We take your firm to the head of the line!

Are you a personal injury attorney struggling to rank on the first page of Google? We can help.

With our specialization in personal injury lawyer SEO, we bring not only scrupulous attention to detail, but also distinct competitive advantages (i.e., content calendars, link building strategies, processes, and experience) that are engineered specifically for personal injury law firms. Due to our rigorous standards, we only accept elite personal injury law firms and our long-standing commitment to quality limits us to working with a strictly limited number of them.

O'Fallon, IL
  • 1405 N. Green Mt. Rd Suite #220
    O'Fallon , IL 62269

Dolman Law Group The Levin Firm Greene, Broillette, & Wheeler Stewart J. Guss, Attorney At Law

SEO for Criminal Defense Firm

“Their responsiveness is one of the critical factors that satisfy us as a client.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Rankings.io overhauled a digital marketing strategy to provide ongoing SEO services. They also helped develop a WordPress website and linked the platform to its applicable social media accounts.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Michael Skinner
Owner, Skinner Law Firm, LLC

Rankings.io delivered a functional website with an aesthetically pleasing design. Their SEO efforts consistently generate leads and increase brand visibility. Executive-level engagement ensures a communicative experience. Their commitment to customer service sets them apart from similar vendors.

I’m the owner of Skinner Law Firm, LLC. We specialize in criminal defense law.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rankings.io?

I hired Rankings.io to lead an SEO effort and increase our online presence.

I’ve had other companies handle my firm’s SEO in the past, so I knew a bit about what the process involved. However, Rankings.io took over the project and communicated their approach to me in great detail. They worked to revamp our entire SEO strategy. That process involved establishing new keywords and geographical locations to pinpoint a target audience.

Rankings.io went above and beyond our expectations when we initially became their client. They helped to redesign and rebuild our website using WordPress. Through my input, we created a brand new visual-focused website to go along with the SEO. Once the revitalized website was fit to act as our foundation, Rankings.io turned their attention to our social media accounts. Their SEO strategy extended to our Facebook and YouTube pages to further bolster our web presence. Now that the system is up-and-running, we don’t need to contact each other as much. They send regular reports that outline keyword rankings and updates.

We interact with Chris (CEO, Rankings.io), Steven (CTO, Rankings.io), and Kylie (Project Manager, Rankings.io).

How did you come to work with Rankings.io?

I originally got in touch with them through one of their competitors. I was looking to hire that company, but they felt that working with us would be a conflict of interest. So, they referred me to several other companies that offered similar services. We researched each company and spoke to multiple vendors on the phone. I felt comfortable talking with Chris as walked me through each step of their process. As a result, I hired Rankings.io to manage the SEO campaign.

We spend $2,300 a month for SEO services. They didn’t charge us for the web development work.

We started working together in March 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

A lot of clients say that they hired us because of our high-quality website. Rankins.io helped my company cultivate a strong web presence that separates us from the competition. They managed to get our keywords top ranked on relevant searches. Targeting specific geographic areas has done wonders for the number of cases we receive.

How did Rankings.io perform from a project management standpoint?

Their responsiveness is one of the critical factors that satisfy us as a client. I can email them right now, and I’ll get a response back within the same day if not faster. Steven was our primary contact at first. He guided us through the web development aspect of our engagement and made any requested changes. More recently, Kylie works with us to approve content and communicate any changes to the site. She responds to our emails even when she’s out of the office.

I appreciate their ability to communicate and keep me in the loop regarding future updates or issues. As an attorney, I provide my clients with a similar level of attention. It’s an essential aspect of any business relationship.

My conversions are up, so I don’t have any complaints.

They provide great value for the price.

SEO Services and Strategy for Law Firm

“They make sure our website is an asset that produces quality leads.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Rankings.io manages the online presence for a law firm. They set site strategies, improved UI/UX, overhauled the URL structure, and continue to increase the impact of SEO.

Maryland
Randolph Rice
Owner, Law Offices of Randolph Rice

Overall site impressions have increased almost tenfold and all major keywords rank better in search results. Rankings.io understands industry challenges and are results driven. They are readily available and respond quickly.

