Software Development & Design for innovators.

Scopeweb is an interactive, integrated development studio that creates award-winning mobile apps, websites, brands, marketing collateral, and online marketing campaigns.

We work with a diverse clientele in the NYC area, throughout the US, and in The Netherlands. Our client relationships spread across various industries including technology, universities, cosmetics, non-profit, manufacturing and home building.

We help you connect with your clients in ways that you have not been able to before through the use of new, engaging ways of online and offline communication. We help you define your company message and develop a brand that resonates with your target market.

We help you build the company that you envision but may not have. We energize your team by aligning them behind a clear message, we connect you to your clients through your website, social media and online marketing, and we put fear in the hearts of your competitors because they know that you have the edge.

New York, NY

Website Design & SEO for Gas Spring Company

"scopeweb created a website even better than I imagined it."

scopeweb developed and designed a website for a gas springs manufacturer. Their team built the site from the ground up. They also perform SEO services.

Henk Blok
President, Gemini Gas Springs Inc.

scopeweb exceeded expectations, building a fantastic web platform and providing superb SEO services. Feedback has been positive, and web traffic has also increased. Their team is full of experts in their field. They’re responsive, communicative, and accommodating.

I’m the owner of Gemini Gas Springs Inc., a manufacturer of gas springs.

What challenge were you trying to address with scopeweb?

We wanted to reach more customers.

Our engagement began with scopeweb developing our site from scratch, using my ideas. I gave them complete freedom during the development of the website. They also provide SEO services.

I work with Stephan (Co-Founder, scopeweb), Hunter (Backend Developer, scopeweb), Ray (Co-Founder, scopeweb), Dmitriy (SEO & Marketing, scopeweb), and Josh (UX/UI Designer, scopeweb).

How did you come to work with scopeweb?

Stephan and I have an extended familial connection.

We’ve spent less than $10,000.

We started working with scopeweb in January 2018, and the work is ongoing.

scopeweb created a website even better than I imagined it. It was a complex project, and their team helped me greatly. In the last few months, traffic has increased significantly. I’ve received positive comments on the site. They frequently come up with recommendations and suggestion to improve the site and to create more visibility. It’s going in the right direction.

How did scopeweb perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is excellent. We communicate through email and Skype. If I come across mistakes because I gave them the wrong information, I email them, and they fix it right away. I’m more than pleased with scopeweb.

scopeweb’s team is flexible and knowledgeable. Their team responds to my questions and makes changes instantly. Working with scopeweb is delightful.

No, there hasn’t been a single issue.

Contact scopeweb if you have website needs. Their team can help you.