Mobile MVPs for Startups

For startup founders and product managers, we develop mobile MVPs to launch or showcase; done perfect, rapid and fixed priced. We serve full-stack: UX UI, dev, QA, usually with a small backend.

Benefits of working with us:

• Great UX & UI
  • Always on time (we use Scrum)
  • Solid Quality

Ukraine
    +380 96 890 6666

Startups and e-commerce businesses

Ask Africa - Q&A android app for travelers in Africa

If you are going to Africa,  Q&A android app Ask Africa will assist you with all your questions.  You can ask anonymous questions to real people via the app. Get answers to all of the life’s opinion-based questions by consensus you can’t get online. Settle your questions in the timeframe you choose.

Massage Me Now

App for finding and booking therapists

Massabee - on demand massage booking service at your gym or office

Massabee, a massage booking service at your gym or office, is now available on App Store and Google Play where users can make a reservation for your massage in few simple taps on your smartphone. Therapists are located close to you that come within 30 minutes after you confirm a booking. The users can pay via major credit and debit cards through the secure online system.

Available locations
Instant massages are offered in offices and gyms in key business areas in Dubai — Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Downtown, Business Bay.

Joitel

Joitel is a web and mobile  App, that can connect you to a professional interprenuer over th ephone with the pay per minute model.

Flasion - app for sharing personal fashion pics and getting instant advice from friends

Fashion app that  makes your life easier when you want to buy something. You can post your photos and get soon recommendations and comments from your friends. Now, you know exactly what to buy.

Miku –  App for editing photos from Facebook, Instagram or Gallery by professionals

Have your photos & selfies retouched by professional designers in less than 2 hours! Use the same resources as celebrities & models. Make you & your photos look the best, on social media, a dating website, your blog or in business.

SwipeIn

SwipeIn is a mobile platform that allows IT contractors to search and secure their next assignment incredibly easy, see more on swipeIn.co.uk

Vork

The client is a US based company that builds software for business networking. The application allows users to connect with different business professionals and explore the network to connect with the right people and get things done.

The client appreciates Seductive Mobile’s economical prices and their prompt response to work on this project. The client is very satisfied with them because of their technical knowledge and recommends them highly to their colleagues.

daily present

Daily Present is a Austrian Startup in the growth phase. Through their iPhone app and website they publish sponsored content to more than 10k active users. The system is richly gamified and provides a lot of bonuses and gifts to its users.

The client was looking for offshore development team to support and develop the platform. The first task for market expansion was Android version.

With established backend and small changes in UI needed we managed to develop MVP version in a month and complete the full app in 2,5 months.

Tech: Java, Android SDK

Trophys

App for booking tables with your friends

Stikey

Stikey was made as an internal project. With the launch of iOS 8 developers got some new possibilities, like making and publishing custom keyboards.

App provides author’s stickers with memorable and charismatic characters, that can be sent to any chat and won’t leave anyone indifferent. Stickers come in packs, which you can try for free or buy the full pack if you like it.

Techs: Objective C, Swift.

Download on the AppStore

Mobile App Development for On-Demand Masseuse Service

"I've used other companies, including another team from Ukraine. Seductive Mobile has been the best so far."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Seductive Mobile is helping a non-technical founder create a platform for mobile masseuses.

Sole Proprietor

United Arab Emirates
Founder, Massabee

The client is pleased with the value created by both the iOS and Android development teams while noting that deliverables on the Android side are a little behind while iOS development has exceeded timeline expectations.

Massabee is a massage on-demand application. Our company is based in Dubai.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seductive Mobile?

I needed help to develop the application. I originally hired a different team but had to cancel the contract because of delays.

The idea for the app is mine, but the design and development were handled by two companies, one of them being Seductive Mobile. When they were brought onboard, some of the design had already been done, but not much of the development. Seductive Mobile finalized the design and took over development for Android and iOS in parallel, using 2 separate teams. We've also modified certain features of the application.

How did you come to work with Seductive Mobile?

I searched Google and looked at rating websites including Clutch.co. Seductive Mobile was mentioned as a top developer.

How much have you invested with Seductive Mobile?

The cost of Seductive Mobile's work has been around $20,000.

We started working with Seductive Mobile in April 2016. We are still fine-tuning the project and developing certain features. The iOS side has been ahead of schedule, while Android has needed some catching up.

The project is still in development, and we're still trying to understand its niche. The quality of Seductive Mobile's design is good, as are the functionalities they've built and the quality of the code.

