We are here to make your ideas real!

We want to fill the world with more cool and useful projects. Our superpower is web and applications development. We are happy to have been helping our clients and friends since 2013. And we are inspired when people use these tools.

Our team already transformed many brilliant ideas into real projects. And we are good at it. That is why we are also strong in consulting and idea development.

We spend hours in TechCrunch, Behance, ProductHunt, and Futurism, we love to discuss ideas, designs, technologies, and the future. It is our passion.

And we are from Kyiv(Ukraine), we like to celebrate project launching and we are always glad to see you here!

Kyiv, Ukraine
  • Schrödinger's Cat Laboratory
    Haidara street 27, Office 10
    Kyiv 01033
  • Schrödinger's Cat Laboratory
    7024 Ellingham Circle, unit B
    Alexandria, VA 22315

Our clients are startups, small businesses and corporations, all from a broad spectrum of industries.

ART ZAVOD PLATFORMA

Info: Art-zavod Platforma is the biggest creative
cluster in Ukraine located on Kyiv, Ukraine.

Task: Create web site following new brand style. Event calendar. News Page

Technology used: Drupal 7, Bootstrap3, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, beer, borito, nachos.

HOBUS

Info: Just got seed investment UK Startup. It is an all-in-one marketplace that enables people engaged in hobbies and activities.

Task: Architecture and logic development Complicated booking system for 5 different roles. Payment integrations. A complex system of service evaluation.

Technology used: RubyOnRails, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Coffee, Pizza...

VIOLETTA FITNESS

Info: Violetta is an expert trainer; she will make personal program for each client in any convenient place and also a personal meal plan.

Task: create resourse where personal trainer Violetta may give private classes and control client’s progress. Also to set meal plan for clients and hold couch sessions online. Create integrated shop to sell sponsored goods. Develop cabinet system with various user role.

Technology used: RubyOnRails, Oracle, RESTfull, Bootstrap3, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, jQuery, protein cocktails, bananas, Red Bull...

CFC

Info: CFC is one of the main Ukrainian PR and GR
consultants.

Task: New logo design.Brandbook creation. Web design. Web production.

Technology used:  Drupal 7, Bootstrap3, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, hot chocolate, Alex`s favorite candies...

TAXFROMUS

Info: Tax From Us is a huge service for international students and travelers that calculates all the data - and organize the process of tax refund.

Task: Web development. The extensive back end. Service in calculating the
tax refund sum, based on the sophisticated model. Video animation. Identity creation (logo, brand book).

Technology used:  PHP, Phalcon, Bootstrap3, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Green tea, some milk also, croissants with chocolate...

GUD

Info: GUD is an urban active backpack label. Company design reliable and functional carry products perfect for travel, daily commute, studying or sports.

Task: Сreate a stylish and convenient online store. Connecting multiple payment systems for different markets. Lifestyle blog and lookbook.

Technology used: RubyOnRails, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Coffee, Pizza...

Web & Logo Development for Outsourcing Marketing Agency

“They developed a very creative logo for us that’s eye-catching to our clients.”

Sept. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Schrödinger’s Cat Laboratory helped a marketing agency get off the ground by building their website and developing branding materials, including a logo and branding book. They provide occasional site updates.

Olesia Baliuk
Co-Founder, Marshmallow Marketing

Their staff’s expertise and creativity resulted in an innovative logo and a site that draws in users effectively. They were responsive to feedback and focused on delivering solutions tailored to organizational needs.

I’m a co-founder and managing partner of Marshmallow Marketing. We’re an outsourcing agency that serves startups and medium-sized businesses. Our main service is digital marketing but we also offer strategy and implementation, as well as creative production.

What challenge were you trying to address with Schrödinger’s Cat Laboratory?

We hired them to develop our website and help with branding when we were launching our business.

