Digital Marketing Solutions

We feel that there needs to be a trend-shift in the way we function as digital marketing experts; a better way. We empower our clients with Digital Transformation and the ability to dominate the market.

We offer a complete one stop shop for digital marketing solution for all clients. From digital marketing right down to website design and development, we cover it all.

2008
Newark, NJ
  • Saffron Edge
    One Gateway Center, Suite 2600
    Newark, NJ 07102
  • Saffron Edge Saidulajab 110030
  • Saffron Edge New Delhi, DL 110012

SEO & Digital Marketing for Logistics Company

“They are as good as it gets.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Saffron Edge manages SEO, with the goal of boosting brand recognition and organic traffic.

Glasgow, Kentucky
Brandon Davis
CTO, All-Freight LLC

Within two months, their efforts led to a remarkable improvement in keyword rankings. Saffron Edge’s technical expertise, excellent customer service, and seamless project management continue to impress.

I am the CTO of a small logistics firm specializing in food-grade perishables.

For what projects/services did your company hire Saffron Edge?

We hired them to help with brand recognition and SEO.

We wanted to establish our name online.

We searched online for different vendors from around the world. Saffron had superior technical skills and customer service.

We started with a summary of our desired results. From there, we established our budget and estimated timeline. Through a series of web and phone meetings, we set expectations for organic SEO and when could expect to see results. Their work is ongoing.

I've worked closely with the heads of the departments and the owners themselves.

Within two months, one of our keyword rankings went from the 100th page on Google to sixth place on the first page of search results.

It has been absolutely seamless. I couldn't ask for a better team.

Their personal approach and communication skills are impressive.

Overall Score They deserve a perfect rating.
    They’ve been patient with my busy schedule. They’re always able to adjust to our timeline.
    It is reasonable.
    They are as good as it gets.
    It would be hard to not deal with a firm like Saffron.

SEO for Vision Board App

“Saffron Edge is constantly generating innovative, ethical new white hat new methods to boost our site higher in search engine results.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Saffron Edge formulated a comprehensive SEO strategy to increase search engine rankings and organic web traffic. Cutting-edge techniques include backlinking, guest blogging, and a target keyword list.

Greg Tosian
Owner, Subliminal Vision Boards, LLC

A skilled, attentive partner, Saffron Edge is both ethically sound and technically proficient. Their exclusively white hat keyword and content strategy yields consistently higher organic traffic and ranking results month-by-month. They listen respectfully to the client’s ideas and respond promptly.

I'm the owner of Subliminal Vision Boards, LLC.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saffron Edge?

We were trying to maximize our website's visibility by targeting different keywords throughout Google, Yahoo, and Bing to boost our organic search traffic by means of SEO work. I used to do this work myself a long time ago, but I knew that the entire nature of SEO work has changed since then. It didn't make sense to attempt it independently.

First, Saffron Edge virtually sat down with us via Skype to define an SEO strategy and set goals for our site's organic traffic results and boost our rankings for individual keywords. They sent over a full scope of work with a timeline and milestones and a list of target keywords for approval. These materials pinpoint the best types of optimized content and techniques to pursue, including guest blogging and backlinking.

Currently, they’re focused on link building and site enhancements to make sure everything coincides. Any time there's a new update on Google, they make sure everything they're doing is aboveboard. Based on the strategy they outlined, it will be easy to maintain growth once we hit all our target keywords. They know exactly what to target next. In fact, they’re so ahead of the game that they even have our next list of search terms lined up. I don't plan on ending this engagement anytime soon.

Our main point of contact facilitates all our communications. Both he and the person he works with are technically inclined and highly professional.

How did you come to work with Saffron Edge?

I conducted thorough online research and reached out to all the vendors who met our criteria. Unlike many vague responses I got, Saffron Edge outlined a clear, specific approach. They seemed like the most competent partner based on this strategic methodology and a distinctive written plan. The team’s high level of communication was one of the top reasons I picked them for this project.

We've spent between $23,000–$24,000 on their services so far. It's been well worth it because everything's going as planned.

