Concierge Support for small & mid-sized businesses

We're a US-based concierge service that brings omni-channel support (phone, email, live chat, text, outbound sales) to help you maximize every opportunity, 7 days a week.

No contracts, and competitively priced, starting at $399/month to bring you world-class concierge support so that you can focus on what you do best.  Leverage Rescon to help you successfully scale your business to the next level.

We've got your covered with:

• Answering Services
  • Feedback Monitoring

Frisco, TX
  • 1 Cowboys Way Suite 190
    Frisco, TX 75034

The Gents Place, Parvin Law Group, Progressive Legal Process Services, Hinterland Property Management, Apian, Rascal, Gnowbe, RDE Capital Group

Next-Level Analytics Image

Next-Level Analytics

We provide analytics for your business to give you unprecedented visibility into your business communications. Know where you stand at all times with your clients, and make sound business decisions from data that Rescon provides you in real-time.

Omni-Channel Reporting Image

Omni-Channel Reporting

Rescon provides way more than answering services! Our omni-channel support includes email inbox management, two-way SMS customer service, live chat and outbound sales. We track the trends in how your clients prefer to communicate and dedicate our resources accordingly.

Real-time Reporting Image

Real-time Reporting

Our leadership receives real-time reporting and notifications throughout the day on our agents' performance to ensure we're providing the best in class customer service for your brand.

Granular Agent Performance Tracking Image

Granular Agent Performance Tracking

We assess each of our agents in real-time across a variety of KPIs to ensure they're always operating at peak performance when representing your brand.

Customized Omni-Channel Dashboard Image

Customized Omni-Channel Dashboard

We customize a dashboard for each Rescon client for our agents to provide personalized and brand-specific services to represent your business.

Outsourced Customer Support for Grooming Line

"The team was made up of expert agents."

Resconcierge provided outsourced customer support agents to answer queries through live chat. Their team was extremely helpful and had experts agents to operate the system.

Marketing Manaher, Men's Grooming Company

Resconcierge's efforts have increased sales and educated the customer on the product line. The workflow was effective and on-boarding was very easy. Their team was very knowledgeable throughout the process.

I am the marketing manager with a high-end men's grooming line who sell products online and in stores.

For what projects/services did your company hire Resconcierge?

I thought we were missing sales by not having an immediate agent able to answer any questions regarding the products.

My goals were to raise sales by having more customer service agents able to answer questions through live chat.

I selected this vendor because of the customer service I received. It never felt like a pushy sale, they honestly just wanted me to have better sales.

The project was to add live chat to my website to ensure any customers with questions would be able to get an answer quickly. I added the chat and trained Rescon quickly to get them up to speed. They were immediately extremely helpful in providing expert service to my customers.And sales have proven that.

The team was made up of expert agents who answered questions about the product line I sell. If they ever ran into a question they did not know, they would email me to ensure they provided the right answer.

Our sales have increased over the past 2 years. We knew there was an issue when people would get to our website and not order. By adding chat, the customer feels educated on the product line since they can get all of their questions answered before ordering.

Very effective. On-boarding was a breeze, ongoing training has been beneficial. The communication is always open with their team. I feel like we all work together to ensure the customer is happy.

I'm impressed with how seamless they make the experience for the customer. The customer feels like they're talking to someone who works in the Rascal office.

The only area that could be improved is if they could take payment through the chat. The customer feels so comfortable talking with them, that they want to pay them!

Overall Score Love the value they've added to my business!
    They are always very attentive and there for my team.
    Chat at $149?! You can't beat that!
    Very satisfied!
    I tell all of my business friends about it!

Call Center Services for Men's Salon

"They got to know our business so well that it seems like they work directly for our brand."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Resconcierge provided call center services for a men's salon. The team is responsible for answering incoming calls, handling appointments, and selling memberships

Liz Aguilar
Operations Manager, The Gents Place

Having a third-party call center has allowed the client to ensure all calls are answered and appointments are not missed. Resconcierge establishes an effective workflow. The team is hard-working, organized, and timely.

I am the Operations Manager for The Gents Place, a multi-unit location men’s salon.

For what projects/services did your company hire Resconcierge?

We hired Resconcierge to answer incoming calls and make reservations. They also follow up on new leads for our locations.

Our goal was to allow our sales concierges inside our locations to spend more time with our guests, giving them the undivided attention they deserve during their hair appointments, instead of being on the phones when they walked in. Resconcierge was able to help us accomplish this by answering all of the phone calls, email and text message reservation requests offsite with their agents.

We chose Resconcierge due to the raving reviews I had from colleagues who were using them. They have professional communication that helps represent my brand well to other business owners and executives.

Rescon has helped The Gents Place maintain its commitment to ultra-premium service by giving our sales concierges inside our clubs more time to have empowering conversations with our members while Resconcierge handles the appointment for us.

The sales concierge team would take the calls and make appointments. Our stylists would perform the service once they showed up.

Resconcierge has helped us ensure all calls are answered and appointments are not missed.

Extremely effective. They communicate very strongly with our local clubs.

They got to know our business so well that it seems like they work directly for our brand. Partnering with them helped us increase our membership sales by giving our sales team more time to spend with prospective members.

The only thing I can think of is that they were open 24 hours a day! They provide service seven days a week already, but if they never closed, that would be wonderful

Sales Support for E-Learning SaaS

"They get to know your business so well that it seems like they are in the office with you."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Resconcierge supported an e-learning platform's sales team by answering incoming calls and making outbound calls to schedule software demos. They've also implemented LinkedIn marketing to generate more leads.

Jim Tam
EVP, Global Business & Partnerships, Gnowbe

Resconcierge has helped the client acquire quality leads. They've also scheduled all demos in a timely manner. Their communication skills are robust, as they collaborate seamlessly with the internal team to ensure that everyone's in the loop. They go above and beyond to understand your business.

I am the EVP of Global Business & Partnerships at Gnowbe. We are a technology software that provides a microlearning platform to enable our clients to develop training programs for their employees. We specialize in helping medium to large-sized corporations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Resconcierge?

We hired Resconcierge to be our Inside Sales team and answer incoming calls and to make outbound calls to schedule software demos. They have also generated new leads for my business through LinkedIn.

Our goal was to identify a third-party sales partner that can generate leads and be an extension of our brand. By outsourcing this function, my team and I can spend more time doing what we do best and let Resconcierge handle the phone lines and find leads for me.

Gnowbe needed software demos scheduled, and Rescon started generating leads for the company on social media mainly through LinkedIn. They would also call leads to get them scheduled for the demos. Additionally, Rescon also provides inbound phone answering service for business so we never miss an important call or new lead inquiry.

The support team was composed of qualified agents who would answer the phones for Gnowbe and schedule demos, and then our internal sales team would provide the demo directly to the customer.

Resconcierge has helped us close deals due to finding us quality leads and getting them scheduled for demos in a timely manner.

Extremely effective. They communicate very strongly with our local sales team to ensure everyone is always in the loop.

They get to know your business so well that it seems like they are in the office with you. Resconicerge is more than an answering service; they are a critical team member and growth engine for us.

The only area for improvement would be getting to chat with them more often. We have bi-weekly meetings with Resconcierge and always end up having a great conversation and accomplishing our business objectives.

Overall Score Great partner
    They are very flexible and accommodating.
    Their cost is more than fair given the support they provide for us.
    They are very easy to work with and accommodating to our workflow.
    Rescon is very reliable and customer focused.