IT covered end-to-end so you can focus on business

SADOS provides rapid computer support and services for your business so you can get back to work. By focusing on every aspect of your technology, we provide you peace of mind in a world of cyberattacks, outdated hardware, and slow operational performance.

Discover how managed end-to-end computer support, network monitoring, server management, and everything in between – can be yours for a fraction of the cost of an in-house IT department.

Depend on fast, affordable, and certified technical support that enhances the way you do business. With a dedicated technology team on your side, we’ll develop a strategy, stabilize any immediate threats, deploy cost-effective solutions, and enhance how your company utilizes technology. SADOS delivers computer support and managed business solutions that promote dependability and productivity in the office. From networks and computers to servers and cabling - we help technology elevate your company to it's greatest heights.

Maximize your gains out of IT support with an award-winning Managed IT services plan from SADOS. Get more from your budget when you’re protected end-to-end with a full spectrum monthly IT plan.

3 reasons your business can benefit from Managed IT:

Your business IT shouldn’t rely on short term solutions. When budget is a factor, save time and money by switching to a long-term solution like Managed IT.

Unmonitored IT can slow down your business or even grind it to a halt. Our IT support team focuses on delivering optimization first, so your business can perform better.

With priority support at your fingertips, your support tickets get put ahead of the line so you can get back to work.

Frederick, MD

IT Managed Services for Web Design Agency

“SADOS literally saved my company from crashing by offering immediate help when I needed it most.”

SADOS provided emergency IT services, ensuring websites were running properly on AWS. They also provide ongoing IT support, including network and security maintenance.

DC Metro Area
Chris Kirksey
President, Direction

SADOS' willingness to provide immediate support during a dire time was a godsend. Their team is not only genuinely invested in the success of their customers, but also highly qualified and more willing to do what it takes to provide a broad range of IT support services compared to others.

I'm the president of Direction, a digital marketing and web design company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SADOS?

My internal IT lead suddenly left and my sites started to crash, so I was looking for immediate IT support to ensure our sites were running properly on AWS.

SADOS provided emergency IT services, driving down from a different state to our office to get our sites back up and running on AWS after our IT staffer quit without notice. They continue to provide ongoing software and hardware help, monitor our network, and send daily reports regarding usage and alerts. They also set up a voice system and monitor our security networks as needed.

I work with two people on their team.

How did you come to work with SADOS?

When I needed immediate help, I called a bunch of local Virginia-based companies, but couldn't get anyone to agree to come in right away. Eventually I found SADOS and they were willing to drive down from Maryland to our office the second they hung up the phone. In addition to the expertise they've shown, the fact that they cared enough to do that set them apart from any other company I could find.

We've invested $50,000–$60,000 thus far.

I've been working with them since January 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

SADOS literally saved my company from crashing by offering immediate help when I needed it most.

How did SADOS perform from a project management standpoint?

They're incredibly accessible and responsive to our needs. I've even called them late in the evening and they picked up the phone.

They genuinely care about my business. All the other vendors I spoke to only offered to set up an appointment and wanted to discuss pricing right away. SADOS was the only company willing to do what needed to be done right away without hesitation.

No, but I definitely recommend working with SADOS. It's not worth having the stress of any critical IT-related issues, so it's important to find a company like this that you can trust to be there when it's needed most.