We build your online powerhouse!

R&V Studios is a leading web design and branding agency located in Santa Monica, CA. We facilitate the evolution of your identity through strategic engagements in tailored branding, e-commerce, custom web design, and development to establish a unique experience. We stay on top of latest technologies ensuring our clients are leading the industry with the ground-breaking solutions we create.

Los Angeles, CA
  • 11835 W. Olympic Blvd. #1235
    Los Angeles, CA 90064

LAFW 2017

Design and Branding for Los Angeles Fashion Week 2017.

What's What

Branding for What's What located in San Diego. What's What is an innovative service connecting individual contractors with homeowners throughout California. R&V Studios conducted business consulting, design and web development.

The Handlers

Branding for The Handlers - apparel company - based in Los Angeles. R&V Studios created full design and eCommerce store.

Web Dev for Home Professional Consultancy Platform

"They were incredibly dedicated and provided more than I ever expected to get."

June 2017 - Ongoing

R&V Studios built a website capable of processing a multitude of payments, as well as facilitating communication between customers and clients. R&V is also doing marketing for the website.

San Diego, California
Richard Sowards
CEO, Sowards HIC, Inc.

R&V went above-and-beyond expectations to deliver excellent work at a reasonable price. They remained available to quickly address any and all concerns. They also invested in the most modern technologies to aid in tracking the project’s progress and ensure efficiency at every step.

I’m the CEO of Sowards HIC, Inc., a web-based company that connects homeowners with home professionals for house project consultations.

What challenge were you trying to address with R&V Studios?

The initial concept for our e-commerce website was scaled-down, but as we moved forward, it became more and more complex. We decided to reach out to Marcell Rekasi [CEO, R&V Studios] to help us navigate the challenges and scale up our site.

They built a site capable of processing large amounts of payments that are split between several parties. Home professionals are also able to provide customers with a cost estimate checklist when they schedule a consultation so they understand what they’re paying for.

We’ve just finished with the website development, so now, Marcell and his team will be doing our marketing as well.

I work exclusively with Marcell.

How did you come to work with R&V Studios?

My lawyer, who had worked with Marcell, suggested that he reach out to me. That same day, I received a call from Marcell about the project. With other firms I had been looking at, I had to remain persistent in order to communicate with them. Marcell, on the other hand, was invested and put in 20 to 30 hours of his own time to structure a plan for my website before I had even hired him. Although his prices were very reasonable, it was his work ethic that convinced me to partner with him.

I spent roughly $20,000 on the project. They charged me a quarter to a third of what everyone else planned to charge me — the next lowest quote I received was $30,000 and the rest were all over $50,000.

We began partnering in June 2017, and we’ve recently finished the website production. We’re getting ready to kick off the site’s marketing now, which is a long-term commitment. R&V will also continue to take care of the maintenance of the site.

The site has yet to launch, but internally, R&V’s work is considered excellent. Not only did they complete the project on-time and on-budget, but the design work is great.

How did R&V Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

With any concern I had, Marcell was very receptive and addressed it immediately. I never had trouble getting ahold of him, day or night. I receive daily briefings on the project’s progress, and I was also able to watch its progress through the InVision app — one of the many high-end technologies Marcell invested in to ensure the most efficient experience.

Their work ethic is what’s most impressive. It was a huge, complex project, and Marcell and his team moved very efficiently to get it done. The number of hours they worked far exceeded what I paid them for. They were incredibly dedicated and provided more than I ever expected to get.

No, I’m very satisfied.

Make sure your partnership is collaborative. They are so talented and really understand what they’re doing, so be open to their suggestions. If you decide to work with them, you can relax knowing things will be taken care of. They’re the firm you want to hire.

Overall Score It was a great experience.
    They were able to keep up with any changes I wanted to make.
    They were the most affordable option, and they did fantastic work.
    Everything looked better than I anticipated.
    I’ve already recommended them to everyone I know.

