Full-service mobile app development company

S Media Link is a 100+ team of mobile & web development experts.

We helped to fulfill more than 300 projects all over the world, including startups, business-processes automatization, games, IoT. Our experience allows acting as a part of a partner's team, helping to find the best ways for successful project implementation.

Do you already have an idea for a mobile app, game, or website?
We can work with you at any stage of your idea – from the very beginning to the finished product.

Katy, TX

Philip Morris; Soundslates; 6600 Design; One Click Root; Parrots & Flying; Secure Tunnel; Rever; Стоп Наркотик; InterSoft; Play Smart; KPMG; Equis Financial.

Web Dev and Design for Photo Studio

"It was a great experience for me. I’m going to work with them again as my website evolves.

May - Dec. 2018

S Media Link LLC designed and developed a website to display photography. They also designed the site’s logo.

Houston, Texas
Victoria Asinovsky
Owner, CandyFOX Studio, LLC

Users and session length both grew when the new site launched. S Media Link LLC displayed noteworthy execution and fostered an enjoyable collaboration. The satisfaction website users reported has positioned S Media well to receive future development work.

I’m the owner of and a photographer at CandyFOX Studio, LLC

For what projects/services did your company hire S Media Link LLC?

I needed website design and development help.

I wanted to have the best photography services website in my city.

Several people recommended them to me.

They designed and developed a website on which I could display samples of my photography work including corporate and personal photoshoots, newborn photo sessions, family photo shoots, and event photography. They also created a logo for me.

I worked with a designer and a developer.

The number of users on my site increased four times over, while their average session length grew by nearly 50%. Customers report being satisfied with my site and logo, and internally, it’s easy for my copywriters to post blogs. The site is impressively fast.

They worked in an agile manner and executed at a high level.

It was a great experience for me. I’m going to work with them again as my website evolves.

If they could implement a mobile menu that would be helpful.

They always delivered on time.
    They fit into my budget.
    I've already recommended them to my friends.

Remote Camera Golf Training App for Software Company

“Their ability to communicate with us on a nontechnical level was quite helpful.”

Feb. - Dec. 2018

S Media Link provided comprehensive mobile development services for a sports video app, including proof of concept, bug resolution, and the app store launch.

Sydney, Australia
Toby Williams
Founder, Mirror Vision

Within a month, the app garnered thousands of downloads and overwhelmingly positive reviews. S Media Link’s team clearly conveyed technical information and offered reasonable rates. However, they can still improve their QA process.

I’m the founder of a sports video analysis company called Mirror Vision. We launched a mobile application in late 2018.

For what projects/services did your company hire S Media Link LLC?

We hired S Media Link to develop our mobile app.

We wanted to launch a reliable product into the App Store.

We chose S Media Link because they promised they could do the build within our budget. Previously, we’ve asked other agencies to build prototypes, but they could not reduce the latency to where we needed it to be. Plus, most local developers did not fit our budget.

S Media Link provided full-scale development services, from a proof of concept to our launch. Based on our UI, they developed an app that can send live video between two iOS devices with a very low latency, which is difficult due to limited bandwidth. The app can also record and share this video. S Media Link now helps us with all updates.

S Media Link assigned a project manager and two developers to our project.

S Media Link did a great job. We launched our application after roughly 10 months of working together. So far, the app has been extremely well-received, with thousands of downloads in the first month. There are some bugs, but we worked together to solve them.

We had multiple managers, making communication and understanding the scope somewhat difficult. Fortunately, S Media Link helped us overcome these issues. Overall, everything was great.

Their ability to communicate with us on a nontechnical level was quite helpful.

I would’ve liked to have been informed about some metadata issues ahead of time, especially since they affected our launch to the App Store. Also, some bugs are proving difficult to solve, perhaps due to not testing the application well enough.

UI/UX for Charity Foundation

"They were invested in our success and in finding the best solution possible to meet our needs."

May - Aug. 2018

S Media Link LLC designed the UI of a mobile game. The game was designed to appeal to children between 5–18.

Switzerland
Arnaud Saint-Paul
Founder, GIVE Foundation

800 kids between 7–18 reported a 91% willingness to share the app with friends. S Media Link LLC met all requirements. They delivered high-quality products with efficiency and diligence. The team was highly responsive and adaptive throughout.

I am the founder of GIVE Foundation. We offer a platform that provides kids with a financial education.

For what projects/services did your company hire S Media Link LLC?

We engaged S Media Link LLC to design our platform’s UI/UX.

We wanted a UI that would appeal to ages 5–18 and teach them intuitively how to manage money.

S Media Link LLC had experience with designing games so we chose them to complete this project.

We provided their team with a brief. S Media Link LLC then took over the project and delivered a UI that uses an apple tree to mimic a user’s wallet.

We worked with a project manager and a designer.

We tested the app with 800 kids from ages 7–18. 91% reported a willingness to share it with their friends.

The team worked efficiently and was responsive and dynamic throughout. The project ran smoothly from start to finish.

No, we’re pleased with their work.

Overall Score The collaboration was a success. We’re highly satisfied with their performance.
    They were dynamic and communicated well throughout.
    They charged cost-efficient rates for their work.
    They met all our requirements.
    I highly recommend them.