How did Seductive Mobile perform from a project management standpoint?

I acted as project manager, with hands-on involvement in every aspect of the work. I kept in touch with Seductive Mobile's project manager and development lead. For any problems regarding scheduling or budget, I had the opportunity to talk to their principal. Seductive Mobile has a good team. They usually delivered on time and were not very expensive.

What did you find most impressive about Seductive Mobile?

I'm overall happy with Seductive Mobile.

Are there any areas Seductive Mobile could improve?

Seductive Mobile should put more emphasis on the design since that is currently one of the most important aspects of a product. Some of their work was not up to standards and needed additional guidance. From a development point of view, Seductive Mobile has good skills.

We have moved away from sprint-based development, where each segment was 7 days long. Seductive Mobile currently has an hourly rate. I cannot say which one is better, but I was happy with using the sprint methodology: it was quick and allowed me to track daily progress.

Overall Score I'm still working with Seductive Mobile, and hope to start a new project with them in the future.
    The only drawback came after changing our manager in the middle of the project. I've had to explain the concept all over again to the new person. Otherwise, I'm happy with Seductive Mobile.
    Seductive Mobile used a sprint system, fixing the scope to a particular team size, duration, and budget. I knew how much time and money the work would take.

iOS App Development for Booking Platform

"We’re confident they can execute all the functions we want and in an expedient manner."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Having nearly completed an Android version, a booking platform reserved Seductive Mobile to produce an iOS version with improved features.

Sweden
Founder, Agendo App

The client is pleased with the inventiveness of Seductive Mobile's solutions and their commitment to creating the intended solution instead of just what is explicitly requested.

Our company does web widgets and native iOS and Android app development. We’re essentially a booking platform that is starting out by offering services for hair stylists, yoga instructors, etc. I am the founder and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seductive Mobile?

We built the Android app, the API, and database, basically the Android backend, and we needed someone to build the iOS version, so we hired Seductive Mobile to do that.

How did you come to work with Seductive Mobile?

It was a referral from a referral. I was referred by a friend here in Sweden to a web development company in Ukraine when I contacted them about doing the iOS version. The Ukraine company referred us to Seductive Mobile. I guess they work pretty closely together. We had decided to give them a chance early on, and then we followed up with sprints. We were happy with their progress after the first sprint, so we decided to continue working with them.

How much have you invested with Seductive Mobile?

We’ve invested about $15,000 or $16,000 with Seductive Mobile.

The project isn’t complete yet. We started working with them around July 2016, and we’ve been working on it for about six months. We have about a month to go, so it [the initial engagement] is nearing completion. Then we'll work on a continuous basis.

It’s a fairly complex product, but we haven't yet found anything that Seductive Mobile hasn’t been able to solve. We’re confident they can execute all the functions we want and in an expedient manner. They’re also quick to understand what we want.

How did Seductive Mobile perform from a project management standpoint?

Very well. I think they’re very organized. We say what we want to accomplish, and they divide the work into sprints. They have a lot of freedom in doing that, and it’s worked pretty well for us. It’s convenient for us too, because we don't need to micromanage them. I mainly interact with their project manager in signing contracts, paying bills, and setting sprints, but my CTO works closely with their developers via Skype.

What did you find most impressive about Seductive Mobile?

When we sent our nearly complete Android version to them, they took a look at it and improved some of the solutions we had envisioned for the iOS version. They understand what we’re aiming for and improve upon our ideas, and we appreciate that. It’s not just a mechanical thing for them. They’ll think outside the box and make sure that you accomplish your goal and not just the pure metrics of it.

Are there any areas Seductive Mobile could improve?

If I have to say something negative, and I don't know how unique this is to Seductive Mobile, but it’s a little confining to work in a sprint structure. You set the stuff you need for the next two weeks or so, and then they go ahead and build it. But sometimes, you think up new ideas and want to change things midstream, and that’s not as easy to do if you don’t have the guy who can do it sitting next to you in your office. In that sense, it’s a little rigid. That has more to do with doing long-distance work as opposed to something specific to Seductive Mobile.

