Writing Meets Reason

Messaging Strategy+Content Strategy=Marketing Success. We help businesses and companies craft and refine their messaging, then we infuse that messaging into the content we create. By refining and creating the right message for your product or service, you can generate more sales and appropriately target your audience. Think of it as analytics for language.

2019
Los Gatos, CA

non-profits; financial institutions; technology; and more. We work with SMBs, startups, and large companies.

Please visit our website to see our latest work and thought.

Branding Project for Financial Advisor

"...I'm very confident that the new branding will have a positive impact on my business.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Quantum Lógos provides branding services and content for social media and print ads.

San Jose, California
Financial Advisor, Finance Company

Quantum Lógos provides top-notch branding services that have significantly improved the cohesiveness of a large amount of information. Extremely proactive, knowledgeable, and responsive in communications, working with them is seamless.

I'm a financial advisor at a finance company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Quantum Lógos?

I wanted to rebrand myself as my role changed, leveraging my expertise as a differentiator from the many other advisors in my area.

Quantum Lógos helped tailor my brand, incorporating five years worth of workshops, clinics, and other work to create a more cohesive presentation of my expertise within our large organization. In addition to basic branding, they've also published content on social media platforms and in print ads.

I just work with Maxim (Founder and President, Quantum Lógos).

How did you come to work with Quantum Lógos?

Maxim is a good friend of mine who I've known since high school. I was discussing my problem with him when he offered some solutions. After researching other branding firms, he also seemed like one of the best options.

We just started working with them in February 2019 and the relationship is ongoing.

It's too early to tell yet since we haven't launched most of the work, but I'm very confident that the new branding will have a positive impact on my business. Maxim is very knowledgeable and talented, so I trust his work completely. The first wave of changes has now been implemented.

How did Quantum Lógos perform from a project management standpoint?

He's very responsive and clear in communications. I can always reach him by phone, text, or email.

Maxim genuinely wants to make an impact with every branding project he takes on.

No, I can't name anything specific.

Trust Maxim's advice. I've seen the results.

Branding & Messaging for Youth Basketball Nonprofit

"Quantum Lógos was a highly professional firm that demonstrated talent, expertise, and responsiveness."

Feb. 2019

Quantum Lógos helped define the branding, messaging, and marketing strategy of a nonprofit organization. They identified target audiences and differentiators and reviewed materials to maximize their impact.

San Jose, California
Founder, Youth Basketball Nonprofit

Their work received positive feedback from both internal and external stakeholders. Quantum Lógos led a smooth collaboration thanks to their organization, listening skills, and willingness to explain processes. Their technical expertise informed their top-notch products and valuable insights.

I’m the founder of a non-profit youth basketball organization. We run summer camps, summer basketball teams, and training sessions for kids.

What challenge were you trying to address with Quantum Lógos?

We engaged Quantum Lógos to solidify our marketing campaign to our target audiences: kids and their parents.

We wanted to define our messaging, motto, and long-term plan for our organization. We had some materials already, but Quantum Lógos helped us crystallize our strategies and craft a powerful message. The team identified our target audience and our differentiators from similar organizations, such as our holistic approach to summer camps. Quantum Lógos sent us reports on materials that we passed to them, suggesting ideas and incorporating information from sports psychology articles.

Maxim (Founder and President, Quantum Lógos) was our main consultant and point of contact.

How did you come to work with Quantum Lógos?

We received a referral from a mutual connection.

We worked with them during February 2019.

Our internal team loved working with Quantum Lógos. They produced outstanding work that received positive feedback from initial stakeholders. We look forward to seeing the impact of their messaging as we continue to grow.

How did Quantum Lógos perform from a project management standpoint?

Maxim stayed on top of every task and piece of communication. He sent prompt replies, but never rushed his work. We communicated via email and shared documents over Zoom.

Quantum Lógos was a highly professional firm that demonstrated talent, expertise, and responsiveness. They listened to our needs, offered suggestions, and worked with us to find the right path to the best solution for us. We could easily trust them to do high-quality work that was in our best interests.

Nothing comes to mind.

Don’t be afraid to ask why about their processes. I was at first confused by Maxim’s changes, but once I asked questions, he broke it down for me. As a result, I felt more confident in the final product.

Overall Score Smart and dedicated, Quantum Lógos delivered a clear return on our investment. I couldn’t ask for more from their team.