Legitimize Your Brand

Scheer Social exists to help brands grow on social media. Our expertise is strategic Instagram engagement.

Los Angeles, CA
  • Los Angeles, CA 90291

Social Media Marketing for Affordable Luxury Jewelry Brand

"We've seen a lot of growth since Scheer Social started, so we’re very happy."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Scheer Social provides social media growth services—particularly on Instagram— with a focus on targeting new audiences.

Danna Kobo
CEO, Shashi

There's been a significant increase in engagement on Instagram since Scheer Social was first engaged. Their social media expertise inspires confidence throughout the project. The team’s quality deliverables justify the investment.

I'm the CEO of Shashi, an affordable luxury jewelry brand. We target women around the world who are looking to gain inspiration from pieces they wear.

What challenge were you trying to address with Scheer Social?

We wanted to increase our social media exposure, reach new audiences, and grow our sales.

Scheer Social is working to increase our following on Instagram, which is our main priority. They’re helping us target a whole range of women across the globe in order to get more traction and interaction on our profile.

My PR team primarily works with Tracy (Founder, Scheer Social).

How did you come to work with Scheer Social?

Tracy reached out to us through email. I asked my PR team to review her work and learn more about the packages she offers. We liked that she's very focused on Instagram growth. We decided to work with her based on our needs, the clients she's worked with, and her experience in helping them grow.

We’ve spent around $250 for one month of work so far, and we plan to spend more as we continue our work.

We started in late March 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

There’s been a tremendous leap in growth in a very short amount of time. We've seen significantly more likes, followers, and interaction on our posts. We've already hit our initial goal of 40,000 followers, which is amazing. We’re really impressed with everything she's helped us accomplish and how fast it’s happening.

How did Scheer Social perform from a project management standpoint?

It's been good. Tracy interacts with my team on an ongoing basis. There's no complaints or issues.

Tracy told us exactly what she does and she's really stuck to her word. I’ve worked with other firms that set expectations and then haven't met them. We've had no need to worry or monitor her work. She's just taken charge. We've seen a lot of growth since Scheer Social started, so we’re very happy.

She's been doing a great job so far. One thing I’d suggest as an improvement is providing a weekly report. Everything else is good.

Know what your goals are in terms of growth. If there's a certain threshold you want to reach, let her know so that she can best devise a strategy to get it done.

Overall Score They’ve done exactly as they said, and produced great results.
    They’re fast with producing results, but we’ve had to specify our deadlines in advance.
    It's been a very good investment.
    They meet our standards for what we’re trying to achieve.
    I'd definitely recommend them to other businesses looking for social media growth.

Social Media Exposure for Photography Company

"Their media efforts increase the number of users and professionals that are seeing our work."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Scheer Social promoted a photography/advertising company through social media such as Instagram to increase exposure.

New York, USA
Daniel D'Ottavio
Owner, Daniel D'Ottavio Photography

With expert marketing strategies, Scheer Social garnered an increase of Instagram followers and exposure to fellow professionals. Their vigilant communication and excellent workflow allowed for smooth project execution.

I am the owner and fashion photographer of Daniel D'Ottavio Photography, a photography company based in NYC.

For what projects/services did your company hire Scheer Social?

I want to build a social media following to increase exposure for my business.

I specifically want to gain followers on Instagram.

I was referred to Scheer Social by an acquaintance.

Scheer Social help our brand execute marketing strategies to interact with customers and other professionals through social media.

I've gained a lot of followers on Instagram so far. Their media efforts increase the number of users and professionals that are seeing our work.

They create an excellent workflow between our teams and communicate well.

I don't see any areas that they could improve on so far.

Instagram Marketing for Fashion Blog

"Engagement on my social channel, as well as my Instagram, has grown tremendously."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Scheer Social targets on-brand accounts to grow a brand's Instagram follower count and engagement.

Dallas, Texas
Lauren Grussendorf
Creator, Lomaintenance

Scheer Social has promoted engagement with the brand's social channels while boosting the company's Instagram follower count by 50%. Their dedicated work ethic, responsive communication, and extensive social media knowledge of have helped the brand succeed.

Lomaintenance is a fashion blog where you can get inspiration and purchase the items pictured in the post.

For what projects/services did your company hire Scheer Social?

I travel a lot for work and have little time to improve social media engagement. I hired Scheer Social to monetize and grow my Instagram engagement.

My goals were to increase engagement with my Instagram followers, which helps my brand grow and my business make money.

The founder is an old friend who has been very successful in her career. She has accomplished many milestones for her age, and I trust her judgment in fashion. Her social media expertise is far beyond my comprehension. She was the perfect fit to grow my brand with integrity.

Each month Scheer Social sets a target number of followers to engage with my brand. This helps with arranging future collaborations, responding to comments and followers, and building my Instagram presence. They target specific accounts that are very on-brand.

I worked directly with the founder for any requests, issues, or feedback. Her work ethic was exactly what I needed for this project.

Since hiring Scheer Social, my account has grown by 50%. Engagement on my social channel, as well as my Instagram, has grown tremendously.

They are very easy to work with. Communication and results are strong. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to grow a social brand.

I’m impressed by their knowledge of social media and the dedication they have for each client.

Instagram Engagement for Organic Skincare Company

“[Scheer Social] has a keen eye for up-and-coming Instagram accounts and influencers.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

To increase Instagram followers, build a brand profile, and improve online engagement, Scheer Social identifies, follows, and interacts with aesthetically similar accounts.