Overall Score The scores can’t be all fives. I think a five should almost be impossible to obtain.
    They’re always available, and the sprints have run pretty smoothly. Most of the trouble is actually on our end, because we change things, throw things around, take things away, add things, etc. It’s not really their fault.
    I think it’s very competitive pricing, compared to Sweden at least.
    I’ve worked with other outsourced companies before, and I’ve received less-than-stellar results. I have a high degree of confidence that Seductive Mobile can build what they’re supposed to and in an efficient manner.

iOS App for a Sales Management Tool

"The initial phase [was finished] in 30 days instead of the original quote of 2 months."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

The client tasked Seductive Mobile with recreating her idea for a sales management app after a previous app builder abandoned the project.

Sole Proprietor

New York Metro Area
Founder, VEGA

The client has appreciated how Seductive Mobile keeps her involved in the designing of her app, allowing her to provide instant feedback and iterate on her idea quickly. She looks forward to extending their partnership by building an Android version.

We provide a sales management tool designed to increase productivity, closing ratios, and revenue for the merchant services field in the US. With just a few mouse clicks, our solution provides access to vital information for making the best management decisions in real-time.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seductive Mobile?

I had a patented idea for our mobile application and needed help making it better.

Seductive Mobile has built the iOS version of my app. We're planning to expand its features and also build an Android version, but the scope has been kept low in order to stick to my budget.

The app can interface with Salesforce AppExchange but it's not featured on the actual store. Given that my app requires a large number of customizations, I couldn't see it sitting on a shelf as a ready-made solution.

How did you come to work with Seductive Mobile?

I used another development company initially, but I actually had to get my money back. They didn't know what they were doing. I made a Google search for top application developers and found an article from Forbes magazine listing 10 to 20 options. I called 3 to 4 and decided to hire Seductive Mobile.

How much have you invested with Seductive Mobile?

The cost of Seductive Mobile's services has been close to $10,000. I plan to spend another $10,000 on enhanced features.

I started working with Seductive Mobile in April 2016. I'm currently in negotiations with a company interested in using our product, so we've been developing specific changes to the product based on their requests. I am planning to expand the product by a large extent, but I need time.

Seductive Mobile has been night and day compared to my previous developer. Based on the demo I showed them, Seductive Mobile was able to make my idea much better. I have reached out to a few potential clients and found someone interested in moving forward based on our demo.

How did Seductive Mobile perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated a lot through Skype video conferences and via phone. Seductive Mobile was always available for my calls. I was included in the team's conversations, allowing me to request changes quickly. Seductive Mobile has moved very fast, finishing the initial phase in 30 days instead of the original quote of 2 months.

What did you find most impressive about Seductive Mobile?

I like Seductive Mobile's team; they're a pleasure to work with.

Are there any areas Seductive Mobile could improve?

Not based on my experience.

The work was delivered in a third of the projected time.
    I talked to other companies who weren't willing to work with my limited budget.
    Seductive Mobile underpromised and overdelivered.

Professional Networking App Proof of Concept

"They're very responsive and open to suggestions. They're also organized and they deliver."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Seductive created an initial UX design for a business networking app and later built the alpha versions for iOS and Android.

Berlin, Germany
Founder, Vork

Seductive has successfully followed Agile methodologies in tandem the client. The project has been delivered more or less on time and on budget. Most appreciated has been their ability to translate the client's vision into a tangible product.

I am the founder and CEO of Vork, Inc., a mobile app developer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seductive Mobile?

Our challenge was building the MVP [minimum viable product] of the app, a working product I could go to market with. The app is for business social networking, LinkedIn meets Tinder. I've designed technology that can turn any piece of content into something like a Tinder card, but not just people matching used by dating apps. It has a machine learning system that automatically matches up people to requests for help, information, or projects, etc. You get a stream of cards that come at you, then you can say yes or no. I needed to have a UX mockup about how the app would function and what the screens would look like. Then I need to have the app built to work on iOS and Android.

Seductive Mobile built the native iOS and native Android app. They used Node.js as the development language, Postgres SQL as the database, and Google Cloud as the hosting platform. That was what they had committed to me in the proposal.

How did you come to work with Seductive Mobile?

One of my colleagues recommended them since he had worked with them for 2 years. I was recommended them next by a Ukrainian venture capitalist who had work done for one of his companies and was very happy. Seductive was 1 of 8 vendors that I sent a request for proposal to, and their response was the best. The price, even for Ukraine, was very reasonable and was lower than other prices that had been quoted from that country. Their UX person and the chief technology officer were accessible and had good language skills. They follow Agile and used tools like Atlassian's JIRA and Confluence. These gave us confidence in their ability to manage the project. Also, we started off with a first sprint that was a very low price for doing UX design. That gave both of us an opportunity to work with each other for very low risk.

