Web Design Agency

Right Price Websites understands the importance of website presentation, ease of use and efficiency. We work with you to take your business online, and provide you with full transparency during development. Our services always aim to provide you with valuable goals and optimal outcomes for your customers.

With vast knowledge in the digital marketing world, we understand how complex online services are. We work transparently, giving you a breakdown of the costs and guarantee that you are comfortable with the whole process. We are competent web developers and marketers who can handle your concerns by creating customised plans to achieve your desired results.

2018
Dún Laoghaire, Ireland
  • 7-9 Clarence St
    Dún Laoghaire A96 AE10
    Ireland

∙ Kingstown College ∙ Holdereight Premium Yoga Mats ∙ Posture - Repair ∙ Organic Italian Hairdressing ∙ Kerr & Co International Bloodstock Agents
Recent Website Design for Client Image

Recent Website Design for Client

Optimised for:

Conversions

Mobile use

Members Area

Lead Magnet

Content Marketing for Freelance B2B Writer

“They were transparent about pricing, which greatly benefitted me as a new business owner.”

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

LEADIFY enhanced the website, messaging, and overall online presence. They continue to develop and deploy targeted social media campaigns promoting content services.

Freelance Content Writer

LEADIFY’s efforts consistently generate new leads and boost web traffic. Clear communication, transparent pricing, and efficiency are hallmarks of their work.

I am a freelance content writer starting out with my own business.

For what projects/services did your company hire LEADIFY?

I hired LEADIFY to help improve my online presence. I knew what target clients I was aiming for but struggled to develop my website and pick the right social media platforms.

I wanted to build up my website with credentials, set up the relevant social media pages, and start reaching out to potential clients.

I searched the web for Dublin Digital Marketing agencies and came across the LEADIFY website. I then looked into their LinkedIn page and found they provided the exact services that I needed. Their pricing was also affordable.

Because of the distance between our places of work, we held detailed phone calls that established my business goals and challenges. We then came up with a plan to review my website and make the necessary changes.

We moved on to figure out what social media platforms my clients were on, and then establish my content marketing presence and services on these platforms. When these accounts were set up, LEADIFY ran targeted ad campaigns that highlighted my services.

I worked with only one of the team members over the phone, but I believe he discussed my website themes and challenges with his coworkers too.

Since working with LEADIFY, I have a great understanding of setting up ads and landing the right clients for my service. My website traffic has increased dramatically since setting up the Facebook ads campaign. I am landing far more leads since optimizing my website and social media platforms for the right customers.

Robbie (Digital Marketing Specialist, LEADIFY) gave me frequent updates through email and over the phone. He was non-intrusive and always answered any queries I had promptly.

Despite not meeting in person, Robbie was clear in all of his communications on the goals and outcomes. He gave me a range of options for website enhancing and ads retargeting.

I didn't know anything about social media marketing or how to set up a Facebook ads campaign. Robbie had an in-depth knowledge of all the various cogs in the wheel and broke it down into simplistic terms so I never felt lost or out of the loop.

They were transparent about pricing, which greatly benefitted me as a new business owner. He was able to provide a vast range of services and was happy to look at other options and social media platforms that he might not usually use for me to attract better clients.

No, Robbie and his team were timely and efficient.

Social Media Management for Healthcare Brand

"They provide a superb service that is always accessible, productive, and driven by ideas."

June 2019 - Ongoing

LEADIFY runs social media and web marketing for a healthcare company in Ireland. They analyze email open- and click-through statistics on a regular basis and produce content when necessary.

Dublin, Ireland
Managing Director, Healthcare Company

The LEADIFY team has dramatically increased the email list and incoming leads of their client by providing comprehensive, thoughtful, and high-quality services. They are proactive, consistently targeting new markets and raising new ideas for advertising techniques.

I am self-employed and work as a consultant and also now offer online products.

For what projects/services did your company hire LEADIFY?

I needed help with social media and advice on how and where to run campaigns and to clarify target outcomes for different campaigns. I also needed additional help with updating my website on a continual basis to reflect new service offerings

My main objective was to build an email list and to begin offering online services, products.

