Turning Mobile App Development Ideas to Reality

We think big, design smart & develop fast! We aim to develop quality mobile applications that will enhance your services and provide a modern solution at every step of life. RetroCube is focused on providing the latest mobile application solutions to businesses for greater user-experience at every end.

Our Core Technology Expertise!

Our team of developers are comprised of professionals who are expert and well qualified. They follow transparency in process and keep customer constantly at ease. We make sure that the mobile app that is developed serves the intended purpose of the business effectively. Our resolve is to deliver smart mobile application solutions for all businesses.

Mobile: iOS, Android, React Native, Windows Phone, Games

3. ChatBot
  4. Business Intelligence & Big Data
  5. Machine Learning & AI
  6. Augmented & Virtual Reality
  7. Internet of Things (IOT)

Facts & Figures

• 500+ Projects delivered in 20+ Countries
  • Listed top 5 Mobile App Developer on GoodFirms, TrustPilot, etc
  • 175+ Customers from SMBs to Fortune 500 Companies

Dallas, TX
  • 1910 Pacific Avenue, Suite No. 8025
    Dallas, TX 75201

Pixels and codes are our life! The design and development solutions we provide are flawlessly tailored to their unique needs. Staffed with the best-in-field technocrats, RetroCube effectively devises the solutions that drive positive results.
PDPM r-Selector  Image

PDPM r-Selector

The PDPM r-Selector app makes patient management easy for those in the medical and healthcare profession, specializing in fields including but not limited to nursing and therapy. Classification groups include physical therapy (PT), occupational therapy (OT), speech language pathology (SLP), Non-Therapy Ancillary and Nursing.

Hilo Image

Hilo

Hilo can be defined as a consumer-branded digital platform that makes community and workplace experiences better by reinventing means of engagement. Areas focused on by Hilo include the workplace, local surroundings, communities and buildings or residences.

Ryder Image

Ryder

The RYDR app aims to offer users a service that allows for easy, quick and affordable transportation both within as well as across cities. Each ride is carefully monitored to ensure the highest possible levels of customer care as well as safety. The easy to navigate app interface allows users to set pickup points and destinations as well as receive cost estimates for ride fares in advance.

NonRev Loads  Image

NonRev Loads

The NonRev Loads app was created to facilitate non-revenue travelers internationally. The app helps travelers save time and find non-rev flights of their choice no matter where in the world they may be. The app is designed to offer options keeping in mind all manner of variables such as seasonal load particulars, weight restrictions and flight paths to offer users viable flight travel options.

iOpen House Sign Image

iOpen House Sign

Signage for upcoming open house meetings is an important and integral part of real estate marketing and outreach. The iOpen House Sign app allows home-owners looking to sell and real estate professionals to obtain relevant open house signage with ease and convenience.

Click-a-Wash Image

Click-a-Wash

Getting a car wash is not always an easy or convenient process. Most people wait for the weekends to do so, which means car washes all around are packed with customers. The result? Long wait periods and sometimes, no car wash at all! Click-a-Wash is an app designed to help solve this problem.

USA Rx Image

USA Rx

Medication today can sometimes be extremely pricey especially for those with regular medical expenses. At the same time, drug prices may vary based on manufacturers, retailers and other particulars. The USA Rx app makes searching for and locating retailers for prescribed drugs a lot simpler for patients.

Swiftchix Image

Swiftchix

Women the world over can relate to the feeling of having to stress and overthink the process of undertaking the simplest of tasks. Whether it’s traveling for work, going to buy groceries or even taking a walk down a crowded street, safety and personal space are always a concern.

Veego Image

Veego

The Veego application will enable the users with certain preferences to find restaurants that are more suited to their particular eating requirements of Veego food. It will allow vegetarians to find the restaurants that serve the best food according to your preference.

Key II Music Image

Key II Music

The music industry and success within it is all about your audience reach. As music enthusiasts, many of us feel under represented as it often seems that popular music is not really determined according to what’s really good. No more! The Key II Music app allows users to locate and support musicians, artists and bands of their choice.

Jumplog Image

Jumplog

This applications will provide paratroopers a platform to record the information about their jumps. The application will allow them log their time, performance and provide as well as allow them to compare their experiences. Jumplog will also present a detailed document with all the information regarding your jump, which you can share on different platforms via email.