Burlington, Vermont
Taylor Audette
Brand Manager, Ogee

Relying on purely organic efforts, Scheer Social has increased the follower base by over 3,000 in less than a few months. A sharp sense for on-trend accounts and proactive, engaged communication has facilitated a steady growth of the overall online social media presence.

Ogee is an organic luxury skincare company certified by the National Science Foundation. As the brand manager, I supervise areas such as social media, consumer marketing, public relations, events, and copy writing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Scheer Social ?

We hired Tracy (Founder, Scheer Social) to help expand our presence on Instagram.

Our goals were to increase followers and improve engagement with current and future followers.

After coming across our account, Tracy reached out to us via email to offer her services.

To build our brand profile, Tracy engages and follows a wide range of other ”on-brand” accounts that share our desired aesthetic.

We work directly with Tracy.

Without purchasing any followers, Scheer Social has organically grown our Instagram base from less than 4,000 to nearly 7,000 in just a few months. Tracy has done a wonderful job with our social media presence.

The workflow is very effective with clear, concise communication.

Tracy has a keen eye for up-and-coming accounts and influencers and an impressive ability to find like-minded accounts for expanding our brand.

No, there are no improvements. We are very happy.

Social Media Growth for Skincare Company

“We worked perfectly together.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Scheer Social managed social media strategy to promote account growth.

Los Angeles, USA
Jason Charms
Founder, Panacea Skincare

Followers increase by nearly 1,000 every month. Scheer Social is managing the project smoothly.

I’m the founder and COO of Panacea Skincare.

For what projects/services did your company hire Scheer Social?

I needed help with social strategy.

I wanted to promote social growth.

They managed my social media.

I worked with the Principal, Tracy.

My social media following grew by almost 1,000 per month.

We worked perfectly together.

The principal, Tracy, is the best.

I can’t think of anything.

Social Media Awareness for Health Blog

“They have great knowledge of social media.”

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2018

Scheer Social managed a social media account to increase awareness and engagement.

CEO, Health Blog

Followers and engagement rate both increased. Scheer Social is accessible via email. Though they would benefit from customizing the accounts they follow, they are very knowledgable.

I am the creator of a health blog.

For what projects/services did your company hire Scheer Social?

Scheer Social helped me with social media marketing.

I wanted to grow awareness of my brand and expand my social media community.

Scheer Social actually reached out to me.

They handled my social media for me.

I worked closely with my point of contact.

My Instagram account gained more followers and increased its engagement.

We connected via email once a month.

They have great knowledge of social media.

They should customize the people they follow more so they fit better with the customer’s community.

Social Media Engagement for Women's Clothing Retailer

“[Scheer Social] delivered exactly what was promised with very little required from me.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Scheer Social provides personalized social media marketing services to promote user engagement, improve Instagram growth, and publish regular postings on various platforms.

Laura Glover
CEO, Bluebird & Co

Scheer Social’s efforts have resulted in consistent follower increases month over month. Through one-on-one, attentive customer service and seamless, effective project management, the company delivers the promised results without any inconvenience to the client.

I am the founder and CEO of Daydreamer LA, a contemporary women's clothing brand.

For what projects/services did your company hire Scheer Social?

I hired them to assist with Instagram growth and social media posting.

My goals were to increase both followers and engagement.

I selected Scheer via a referral.

Tracy (Founder, Scheer Social) curates social media posts and engages with users.

The team is just Tracy and myself.

Tracy did what she said she would, and I am happy with the results. She has increased our followers every month.

The workflow was very easy, effective, and effortless.

She delivered exactly what was promised with very little required from me.

The website is effective and exactly what I was expecting.

Organic Instagram Growth for Clothing Line

"They've done an exceptional of bringing in new customers."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Scheer Social is the ongoing partner for increasing social media presence, specifically on Instagram. Their main focus is on boosting the number of unique followers to the account month over month.

Max Nelson
Founder, Retail Clothing Line

Many of the new Instagram followers end up visiting the website, which has translated to a boost in sales. Besides producing results, Scheer Social also excels at being responsive and efficient.

I’m the founder of a retail clothing line.

For what projects/services did your company hire Scheer Social?

We needed to increase our number of Instagram followers.

We wanted to capture 600 new and unique followers per month.

I was impressed with their resume, history, and the clients they represented.

Scheer Social works on growing our social media following and getting us increased exposure on Instagram.

I work closely with their founders. They’re highly accessible.

We continue to capture more unique followers and gain traction on our website, which has resulted in increased sales. They've done an exceptional of bringing in new customers. We get lots of new followers every day that end up on our website.

They’re highly efficient in this regard.

Their timely responses to our inquiries and the results they produce are remarkable.

None.

Laundrin Social Media

“Their customer service stands out to me.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Scheer Social spearheaded a social media effort to gain followers and increase engagement through organic methods.

Los Angeles
Director of Marketing, ANTIGENERIC STUDIO

Followers increased thanks to Scheer Social’s smooth workflow and focus on customer service. Their high-quality work has led to a strong word of mouth reputation.

I’m the Director of Marketing for ANTIGENERIC STUDIO. We handle social media, email, and web services for our clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Scheer Social?

We needed to increase our social media growth and support.

We were looking to increase our number of followers as well as our engagement rate.

They have good word of mouth.

They worked to bolster our followers and engagement rate organically.

I worked closely with the founder.

Our social media following has grown and hasn’t decreased at all.

We worked very effectively with each other.

Their customer service stands out to me.

Overall Score We love Scheer Social.
    It was really easy.
    They're a good value.
    Their work is amazing in quality.
    I'd definitely refer them.