We help build brands with soul.

GOLD VERIFIED

Strategy. Design. Marketing.

PROPR is a brand development and marketing firm that builds soulful national brands.

We develop brand confidence and unity through research-based and consumer-focused brand strategies, creative designs, and integrated marketing plans. Our holistic approach, built on relationships, education and, experience, delivers incredible outcomes and significant results for brands ready to push the status quo and bravely shoot for the moon.

Baltimore, MD
  • 4717 Harford Road, 2nd Floor
    Baltimore, MD 21214

RBar Energy, WebbMason Analytics, Wyndridge Farm, Johns Hopkins, Cecil County Public Library System,  SC&H Group, Gunther & Co.

Wyndridge Farm Brewing Branding Image

Wyndridge Farm Brewing Branding

A complete brand strategy followed by extensive design efforts have ignited Wyndridge Farm Brewing’s growth potential.

Rebranding of Rbar Energy Image

Rebranding of Rbar Energy

Propr has worked with Rbar Energy; a clean, nutritional snack producer for people in pursuit of a better way to eat; to develop a brand strategy, brand new products, and redesign or refresh existing brand assets.

Services provided: brand workshop w/ a brand foundation document, brand strategy, ecommerce web design, graphic design, marketing design, packaging design, copywriting, and digital

strategy.
Building the Summit Brand Image

Building the Summit Brand

Propr has the honor of working with the Summit Community Foundation, "A community of hope where the therapeutic value of spirituality and medicine intersect to foster recovery and wellness."

Our holistic approach helped the Summit team launch their brand on a rock solid foundation. Services provided: brand strategy, identity design, content strategy & copywriting, UX/UI design, and

web developement.
Designing the LytePop Brand Image

Designing the LytePop Brand

Propr worked with a national team to strategize and design an industry-disrupting popcorn brand: LytePop

Services provided: brand strategy, indentity design & guidelines, packaging design, marketing & social media graphics.

Ambu Total Value Brochure Image

Ambu Total Value Brochure

We workd with Ambu, a global medical tech device company, to strategize a total value brochure to help them head of an impending influx of competition. The Propr team provided copywriting, design, and production services for both a print and digtially optimized high-value marketing & sales piece.

The Branding of Farmacy Partners Image

The Branding of Farmacy Partners

Propr worked with the owner of Farmacy Partners, a York, PA based medical cannabis shop, to develop a brand in this cutting edge industry.

Services: brand identity design, collatral & stationary, digital and social media graphics, signage.

The Branding of Gunther & Co. Image

The Branding of Gunther & Co.

Propr worked with the owners of Gunther & Co. and helped brand the laid back but high-end, 200 seat restaurant located in Baltimore, MD.

Services: branding workshop, idenity design & brand guidelines, website design & development, environmental & signage design, menu & print design, digtial & social media graphics.

Developed the Better World Spirits Brand Image

Developed the Better World Spirits Brand

Propr worked with the Better World Spirits team to develop and launch their innovative canned cocktail brand.

Services provided: brand strategy, copywriting, indentity design, packaging design, web design & development, point of sale & marketing design.

BayRunner Marketing Image

BayRunner Marketing

Propr works ongong with BayRunner, a Maryland transportation company. A new brand strategy is guiding multiple aspects of improvement and growith. We are delivering website upgrades, digtial, radio, and out of home advertising; all with the goal of growing brand awaness and continuing to build meaningful relations and high customer satisfaction.

Branding SOHA Image

Branding SOHA

Propr worked with a local commercial development firm to brand SOHA, a new multi-use commercial and residential development in northeast Baltimore.

Services: Brand strategy, brand identity design,. web design & development, signage, socail media graphics.

Kubanda Total Value Brochure Image

Kubanda Total Value Brochure

Propr worked with the medical tech startup Kundanda to strategize, design, and deliver a powerful sales and marketing brochure (digital and print optimized) focusing on the incredible value of their industry disrupting medical device.

Services provided: brand & marketing strategy, copywriting, graphic design, brand design.

Developing the WebbMason Analytics Brand Image

Developing the WebbMason Analytics Brand

Strategic creative and marketing for WebbMason Analytics, a big data analytics firm. webbmasonanalytics.com.

Services: branding workshop, brand idnetity develop,ment, ongoing branding and marketing services.

SC&H Group Corporate Rebrand & Website Image

SC&H Group Corporate Rebrand & Website

A full brand evolution for SC&H Group, a financial consultancy, to tell the accurate story and position the form for sustainable growth.  schgroup.com

Brand Advising for Managed Technology Solutions Provider

"I liked that Propr Design was flexible and willing to take on as much or as little as we needed."

Apr. - June 2020

After examining the business' existing marketing materials, Propr Design led a branding workshop to help determine the core values, identify and solve pain points, and recognize value offerings.

Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
Denis O'Donovan
President, ProfitComm

Propr Design was instrumental in helping the business better define and tell its story. The team's organization and inquisitive nature pushed the internal team to think differently about their relationship with their clients. Their adaptability and methodical approach were also noteworthy.

I’m the President of ProfitComm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Propr Design?

We were looking for someone to help us with branding. The company had evolved and had added new services.

Propr Design did a branding workshop that was a one-on-one engagement of five sessions, each one 60-90 minutes in length. I received the focus ahead of time, and we went through collaborative exercises in the session.

After each session, they gave me a deliverable that I could use if I desired. After looking at our existing logos, website, and marketing materials, the team then helped us define our core values, solve pain points, and see the value brought on different levels.

They also helped us tailor the company message accordingly. The long-term plan is for how we want to position ourselves post-COVID when everything returns to “normal”.

I worked directly with Bobby (Fearless Provocateur & Brand Sherpa).

How did you come to work with Propr Design?

My business coach and I decided that our brand and website didn’t properly convey the company’s message. I knew Bobby and reached out to him to discuss working together to solve this issue.

We spent less than $10,000. The price structure was 1% of annual revenue.

We worked together for about six weeks from April–June 2020.

The engagement forced me to think differently, which I appreciated. As a result, I’m able to better explain who we are, what we do, and our value proposition. An outcome of the workshop is that it helped tell our company’s story better.

While working with them, we came up with the analogy that we are like coaches with our clients, which had never occurred to me to use before. I now use that when explaining what we do.

It was an enjoyable and interesting experience, so I would highly recommend Propr Design to anyone looking to figure out their brand or message.

How did Propr Design perform from a project management standpoint?

The team did great and was very organized. The sessions were done via Zoom, due to the current environment. We pulled up the document he’d sent ahead of time and went over it together.

They also asked good questions. There were a couple of times where Bobby gave me homework to help me prepare for the next session and to manage time efficiently.

I liked that Propr Design was flexible and willing to take on as much or as little as we needed. Bobby is willing to work with existing marketing departments or run the entire project for you.

He encouraged me to share the deliverables with my content person to enhance consistency across the board. They use a methodical and thorough approach, and it’s proven to work. The team gets business owners to think differently, and they really dive deep with them.

No, none that I can think of.

Be open, real, and authentic to get the most out of the experience. Embrace it and be willing to take the journey with Propr Design. You’ll come out of it with a better understanding of your business, and how to tell your story.

It was affordable.
    I would absolutely recommend them.

Branding & Web Dev for Fundraising Firm

"They had a process that worked, which helped us to achieve my goals."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Propr Design rebranded a fundraising firm to create an accurate brand identity. They developed a brand mission and values as well as collateral. They built a website from scratch to reflect the new identity.

Owner, Fundraising Firm

Propr Design delivered an appealing website that precisely represented the brand identity, effectively engaged the target audience, and increased traffic. Their knowledge of the company and dedication led to impressive results. They take a methodical approach, which supports a seamless partnership.

I’m the owner of a fundraising firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Propr Design?

We initially hired Propr to rebuild our website.

Propr led an extensive branding process to determine our brand values, mission, and audience. Their team designed a whole brand kit including a logo, business cards, and letterhead.

Then, they used that brand foundation to create a website that showed who we are and what we do. Their team created wireframes and sketches to start the development.

Bobby (Founder) and another person led the branding process. When we started on the website, I worked with Bobby and two other people.

How did you come to work with Propr Design?

Bobby and I were in a Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses cohort. When I started to consider this project, I reached out to him. I loved his approach. I could complete the project in stages at an affordable rate. It was honestly one of the best decisions that I’ve made.

We’ve spent about $15,000 on their services so far.

We started the branding process around July 2018 and then took a break. Later, we worked on the website and continue to work together.

The website matches who we are and what we do. More importantly, it shows why we do what we do. It attracts the type of client that we can help the most.

Our website traffic definitely increased. Multiple people complimented the website and reached out to Bobby because they loved the platform so much. I continue to work with them on different projects as I’m able to do so.

From an internal perspective, the website actually made me more excited about my company. It’s easier to pitch clients because the website reflects my company. It’s clear, genuine, and well-presented. This engagement changed a lot for us.

How did Propr Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Propr walked me through different processes. They’re clear about the deliverables and timeline. Their team is also clear about my deadlines to make sure that we stay on top of those timelines. It’s been great.

They listen. Their team took what I gave them and made it into a product.  Going through the branding process with them was key to our collaboration. It not only let us get to know our company but also helped them to get to know us. It was a full and seamless collaboration.

Their team works intentionally, so there wasn’t a hodgepodge approach. They had a process that worked, which helped us to achieve my goals. I trusted them to do that. Our collaboration was the best thing I’ve done.

I can’t think of anything in particular.