Front-end Development for Digital Agency

"[T]hey are very clear about what they can deliver and what expectations you should have of them."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

S Media Link provided front-end development and UX/UI design for mobile applications that are compatible with both Android and iOS platforms as well as the project management of the project.

Australia
Sam Takemura
Cofounder, Token Solutions Australia

The app has not yet been launched, but the direct client has expressed satisfaction over the app's design and functionality. Although there was a minor issue with communication, S Media Link was transparent in dealing with their transactions. They were able to deliver exactly on time.

Token Solutions offers app and marketing solutions for different small businesses, mainly in Australia. I use S Media Link to turn a client's idea into reality.

I am a cofounder and business development manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with S Media Link?

I was trying to lower our cost of production. In Australia, it's hard to find cost-efficient developers that will work for you on a contract basis. I was trying to avoid hiring a full team and having to pay wages to each individual developer who would be involved. I wanted developers that I could access when I needed the resources for specific projects.

S Media Link has front-end developers on staff for both iOS and Android work, as well as a UX/UI [user experience/user interface] designer. They handle front-end development and design work for mobile applications that my clients are working on. We give them criteria for the wireframes, then the UX designer comes up with something to give to me. Once I approve the design, it is passed to the developers to code it into the app.

How did you come to work with S Media Link?

I came across S Media Link through Upwork, and I've worked with them before I started my business.

We have spent between $10,000 and $50,000 at the moment. Our agreement will grow as contracts continue to come in.

We started collaborating full time in November 2015.

There are no statistics now because we haven't launched the app yet. I have received informal feedback from my direct client, and he is happy with how the app has been built and with its functionality.

How did S Media Link perform from a project management standpoint?

The S Media Link team works in a unique way. I would prefer to get in touch with the developer directly, but there is a bit of a language barrier there. Their team includes an account manager that handles all of the contract dealings, and a project manager that handles all communication with the developers.

Although the process feels tedious sometimes, it works well because you can spend an extended amount of time with the project manager to discuss certain features and design aspects while the developers continue to work in the background. I haven't had much of a problem dealing with any of the personnel. It's been very easy to get in contact with them whenever I'd like to have a meeting.

What distinguishes S Media Link from other providers?

The great thing about S Media Link is that they are very clear about what they can deliver and what expectations you should have of them. They were able to tell me exactly how much time the project was going to take and when they would be able to deliver a product. They have delivered everything exactly on time, which is good. They also come to me if they feel like they're not getting enough work. They keep us on track and we keep them on track, which I find to be very helpful.

Is there anything S Media Link could have improved or done differently?

I wish they had 24-hour customer support, but that's asking too much on my side. They're not the biggest operation, and the time difference is a bit of a factor for us. Other than having to work at awkward times on occasion, they're great to work with.

Overall Score – They're always on the dot, and they're great to work with.
    – They've always met every single deadline.
    – They're not exactly the cheapest developers, but they are very high quality.
    – They do a good job of what they do. They tell you exactly what to expect, and you get what you pay for.
    – It's very hard to find a full-staffed team and managers that you can access easily.

Mobile Development for 360 VR Company

"I'm impressed by their timely communication and accurate timelines."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

S Media Link LLC developed and beta tested a mobile app that included ambisonic technologies and audio-visual streaming.

Nashville, Tennessee
Marshall Carson
Cofounder & CTO, PrivatArtist

Although the project is still underway, it is progressing smoothly. S Media Link LLC delivers on time, responds quickly to questions, and sets up an efficient workflow.

I'm the co-founder and CTO of a spatial audio and 360 VR company.

For what projects/services did your company hire S Media Link LLC?

We've hired them for mobile development.

We need beta testing to compile feedback for further development.

We found them on the internet.

They are developing a mobile platform that implements cutting-edge ambisonic technology, including live streaming audio and video in 360 VR and AR. The platform gives users directorial control.

The project is ongoing, but highly successful.

It's excellent.

I'm impressed by their timely communication and accurate timelines.

No, I'm very happy!

Web & Mobile Apps for Photo Printing Platform

“S Media Link provides the best solution at a reasonable price.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

S Media Link developed a CRM platform and its accompanying Android and iOS apps featuring photographic printing services. The team continues to enhance the functionality of the apps.

Russia
Olga Grigorenko
Co-Founder, FotoPrint

S Media Link’s team is friendly, transparent, and helpful. Their scalability and affordable pricing set them apart from competitors.

I'm a co-founder of a marketplace for studios that print photos and other visual content. Our site serves as an aggregator for printing photo products with neural networks automation.

For what projects/services did your company hire S Media Link LLC?

We hired S Media Link to create our Android and iOS apps and a website.

Our goal was to create a convenient service for individual clients and print shops.

Our friends recommended this company.

They created our apps and CRM system based on our specs. Users can download their photos from our platform or send it for printing. We're also working on a neurabot.

We’re working were three developers and a project manager.

Currently, about 800 photo studios are on the app. The platform also processes multiple orders every day. S Media Link provides the best solution at a reasonable price. They even offered to automate our support service, which will make our work easier.

The communication has been quite effective. They always respond quickly and keep us informed about the work they do.

They have a big team that can complete our growing number of tasks. Everything has been great, and they are all nice people.

I wish the team would continue getting bigger and better in order to make more clients happy.