Socially Responsible Marketing

Realize Internet Marketing is dedicated to providing cost effective and cutting edge internet marketing solutions to small businesses and non-profit organizations. We research, strategize and implement on behalf of our clients in every fashion.

Our experitse is Web Development and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We work with Governments, Corporations, Small Businesses, Unions and Non-Profits.

2008

The American Postal Workers Union

The United Taxi Workers

The Employee Rights Center

Vapor Product Retailer e-Commerce Design

"Their communication is top notch. I’m also very satisfied with the finished product."

Feb. 2014 – Mar. 2014

Realize Internet Marketing created an online marketplace for vapor products. The project’s main goal was to create an easily accessible and well-organized site.

San Diego Metro Area
Co-Owner, Vapor Invasion

The team was ready to transfer website management knowledge to in-house employees. Online sales increased by 400% as a result of the work. Realize Internet Marketing is very accessible and has great customer service.

Our company is a retailer of vapor products. We have a brick-and-mortar store as well as an online marketplace that Realize Internet Marketing created for us.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m a co-owner.

What was your goal for working with Realize Internet Marketing?

The vision was to have a well-organized website so that we could be easily accessible to our customers by organizing content into different categories with a very user friendly shopping cart function. The site also can create modifiers for several different products. The look and the feel of the website was very important to us to represent our brand well. We do retail and ecommerce through the website, so we needed those functions to be robust.

Not only did he create Realize Internet Marketing make our website, they put together the e-commerce portion in addition to assisting us in listing products online.

Their team was very helpful in showing us how to make changes on our own when products go out of stock or new products are added. They have empowered us to manage the content and keeps all the information up to date and relevant.

What was your process for selecting Realize Internet Marketing with which to work?

We actively sought out six to eight different companies. We interviewed each candidate and asked them about their abilities and requested examples of their work to see if they could meet our needs. Out of all of them, we chose Realize Internet Marketing.

The project initially took two to three weeks. The cost was around $3,000.

When was the work completed?

The initial project was completed in February or March of 2014.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

Our online sales have increased 400 percent from January 2014 to December 2014.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I’m more than satisfied with Realize Internet Marketing. I can’t say enough good things about their firm. If there are questions or if there’s something that I need his assistance with, they explain the process, and if it’s something simple, they typically take care of it at no charge.

Is there anything unique about Realize Internet Marketing that really makes them stand out, compared to other online marketing companies?

I don’t think there is another company that I have dealt with personally where I know for a fact that I can contact them and get a response as immediate as I do with Realize Internet Marketing. Their customer service is great. Their communication is top notch. I’m also very satisfied with the finished product.

I don’t think so. Everything that I wanted to have on the website was done. We made some design modifications to the initial product, but if I had to do it all over again, there’s nothing I would change.

Education Association Web Design

"They were very competent and patient and always willing to help. They were also extremely accessible."

Realize Internet Marketing designed a new WordPress website for a community college teacher’s union. The initial project involved only design work but evolved into an ongoing maintenance and training role.

San Diego Metro Area
President, The American Federation of Teachers

All website users have given positive feedback, and the website's final aesthetic is great. Realize Internet Marketing was competent, patient, and accessible. All changes were completed within 24 hours.

We’re a local [teachers] union. We represent the classified staff and faculty in two community college districts.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the president.

What was your goal for working with Realize Internet Marketing?

To develop a new website for us.

Most of their work was design, but they also do training and currently continue to do maintenance for us. The platform we used was WordPress.

I found Oliver [James, Director of Marketing for Realize Internet Marketing] because I knew his girlfriend. We discussed websites and it went from there.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

He spent a lot of time on it because I kept wanting to make changes. It took us months to get to the final product.

When was the work completed?

It was completed sometime around July of 2014.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

Everyone loves it internally and other users have given positive feedback.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I love our website. It turned out great. They were very competent and patient and always willing to help. They were also extremely accessible. If I wanted to change something, they got it done within 24 hours.

Is there anything unique or special about Realize Internet Marketing that really makes them stand out compared to other online marketing companies?

Their availability is good and they’ve got a good sense of how things should look. They are able to give good suggestions based on what I would tell them. They were never late.

No. I was happy with everything.