Trust them and their process. Be authentic. If you do those things, you’re going to come out with results that are valuable to you, your company, and your clients.

Brand Advising for Marketing Consulting Firm

"Their attention to detail sets them apart."

November 2019

Propr Design ran a branding workshop for a consulting firm looking to identify potential customers. They provided recommendations for messaging and communication strategies.

York, Pennsylvania
Principle, Marketing Consulting Firm

The workshop was beneficial from a marketing standpoint. The firm has a stronger idea of its values and potential. It has impacted the business. Propr Design outlines the process clearly, showcasing the benefits of having a clear branding strategy.

I own a consulting group. I’m essentially the principle and marketing strategist.

What challenge were you trying to address with Propr Design?

Great branding takes marketing much further. I’m relatively new in the consulting field, so I entered a branding workshop with Propr Design. I wanted to identify my audience and potential customers better.

Their team provided guidance during the two-day bootcamp. Propr Design provided key action points and recommendations for my communication strategies.

Bob (Founder) was our main contact.

How did you come to work with Propr Design?

Bob is a colleague of mine. We’re in a networking group. At the time, he was advocating his company’s workshops. Even though, I was focused more on the marketing lens to my business and was going through a few challenges. I felt that going through this workshop would be beneficial to serve my ideal clients.

We spent less than $10,000.

The workshop was in November 2019.

I would recommend the workshop to anyone that owns a business. The bootcamp emphasized my core values and refined that language to convey them from a marketing standpoint better.

Since the workshop, I saw an immediate impact on more business. Being able to communicate our core values and the potential of our company has attracted customers.

How did Propr Design perform from a project management standpoint?

It was great. What they advertised the bootcamp as is what I got from a deliverable standpoint. I felt as a customer through that process, and then initially going through the registration, everything was outlined.

Their attention to detail sets them apart. They tie in how brand identity correlates to audiences beyond the creative aspects.

From my standpoint, no. They follow-up, which I think is a great added value to their services.

Be ready to step out of the box of how you view your business. Put on the lens of your customers. Come into the workshop with an open mind.

Overall Score It was great.

Website Branding for Recovery Services Program

“Their ability to follow through on everything they claimed was a huge asset to our work.”

Nov. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Propr design provided end-to-end web development services to a recovery services organization, helping them to display the community culture and brand of the company through their online platform.

Co-Founder, Recovery Services Program

All requested design and functionality elements for the platform were delivered, satisfying project stakeholder expectations completely. The Propr Design team was transparent and communicative throughout the process and worked quickly to deliver on what they had promised.

My organization is a substance abuse disorder recovery services program.

What challenge were you trying to address with Propr Design?

Our goal was to navigate the process of creating a web-based platform.

They were tasked with clearly displaying the brand and culture of the company, which is all community-based, on the web. Their team took the design and function requirements that we had and then built the site from the ground up.

We worked with four people from their team on the project, two of whom we communicated with directly.

How did you come to work with Propr Design?

Someone in my network referred them to us and said they did great work. We reached out and gave them a shot, and they performed well so we continued working with them.

We spent a total of about $12,000.

The project lasted from about November 2019–February 2020.

Propr Design delivered everything that they said they were going to do, both in terms of the deliverables themselves as well as the schedule that they promised to deliver them on. Everyone who has had the chance to see the results of their work so far has said that it is truly exceptional.

How did Propr Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team did a great job of handling the work. We used Trello to collaborate and make sure that everyone was always staying on top of their work.

No, I really think their work and execution was about as good as it could have been.

As long as you are clear about your ideas and what you want to be delivered, they will deliver it.

Packaging Design for Startup E-Commerce Site

“They took the phrase ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’ and made it a reality.”

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Propr Design interpreted the brand statement and requirements of a startup animal food e-commerce site and delivered product packaging designs for four different products in an upcoming launch.

Salt Lake City, Utah
CEO, Startup E-Commerce Site

The designs delivered by the Propr Design team incorporated all elements of the company that the client requested, completely exceeding their expectations for the project. They worked quickly and professionally, turning around incredible deliverables within an extremely tight timeline.

I’m the CEO of a startup e-commerce brand that develops animal food products for people’s pets.

What challenge were you trying to address with Propr Design?

We have a new brand that we are launching, and they have been providing the artwork for different product labels in that brand.

We worked with their artist to develop four different designs to contribute to our product launch. The food supplements themselves are being sold in resealable standup pouches, and they provided the artwork that would go on those bags based on the design requirements that we provided to them.

I’m not sure if there were multiple people involved, but we communicated directly with Bob (Founder) on the project.

How did you come to work with Propr Design?

Our company found them through word of mouth referral from another branding agency in the industry who knew that they did really good work.

We spent between $3,000–$7,500 in total.

The work lasted from March–April 2020.