How much have you invested with Seductive Mobile?

We’ve paid $65,000 for their services.

The project started in July 2016. In 2017, we are changing our relationship with them, moving from a fixed price sprint model to a dedicated team.

So far, I was able to use the UX model they had developed to raise money. We stuck to the budget. We're not too far off the time, as well. We expanded the scope slightly, so we're pretty much on track for time. We're in alpha version in December, according to plan. We're finishing off the bugs, and it will go to our alpha users imminently. We'll see very quickly how people are using it.

How did Seductive Mobile perform from a project management standpoint?

Seductive Mobile has done very well. They're very responsive and open to suggestions. They're also organized and they deliver. We're following the Agile method, which means we're following Scrum. They've attended the daily stand-up where everyone says very quickly what they're doing. We aren't physically in the office. It's very inconvenient for me because I need people working in totally different time zones to be on the call at the same time. When we realized that we were missing information we shared on the calls—it was causing us more work because we weren't aware of what they were just about to do—they put their stand-up information into our shared Slack channel. We get the same content as the people in the room get as soon as it's available.

What did you find most impressive about Seductive Mobile?

They were able to translate the entrepreneur and team vision into working products. These products were built within the time and budget.

Are there any areas Seductive Mobile could improve?

Not particularly. I'm an experienced entrepreneur, so any area that had an issue was pretty much fixed immediately. The fix has remained in place. They're still very proactive, so there's nothing bad that they're doing.

It's hard to be perfect on a 6-month project.
    That's because all of the alternatives I looked at were more expensive. From my contact in the industry, we're still getting a very good price for the quality of work.
    They are as responsive or better than any other company I've worked with.
    Yes, I would recommend them.

iOS Development for Photo Collection Workflow

"They got stuff done in a well-designed way without too many bugs off the bat."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

The client wanted an iOS app where users could submit their photos to be professionally edited by their in-house graphic design team.

Design Lead, Graphic Design Firm

The client was happy with the team's level of responsiveness and conformance to project timelines. In the same vein; however, there were a couple hiccups with regards to the publishing the app because of a holiday. More thorough testing would also have been appreciated.

The company I work for is in graphic design services. We serve people that send in their personal photographs, primarily selfies. I have a team of designers that can do any custom changes they want.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seductive Media?

We built an app that allows people to send in their photos digitally.

Right now, it’s a native iOS app. Seductive Media pretty much did it soup to nuts. We had pitched out rough specs and hand drawings, really rough wireframes, while they did the detailed wireframe. They were responsible for the design and the development of the app and the backend system which the designers use to access the app.

How did you come to work with Seductive Media?

We looked at quite a few companies. We looked at a lot of review websites and I think I found them through Clutch. Clutch was one of the sites that gave us the opportunity to do a quick screen of a lot of different companies and filter it to 4 or 5. Then we had conversations with each of them and got quotes from each of them.

One of the reasons I chose them is they seem to have pretty good reviews. I wanted someone that was in the right price range—they weren’t the cheapest, but they’re pretty well priced. I’ve had apps built in India before and had a very bad experience with that, so I wanted someone based in Europe and they fit that profile. Another thing is because we’re a startup, we wanted a company that wasn’t too big. We wanted to be meaningful enough that we would get the proper attention. They checked all the boxes of our criteria.

How much have you invested with Seductive Media?

We’ve spent $20,000 to $30,000 on this project.

We only just launched the first version of it a couple of weeks ago. We’re continuing to work with them now on a second version.

We were very satisfied. In terms of speed and pragmatism, they’re very good. They got stuff done in a well-designed way without too many bugs off the bat. I think they’d be good to work with. The app worked pretty well. There were a couple of small hiccups along the way, but not major things.

How did Seductive Media perform from a project management standpoint?

It was very good.  We don’t have any complaints there. They’re quite responsive and they stick to timelines. It probably went a little bit over, but not drastically. I think the timeline was 2 to 3 months and it probably took around 4 months.

What did you find most impressive about Seductive Media from other providers?

They are pretty pragmatic and solution-oriented as opposed to some of the experiences I had working with Indian developers. If you tell them what you’re trying to achieve, they might suggest an alternate way of doing it.

Are there any areas Seductive Media could improve?