After an online search for suitable companies, I rang around a number of agencies listed on Clutch. I found Leadify to be by far the best in terms of explaining what they would do. They were immediately friendly and accessible, but not at all pushy.They also did not ask me to fill in forms regarding my needs before anyone would come back to me which was common in other agencies.

With Robbie's help I clarified that I fist needed some page likes and new followers and also to build up an email lMy main objective was to build an email list and to begin offering online services. With his help I was also able to test the use of different key words and to measure take up / clicks for each. This in itself was hugely informative for my marketing and future direction.

We developed a Facebook ad campaign to begin with and had great success. We also added an offer which, by clicking on it, added them to another email list of high interest probably future purchasers. With these lists I finally got to begin a regular mail out to build relationships, something I had been planning to do for ages but never known enough to actually do it. I also finally wrote an e-book and offered it online - something I had planned to do for years.

Robbie also gives me regular feedback and analysis of my new Mailchimp account which he also set up and manages for me. He is in very regular contact with me by phone and email and every week has new ideas on ways to improve my social media marketing campaigns and increase take up. He also sends me improvements on my landing pages and helps record video segments to include in my marketing.

Early on he also collated clips and images from my work and arranged the delivery of a really impressive intro video for my Facebook page which really looks great. I was absolutely delighted with this. When I had an issue with overcharging by Facebook for my adverts he put a lot of time and effort in to fighting my case and making contact with them on my behalf.

Robbie will also be taking over full control of the management of my website from next month when my contract with another company finishes.

I work directly with Robbie, the owner of Leadify. However he seems to have a large network of other experts that he draws on when needed which I also find both useful and cost efficient.

I now have a large email list as well as a second email listing of people who have shown an interest in purchasing from me - "hot" leads. I have clarity in the key terms I need to use in marketing in the future and am delighted that I have finally got around to offering an e-book, and just about to (today) offer a sign up for my first online product. (Robbie did a huge amount of research for me to look at what other competitors and people in my industry already offer).

I honestly cant praise Leadify highly enough. Robbie is in constant communication with me and even sends me emails of new ideas for marketing. He turns around work quickly and is always contactable which is very helpful as I can only contact him at certain times. When I needed a short video montage put together BY THE NEXT DAY(!) he got it done. Praise where praise is due - really great service.

As above, you just have to give someone praise when they work this hard for you. They provide a superb service that is always accessible, productive, and driven by ideas.

In fairness I don't think so. I ma hopeful that this will continue when Leadify takes over full management of my website.

Overall Score really outstanding. (Thanks to Clutch for initial recomendation!)
    excellent - very proactive wth ideas for continuous improvemenst
    Veyr fair i think - a set charge per month. Great for people who aren't yet earning from online
    Excellent & flexible with change. Lots of time put in 2 find right images & research on competitor offereings- without being asked
    absolutely - only fair when come across a great service

Social Media Marketing for International Bloodstock Co.

"The level of expertise given the company's short existence was impressive."

July - Aug. 2019

To further a bloodstock agency's online presence, LEADIFY established social marketing strategies. They identified the proper social tools, trained the in-house staff on them, and targeted specific markets.

Wicklow, Ireland
Director, International Bloodstock Company

LEADIFY's strategies yielded a significant uptick in clientele, breaking into new target markets through more effective marketing tactics. The team's lean structure allowed for fast turnarounds and an affordable price point.

I am the Director of an International Bloodstock Agency

For what projects/services did your company hire LEADIFY?

Digital Marketing strategy using Leadify’s expertise in Social Media to establish a more cutting edge approach to the agency’s online presence

To establish online tools that would allow the agency to enhance digital communication within our industry, and also advertise our services more effectively to new and developing international markets

Primarily through word of mouth recommendations but also on viewing Leadify’s website, and on engaging in the free consultation, we were impressed enough to give this new business a chance

• Identification of most appropriate social media tools to achieve our goals
  • Education around the use of these tools on within business as usual
  • Planning and strategic approach to targeting specific markets eg Hong Kong
  • Continued advice and consultation during the implementation of this strategy

Being a relatively new service, Leadify remains a one man consultancy service with high levels of expertise for the costs involved

Following the implementation of Leadify’s strategy, we were able to increase our client base in our target markets and more effectively communicate and advertise our successes from the past.