Quick Add Image

Quick Add

It is usually a hassle to search for friends you have not met in a decade. We usually search the name of the person on a social media channel. It takes too much time to search for your friend on every social media site separately.

Deals Everywhere Image

Deals Everywhere

The application will enable users of the app to redeem any available coupons for businesses that are registered with the application. Businesses will be able to register themselves with the application. They will be able to choose a plan which will allow them to upload coupons to the application, which will then be available for users to redeem.

Anti Scam Image

Anti Scam

Technological advancement has made everything conveniently accessible. The world in the modern era is in the palm of one’s hand. However, it has its vulnerabilities that are often played by scammers at their advantage. It is imperative to know how to avoid such scams, which is what Anti Scam App offers

App Dev, 2D Animation & SMM for Social Media Company

“Retrocube always addressed my concerns and built upon my ideas, which were well-received.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Retrocube built a mobile app for iOS and Android that determines a pet’s age. Deliverables included a calculation algorithm, a logo, and 2D animation. They completed the app and continue to help with SMM.

Stefan Petterson
Entrepreneur, Social Media Mobile App

Their work has received high praise for its vibrant colors and clean logo design. Internal stakeholders were particularly pleased with the project manager, who went above and beyond to be responsive to feedback. The team kept up with the most current design trends and offered fair prices.

I’m an entrepreneur.

What challenge were you trying to address with Retrocube?

I wanted to develop a social media mobile app. What many people don’t realize is that their pets—dogs and cats—don’t actually age seven years to every one human year. In reality, the genetic aging of a pet is a different algorithm altogether, and I thought it would be fun to incorporate that into an app. For instance, a pet ages 15 human years in its first year of life, nine human years its second year, and then, depending on the type of animal and its size, aging will vary anywhere from 3–6 years, sometimes in an oscillating fashion.

Part of the premise of the app is to figure out a pet’s different birthdays, outside of the regular human calendar year. This creates good bonding opportunities for young children, for example, when a new pet is introduced to a family. We also looked at creating something to find out when you and your pet are at the same age in your respective years.

Retrocube developed our app for iOS and Android. I explained the concept of the app to them and asked them to see what they could do with a crude drawing of the logo I’d done. I worked through those details with my original contact person and Kevin (Project Manager, Retrocube), who was very good at explaining the process. They came back to me with a really sharp, vibrant, and clean logo design.

Their team developed our app for iOS and Android. Kevin outlined the scope of the work, and we had that nailed down by early April. We then talked about the eight different features of the app and how we’d start to address each one. Kevin came up with some picture files to identify each feature. He also gave me access to a photo library, from which I selected a bunch of artwork. I started to provide content to him for each section of the app. Retrocube built out all of the app’s components, fonts, artwork, music files, any kind of renderings, and the algorithm for calculations.

They also created some marketing materials, including an outstanding 2D animation. They gave me about nine narrator voices, which I put out to family and friends to pick the most appealing one. I did a storyboard and a small script, and Retrocube helped refine that. From the script, they came up with a 2D animation screen set of 9–10 static screens. We worked through that process together, and, once we signed off on that, we came up with the moving parts of the animation to tie it all together.

My main point of contact was Kevin. In the background, I’ve seen Alex (Developer, Retrocube). Stephanie (Marketing Executive, Retrocube) handles the development of our Facebook and Instagram accounts.

How did you come to work with Retrocube?

I wasn’t sure how to go about finding an app developer, although I knew I wanted to work with a company, not an individual. When I researched who could develop my idea into a mobile app, Retrocube’s name came up in a couple of different searches, generally in the top three spots.

I sent an email to them, and they got back to me within the same day. When we spoke on the phone, they wanted to hear about my idea, and they agreed to sign a non-disclosure. One of the factors for me was whether this project was going to cost a lot of money. After discussing the scope of the project with Retrocube, they came back to me with a price that was very much within the range of what I considered acceptable. I had no idea they were based out of Dallas, but I didn’t need somebody local; I just needed somebody to get the job done.

I spent about $30,000 CAD (approximately $22,700 USD).

We signed the contract at the end of March 2019, and by the beginning of April, Kevin and I had signed off on the scope of work. They completed the app in November, and Stephanie’s social media work is ongoing. The app isn’t live yet, but that’s because I’ve been working with the App Store to have the app listed under my company and not myself.

