The world-class web design & development agency

Reactive Graphics is a web design & development agency based in Central London, providing world class web design, graphic design and branding to clients.

Founded in 2004, our team has over a decade of experience working with clients, providing top tier and bespoke design services to suit their needs. It's our mission to deliver digital experiences that are not just high quality, but the very best on the market.

We are highly knowledgeable in WordPress, Magento, E-commerce and much more.

Contact Reactive Graphics to discuss your next big web project and see what we can do to keep your business moving online.

2004

Tower Cold Chain Solutions, Holland Park Press, Afra Capital, Angove Partners, Blue Velvet Shoes, Partridges, Liberty Comms, Dairy UK, Fenton Whelan, Citibase.

Afra Capital

Dairy UK

Web & Print Design for Publishing Company

“I’m happy with them.”

June 2009 - Ongoing

Initially, Reactive Graphics designed a corporate website and logo. Currently, they conceptualize and produce book covers and layouts. They also provide site maintenance and hosting.

Publisher, Holland Park Press

Reactive Graphics’ website design has stood the test of time, while their attractive book covers have garnered positive feedback. Their talent and reliability have led to a long-term collaboration.

I’m a publisher.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reactive Graphics?

I was just starting my company and needed someone to design our logo and website.

Reactive Graphics designed our original website. Based on the specifications I provided, they gave me several options for possible logos. They also set up our email system and continue to provide maintenance and hosting.

Currently, they design the covers and layouts of the books, novels, and poetry we publish.

During the website development, I worked with 4–5 people.

How did you come to work with Reactive Graphics?

I was looking for someone who did both print and web design, and I found several agencies online. Reactive Graphics came up as one of the companies who had that capability. Not only did I get the best quote from Reactive Graphics, but I also liked them the most.

We’ve spent £30,000– £40,000 (approximately $38,400–$51,200 USD) on their services.

They worked on the website June–September 2009, and the engagement is ongoing. I have a bespoke website at the moment, but we’re getting ready to change that to WordPress.

Our website is nine years old and has served us well. They must have done a good job because that is extremely old in website terms.

Also, I always get a lot of compliments about our covers and layouts. They look different from other books, and people say they are quite beautiful.

How did Reactive Graphics perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent at meeting deadlines. We communicate via phone and email.

They understand how we work. Since we have the same taste, things have turned out quite well.

They’re highly professional. If you have a professional attitude yourself, you’ll work very well with them. Be very clear in your instructions or specifications.

Overall Score I’m happy with them.