WordPress Websites

Bronze

A WordPress agency based out of Boston, MA. GoDaddy Pro bringing great ideas to life with WordPress. Specializes in building scalable WordPress websites optimized for search. Seahawk Media Group.

Boston, MA
  • Boston, MA 02215

From small business to major sports agencies.

Club Pups

Designed a WordPress website for Club Pups Lake Norman.

Dominance MMA

Built a WordPress website for the largest MMA agency in the business.

WordPress Development for Life Coach

"The new site is much easier to read and navigate. The design looks clean and modern."

June 2018 - Nov. 2018

Seahawk Media Group helped redesign a website on WordPress to boost overall functionality, with the primary new feature being a responsive design.

Murrysville, PA
Irina I Grundler
Owner, Path To Awakening

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Seahawk Media Group’s responsiveness and ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable, on-time deliverables were hallmarks of their work. They also offered useful tactical advice that was subsequently implemented.

I’m the owner and operator of Path To Awakening, which offers coaching in personal development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media Group?

My website was outdated. I needed help transferring it to WordPress and making updates.

I wanted a modern site that would suit my particular needs.

I contacted several developers. Seahawk Media Group was quick to get back to me, and I found it easy to communicate with them.

The used the content of my old site—over 40 pages—to create a new WordPress site. They updated the design and made it mobile-friendly.

I only communicated with Ryan (project manager, Seahawk Media Group), but I believe there were several people on his team.

The new site is much easier to read and navigate. The design looks clean and modern. It makes a big difference for my clients who use mobile devices to access the site.

Ryan has excellent communication skills. I’m a very demanding customer who pays close attention to details. Ryan was always on top of everything, offering options and solutions.

They offered a new vision and approach for my site. I didn’t fully realize how much an update was needed until it was finalized. Ryan and his team definitely exceeded my expectations.

There were a couple of times we had some misunderstandings, but that happens on any project. Ryan, however, has an impressive ability to solve any problems.

I'm very pleased with the result.
    I highly recommend them.

Web Dev. for MPN Non-Profit

“[They] came up with innovative ideas that I hadn’t considered and helped us make some important improvements.”

Aug. 2015 - Sep. 2015

Seahawk Media Group built a WordPress site for a medical non-profit. Through an iterative process, they made changes and tweaks to the site and corrected integral functionality, including a donations page.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Owner, Nonprofit Organization

User feedback on the functionality and UI was positive. Seahawk Media Group was deeply involved in the process and were good communicators. They took time to understand the market and were easy to work with.

My non-profit was the first in the country to recognize myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs), a group of diseases that affect blood-cell formation, as cancerous. Classifying MPNs as a cancer opens numerous benefits and opportunities for patient treatment. I’m the company’s CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seahawk Media Group?

I do a lot of my own web design, but was looking for another viewpoint to put a fresh face on my online presence.

Ryan (Founder, Seahawk Media Group) was deeply involved in the process. He built a WordPress site based on my needs, and we had an iterative process during the month it took to complete the project. I gave feedback and information, and he made changes. We had a couple of hitches with the donations page, but he resolved them.

I only worked with Ryan. We started working together right after he founded the company.

How did you come to work with Seahawk Media Group?

I was looking for help in another area of my company, so I put out an ad on Craigslist that mentioned my possible need for a web designer. Ryan caught that line and contact me. He was really on the ball, so we started working together.

We worked together from about August–September 2015.

The feedback I received was very positive, and the site was functional and reliable. Visitors felt that the site was user friendly, with a very updated look and feel.

How did Seahawk Media Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, communication was good. We emailed frequently for detailed items, texted occasionally for little things, and spoke on the phone sporadically.

Ryan took the time to learn about my business and understand my position in my market area. He came up with innovative ideas that I hadn’t considered and helped us make some important improvements. He’s a good guy and did a really good job.

Have a clear vision of what you're trying to accomplish with your website.

Website Dev & Advertising for Dog Grooming Business

"They have been instrumental in moving our company to the next level."

June 2017

Seahawk Media Group provided website design and advertising consultation services.

Mooresville, North Carolina
Dustin Johnson
President, Club Pups

User-friendly, visually appealing, and conducive to new client transition, the custom design is at the forefront of a competitive market. Seahawk’s intuitive, accurate representation of business philosophy has directly resulted in higher rankings and improved visibility.

I am the owner and president of Club Pups Grooming and Club Pups Lake Norman. We offer dog grooming at one location, with dog daycare and boarding at the other.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media Group?

We hired Seahawk Media Group for website design and Google advertising consulting.

The industry is highly competitive in this region. We needed a website that would not only set us apart, but would serve as an online resource for business information and appointment scheduling.

They were a referral. They had worked with a few other local businesses, and I'm glad I found them.

The first few steps included the general feel for the website itself and determining the information we wanted customers to know about our business. We wanted a simple design that communicated a family-owned feeling and showcased everything from the building and our dogs to our blog and content.

I communicated directly with Seahawk Media Group’s founder, who ensured the process progressed quickly and easily.

Seahawk Media Group did a fantastic job; we have, hands down, the best local website design. It facilitates a smooth transition for new clients, and the online registration application has been very popular. Customers often cite Google or the platform’s design as their reason for selecting our business, which has benefitted greatly from Seahawk’s work.

They always completed change or update requests efficiently and flawlessly the first time.

Everyone at Seahawk Media Group clearly understood the message and impression we wanted to convey. They have been instrumental in moving our company to the next level and I cannot say enough good things about them.

There are none. They were amazing and I highly recommend them.

They always accommodated my schedule.
    For a very fair price, they will take your business to the next level. This is, without a doubt, the best online investment we have made.
    They delivered amazing, five-star quality.
    I already have referred friends and other businesses to Seahawk Media Group and will continue to do so.

Web Development for Marketing Company

"They're a good company with good services, delivered with quality and integrity."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Seahawk Media Group developed a website. They currently maintain the site and create blog posts.

Scarsdale, New York
Douglass Hatcher
Founder and President, communicate4IMPACT

The website attracts traffic and has helped the brand establish a foothold in the market. Seahawk Media Group is flexible, accessible, and prompt. They are always available to brainstorm new solutions and deliver results.

communicate4IMPACT is a marketing and communications firm that specializes in business storytelling training, coaching, and counsel. I'm the founder and president.

For what projects/services did your company hire Seahawk Media Group?

We needed a good, affordable website. Seahawk Media Group checked both boxes.

Our primary goal was to launch a site and drive traffic to it through content.

We found them on GoDaddy Pro.

Their main services are website development, maintenance, and blog posting.

We work with one person.

Placing a digital stake was key to getting us off the ground. We've only been in business for a year, and Seahawk Media Group has been essential to getting us where we are.

Project management was on a case by case basis and effective for what we needed. The fact that the founder of Seahawk Media Group was very accessible helped a great deal.

I'm impressed by their accessibility and ability to deliver quickly.

No. They're a good company with good services, delivered with quality and integrity.

Overall Score They offer great services at a great price.
    We schedule by email and speak by phone.
    They're reasonable and fair.
    They do what they say they will and exceed expectations for turnaround and accessibility.
    I will definitely refer.