Digital Marketing for Basketball Apparel Retailer

"Everything they do is good in terms of design, and they were able to bring broad ideas to life."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

R&V Studios developed a WordPress website with a custom payment portal, multiple plug-ins, and a platform for calculating shipping sizes and weights. They also manage several SEO campaigns.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Finance Manager, Basketball Apparel Retailer

The website generated $1100 in sales in a week and a half and the new logo has received a significant increase in likes. R&V Studios offers a large, talented design and coding team, has a clear understanding of the creative requirements, and provides valuable guidance for long-term marketing goals.

We are a basketball apparel and training company. We are an LLC, and I am one of the managing members, in control of finances.

What challenge were you trying to address with R&V Studios?

I was trying to address selling online, such as starting and being able to integrate SEO. We had a good following on Instagram already and wanted to get in touch with someone who could build a good, distinguished website. We also wanted to figure out how we could have the best ranking, once we launched and went live.

R&V Studios developed our WordPress site. It has a custom payment portal and multiple plug-ins, including WooCommerce and MailChimp. We have an integrated platform for shipping sizes and weights, which automatically updates cost based on the order. We have PayPal and USPS integration, with a routine schedule for order pickups.

They have helped different campaigns—prompts and discounts for recurring customers—running through various plug-ins.

I have backend software through which I can track how my sales are doing, and what elements were linked to any changes. Since I am in charge of financials, I need to see how much we’re spending on marketing, and what the dollar return is for each campaign. It’s an involved website which takes the place of a physical store.

They have also helped with Instagram marketing. We were well-off before starting the engagement, with 59,000 followers, and high retention rates. The team mapped out the best-trending hashtags and most influential pages, educating us in this area.

I know that they have a team, but I’d worked with their principal at a previous job. He was my main contact, and I’ve never had an issue, but there were 4-5 different directors which could speak to clients. We coordinated through calendar invites, email, and phone. Everything was mapped out.

How did you come to work with R&V Studios?

I was in need of a logo, as well as building an online platform. I decided to invest a bit of money into it, in order to have a good result, since it would be a long-term investment. R&V Studios showed me some of their work, and I liked the graphic design aspects. I provided a description of what we wanted, and they put together multiple logo variations. Based on that, I chose them for my site.

The cost of their work has been around $6,500.

We started working with R&V Studios in April 2017. The logo took a month to build. I plan to use them on work with the Instagram account of a new business I’m starting, as well as pay-per-click.

The site was launched, and we promoted it for a bit, but we have a different focus now. We had $1,100 in sales over a week and a half, which was good for us, but we had to shut down the site. I didn’t have the time to continue working on it. Sales went well, and we had no issues on the backend, in terms of putting packages through.

When we posted the picture of our logo, we received around 5,000 likes, compared to the 3,000 – 4,000 likes we usually get.

How did R&V Studios perform from a project management standpoint?

It might help that I am friends with the principal, but he was definitely hands-on with all the clients he’s worked with, that I know of. The work was good, and they got everything done in a timely manner. R&V Studios has a large design and coding team.

Because of the nature of my job, it was a matter of me dragging my feet, so they ended up giving me deadlines. During the project, we were also getting professional photography done, and all that content needed to be put on our site. This and the logo creation took the longest time. We had multiple revisions on the logo over a month-and-a-half period.

They’re also working with another company I know. In both cases, R&V Studios has been able to nail the creative part. Everything they do is good in terms of design, and they were able to bring broad ideas to life. My concept was quite obscure, and I didn’t provide a lot of detail, so this was important for me.

In terms of timelines and project scoping, they could detail every single deliverable—which part will take place during which phase, and delivering on a daily schedule. I had to sign up for different plug-ins at different times, but it was an overall easy process. My situation was a bit unusual at the time, and R&V Studios did accommodate my busy schedule.

They do their job well, the designers are great, and the coders will make any necessary adjustments. Like any other provider, it’s important for the customer to know what they want at the preparation stage, and provide a detailed description or examples.

For younger entrepreneurs like myself, the service can be a little expensive.