Best Magento Development Agency

We are Rock Technolabs . Magento professionals since the Beta release of the platform in 2007 and specializing in Magento 2 ever since the Beta release in 2015. We know Magento from A to Z and specialized early in all the niches of this platform. We offer fast and professional communications and a scientific approach to project development.

Why Rock Technolabs?

Because we are recognized Partner @Magento and Magento Community Partner . you can find our partnership here : https://partners.magento.com/portal/details/partner/id/2156

High specialty in all niches in and around the Magento sphere, such as;

- Custom module development

- Custom API development and Integration

- High-quality responsive theme design and development

- Magento upgrade & highly complex data migration

- Premium Magento development services

- Certified Magento developers

- 25 heads strong team of Magento professionals

- Usability and performance specialists

- All specialties that you might need for your project (Front/back-end Dev, QA, Code Review, Audit specialists, Design, SEO, Management)

Further, We have developed 80+ extensions in Magento 2. You can check here : https://www.mageants.com/

Let's connect & discuss your amazing projects together!!

Ahmedabad, India
  • A-302, Premium House, Ellisebridge
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380009

Shipping Per Product Magento 2 Extension Image

Shipping Per Product Magento 2 Extension

MageAnts Magento 2 Shipping Per Product extension enables you to set a default flat shipping rate for all the products. Fill in the required details in the extension during set-up and stay tension-free about the shipping charges.

You can check here :

Magento Enterprise Store Customization Image

Magento Enterprise Store Customization

We are working with this client more than 4 years. Magento Upgrade from 1.91.1 to Magento Latest 1.14 version and Wholesale customer, reindexer creation for wholesale product, performance and optimization and code was really buggy so we have resolved all errors and make around 2 secs (currently it's more than 2 secs as we're working on performance) to load page speed. this is really complex project because it was take 11 months

to upgrade and after our successful migration their sale becomes 3X.

Right now we are working with Magento 1 Enterprise to Magento 2 community edition. Work is in Progress we are doing data migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2 (Products,Customers,Product attributes,Orders) and making same theme and all custom extensions and wholesale b2b converting them from Magento 1 to Magento 2.

Magento 2 Store Customization

We are working with Rock Technolabs team for Magento 1 to Magento 2 upgrade for our online Magento store Printfinishing and we have fantastic experience with Rockers. Despite of huge time difference between us they done job very quickly and communication was fantastic and all things gone smoothly. So we highly recommend their Magento 2 services like theme development, magento upgrade, extensions development, data migration etc

and just go for Rock Technolabs for all your Magento needs
Magento 2 Enterprise Store  Image

Magento 2 Enterprise Store

We are working with this client since last 2 years and done lots of thing like Magento version upgrade, API integration, custom module development and recently we have developed fully custom checkout in first instance without any fail.

Magento Store Development for Sporting Goods E-Commerce Site

"Rock Technolabs are ninjas who can do anything when it comes to Magento."

Mar. 2016 - Feb. 2019

Rock Technolabs upgraded a sporting goods e-commerce site to the latest version of Magento. They developed custom functionality and payment and shipping API integrations. They now support updates to the site.

Steve B
Owner, CamRig.com

Their work has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Rock Technolabs keeps the project moving by correcting all bugs quickly and at a reasonable value. Professionalism and responsiveness are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the owner of CamRig.com, an online store selling sporting goods.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rock Technolabs?

I needed to hire an external resource for customization and maintenance of my Magento store.

I wanted to upgrade the site to the latest version in order to provide easier customer navigation and boost sales.

I interviewed Rock Technolabs’ senior developer. I found them to be highly skilled in Magento. I asked for US-based client references and got very good feedback.

Rock Technolabs first upgraded my old site to the latest version of Magento. Then they developed custom functionality and created custom extensions. They also did API integrations, such as for payment and shipping methods. Finally, they fixed existing issues for mobile and tablets.

They assigned one dedicated resource for my store.

Rock Technolabs was fast and cost-effective. They continue to provide ongoing support for the site. Yesterday I sent requests for three maintenance items. This morning I got a message that they were completed. Everything is fixed, and I’m pleasantly surprised by the cost.

Rock Technolabs was a very professional company with a great work method. I assigned tasks in Wrike and they’d respond with an estimated time and cost. Once I approved, they’d start work. Then they marked tasks as "Ready for QA" or "Completed". My assigned resource was available to work anytime I requested changes.

Rock Technolabs’ quality work and responsiveness were most impressive.

No, there are no areas for improvement. Rock Technolabs are ninjas who can do anything when it comes to Magento.

Overall Score All looks good.
    Scheduling was excellent.
    Prices were reasonable.
    They only deliver quality work.
    I highly recommend them.