A large and multifunctional forecasting web-portal
Users can (a very short user story):
1) read sports news
2) forecast/predict results of many sports events with an argumentation message to other users
3) real results of a real event will affect user’s virtual wallet balance, depending on a size of the bet and a coefficient of the bet (like a real bookmaker, but with virtual money)
4) best users with best betting results are in the TOP list
5) and finally, top users can sell…
their forecasts/predictions with argumentation to other platform users, so other users can increase their chances of winning with a real bookmaker, for example.
This is a huge work, thanks to all team members. It was completed in 8 months from scratch and the project continues to develop new features.
Another huge project we did with the team was a cargo taxi app.
This is the system of mobile and web apps working all together to provide an experience like Uber/Lyft/Gett but for users who needs a truck to carry things from one address to another.
Technical requirements include:
1) web app for operators and administration
2) mobile app for drivers
3) mobile app for clients
4) web site for clients on PC
There is a great project where I was involved as a manager in charge of development, testing and publishing.
Getbetter is a native mobile application for iOS and Android. Technical requirements include:
1) group chats and one-on-one chats
2) feed of posts with likes and comments
3) a map and list with users and statuses
4) profiles and badges for activities
5) and many more what you expect to find in a modern Social Networking…
This project is aimed to help people to fight diabetes.