The project was short, simple and effective and the lean team structure lent itself to more swift actions and implementation of strategy

The level of expertise given the company's short existence was impressive, and also the cost relative to other service providers

As Leadify develops its service, we would expect the scope of the services they can offer to broaden

Digital Marketing for Yoga Apparel Brand

"Their team has a personable approach and the ability to listen and understand what we were looking for."

June 2019 - Ongoing

LEADIFY led a digital marketing campaign for a yoga and wellness apparel brand looking to break into the European market. Their team conducted market research, led a strategy phase, and implemented the campaign.

CEO, Yoga Apparel Brand

The LEADIFY team successfully marketed the brand using their deep knowledge of the market. LEADIFY understands the digital marketing sphere and is willing to take on niche projects. Their communication skills have led to a smooth ongoing collaboration.

Our company is a multi channel retail company in the wellness industry. I am the CEO

For what projects/services did your company hire LEADIFY?

We hired LEADIFY to work on our overall digital marketing campaign focusing on growing awareness and conversions in the larger European markets like Germany and the UK

Main objective was to increase traffic to our online store as well as generate awareness in the wellness community of our product offer

Talking with respected marketeers in the industry

The job required a number of steps to reach our objective namely, analysing the market and other competitors, review our existing marketing spend and what had been achieved to date with it, making a new plan that was much more defined and strategic and used the full available knowledge and tools of the digital marketing world. Finally implementing this new plan and analysing the results.

Leadify worked with me and also our head of marketing.

The main success, in my opinion, was that Leadify had such a deep understanding of how the digital marketing platforms work, this is very niche knowledge and with it, you can deliver far better results with your online advertising.

We would have a regular weekly meeting to talk through what had been achieved in the last week and what was planned for the next week so I understood where in the project they were and what they were working towards. Objectives were always clearly defined and a road map outlined on how they were going to get there.

Their commitment to the project and making it a success. Their team has a personable approach and the ability to listen and understand what we were looking for.

Digital marketing is such an important part of retail but it is confusing to so many people. So it is important to use a systematic approach and to use layman terms with people who don't understand digital dynamics so they can understand the plan.

Overall Score We are pleased with the results so far and believe with time they will add value to the bottom line of the business
    They were always available and encouraged weekly meet ups to make sure we were on the same page and so they could report back on results.
    As I mentioned they went above and beyond working longer hours then contacted to make sure the job got done
    They are committed to making the job a success. They work above and beyond the scope of the role to make sure they get the best results.
    Their commitment and their knowledge of digital marketing

Lead Generation for Training & Development Company

"I personally found every interaction with LEADIFY to be very positive."

Dec. 2018 - May 2019

LEADIFY provided lead generation services for an international training and development company. They managed digital media and marketing to enact the strategy and vision.

Dublin, Ireland
Paula King
Director, Kingstown College

The social media engagement rate and the number of conversions have improved dramatically since the project began, resulting in an increase in sales. A proactive approach to project management was a hallmark of LEADIFY's work. The team's personal nature made them a valuable partner.

I’m the CEO of Kingstown College, an international training and development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire LEADIFY?

We needed to hire an external company to assist us with our marketing and social media.

We wanted to attract an international student body and increase brand awareness.

After an in-depth consultation with independent consultants, we identified the need to work with a marketing agency that could provide cutting-edge interventions and bring our company into a more competitive space. We selected LEADIFY because of their professionalism and personal service.

We designed a strategy and vision for our organization. LEADIFY provided the digital media and marketing expertise to assist us in this work.

The team consisted of in-house and external experts.

We’re seeing significantly more conversions from our web traffic, and our social engagement rate has improved immensely. Our sales have increased as a result.

The workflow was excellent. They offered a partnership that was personal and proactive.

I personally found every interaction with LEADIFY to be very positive. My team has given only positive feedback on the engagement as well.

I don’t have any suggestions. My team and I have only positive feedback for LEADIFY.

Their response time is fantastic.
    They're very cost effective, which was a major factor in our choice.
    They provided superb service.
    Yes, they're an excellent company.