We are a Maryland law firm that represents individuals in personal injury, car accidents, medical malpractice, and related cases.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rankings.io?

We wanted to improve our SEO rankings. We had worked with other development firms, but weren’t seeing the results we wanted. We were looking for a new team to help us.

They work on our site strategy, set our goals, and help us establish what information we need to provide for our users. They handle our UI/UX and we did a completely new URL restructuring of the site. We conducted an exhaustive manual site audit and they worked to make changes and improvements that overhauled the site layout and visuals.

We speak daily on the phone and are more involved than most law firms are with their SEO. Their team is responsive and implements our requests or offers suggestions.

We have direct contact with three members of their senior staff. We also have a project manager who oversees their team.

How did you come to work with Rankings.io?

We looked at other law firms and their sites and identified who had the most successful online presence. We found Rankings represented some of the best sites, so we reached out to them.

We spend around $40,000 per year.

We started working together around August 2016. It’s an ongoing relationship.

We’ve gone from a site that was barely competitive to a web presence that helps us reach our goals. Rankings is in tune with the challenges law firms face and know how to identify target issues and improve our SEO.

All of our major keywords are stronger and the number of impressions and conversions have increased exponentially. In May 2017, our site impressions were around 2,800. Now we’re up to 22,000–25,000.

How did Rankings.io perform from a project management standpoint?

There are a lot of different people working on the site. We have direct contact with all their senior staff and can call or email them several times a day. Our project manager is in constant contact and they oversee the daily workings of their team. They’re a great group of people to work with.

They are very results driven. We’re in a heavily competitive market but they make sure we do better than other firms in our area. We don’t feel like just another client with them. They make sure our website is an asset that produces quality leads.

I’ve been happy with everything they’ve done for me. I can’t think of anything they could have done better, which is one reason I’ve stayed with them for so long. We’ve never had this long a relationship with any other development firm. I value them and they’re important to my success.

Their services are very valuable to us.
    I would recommend them to anyone who wasn’t our competition.

SEO Strategy for Personal Injury Law Firm

“They operate with a high level of integrity.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Rankings.io provides comprehensive SEO strategy and implementation. In a collaborative process, they write articles and blog posts to increase keyword rankings. They also lead outreach efforts.

Houston, Texas
Sean Schmitt
Technology Manager, Attorney Guss Personal Injury Lawyers

Their SEO services increase web traffic each year. Rankings.io’s various projects reliably produce organic growth and generate unique leads. Executive-level engagement facilitates a communicative and transparent experience. They’re responsive and work to stay ahead of market trends.

I’m the technology manager for Stewart J. Guss, Attorney At Law. It’s a personal injury law firm of which I oversee the marketing, technology, and legal intake departments.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rankings.io?

We originally hired them to manage our PPC AdWords campaign. Now, they support our website and provide SEO services.

Rankings.io utilized various SEO strategies to increase our keyword rankings in relevant geographic areas. This effort included the creation of blogs, articles, and backlinks. They also lead community outreach initiatives and suggested guest posts for the blog to further increase web traffic. They conduct a lot of research and that puts them ahead of industry trends.

They work hard to facilitate organic growth for us, but it’s also a collaborative process. Rankings.io offers article topics and we tweak them to better appeal to the geographical locations we’re marketing towards. Then, our in-house marketing associate edits the copy they produce to ensure that each article is cohesive with our brand voice.

We work directly with their CEO, CTO, and an outreach specialist. I interface with different members of their team based on whatever project we’re working at the time.

How did you come to work with Rankings.io?

I just joined the team last year, so I don’t know the exact backstory of how the engagement began.

We’ve probably spent between $50,000 and $200,000 thus far.

We started working together in November 2017 and the work is ongoing.

Web traffic has increased by several hundred percentage points and continues to grow each year. That generates new and organic leads for us. We wanted more visitors to the site and that’s what they deliver.

