Together we can develop your future

Since 2002 Rokk has been working with businesses and organisations locally, nationally and internationally, both large and small, to provide technical and creative business-focused solutions.

We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of digital and technological trends, specialising in assisting clients to solve the most complex of business challenges through cost-effective software applications and processes. Our in-house team have an international reputation for delivering cost-effective, insightful and business lead technical and creative solutions to a vast array of sectors and organisations.

Whether mobilising a workforce with an iOS or Android mobile app solution, upgrading a legacy business system to .NET, or developing a complex transactional website with custom PHP, CSS and HTML, we can streamline your business processes, build solutions for additional revenue and even support your start-up.

2002

Tucker EMS Image

Tucker EMS

Defect management platform for mobile devices

Princess Yachts Image

Mercedes-Benz South West Image

Mercedes-Benz South West

Online showroom for Mercedes Benz and Smart Cars

Web Design & Dev for Motivational Speaker

"At every stage, Rokk has been absolutely precise with their interpretation of my needs."

n/a

Jan. 2009 - Ongoing

Rokk donated a website for a motivational speaker. The team delivered and received feedback on a design brief before moving forward with the development of the site. They provide ongoing maintenance and updates.

Justin Miles
Author, Motivational Speaker & Consultant, Justin Miles

The superior quality of the website has been critical to the client's enduring success. Experienced and proactive, Rokk quickly adapts to fulfill an ever-changing set of requirements while maintaining a structured workflow. The team's commitment to creativity and transparency sets them apart.

As a very brief introduction I am what you may term a 'professional explorer'. My adventures take me all over the world through desert, mountain, polar and jungle environments. Everything that I do supports various charities and education. Using various platforms and with the help of an array of international partners my exploits are used to bring the world to life in classrooms all around the globe and to support 'universal education provision' - giving every child, everywhere, the opportunity to receive an education. All of my work in the education sphere is conducted pro-bono. My adventures and expeditions are largely funded through corporate sponsorships and partnerships and my own income is created from motivational speaking, consultancy and executive coaching.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rokk?

My only shop window is my website, so I needed to work with a company who could take my vision and interpret it in to the digital world.

I needed a website which was, is, compact, colourful, easy to navigate and uses a language which communicates the complexity of my work to a global audience.

When looking for a company to work with, a company that I could develop a long term working relationship with, Rokk was the company that stood above all others. I looked at their pedigree, previous case histories and the strength and flexibility of their leadership team before making the decision to work with them.

Once I'd decided to work with Rokk a meeting was held between me and one of their design team who explored ideas with me took a very detailed brief. The team then interpreted my vision and created a tangible, visible product - website - which fulfilled my requirements. As time has passed—Rokk have looked after my web presence for a decade this year—my requirements from my website have evolved, as has the website itself. At every stage, Rokk has been absolutely precise with their interpretation of my needs.

Rokk have a superb team of experienced and trusted advisors who have worked with me on every aspect, from the design, look and feel of my website through marketing and every other element required. No matter what I've needed, there has been a friendly, professional member of the Rokk team to help.

The fact that I am still pursuing my work as a 'professional explorer', educator, consultant and ambassador for universal education provision is in itself testament to the success of my website. Without my website, my work would be invisible and in this world, digital visibility for projects and work like mine is essential for success.

As I mentioned previously, the workflow with Rokk has been exceptional.

The people. The people at Rokk, the 'talent' is what makes the company work. From the CEO right through every member of the company there is a strong emphasis on success, innovation, free flowing information, accessibility and client satisfaction.

Everything on time and delivered as promised,.
  • N/A Cost
    Rokk aren't the cheapest in their marketplace, but they are by far the best.
    Complete satisfaction.
    Rokk are the only designers and developers that I ever recommend