They probably don’t invest quite enough in bug testing post production. I think they dedicate 2 days as their standard user testing. I felt like they hadn’t found a lot of the bugs that my team found when we used the app ourselves. Perhaps they’re doing more testing but the customer is not aware of it. It would be worthwhile showing customers what’s going on in terms of the bug fixing. If you don’t see what’s happening, you assume it’s not happening. Perhaps they’re finding thousands of bugs and we’re finding the last 10% that they didn’t find. I never really witnessed any bug testing. It would be worthwhile if they did a half-week or weeklong bug testing that the client was privy to and involved with. That way, we’re confident that the app is 100% bug-free before release.

There was also 1 tiny issue we had over the summer holidays; everyone was out at the same time. We were trying to launch right when everyone was on holiday. And it was a bit frustrating for a week or so. But it’s unfair to criticize them for that because they were very good normally on the whole. They’re a small company and sometimes they don’t have the bandwidth to take on projects when you need them to. That’s understandable.

Overall Score This is for the reasons I’ve shared.
    They deliver right on schedule 95% of the time. The reason it’s not a 5 is because we had 1 issue during the summer holidays.
    They’re not the cheapest like the companies in India. But I think in terms of what you get for your money, it’s 5 stars.
    Most of the time, the first draft is 95% of the way there. They’re very good at delivering something that you want from the get-go. The half star is for the bug testing.

Native App Development for Document Management System

"Seductive Mobile really impressed me. I liked the flexibility and speed of their communication; they also have rock stars in design and usability."

Seductive Mobile designed and developed native Android and iOS apps for a document management company.

Apeldoorn, Netherlands
CEO at SmartDocuments

The client is extremely satisfied with the apps built by Seductive Mobile. There have been no problems with bugs or usability, and initial customers have been impressed with the product. Seductive Mobile is recommended for their clear, consistent communication, and their design and usability experts, two areas which are difficult to find in off-shore companies.

We are an IT services company that specializes in customer communication management systems. Our primary product is called SmartDocuments. I am the Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seductive?

We wanted to make it possible for our clients to create template-based documents on a mobile device. The practical business use would be when a worker visits a customer site, he/she would be able to add data and signatures on site, instead of having to do all that back in the office.

We asked Seductive Mobile to develop the app first for the Android platform using Agile project management techniques. After the success of the Android project, we asked them to move on to the iOS version.

How did you come to work with Seductive Mobile?

We selected a few companies for mobile development and visited them. We had the best meeting with Seductive Mobile. They are young, have good experience, and speak excellent English.

How much have you invested with Seductive Mobile?

For a native mobile app on 2 platforms with an interactive website, the cost was between $50,000 and $100,000.

Both projects lasted around 6 months. The Android version took the second half of 2015. The iOS version was slightly faster and was completed over the first four months of 2016.

Our test consumers have been enthusiastic about the project. However, the majority of our expected clients will be government agencies, who are not too fast in their decision making. We’ve spent the last 3 months marketing the app to them, and are planning to start with our first 2 customers in the summer [2016]. The apps are an add-on to our server software, and enable client workers to go to their customers’ homes, fill in some details, and then let the customer sign. No printing or scanning is needed. This will ultimately save our customers time and money.

What did you find most impressive about Seductive Mobile?

This was one of my first true outsourcing projects, and I have to say Seductive Mobile really impressed me. I liked the flexibility and speed of their communication; they also have rock stars in design and usability. All of these areas are some of the most difficult to find in foreign companies. So we are very happy.

Are there any areas Seductive Mobile could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score Excellent.
    For most of the project we were rather flexible with the timeline, however at the end, when deadlines had to be hit, Seductive Mobile delivered.
    The cost was in line with the estimates.
    Sure.

Custom Mobile Framework for ICR Technology

"Seductive Mobile is a young and smart team and because, they're trying to grow their business quickly, you feel like you're getting their best all the time."

The client is a character recognition software development firm based in Munich, Germany. The client collaborated with Seductive Mobile to integrate its software with mobile applications better. Seductive Mobile built a custom mobile framework that would connect the client's software with iOS apps, and built a test app that the client could show to potential customers and investors.

Munich, Germany
CMO, KADMOS

The client is extremely satisfied with the work delivered by Seductive Mobile. The project wrapped up recently, but the client is optimistic about the results that will come from Seductive Mobile's work. Overall, the client is very impressed with the quality of Seductive Mobile's work as well as their responsiveness and ease of doing business. The client highly recommends Seductive Mobile to others.