We briefed them on our needs and expectations and then they started working on the website. They built a prototype and also started designing a logo for us. After that, we had several meetings and phone calls to provide our feedback, which they implemented in the final versions. Once we approved the logo design, they started assembling a brand book for us, as well as additional presentation and marketing materials.

With regard to the website, they still provide maintenance and update it whenever we contact them.

We worked with their managing partner, a designer, and our account manager.

How did you come to work with Schrödinger’s Cat Laboratory?

We evaluated several agencies and they offered the best pricing. Their portfolio was also appealing and we liked the branding work they did for other clients. We got in touch by filing a brief on their website detailing the services we needed.

We spent around $7,000.

We started working with them in September 2017 and wrapped up in January 2018.

They developed a very creative logo for us that’s eye-catching to our clients. Our website is really impressive and the professional design has helped us impress our clients since we launched the business.

How did Schrödinger’s Cat Laboratory perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn’t have any issues with them. Any delays happened on our side because we couldn’t decide what we wanted fast enough. They were very responsive and handled our feedback well. Whenever we gave them feedback via Skype or email, they were able to correctly interpret what we wanted and implement our changes.

They’re really attentive to their client’s needs. I felt like they listened well and gave us multiple design options to choose from, rather than presenting one thing and forcing us to adapt to it. With the website, we didn’t know exactly what we wanted it to look like or how best to structure it, but they used their expertise to advise us on how to optimize the site for our users.

Overall Score They were cost-effective and advised us well. We’re happy with all of their work.
    This is one of their strengths. They met all their deadlines.
    They had the best price of anyone we considered.
    Everything was well-organized and we felt like we got a good value for our money.
    I’ve already recommended them to several colleagues who asked about our website.

Web Dev & Brand Identity for Digital Marketing Agency

“The UI/UX design on our website is amazing."

Oct. 2016 - Mar. 2017

Schrodinger’s Cat Laboratory provided website design and development services, writing content for the site and also working on its social media presence.

Saudi Arabia
Nadim Masud
CEO, Violet

Receiving extremely high praise from the company’s clients, the website Schrodinger produced is excellent and high quality. The team was dedicated throughout the project, working on any required changes quickly, and ensuring the process was smooth and stress-free.

Violet is a digital marketing agency, providing e-commerce services. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Schrodinger’s Cat Laboratory?

I needed help with web development and brand identity.

They helped me with web development. They wrote content for my website and also did some social media promotion.

I’ve known Hlib (Co-Founder, Schrodinger’s Cat Laboratory) for a while. He’s a very nice guy and helped me a lot. I also work with all of his team.

How did you come to work with Schrodinger’s Cat Laboratory?

I was looking online for a company in Ukraine. Their website is different and not like other agencies’. They’re unique.

$12,500.

We worked together from October 2016 until March 2017.

The UI/UX design on our website is amazing—they produced high-quality content. They took my project very personally and didn’t just make a typical website for me. We have one of the best websites in Saudi Arabia. One of our clients said that the website was exceptional.

How did Schrodinger’s Cat Laboratory perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very respectful and responsible, sending reports detailing every step. They met deadlines. I didn’t feel stress at all. If I need to change something, they did it directly and didn’t complain.

If someone needs something creative, they have to go to them.

They did a great job. The quality of their work is great and they always go the extra mile.

Overall Score They’re great. A lot of my friends go to them.
    They’re amazing with schedules and deadlines.
    They’re not expensive.

Web Dev & Design for Hobbies & Activities Marketplace

"They are focused on quality and want to satisfy their clients."

July 2017 - Apr. 2018

Using JavaScript and Ruby on Rails, Schrodinger's Cat Laboratory designed and developed a website where users can market classes and products. They also created a booking system.

Founder & CEO, Hobbies Marketplace

The website looks great and has received enthusiastic praise from users and investors. Schrodinger's Cat Laboratory delivered tasks on time, communicated smoothly, and adapted to meet changing requirements. They displayed a professional attitude and a dedication to quality.