We've been working together for close to a year now, since around March 2017. I plan on continuing with them for as long as I target SEO growth.

Saffron Edge is continuously generating innovative, ethical new white hat new methods to boost our site higher in search engine results. We're on track to meet our current goal of hitting 20-25 keywords. Once we complete that objective, we'll move on to the next set.

Saffron Edge always pushes us to add more and better content. Our organic traffic has continuously grown since we’ve been working together. Rather than staying at a static level, we see better results each month. Multiple essential keywords are starting to rank higher in search engines.

When I type in certain words, it's nice to see my site show up on the first page. I know the team is doing even more types of work behind the scenes. We hadn't been getting any organic traffic at all beforehand, so whatever they do, they’re doing it right. Based on these tangible results, I know I’m getting a significant ROI.

How did Saffron Edge perform from a project management standpoint?

During our weekly videoconferences, they provide detailed ranking status reports and with concrete new strategy recommendations. They carefully organize our meetings and account for each completed and pending task.

Our project manager is friendly and professional. They email me all the materials I need before I even have to ask. There's no lag time in our correspondence. I appreciate how well-prepared they are. It’s great to know I never have to micromanage them and that they’ll never wait until the last minute. They listen to my suggestions and respect my knowledge and experience in this field.

One of the best things about Saffron Edge is their ethical methodology. They definitely use the white hat approach, rather than attempting black hat techniques to trick Google’s search engines. Other SEO providers had incurred penalties and lowered my sites’ ranking while using these illicit methods. Despite numerous updates since we've worked together, we haven't been penalized once. Instead, we’ve consistently been moving in an upward direction towards page one. I'd rather have it take a little longer to get results the natural way.

I've never been happier with a contracted vendor, to be honest. Their dedication and high-level work yield tangible results every month As an honest company, they’re fully transparent when explaining the strategy. I appreciate that they never hide things from me or leave out essential details. My professional background in this field helps me understand what's going on.If the team is ever struggling, they both tell me upfront and indicate exactly how we fix those problems.

Not that I can see. Saffron Edge puts 100% effort into all our work together. They're always brainstorming smart new suggestions to offer. Anytime I need support, they're right there for me. I really can't think of anything that they can improve on, and plan on sticking with them for many years to come.

I would definitely recommend this company to any client who wants to advance their SEO to gain organic traffic and a higher ROI. Compared to other agencies, the value they offer is well worth giving them a shot. They're maximizing my available budget better than any other vendor I've researched could have.

SEO, PPC, & Web Design for Local Marketing Agency

"Their IT perspective is better than any company that I've come across in my 11 years of business."

Saffron Edge maintains a multitude of SEO and PPC accounts. They also provide some web design services.

Piscataway, New Jersey
Frank Demming
Owner, Local Business Marketing Solutions

Saffron Edge continues to drive significant amounts of traffic to the sites. They create leads and notably increase search rankings. Their team's in-depth reports and expansive IT expertise enhances the engagement remarkably.

I am the owner of Local Business Marketing Solutions. We provide web development and local SEO for our customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saffron Edge?

Our company and our clients were not getting consistent traffic to our websites. Due to the recent Google algorithm changes, our rankings plummeted, and our previous SEO provider was not delivering results.

Initially, Saffron Edge provided only SEO services. They took over our website’s SEO from our former provider and some of our client’s SEO. Satisfied with their work, I let them take over all 13 of our PPC management accounts as well.

Their team currently continues to maintain all our SEO and PPC accounts. They are also starting to help with some website design.

I work with a web traffic manager and a web development manager. I talk to either depending on my need at the time.

How did you come to work with Saffron Edge?

They approached me via Linkedin because I was offering similar services. I told them about my dissatisfaction with my former company’s SEO service, and we started working together.

On average, we spend $3,500 a month for their services.

We started working with them in January 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

The results are tremendous so far. My company’s website ranks on the first page of search engines and our traffic continues to increase significantly. Considering I'm in a very highly competitive industry, they achieve our goals in a relatively short period of time.

