Shape your concepts

A MOBILE APPS AND WEB DEVELOPMENT TEAM BUILT ON A DREAM.

Looking for mobile app to develop, Website to design, create Brand Identity for your business, Concept to shape in beautiful, RakVin is the team to contact.

RakVin a Mobile app and the web-development team that spawned from the hearts and minds of young geniuses who believe in the power of bringing precious visions to life. Our purpose is to help other startup businesses establish a global web presence and expand their brands without breaking the bank.

With over 10 + years of super-geeky, uber-techy experience, we are here to build your custom dream home on the web and mobile platform.

2018
Noida, India

Startups, Schools, Financial Organizations, Digital Agencies and many others

Website Maintenance and Mobile App Dev for Yearbook Company

"They’ve added a lot of new features and functionality that we didn’t have time to do on our own. "

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Brahmasys Technology Solutions first developed an iOS and Android mobile app for a yearbook publishing company, and now the team works to fix and identify bugs on the internal online publishing software.

Princeton, New Jersey
Web Developer, Yearbook Publishing Company

The mobile app is easy to use and provides a lot of time-saving features. Brahmasys’s team delivers everything on time and within budget, and is very responsive to communication.

I am a web developer at a yearbook publishing company. We have online pagination software on which our customers can design and create all their pages. We also have other features such as an online store, ad creation tasks, and an assortment of online technologies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brahmasys Technology Solutions?

We don’t have enough web development resources, so we needed to add outsource.

Brahmasys Technology Solutions first helped us with our new mobile app. Once they completed that, we decided to keep them to help us develop and fix bugs for our online software. Vinay is the coordinator, and he worked with Rakesh, the CEO, on the app. Right now, Rakesh is the only one who is actively a part of our team, and he fixes bugs in our software. We have an internal ticket system to track bugs and tasks. We assign him bugs weekly and new task updates. In the future, we plan to hire more members of Brahmasys for our team.

They did the bulk of the development for our mobile app, which was great. We didn’t have the time or resources to do it internally. The app was developed for iOS first, and we had them do the Android version later. The app has multiple features, including one which allows users to upload photos and submit them to a yearbook. They can also view an online version of a yearbook.

How did you come to work with Brahmasys Technology Solutions?

I wasn’t involved in the selection, but I believe we found them through a freelance website.

How much have you invested with Brahmasys Technology Solutions?

It’s somewhere in the range of $10,000–$50,000.

We started working together in April 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

They’ve added a lot of new features and functionality that we didn’t have time to do on our own. The app has a huge positive impact for our customers, especially since it’s on both iPhone and Android. It makes everything a lot easier for users.

How did Brahmasys Technology Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We give Rakesh specific bugs to work on from our ticket system. Everything is delivered on time and within budget, and he is responsive to communication. We’re always on Gchat, and do a lot of Skype sessions and screen sharing.

What did you find most impressive about Brahmasys Technology Solutions?

They work really late. They make sure to get things done, even if it’s 11:00 PM on their time. Rakesh asks a lot of questions to ensure he’s doing everything right.

Are there any areas Brahmasys Technology Solutions could improve?

Their project management could be more proactive, assigning their own bugs and making suggestions for improvements.

They’re usually on time. Things may be late on occasions, but that may not always be their fault. They might be waiting on more information from us.
    Rakesh does great work. He’s a brilliant web developer. However, sometimes when you fix something, it breaks something else.

Custom Web Development on Multiple Projects for IT Company

"Anytime I had questions, they answered me very quickly, which made my work easier."

Mar. 2015 - Nov. 2016

Throughout the partnership, Brahmasys developed several WordPress sites using PHP, HTML, JavaScript, and CSS. They also completed frontend design of the websites and a mobile app.

Stockholm, Sweden
Anik Devaughn
Founder and CEO, Web Snacks IT

The team at Brahmasys quickly responds to all queries and requirement changes. Their communication and customer service are excellent, leading to a productive and valuable long-term relationship. Brahmasys’s team is hard working and always available to speak about the progress of the projects.

I was the CEO of an agency called Web Snacks, which was in business from 2014 to 2016. We sold websites, mobile apps, and system development to various companies in Sweden.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brahmasys Technology Solutions?

I needed a partner to whom I could outsource some of our development work, specifically responsive website development and integrating it with the WordPress platform.

Brahmasys did mostly WordPress development as well as some design work and mobile app development. They provided two developers who worked mainly with PHP, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, and other frameworks that are connected to JavaScript. They also helped develop a mobile app, but I don’t have the details on that.

The websites were all different, but the work was basically on the features required for a WordPress site. The first phase was usually setting up the whole backend system and integrating frontend development with the WordPress content management system. The second or third phase would be bug fixes or changes in the requirements from the client side. They were involved in the frontend design as well.