We are a software development house based in Germany that specializes in building powerful OCR [optical character recognition] and ICR [intelligent character recognition] software kits. Our technology can easily be integrated into mobile apps and allow them to recognize a user's handwriting.

I am the CMO [chief marketing officer] of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Seductive Mobile?

Our expertise is in developing OCR and ICR technology. We do not have much expertise in more common development languages, such as Java or .NET. This is why we chose to work with Seductive.

There were two main challenges that Seductive helped us with. The first, and most important, was to assist us with building a framework that could integrate our product into a mobile app. It was a framework that would connect our software with the iOS platform.

The other task was to design and develop a simple iOS app that we could use as a test app to demonstrate our product to potential clients and investors.

How did you come to work with Seductive Mobile?

I found them online. I'm not sure how exactly.

It was around $10,000.

What was the timeline of this engagement?

It started maybe around the middle of January [2016]. Seductive's portion of the work only lasted about two weeks. They were very fast.

Could you share any results or success metrics from this engagement?

The project only wrapped up in the last few weeks, so while I can verify the quality of Seductive's work and that it was delivered on time and on budget, I can't share any success metrics or anything like that.

What distinguishes Seductive Mobile from other providers?

Seductive Mobile is a young and smart team and ,because they're trying to grow their business quickly, you feel like you're getting their best all the time. They are very responsive in terms of answering questions and making changes. There were no problems in terms of quality of work or documentation.

Is there anything Seductive Mobile could have improved or done differently?

They have done a quite good job, so I'm not sure where they can improve. I suppose they could increase the number of languages and platforms they're able to develop on, but they're a young team, and I'm sure that will come with time.

We have even some further projects in the pipeline for them.

Mobile App Development for Technology Recriuters

"Seductive gets things done very quickly. Their knowledge of cutting-edge mobile technologies is just superior to other companies."

The client is SwipeIn, a mobile application that allows developers and information technology professionals to alert recruiters when they become available. The client needed a partner who was proficient manipulating real-time data streams using Swift, Objective-C, and Parse. The client was selected Seductive Mobile because they had prior experience in the recruitment industry.

Twickenham, United Kingdom
Founder, SwipeIn

The client is extremely happy with the work produced by Seductive Mobile. The client reported that the functionality of the app is quite complex, but Seductive Mobile built it very quickly, on time and budget. The client found Seductive Mobile to be very professional and easy to work with. Seductive Mobile is highly recommended to others.

SwipeIn is a mobile app that allows software engineers to notify technical recruiters that they are available for a new job.

What is your role at the company?

I am the chief executive officer and founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Seductive Mobile?

I needed to find a team that would provide me with excellent mobile app development services at competitive prices.

The scope of the project was to build a mobile recruitment app that would use real-time data streams to allow both candidates and recruiters to interact with each other. The primary technologies used were Swift, Objective-C, and Parse.

How did you come to work with Seductive Mobile?

I contacted a few companies and shortlisted three – two from the Ukraine and one from India. I had a few chats with each of them to understand what their approach would be to my project. Seductive struck a chord in me because they were very professional and knew the recruitment industry quite well.

I've spent somewhere between $15,000 and $25,000 working with Seductive.

What was the timeline of the project?

The total project took about 90 days.

The results were absolutely great. The mobile app is very stable and rarely crashes. The functionality of the app is complex, but Seductive built it very quickly on time and budget. They always provided a very close, friendly, and professional approach throughout the whole project.

How did Seductive Mobile perform from a project management standpoint?

Seductive gets things done very quickly. Their knowledge of cutting-edge mobile technologies is just superior to other companies. They have a superior technical team, and their project management team is very professional and informative, making sure the project is on time and budget. They always put the customer first.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve or things you might do differently?

Not really. I have not had a single bad experience with them. From day one until this very day, their level of professionalism and technical skills has been outstanding.

Mobile App Development for Augmented Reality Company

"They were very professional and reacted with amazing responsiveness, something I had not encountered previously. This responsiveness was great because it helped us move forward quickly."

The client is an augmented reality company based in Austria. The client was looking to develop several mobile applications that would serve as a marketing tool to create interest in their products. Seductive Mobile provided the application design, testing, prototyping, and user interface design competence to achieve this goal. The client was referred to Seductive Mobile by a trusted colleague.

Graz, Austria
CEO, Augmented Reality Company

The client is extremely satisfied with the work delivered by Seductive Mobile. The client was impressed with how easy it was to work with Seductive Mobile, and their impressive communication throughout the project. The only setbacks in the project were caused by the client's own lack of preparation. Seductive Mobile is highly recommended to others.