The 2D animation they did was absolutely excellent. The app is on Instagram and Facebook, and I’ve gotten good feedback from friends and family. I did a tradeshow in Toronto at the end of November, and I got a good reception there. People like the vibrancy of the colors, and it’s image-rich in many aspects.

How did Retrocube perform from a project management standpoint?

They were top-notch. Kevin was exceptional because he not only kept in contact via email and phone calls; he also provided his personal phone number and made himself quite available. We even texted on weekends. He went above and beyond, and he represented his company extremely well. We established a really good working rapport with Kevin. He was very attentive.

We had a few hiccups with the algorithm, given that it needs to calculate multiple birthdays within one year, and we had a lot of back-and-forths. Since I was so close to the project, I knew what to test against, and I’d send them feedback. They eventually nailed it. Kevin had good persistence in finishing the work, and I really appreciated it.

I’d looked into current design trends, such as bold colors and strong fonts, and Retrocube addressed all of those trends. The app has a nice bold color, strong lettering, and a sharp image. I was really impressed by the logo they delivered.

Retrocube always addressed my concerns and built upon my ideas, which were well-received. For instance, at the beginning of the project, we had to select pictures for different features. Kevin gave me a stock library to choose pictures from, and I told him what I liked. I also told him about a specific idea I had for one section, and he came back with that picture the next day.

If I had to choose one thing, it was that I wasn’t directly in contact with the development team. I’d speak with Kevin, who would then relay our conversation to them. Because I didn’t speak directly to somebody doing the actual coding work, I have a feeling that some things were missed. We did three rounds, and maybe we could’ve just done two. However, I don’t think that affected the timeline at all.

Just do it. My experience has been really good. After they complete development, they offer a month of support to get things going on social media. If you work with Kevin, consider yourself lucky; he’s very attentive.

Overall Score This is because of Kevin.
    They hit it right on the mark.
    I’m especially willing to refer people to Kevin.

App Development for Peer-To-Peer Trunk-Sharing Platform

“They’ve been very engaged with us the entire time.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Retrocube created an iOS and Android app for an emerging trunk-sharing business. It’s able to calculate prices, process transactions, and list ratings. The product is compatible with an existing web app.

Greg Smith
Founder, Trunkit

Despite being in the pre-launch stage of development, the team is confident in the strength of the completed products. Early feedback from testing is positive, indicating that the solution is intuitive and free of major bugs. Retrocube’s attentiveness throughout the engagement stood out.

I’m the founder and CEO of Trunkit.com, which is a peer-to-peer trunk-sharing app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Retrocube?

We needed an iOS and Android app developed for us.

We currently have a website that enables travelers to post their trips, allowing users to see have much space they have in their vehicle’s trunk. Users can request for something to be sent with them as they travel. Conversely, people can post items that need to be delivered. Those who are driving can search for those items and opt to transport them.

It’s a comprehensive app that can calculate costs, suggest prices, showcase ratings, and manage tips. They built it for iOS and Android, linking it to our existing web platform. We’re launching the app any day now.

I’ve been working directly with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with Retrocube?

After finding them online, I engaged them with an email. They were very quick to respond to me with a comprehensive quote. Within a few days, they knew everything there was to know about my company, and their price was very flexible. I could tell that they valued my business, so I hired them.

We’ve spent about $25,000.

We started working with them in March 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

We haven’t received much feedback yet. However, those who helped with testing have said that it’s clean and user-friendly so far.

How did Retrocube perform from a project management standpoint?

We typically communicated through texting and email. They’ve been very engaged with us the entire time.

They’re engaged communicators.

Everything has been fine, I can’t think of any problems.

Remain engaged with them with questions throughout the development process. When I was dealing with their sales and project management teammates, they were all very communicative.

The project has been delayed a bit.
    The project has been slightly delayed, but I’ve been satisfied overall.

Mobile App Dev and Marketing for Trading Platform

“Retrocube offers any services you need from start to finish for creating a mobile app.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Retrocube developed an iOS and Android version of a mobile app for a trading platform. The team also provided marketing, SEO, copywriting, and maintenance services as well.

Chicago Metro Area
Co-Founder, Trading Platform

While the app has not yet relaunched, it has met the expectations of the internal team. While some content and copy had to be revised, Retrocube establishes an open feedback cycle to ensure client satisfaction. The team provides a wide array of quality services.