Their work also helps our customers gain leads and straighten out their rankings. Our clients, who once considered leaving our service, regained their trust in us. Their IT perspective is better than any company that I've come across in my 11 years of business.

How did Saffron Edge perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive and adapt to US hours. Their team will respond almost immediately, even at five am. They send us monthly reports of SEO, conversions, and PPC progress.

We communicate using email, phone, Skype, and other third-party apps. Their team always follows up any conversation with an email, and I really appreciate that.

Their reporting is the most helpful. Saffron Edge make sure to tell us where the traffic coming from, and which traffic converted into a lead. This is very important because I can send the reports to my customers without having to produce it ourselves. Our clients see the progress and it keeps them happy.

Our holidays don’t match, but they do give us a heads up before any of their holidays. It’s not a complaint, just something we have to adapt to and part of the nature of outsourcing.

Make sure that you give them all your requirements because the amount of knowledge that they can share is expansive. Give them the total scope of the project and they will give you a comprehensive IT solution.

Overall Score They definitely went over and beyond my expectations.
    They only missed one deadline. No one is perfect.
    They are extremely cost-effective.
    As long as they aren't a competitor, I'd highly recommend them.

Digital Marketing & SEO for Physician

"They are honest and diligent. They did what they said they were going to do."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Through digital marketing and SEO, Saffron Edge populates search results with positive content.

Physician, Surgical Practice

Negative content has been successfully minimized to make room for more positive results. Saffron's Edge impresses with their transparent feedback, skillful grasp of digital marketing, and commitment to outstanding results.

I am a physician and own a surgical practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Saffron Edge?

I needed help with digital marketing and SEO.

They used digital marketing techniques to populate the internet with positive aspects of my past work.

I worked mostly with their digital marketing CRM and another person from their team. We were in touch around every 10 days, and they were very responsive.

How did you come to work with Saffron Edge?

They called me and presented me with solutions.

I have spent around $3,000 so far.

I began working with them in April 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

The impact has been wonderful. The work isn’t complete, but results have improved more than 90%. Any negative results have been pushed down and replaced with more positive ones.

How did Saffron Edge perform from a project management standpoint?

They have performed superbly. We usually communicate using phone and email.

They are honest and diligent, which is pretty hard to find in this business. They did what they said they were going to do.

I would have liked to experience the results of their work a little more quickly, but they don’t control that.

Start early, be diligent about what they ask you to do, and communicate with them frequently.

SEO Refresh for IT Services Firm

“They reduce the IT burden on small companies while creating real business value.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Saffron Tech is overhauling the SEO and PPC of a corporate website that promotes IT services for the real estate industry, implementing measures to improve traffic, lead generation, and conversion.

David Franklin
CEO, Availeron Consulting

The team has made a good first impression, thanks to a professional sales team and a comprehensive onboarding process. They excel at communication, providing timely updates and a proactive plan.

I am the founder and CEO of Availeron Consulting, an IT firm that supports companies in the real estate space.

For what projects/services did your company hire Saffron Tech?

We required an overhaul of our website from an SEO [search engine optimization] and marketing perspective. It was not generating any inbound traffic nor did we have a PPC [pay-per-click] program in place.

We wanted to improve the inbound marketing performance and value of our website. Aside from additional traffic, we expect to see enhanced conversion from both inbound and outbound lead generation activities.

I met Saffron’s CEO in person through a mutual friend. After discussions about their services and our needs, it became clear that they would be a good fit for us. We would get the benefit of an experienced offshore team as well as the commensurate price advantages.

They provided comprehensive SEO for our corporate site. The process began with an interview and survey to establish needs and scope. Then, there was an assessment that covered an audit of our technology as well as an analysis of our keywords, Google Analytics, backlinks, competitors, and page content. Finally, they provided direction on how we should manage our off-page activity such as press releases, guest posts, infographics, video sharing, articles, citations, blogs, social sharing, etc.

We interact with the CEO, who handled the sale, as well as a project manager, a client relationship manager, and of course, the back-office team.

While it's still too early to share actual success metrics, I can speak to the professionalism of the sales and account management teams. I have a great deal of faith in their ability to execute our detailed plan and anticipate a good ROI [return on investment] over the coming 3–6 months.