We are a spinoff company from a university and work on basic technology in the areas of computer vision and augmented reality. Unlike major players in AR software framework development, we work on niche solutions that are not addressed by the mainstream solution providers.

What is your role in the company?

I'm the chief executive officer.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Seductive Mobile?

We wanted to develop mobile applications that would serve as marketing tools for us, helping us enter the market and become more widely known.

The scope was to develop mobile applications around a core technology provided by us. We wanted to make a compelling product for our intended customers. Seductive provided the application design, testing, prototyping, and user interface design competence to achieve this goal.

How did you come to work with Seductive Mobile?

I got their contact through a colleague and simply contacted them with my idea.

I would guess that personnel work hours were in the range of 300 to 400 hours. Regarding money, the project cost somewhat less than $10,000.

What was the timeline of the project?

The project took about a month from start to completion – with a couple of weeks out for the Christmas holiday season.

What distinguishes Seductive Mobile from other providers?

Honestly, any shortcomings we encountered should be attributed to our own lack of planning. But, overall, those problems were minor and did not cause much harm.

We have five additional questions. For each of these, we ask that you rate Seductive Mobile on a scale of one to five, with five being the best score. How would you rate them for the quality of their service and deliverables?

Definitely a five. They delivered outstanding work and were very responsive, which is a big plus. As a technology expert myself, I definitely found the right partner to complement our own competencies.

How would you rate them for scheduling, as in meeting deadlines and compliance with a project timeline?

Five. All schedules were met and deadlines were kept.

How would y

p>

What is your role in the company?

I'm the chief executive officer.

OPPORTUNITY/CHALLENGE

How did you come to work with Seductive Mobile?

I got their contact through a colleague and simply contacted them with my idea.

What distinguishes Seductive Mobile from other providers?

Overall Score Unlike my experience with other companies, working with Seductive was very exciting, and they were very professional.
    All schedules were met and deadlines were kept.
    Five, absolutely.
    Definitely a They delivered outstanding work and were very responsive, which is a big plus. As a technology expert myself, I definitely found the right partner to complement our own competencies.
    I will definitely do that.

Agile Mobile Development for Australian Digital Marketing Firm

"The best part of working with Seductive has been their flexibility. They have been willing to work in an agile environment with us, in whatever way best fits our clients."

The client is SiteMost a Brisbane, Australia-based digital marketing firm. The client specializes in website hosting and search engine optimization, but had recently begun to offer mobile application development services. The client reached out to Seductive to augment their development team and assist with creating apps for their clients.

Brisbane, Australia
Owner, SiteMost Pty Ltd

The client is very satisfied with the work with the work delivered by Seductive. The client has been most impressed with Seductive's flexibility and their strength in working in an agile environment. The client mentioned that one of the minimum viable products developed by Seductive was so successful that it allowed a customer to receive more venture funding. Overall, the client is highly pleased with Seductive's work and would strongly recommend them to others.

SiteMost is based in Brisbane, Australia, and provides web hosting, web development, and search marketing solutions to our clients.

What is your role at the company?

I'm director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Seductive?

We recently started offering app development solutions to our clients and were looking for a partner to help with the development process.

We have worked with Seductive on multiple jobs now, and the scope has varied depending on our clients' requirements.

How did you come to work with Seductive?

We approached a number of app development companies with proposals, and we were most impressed with Seductive's response and how knowledgeable they were about the mobile app market.

So far, the total amount of the jobs we've done with Seductive has been between $10,000 and $50,000

We started working with Seductive in March 2015 and, as the projects we're doing with them are agile, there is no fixed completion date for the projects. Each sprint lasts an average of two weeks to a month.

As mentioned previously, the projects that we have been working with Seductive are all agile and still being developed further. However, our clients are very impressed with the work so far and one of the startup clients was able to use the prototype built by Seductive to gain additional funding.

What distinguishes Seductive from other providers?

The best part of working with Seductive has been their flexibility. They have been willing to work with us in whatever way best fits our clients. In some instances, this has meant that they provide us with a lot of extra information that they probably normally wouldn't need to do for other clients. This has been a huge benefit to us because we had very little experience with app development.

As app development is quite new to us, there are a number of processes that we still need to perfect. This isn't anything negative with Seductive, but there are a few things that could certainly be improved.