Delighting callers is Ruby.

Ruby is the bright and cheerful team of virtual receptionists trained to make a difference in your day and set your business apart.

From our offices in Portland, Oregon, we handle your calls with care—using your custom greeting and screening or announcing your calls. At Ruby, there are no canned speeches or conversations. We deliver the perfect mix of friendliness, charm, can-do attitude and professionalism. Best of all, your callers will think we work in your office.

Basic info

866.611.7829

Conroy Consults, McKeen Law Firm, Molinar and Co Financial Advocates

Ruby Receptionist

Excellent Service Saves Time and Worth the Money

"The level of professionalism Call Ruby carries in their work is phenomenal."

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Lynn, MA
Senior Manager, Finance

Recommendations:

Tell all the best benefits they'll get if they consider Call Ruby.

Experience:

Call Ruby is an excellent service. It has saved me tons of time and it’s well worth the money. I use their answer and connect calls services, message taking and responses. The level of professionalism Call Ruby carries in their work is phenomenal. They are not only willing to help my company, but they are eager to do so and they haven’t ever made me feel like my requests were unimportant.

Pros:

Highly professional and great services.

Cons:

Nothing.

Call Ruby Has Innovative Technology

"It's a helpful service, available with support whenever needed, and innovative technology."

Baton Rouge, LA
Owner, Marketing

Go for it!

Experience:

We chose Call Ruby after web searching and reading reviews. We experienced some technical problems during the first month of operation, probably from being not experienced in that kind of technology before. The service has been fair enough to what we exactly need for the time-being.

Pros:

Cons:

The mobile app needs to be more stable.

Call Ruby Has Performed Wonderfully

"There was a small learning curve for our groups, but that has passed and we are seeing very positive results."

Raleigh, NC
Manager, Sales

Recommendations:

I think the service is great for a small to midsize office or factory that is looking to be more efficient and to give a more polished look when customers contact you.

Experience:

Our organization has multiple locations around the country, so we have a national automated call system. One of our facilities is unique and houses three different product lines. For this reason, our call volume may vary based on the season, and the types of calls, from end users to wholesalers. We wanted to try something a little different at this location to deal with the different types of calls and to keep us from having to guess at staffing or having other employees cover when things get busy. Since we have employed this system, it has greatly improved our efficiency at relaying proper calls to the right groups and we have completely eliminated the receptionist position and turned that employee into more of a customer service associate, which has worked out wonderfully for us. We use Call Ruby’s text message and email alerts, outbound calling, messages and voicemail. Also, the Find me-Follow me option, which has worked very well for our sales representatives that go out into the field. Overall, it has performed wonderfully. There was a small learning curve for our groups, but that has passed and we are seeing very positive results. Our former receptionist is now being assigned to help with customer service inquiries, which has lessened the load of our staff.

Pros:

For me its the find me, follow me feature. Sometimes my job requires me to slip out of the office to deal with a field complaint and I don't like to give out my personal cell phone number.

Cons:

Seeing that I do not deal a lot with the overall analytics, I don't know what could be better optimized and I have not seen any real complaints other than the initial learning curve.

24/7 Bilingual Services and Mobile Options for Energy Company

"It frees up so much work that we no longer have to do and provides better service than if a person were doing the work."

5,001 - 10,000 Employees

Elma, WA
Manager, Administration

Recommendations:

Call Ruby is very affordable and effortlessly takes over covering all your needs

Experience:

When we were looking for an answering service provider we went over several different ones and decided this is the best price with a great reputation and very few technical problems with 24/7 availability and bilingual options. Our company hired the bilingual options and mobile options. It has completely restructured our employees duty's since we got Call Ruby and made the customer support way more efficient.

Pros:

It's fast and always live 24/7. It frees up so much work that we no longer have to do and provides better service than if a person were doing the work.

Cons:

Nothing really.