Highly Customizable Full Stack Web Development

Summary:

Your one stop shop for highly customized web sites and web apps using Python, Django, Javascript, SVG, animations, and SEO. If you need it, I can probably make it. One of my most recent web apps was a GoFundMe clone.

You can test that any many more on my site. For the quickest test: Try out the contact form with AJAX on my front page.

My goals for you:

• Free you from unnecessary services and programs that take advantage of you,
  • Free you from recurring costs,
  • Give you the confidence that you can run your website without fear of being wrongfully silenced by those who wish to shut you down.
  • To get the job done on time, in budget, all to your satisfaction.

Freelancer
Lake Zurich, IL
  • 25 Telser Rd. # 703
    Lake Zurich, IL 60047

Redesigning the CSS Image

Redesigning the CSS

I redesigned the CSS on a website from a massive existing file, so it was more pleasing to look at. The idea was to make it like an old western saloon. I used a pretty image, set some gradients, and added a :hover effect to certain elements so the image was visible.

Now it's much prettier.

GoFundMe clone Image

GoFundMe clone

I made a GoFundMe clone from scratch, and this is an entry from it. You can test it by creating your own on my site once you make an account (see blue account areas on left of screen, or in the mobile navigation up top). Once you do that, you can:

• Make any fundraiser you want (it's all using a sandbox payment gateway),
  • Add updates to that fundraiser (markdown syntax supported so it
looks pretty).
  • Subscribe to your fundraiser's update feed via RSS 2 or Atom 1 (this is a money saving work around to get push notifications without having to pay for iOS / Android app development).
  • Whether logged in or out, you can donate with the provided sandbox credentials to anyone else's fundraiser, but not your own (all emails you enter can be fake).
  • I made this program as an alternative to get around companies who think it's smart to censor people's free speech.

If your payment gateway bans you and you don't know how to sue? The quickest option is to switch platforms (or make your own), and go with that.

Twitter Clone / Forum Image

Twitter Clone / Forum

A Twitter clone / forum I created. I could grant tiered levels of acces based on payment, time, or whatever you desire. When logged in, you can see the feed of the people you've subscribed to.

If you wish to test it out: Make an account by checking at the blue section on the left side of the screen, or up top if on a mobile device. Once in, you can follow people by clicking their name.

PwnSauce Design's Logo Image

PwnSauce Design's Logo

The logo for my company, created with Affinity Designer, portable from/to Adobe Illustrator.

Custom Logo Design Image

Custom Logo Design

3 iterations of a logo for a fictional company.

Optimized Mobile Responsive And Wonky SVG Buttons Image

Optimized Mobile Responsive And Wonky SVG Buttons

I can make wonky buttons with transitions / animations, optimized for speed. In the example picture here, I brought the filesize down from 120kb to 23kb.

If you wanted a flower where each of the petals was a button that grew in size upon hovering each petal: I could do it.

If you think of it, I can probably make it.

Web Development for Online Music School

"I found the turnaround and expertise to be impressive."

January 2020

PwnSauce Designs developed and designed a website for an online music school. The team was also responsible for SEO, including coming up with keywords and optimizing the website.

Matt Burns
    Co-Owner, Head of Operations, Rick Barda School of Music.

The new website is fully functional and ready for clients. PwnSauce Designs is detail-oriented and creative, crafting unique sites that grab the attention of the views. The team goes above and beyond to deliver quality results in a timely manner.

I am co-owner and head of operations at the Rick Barda School of Music. We teach music composition online via skype to students all over the world and provide a consummate music education.

For what projects/services did your company hire PwnSauce Designs?

We had a website and really needed outside consultation for making the website's format responsive for all screen sizes, SEO, and to fix the functionality of the forms on the website.

To correct the format so the website was viewable across all computers and phones, to get the forms and tables functional, and to have great SEO for search engines.

I selected this vendor because after reading their ad I immediately realized they knew their stuff and that was the exactly what I was looking for.

The project entailed of fixing the formatting so the website would be viewable across all computers, phones, and tablets, which Kevin accomplished by moving things in the correct locations.

I also needed proper SEO so my website would come up in search engines. Kevin accomplished this by providing me a list of the top keywords pertinent to my field with the amount of views for each keyword, and how much competition there would be as well. From there, we selected the best fits for our business.

Lastly, I needed to get the forms working on the website and organized in a table format for me to export to a database. Kevin setup the forms so my partner and I receive an email for each submission with the option to export the data from the forms in a CSV file to our chosen database.

As far as I know, the team was composed of the founder; Kevin Keable.

This work done by pwnsauce designs will be monumental for us. We can now proceed with a fully functional website and begin advertising and receiving submissions for clients.

The management of the was detailed before we started and we were regularly in touch along every step of the way, making sure we were on the same page with the changes made. It was highly effective and more organized than my experience with previous vendors.

I found the turnaround and expertise to be impressive. Their ability to go above and beyond what was in our contract was quite substantial.

None at all

Overall Score The overall experience was professional and expedient. Everything I had a problem with was solved with haste.
      The scheduling was very easy and the communication with PwnSauce designs was great.
      The cost was highly competitive with the best out there.
      Kevin was very professional and quickly solved all the problems that I brought to him. He worked with me everystep of the way.
      I would reccomend PwnSauce Designs to a friend.