisations such as Allianz, Deloitte or Barclays in maturing their cybersecurity, risk management, and compliance capabilities, and helps companies to make smart, well-informed and risk-aware decisions to secure their digital assets in a cost-effective way.

A real-time dashboard with highly flexible funnels enables

fast access to assessment results, reports and insights.

Custom Development for e-Learning Company

"What sets Selleo apart is the enthusiasm and care taken on the project beyond scope."

Start December 2014 - Ongoing

Selleo provided frontend and backend development, as well as design and technical support, for an engaging e-learning software project. Additional features include playlists and Pinterest-esque posting.

Sydney, Australia
Jamie Engel
CEO, Neutopia

Student feedback has been highly positive. Selleo excelled at the interpersonal parts of software design as well as the technical elements. They used daily communication to keep the project in check. Their company culture clearly nurtured an energetic and informal working environment.

Neutopia is a SAAS learning platform. I am the project manager and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Selleo?

The main thing I was focused on was just making a better platform for learning from a teacher’s and student's point of view. I wanted it to be motivating and easy to use, and to encourage more curiosity from students. It needed to work in a more modern way than the other platforms I’ve seen.

I approached them with the UX designs and the information architecture designs. From there, they did a quote on what would be required to implement everything on the designs. They provided backend and frontend services, and a little UX design help. Most of the UX was done, but they did some improvements and changes on the fly. The platform provides playlists for learning. Users can add content, similar to Pinterest, and make playlists and turn that into a course. Selleo used Ruby and Angular to build the platform. We started with two team members, and we got up to five.

How did you come to work with Selleo?

I did a web search for developers in Poland, and I found three companies, including Selleo. I chose them because I was really impressed with the first meeting we had. They seemed to be ethical, which I really liked. The quote they gave me was very professional. It was a line-item quote, whereas every other agency had just given me a price. Selleo also got back to me very quickly, and other companies took quite a long time.

We’re still in the pilot phase inside schools, and the pilots have gone extremely well. The usage by students is very high. People love the platform. After students use it for several weeks, I get asked if I’m going to take them off the platform at the end of the course. They get concerned that they’ll be locked out.

How did Selleo perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they’ve done a great job.  Before starting the project I had heard stories of some of the challenges of building software, but I’m happy to say the process of building the platform with my team at Selleo has been excellent and very enjoyable.The guys are like family to me. Even as a virtual team, I probably see them more than some of my friends here in Sydney.  I look forward to the standups and really enjoy my working relationship with all of the guys.

What did you find most impressive about Selleo?

What sets Selleo apart is the enthusiasm and care taken on the project beyond scope. We have a spirit on the team that’s definitely in the culture at Selleo, very similar to the type of culture I try to foster as a teacher. I look forward to our meetings, it’s always fun as well as productive.  The guys are really into the project and I know they really care about it’s success. I believe Selleo chooses very good people and have an excellent company culture.  I’m very happy to be working with a company that shares my values and that has made the whole experience work very well.

Are there any areas Selleo could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Standups always happen on time. Sprints are well managed. Team always works to make sure that the project keeps to the set goals for each sprint to the best of their ability.
    Extremely good value for the excellent product quality and service provided. And also extremely good value is consideration of all of the excellent spirit and energy brought to daily standups and overall meetings and interactions throughout.
    Team is always looking for ways to improve the quality of the project. Quick to respond to bugs. Keeps a high benchmark that they work to, to make sure the product is built extremely well.
    Yes, very happy to refer them as an excellent provider.

Conference Management Platform for Training Company

"[W]ith Selleo’s professional approach, the work was easy and even enjoyable."

Feb. 2014 - Mar. 2015

Selleo developed an event-focused web CMS solution with corresponding mobile apps (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone), incorporating user behavior analytics and feedback features to boost participation.

Warsaw, Poland
Vice Chairman of Advisory Board, Training Company

The completed platform successfully supported over 800 attendees, earning a 4.9 rating in app stores. Selleo’s high-quality designs, friendly demeanor, and responsive communication created an innovative and productive partnership.

We are a foundation which grew out of a web and mobile community, aiming to provide an interactive forum for IT people interested in the unique mixture of networking, knowledge-building, as well as practical and productive skills development. I’m the Vice Chairman of the Advisory Board.

As the host of one of the biggest admittance-free IT events in Europe, we were looking for a multi-platform cloud-based conference management application to mobilize and socialize the conference.

We needed a dedicated event platform and cross-platform mobile solution to help a few hundred participants navigate through the agenda. The app needed to list multiple lectures and workshop, supply the attendees with information about presentations and speakers, and encourage participation and elicit feedback for improvements in the future.

Our event management platform consists of a custom Ruby on Rails web application, which we used to enter event data and gather and analyze statistics and/or feedback. The web CMS [content management system], which connected with the suite of mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone, was fitted with analytical features to track and measure user behavior in the application, gather feedback, and keep the data updated in real time. Selleo was responsible for the development of the whole product, including the web CMS platform and mobile apps.

We were looking for a software development house which could deliver both web and mobile solution under one roof, assisting us with application architecture and design development. Selleo fit our requirements and also presented a portfolio of similar software solutions. We received not only high-quality developers but also domain knowledge regarding data analytics, feedback gathering, and mobile data collection.

We worked closely with Selleo’s team to create the project scope. Having an initial idea of how the platform should look like, we didn’t know much about software development processes. Selleo backed us with the Agile methodology and an understanding of how to transform our ideas into application functionalities. To be honest, we had no proper documentation, just some rough ideas of functionalities. Selleo split these concepts into user stories, and then we co-created the project backlog.

Selleo assigned a varying number of people to the project based on our needs. Most of the time, we had 2 developers. They were responsible for web and mobile. Our project went from February 2014 to March 2015.

The solution supported more than 800 users on all mobile systems—iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. We received very positive feedback. The app had a 4.9 score on Google Play. Users were happy with its simple UI and offline mode.

Our idea of developing a web event management system with mobile apps was conceived during a service design workshop that Selleo conducted for us. The system was designed and developed in close collaboration between our organization and Selleo. We felt like they became a unique part of our foundation. They were very responsive and allowed us to overcome some process challenges. Timing was a crucial factor, but Selleo managed to deliver the solutions within our agreed schedule.

Since we had no previous experience in developing software projects, Selleo was a great partner to work with. They presented high-quality project management skills. At first, we thought that conducting software projects would be extremely hard, but with Selleo’s professional approach, the work was easy and even enjoyable.

We really appreciate the way they deliver service and their whole company attitude. They are friendly, open-minded, and focused on the client’s needs. We had a really a great experience with them.

Overall Score I’m pleased to recommend Selleo as a software development partner.
    They delivered within the schedule, and we launched on time.
    They are worth the price.
    The quality of their service and the final web and mobile applications were excellent.

SILVER VERIFIED