How did Saffron Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

So far, so good. Aside from excellent communication, they provide a prescriptive plan of attack as well as regular updates on the status of the engagement. Primary communication has been via email, but additional tools will be utilized as the need arises.

What impresses you about Saffron Tech?

Saffron understands the value of SEO and custom application to SMBs [small and medium-sized businesses] quite well. Beyond providing simple offshore development services, they are focused on positive business outcomes via their digital transformation services. They reduce the IT burden on small companies while creating real business value.

They are expanding into the U.S., and we can help with that. As they transition, it’s critical that they focus on mitigating the risks associated with offshore outsourcing. This is a common challenge amongst all offshore companies. However, I believe they will be well positioned to succeed, given the proper focus on the onshore/offshore mix, sensitivity to time zones, and judicious use of technology to improve collaboration.

Overall Score They’ve done very good work so far. I look forward to a long and fruitful partnership.
    We don’t need to worry about availability. Everything has been super easy.
    They are very competitive when measured against U.S.-based alternatives. The prices are commensurate with offshore expectations.
    I can't give a perfect rating yet, but everything so far has been wonderful.
    Not only would I refer them, I plan on reselling their services via my own brand.

SEO for Career Coaching Business

"I think they’re a company that’s truly interested in helping their clients."

Sep. 2015 - Ongoing

Curve Jumps provides geographically targeted SEO by identifying and implementing critical keywords in strategic locations. They also advise on other markets, such as LinkedIn and the blog.

Dallas Metro Area
Owner, Career Coaching Agency

Since optimizing the initial batch of keywords did not deliver conversions, Curve Jumps has expanded their approach, which is expected to produce results. They could also improve their English skills. Regardless, the team works hard to please clients and is responsive, they produce thorough and regular reports on progress.

Top Lawyer Coach LLC is a professional services firm helping attorneys and other professionals advance their careers faster than they could on their own and eliminate bad habits and negative thinking that stand in the way of success. I do in-person coaching in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and coach by phone or Skype those clients who live elsewhere in the United States.

What challenge were you trying to address with Curve Jumps?

My goal is to drive traffic to my website and increase conversions. I wanted to focus on the State of Texas and specific cities within Texas. The searches done within the cities in Texas are not very high for the search words that I want. We are using global keywords and then we’ll bring that down to the regional area. I would say it’s more of a United States focus.

We work on organic searches, and they make recommendations on how to utilize varied means of enhancing my SEO, such as my blogging, posting on LinkedIn, obtaining testimonials and submitting PR releases.

How did you come to work with Curve Jumps?

I went online and did research on SEO companies. I always look for an unbiased ranking website that can tell me about the service provider I’m interested in hiring. I found Curve Jumps on a well-thought-of ranking site, they were ranked number three in the United States.

How much have you invested with Curve Jumps?

I spend $500 per month with them.

I started working with them in September 2015, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve increased my rankings for the keywords I originally gave them, but that did not drive traffic to my site. Now we’re focusing on keywords that have much greater search volume even though they’re global. I expect that is going to increase my conversions.

How did Curve Jumps perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive to my requests and to my campaign efforts. They are always open to phone calls about the progress of my campaign.

What did you find most impressive about Curve Jumps?

They produce some really informative reports pertaining to my keywords. I think they’re a company that’s truly interested in helping their clients.

Are there any areas Curve Jumps could improve?

There ought to be more continuity in the people I deal with. I should be dealing with the same people throughout the year rather than being moved around to different people. Also, at times it can be difficult to communicate with their employees due to language problems and accents.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Curve Jumps?

To be successful in your SEO campaign, you need to be continually involved in the process. You need to communicate with your campaign managers. When asked to do something to enhance the SEO, you need to do it instead of waiting around. It has to be a collaborative process where they know that you’re as interested as they are in improving the SEO for your website.

The main obstacle to my referring them is the fact that I can’t understand their English. Although I’m willing to contend with that, I don’t think a lot of my colleagues who are lawyers would want to cope with that.