I am the co-founder of a mobile trading platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Retrocube?

We were looking to develop a mobile app.

Retrocube developed both an iOS and Android version of our app. The app allows users to rent and trade products that are posted within the app with users around the nation. The Retrocube team included key features, such as chatting and mapping features. Their team also built a web app version of the platform.

The Retrocube team is also responsible for design work, marketing, copywriting, and maintenance. We work directly with their designer, who sends us versions for approval. Their team provides us with social media marketing, press releases, and blog help. We provide them with content, which they then push out for us. They also help with our SEO and are currently making fixes for our relaunch.

I had two main points of contact at Retrocube, but was in contact with a few others here and there.

How did you come to work with Retrocube?

We found Retrocube by surfing the web.

We have invested about $70,000.

Our ongoing engagement with Retrocube began in February 2019.

All in all, it’s been good. A lot of Retrocube’s work needed to be tweaked and revised due to some of their wording. They came around pretty well and fixed all of the things we wanted to change. I’ve shown it to a few people but we haven’t officially launched yet.

How did Retrocube perform from a project management standpoint?

I was pretty pleased with their project management. Our teams communicated using email, text, and phone calls.

Retrocube offers any services you need from start to finish for creating a mobile app. They’ll help you along the way, even after the development is done. They offer marketing, maintenance, copywriting, and provide good input and ideas to help you along. Their team always recommends new things to make your product better.

Some of their wording could be cleaned up.

Give it a shot, they’ll get it done for you. Make sure to revise their work before they launch it and give them as much input as you can prior to launch. Retrocube is very accepting of feedback so tell them what you want.

App Development for Healthcare Solutions Company

“If we weren’t aligned on something, they communicated professionally and effectively until we understood each other.”

Jan. - May 2019

Retrocube created a unique, HIPPA-compliant custom payment app for iOS and Android in their collaboration with a healthcare services solutions provider. They also provided hosting and web development help.

Grand Junction, Colorado
Judy Younger
President, PDPM Selector

The final products are fully-functional and often receive praise for their aesthetic quality. Guiding their partner through their first mobile app development project, they communicated effectively to maintain alignment while facing regulatory changes. They nimbly pivoted priorities as they changed.

I’m a registered dietitian by trade with PDPM Selector, LLC. The company designed an app for use specifically in skilled nursing facilities. It was created to address a new payment system put in place by Medicare.

What challenge were you trying to address with Retrocube?

With our patient-driven payment system, there are over 20,000 possible combinations of payments that can occur. Without a sophisticated tool, we didn’t feel like we could keep track of all of that. We needed help with creating a solution.

They created an iOS and Android mobile app. We provided them with the formulas and sequencing for different types of payments, and they designed the screens and built out the functionality. After they completed the work, we launched the apps on the App Store and Google Play Store. They also created the web site, host the solutions on their servers, and set up Google Analytics for tracking and monitorization.

I had two main points of contact: our account manager and the lead programmer. There were about nine other team members working in the background, though.

How did you come to work with Retrocube?

I went online and ran a search for companies. They responded to me right away with a more cost-effective price than other vendors. I also knew they developed many mobile app games in the past, so I was confident that they could handle something more static.

I’ve invested about $65,000.

We started working together between January–May 2019.

This app is different than anything on the market. The only similar solutions are calculators on which you can run these calculations yourself. Our product is HIPAA compliant and allows users to store multiple patients in the app. It was much more complicated than the calculation-focused apps out there, and they pulled it off.

How did Retrocube perform from a project management standpoint?

They were good about getting us the information we needed to move the project forward. If we weren’t aligned on something, they communicated professionally and effectively until we understood each other. They emailed me frequently with updates and projected deadlines. During the production, regulations were evolving, so they were accommodating in adjusting targets as needed. We’re very happy with the collaboration.

They were conscientious of their work. The end product is very visually appealing, and the team was always great with presentation.

I’d never worked with someone to create an app. They held my hand throughout the entire process, which I appreciated because I didn’t know all of the steps we would have to take to get an app to launch.

Understand what you want. The less you have to change after the development starts, the faster they can move through the work.

Overall Score They were patient and considerate of me being new to app development.
    They were conscientious in making sure I was happy with scheduling.
    They were reasonable with cost in comparison to other companies.
    The end product is very high-quality.