I’m the founder and CEO of a hobbies and activities marketplace where users can search for and book classes. It’s a place for providers who offer courses, classes, and products related to activities and hobbies. They can post their services on the website and get booked by clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Schrodinger’s Cat Laboratory?

I needed someone to design and develop my website. I had an idea and funding, but I didn’t have the skills to create the website.

They did the backend development and frontend design of my website using Ruby on Rails and JavaScript. We’re tweaking the website now, after which it will be complete.

We use an advanced booking system. For example, the owner of a music school can create a schedule for their classes. They can add team members or branches and create schedules for each one. The booking system was the main challenge, but it works perfectly.

I worked with the whole team.

How did you come to work with Schrodinger’s Cat Laboratory?

My friend recommended them after having a good experience. I looked at their portfolio and talked to one of their managing partners, who said they could build the platform I needed. I chose them because they provide a lot of services and care about quality.

We spent $25,000-$28,000.

We started working together in July 2017 and the work is ongoing.

They’re client-oriented and receptive to our needs. If we need to implement a solution that hasn’t been discussed, they’re flexible. Although we haven’t launched yet, the investor who gave me the money for development is very satisfied. He didn’t think it would be a great product at first, but we received better results than we expected. My friends think the website is amazing.

The project management is great. All tasks have been completed in time, and I haven’t faced any inconveniences. Their managing partner assigns tasks to the other team members. They were always willing to make changes or add features. We had Skype calls with all the team members to discuss everything.

To get high-quality service in Ukraine, you have to find good people who care. They are focused on quality and want to satisfy their clients.

They complete tasks within the deadline.
    The price is quite high for Ukraine, but it represents their volume of work. When I compare it to other companies, the price is normal.
    I already recommended them to a friend who is about to do a very big project.

Web App Dev & Branding for Tax Corporation

“Schrödinger’s Cat Laboratory’s designs were much better than everybody else’s.”

Oct. 2016 - Sept. 2017

Schrödinger's Cat Laboratory developed web and mobile applications for iOS and Android to automate tax application processing. They also implemented SEO and designed completely new branding.

Roman Moisiuk
Owner, Tax From US LLC

Thanks to Schrödinger’s Cat Laboratory’s stellar SEO work, the site ranks highly on Google. Tax applications are now processed much faster, and going paperless resulted in reduced costs. The expert team shared helpful and cost-cutting ideas. Also, the designers impressed with their speedy delivery.

I’m the CEO of Tax From US LLC, a tax preparation company. Tax From US offers nonresident tax preparation services for people who have worked or studied in the USA.

What challenge were you trying to address with Schrödinger’s Cat Laboratory?

This was our third web app. Our previous experience wasn’t good enough. We were trying to automate our system to eliminate resources that had to take time reviewing all the tax applications. We also wanted to completely rebrand our company.

They developed our web app and iOS and Android apps so that we can process everything automatically. They also did search engine optimization (SEO).

I worked with their managing partner and co-founder. A designer and three developers also worked on the project.

How did you come to work with Schrödinger’s Cat Laboratory?

We met with seven different companies from the U.S. and Ukraine. They made a very good first impression, and their prices were good. When we started a mind map for the project, they understood quickly and I didn’t have to spend much time explaining things to them. For branding, Schrödinger’s Cat Laboratory’s designs were much better than everybody else’s.

We spent $18,000–$19,000.

We worked together from October 2016–September 2017.

Our page gets good rankings on Google. We process our applications 5–6 times faster now and they are paperless, so we no longer have to pay for paper or printing.

The project manager was fabulous. He was always giving us ideas on what to do and how to spend less money on the project. They are extremely knowledgeable. We used Asana and Mind Maps.

I’m impressed with their designers and the speed of their work.

Developing the iOS application was slower than the web and Android app, but we’ve never been late.

They’ve never been late. Our point of contact was very knowledgeable. We were always applying their ideas.
    They cost 30% less than the other companies we compared them to.
    I’ve already recommended them.