How did Rankings.io perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very organized, responsive, and communicate frequently. Rankings.io demonstrated their ability to excellently manage multiple tasks within a single project. I’ve nothing negative to say about them regarding this aspect of the engagement. They’re great partners to work with.

They operate with a high level of integrity. Their team is honest, transparent, and personable. Those are rare characteristics, so they’re partners we want to work with for the foreseeable future.

Overall they do a great job, but there are always ways to perform better. We have an open dialogue with them and are constantly looking for ways to improve on both sides. We're demanding clients, so I’d like to see them organize all of our ongoing projects within a comprehensive tracking system.

They’re a great value.
    They deliver what they promise.

Website Dev, Design, and SEO for Law Firm

“I can’t say enough about their responsiveness and ability to communicate well.”

July 2015 - Ongoing

Rankings.io built a law firm site with specialized content areas and developed its logo and graphic identity. They continue to write blog content for the site and provide SEO support.

New Haven, Connecticut
Bill Jawitz
Operations Manager, Duffy Law LLC

Their ability to get results sets them apart. Site traffic has yielded nearly $1 million and one section of specialized content is ranked #1 nationally. Calls to action successfully convert site traffic into calls for business. They explain their process well and deliver what they promise.

I’m the operations manager at Duffy Law, L.L.C. I manage ongoing marketing for that firm and provide marketing consultation to other firms. I also run a law firm business consultancy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rankings.io?

We launched a new law firm that had two distinct practice areas, and we wanted to establish a robust web presence in each.

They started out by designing our website from scratch, which included mapping out the architecture and planning the UX/UI design. They also helped us create a logo and establish a graphic identity. On the site itself, they built out niche sections for each area of law, integrated images and video, and embedded contact forms. We also have blog sections that they create content for on a monthly basis, and they also perform regular backlinking to improve our SEO.

We work with their CEO, their lead designer, and an account manager.

How did you come to work with Rankings?

I’d been looking at the design of other industry sites and noticed their name at the bottom of one I liked. From there, I cold-called them and set up a meeting.

We paid about $9,000 for the initial site design, and we’ve spent around $66,000 so far in monthly fees.

We started working with them in July 2015 and they’re still working with us.

They’ve done a phenomenal job of elevating our web presence. We’re ranked #1 nationally for our information that deals with Title IX. We’ve also seen a return on investment of nearly $1 million since we launched the firm and we receive between 5–10 calls per week, which is almost more than we can handle, based on our traffic to our site.

How did Rankings perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re incredibly responsive. The design process was really effective and prompt. They also run a genuinely transparent reporting and client communications process that’s very clearly laid out and far more accessible than those their competitors provide.

I can’t say enough about their responsiveness and ability to communicate well. They do an excellent job of explaining what they’re doing throughout their process and clarifying how things work. I’m also still so impressed by the results they’ve earned for us with regard to our search ranking and ROI.

In their desire to stay up-to-date on the latest client communication tools, they’ll change software often, which can be frustrating to keep up with. They’ve also grown quickly and added a lot of new staff over the past year, which has led to occasional redundancies and issues with quality on the blog content. Sometimes I’ll receive three copies of the same report by mistake, or we’ll catch errors in who an article on the site is attributed to.

About 80% of the money that comes in is due to our website.
    I’ve recommended Rankings to several clients who’ve all reported significant boosts in traffic, visibility, and closed cases.

SEO for a Law Firm

"Their responsiveness and depth of knowledge stood out to us."

Feb. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Rankings.io provided SEO services for specific legal fields including real estate law and several types of financial law.

Sacramento, California
Michael Hackard
Owner, Hackard Law

Client contacts have increased thanks to Rankings.io’s work. Smooth collaboration and responsive communication are hallmarks of their work. Customers can expect a knowledgable partner.

I’m the owner of Hackard Law, a legal firm in California.

We needed SEO services.

We wanted to increase our SEO rankings.

We performed research and held meetings.

They increased our SEO in the fields of real estate, trust, probate, and elder financial abuse litigation in California.

We worked with Chris (CEO, Rankings.io) and his assistants.

They increased the number of client contacts.

It was excellent.