How did you come to work with Brahmasys Technology Solutions?

I think we found them through Upwork or Elance. We received a bunch of replies after we posted an application there to find developers and designers. After reviewing the resumes, we found Brahmasys to be interesting because they had very good pricing and a good portfolio. We also did interviews with different companies on Skype. After speaking to Brahmasys, we thought they were the right candidate. We sent out a test to them, which was developing a website according to our wireframe. We saw quickly that they seemed to be the right guys for us. It was easy for us to decide after that.

How much have you invested with Brahmasys Technology Solutions?

We invested around $10,000 over the span of almost two years.

The first project was in March of 2015, and the relationship ended in November of 2016. We’re currently making a lot of internal changes in our agency, but we plan to work with them again.

I’ve gotten good feedback from my clients on their work. Whenever there were requirement changes, things went quickly. They responded quickly to the different queries we sent them. Their communication and service are excellent. There was a period in which one of the developers couldn’t work for a while, so I had to put some projects on hold. As soon as he came back, we were working full speed.

I think they might be lacking experience with high-end or very complex projects for mobile development. Overall, for the web project that I mostly needed help with, I thought they were on a very high level. I’m a developer myself, and I assess their work before I send it out to the client. Everything looked very good, so I don’t think they need much improvement on that end.

A couple times, the project was postponed a little. However, they always kept me updated with the timeframe. If there were delays on their end, I never needed to compensate them for the time. I thought that was very good. Otherwise, they met the timeframe almost every time. I didn’t experience any issues in that area. I received updates from their project manager six days a week, and that worked very well. We used Skype, phone calls, and WhatsApp to communicate.

What did you find most impressive about Brahmasys Technology Solutions?

I would say it’s their availability. There’s a four-hour time difference, so they were already working when I started my day. They were available until 6 PM my time. They’re very hard-working and available almost every day. Anytime I had questions, they answered me very quickly, which made my work easier.

Are there any areas Brahmasys Technology Solutions could improve?

I recommend that they expand their knowledge and skill level to make sure they can take on any type of project.

Overall Score They’re always available and easy to work with. They provide excellent service and quality for a great price.
    They met the deadlines almost every time. In the rare cases when they couldn’t meet the deadline, they always communicated that to me in a timely way.
    Some of their work was different from what I was expecting. When I asked them to improve the quality, they would deliver that to me.

Mobile App Development for Online Social Platform

"Once Brahmasys Technology Solutions commits to the project scope, they stick to it. "

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Brahmasys Technology Solutions developed an iOS and Android mobile app for a social online platform. They also made some changes to the UI design, completed the app prototypes, and did all of the app testing.

San Francisco Bay Area
Founder, Kamptive

Brahmasys is very communicative and prompt in issuing scheduling updates. They make suggestions to help optimize their work and work with the latest technologies. Their most impressive trait is their dedication to and focus on the customers and their needs.

We have an online platform for parents to find kids after-school activities and camps. I am the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Brahmasys Technology Solutions?

I needed an app that allowed users to search and book based on location. I wanted it to be a social kind of platform with a newsfeed, where parents could share stuff about their kids.

Brahmasys developed a mobile app for both iOS and Android. I don’t know about the technology used, but they had three or four people working on it. They used the latest iOS development kit. They didn’t do the design work initially; however, they did make some changes to the UI [user interface] in addition to all the development work. They coordinated the backend with our team, did the prototype, and all the testing.

How did you come to work with Brahmasys Technology Solutions?

I found Brahmasys through Upwork. I tried them out on a small project, and I appreciated their communication and honesty. Also, their prices are very competitive.

How much have you invested with Brahmasys Technology Solutions?

When the project is done, it’ll be close to $12,000.

The project began in August of 2016, and the work is ongoing.

The app hasn’t launched yet, so I don’t have quantitative feedback. Many times, the original design was not optimal, so Brahmasys redid the UI design for some pages. They found issues on our backend API’s and helped to resolve those. They helped to optimize some of the versions we were targeting, and they made suggestions about the latest technology. Overall, it’s been a good, interactive experience.

Technically, Brahmasys are very sound and capable. It was fun for us to work with them, rather than constantly teaching a team that’s not up to speed.

We track on a weekly basis and give snapshots of where we are. If there are any delays, Brahmasys lets us know. Most of the delays come from our side. We use Slack and Skype for communication.

What did you find most impressive about Brahmasys Technology Solutions?

Brahmasys is a small and hungry, entrepreneurial team, and they focus on their customers.

Are there any areas Brahmasys Technology Solutions could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score Once Brahmasys Technology Solutions commits to the project scope, they stick to it. They don’t come back asking for additional funds for a change request unless it requires a lot more time.
    Brahmasys Technology Solutions is very prompt in scheduling updates and communicating.
    I highly recommend Brahmasys Technology Solutions.