The SEO and Digital Positioning Agency

Founded in 2010, Reposition is a leading provider of Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click and branding services. Having worked with hundreds of clients across most industry verticals we are highly experienced in providing quality services and measurable results.

Freelancer
  • 90 Paul Street
    London, LND EC2A 4NE

Hugo Boss, Purple Bricks, NHS, Shell, BP, Bosch, BMW, Asda, Poker Stars, Vision Express.

SEO Services for Dental Office

"They were completely honest and managed my expectations."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Reposition.co.uk provided SEO services for a dental clinic in an effort to increase organic search, traffic, and leads. The team performed a technical audit and completed in-depth keyword research.

Roman McDonald
Marketing Manager, Pacific Dental

Due to Reposition.co.uk's skilled digital marketing expertise, all goals were met. The entire engagement was seamless from start to finish. Their team exceeded expectations.

We are a dental clinic and I am the Marketing Manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Reposition.co.uk?

Search Engine Optimisation

To improve our organic search positions, organic traffic and lead numbers.

We vetted 3 agencies and Reposition provided the most comprehensive proposal and plan of action.

The Reposition team started with an on-boarding call to ensure we were all on the same page. They then moved on to produce a full technical audit and completed an in-depth keyword research document. As they have their own AI software this was more comprehensive than I have seen previously from other companies, with a lot of emphasis on semantic research. They then moved onto implementation.

I had my own account manager who is the lead technical architect for the project. He had an on-page specialist, off-page specialist and developer reporting to him. I only dealt directly with the account manager which made things much easier.

It has been 5 months and we have seen monthly improvements in all our target KPI's. Notably we have increased the number of keywords we rank for from 124 to 425 and this has grown our lead numbers massively. If this continues we will need to look at business expansion within the next 6 months.

10/10 - seriously it was seamless.

They were completely honest and managed my expectations. They under promised and over delivered - absolutely brilliant!

No, nothing. I just wish we had found them sooner.

Compared to their competitors, their prices are fair.
    They've handled everything and completed what we've asked them to do.
    I dealt with all kinds of companies, and these guys are definitely great at communication and Services