Their responsiveness and depth of knowledge stood out to us.

It’s understandable, but Chris’ assistants don’t have the same level of expertise or understanding that he does.

Overall Score I'm thankful for their help.
    Responsive.
    Comparable to less qualified companies.
    Excellent.
    I have.

SEO for Personal Injury Law Firm

"I’ve been impressed by their ability to deliver results."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Rankings.io provides SEO services to grow the visibility of a law firm’s website. The team has implemented several campaigns to improve the site’s rankings for specific keywords.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Gabriel Levin
Owner & Partner, The Levin Firm

Both client acquisition and site traffic have increased. The team delivers exceptional service through frequent communication on several platforms. Customers can expect an innovative and dedicated partner.

I own The Levin Firm, a personal injury law practice in Philadelphia.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rankings.io?

I hired Rankings.io to provide SEO services.

I wanted to increase the organic search rankings of my website for relevant search terms.

Several years ago, Chris (CEO, Rankings.io) ran an active Google+ community for attorneys. I became aware of him and his work through that group.

Chris utilized various SEO strategies to dramatically increase my rankings over time.

Over the years, I’ve probably worked with at least 20 different people employed by Chris.

We’ve at least doubled, and quite possibly tripled, our caseload since we started working with Rankings.io. In fact, within the first two years of the partnership, organic traffic to the site increased by over 5,400%.

How did the Rankings.io perform from a project management standpoint?

Their customer service is excellent. I communicate frequently with my account manager via email and Google Chat. I also have monthly video conference calls via Zoom.

What impresses you about the Rankings.io?

I’ve been impressed by their ability to deliver results. They continually innovate in their field and always seek to improve their services.

I wish that they would offer other services because I know that they’d put the same effort into those that they do with SEO.

Digital Marketing & SEO for Law Firm

“They spend however much time is necessary to help my team achieve our goal.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Rankings.io provides web-based marketing and SEO to boost list presence and increase leads.

San Diego, California
Owner, Law Firm

Rankings.io’s work has generated conversions. The team is success-oriented and manages the project well.

I am the owner of a small law firm specializing in civil litigation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rankings.io?

I hired Rankings.io to start a new SEO marketing campaign.

Because my field is very competitive, I needed to regain my list presence and increase prospects statewide.

Another SEO company had a conflict of interest and could not take me on as a new client, so they referred Rankings.io.

Rankings.io provides SEO.

I work with a project manager and developer.

In just a few short months, I’ve noticed a quick increase in clients that correlates to our web-based marketing.

How did the Rankings.io perform from a project management standpoint?

Rankings.io facilitates excellent project management.

What impresses you about the Rankings.io?

They spend however much time is necessary to help my team achieve our goal.

No, there are none that I can see.

SEO for Criminal Law Firm

"The workflow has been incredibly effective."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Rankings.io implements digital marketing strategies to increase traffic to a law practice website. The team provides keyword management and sends monthly reports that outline the results of their work.

Haddon Heights, New Jersey
Matthew V. Portella
Owner, Law Office of Matthew V. Portella, LLC

Site traffic increased almost immediately after Rankings.io made some initial changes. The team is quick to reach out and answer questions, especially those that deal with their monthly reports. Their knowledge of SEO sets them apart from other vendors.

I’m the owner of a solo criminal defense law office in southern New Jersey.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rankings.io?

I engaged Rankings.io to conduct SEO and online marketing for my law office.

I wanted to see a substantial increase in traffic to my site.

I was referred to Rankings.io by a trusted friend and colleague.

Rankings.io continuously updates keywords on my website. I receive a detailed report every month that describes the effectiveness of their work as well as the ranking of my website. I typically review these findings with my project manager via phone call.

I communicate directly with the owner of the company, their chief SEO account manager, and a content specialist.

As soon as my updated and revised webpages went live, traffic to my website increased significantly.

The workflow has been incredibly effective. I receive immediate and informative responses to my questions.

I’ve been impressed by the level of communication, their skill in delivering results, their expertise, and their efficiency.

I’m happy to share that I haven’t noticed any.