We sent over our brand story and statement and they were able to deliver on those incredibly quickly. We had the first design in our hands the next day, and the next three the day after that. The process of tweaking those from there was incredibly efficient as well, so we were all very pleased with the quality of work that was provided.

How did Propr Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Their level of communication is truly superb. We laid out our requirements for them as well as we could, but he did a better job of communicating back to us what we were trying to tell him. He had four people giving him different inputs and somehow, he was just able to turn that into a working label faster than we could have ever expected.

The whole team was incredibly professional as well. They were easy-going when we needed to change things and understanding when our manufacturer went back and forth about their requirements. They even did a great job of working around the industry regulations that we have.

Our team is four people, and it can be really hard to get all four of us to agree on anything, especially when it comes to design. His ability to incorporate everything we wanted into a simple, aesthetic design was truly impressive. They took the phrase ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’ and made it a reality.

I really don’t have anything negative to say about the entire experience. Not only did they deliver, but they did it with a level of experience and class that you don’t experience in almost any business engagement.

I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who can afford their services. Tell them everything that you want, and they will make it work, and don’t be afraid to give honest feedback because they can handle it and incorporate it as well.

Branding for Data Management Platform

“Their whole team is fast-paced, easy to get a hold of, and always willing to work with us to achieve our goals.”

June 2018 - Feb. 2020

Propr provided website design and development services to a business data analytics platform, focusing on presenting a modern culture to help attract new recruits and potential clients to the business.

Marketing & Operations Admin, Data Management Platform

The project has been highly successful, increasing the enthusiasm of both new recruits and customers starting to work with the client company. The Propr team was organized and motivated, successfully taking on more and more challenges as the engagement went on.

Our company delivers data organization and analytics platforms for Fortune 2000 companies using AWS cloud.

What challenge were you trying to address with Propr?

We were looking to develop a website with better marketing and design that could help us acquire new recruits and new clients.

They started by building out the website for us, but have done everything from creating blogs, case studies, and white papers to enhance our social media presence, as well as helping us host a really great series of happy hour and networking events. The project evolved over its course, initially covering the website and its content, and eventually expanding to covering a variety of those kinds of resources to improve our brand reputation.

We worked with about 5 members of their team in total.

How did you come to work with Propr?

One of our goals for the project was to work with another small company, and they had a very similar mindset to ours from the beginning, so the partnership really just made sense.

The total project cost has been somewhere between $10,000–$50,000.

Our engagement with them lasted from around June 2018–February 2020.

A lot of the recruits we are getting have more excitement about working with us because of the impression they get from the website that we are an up-and-coming company, so I think we’ve made our image on the web a lot more accurate in that regard. I’m not sure about the exact numbers, but I think we’ve seen an overall increase in the number of people wanting to work with us as well.

How did Propr perform from a project management standpoint?

They work with us through Slack, so any time I need to get a hold of someone, it’s really easy to get a response, whether on there or through a phone call or email. They also make use of Trello for tracking milestones and the status of various parts of the project, which has made it really for us to stay up to date and come into our weekly calls more informed and ready to make progress.

Bob, in particular, is really cutting edge, and he stays on top of all the marketing updates and trends out in the world. He is always bringing new ideas to the table and is excited to show us what we can achieve with each new technique. Their whole team is fast-paced, easy to get a hold of, and always willing to work with us to achieve our goals.

No, I really don’t think there’s anything they need to improve. They provided everything they told us they would be able to do, and more.

Come to the table with an open mind, because they are able to provide a lot of great ideas that will make your project even better. Once you get started, be ready to work with them because they are really going to go to work for you.

Branding Workshop for Software Development Company

"Propr Design has the expertise to help people develop their brand identity."

November 2019

Propr Design managed a branding workshop to help cultivate a brand identity for a software development company. The team provided a brand evaluation and established clarity around the brand’s direction.

Mike Kumpf
CEO, Brook Trout Partners, LLC

Propr Design produced valuable deliverables that received positive feedback from clients and continue to provide guidance. The team was reliable and executed on tasks efficiently to meet deadlines. Their professionalism and industry knowledge resulted in successful collaboration.

I’m the CEO of a small software development company. We work with low code development tools to help our clients build custom software.

What challenge were you trying to address with Propr Design?

I needed help with branding for my company.

Propr Design held a three-day long branding workshop that I attended. The outcome of the workshop included a brand evaluation and ideas for where my brand is headed. They helped to create a set of keywords that represent my brand.

I worked with two people during the workshop.

How did you come to work with Propr Design?

I found Propr Design through my network. Bob (Founder) and I belong to the same business networks. I decided that I wanted to work with him through talking with him.

I spent about $3,500 on their services.

We collaborated in November 2019.

We were able to think through what I wanted my brand to be. We came up with a set of keywords and ideas that encapsulated my brand. Since the workshop, I've used the evaluation on a weekly basis. We received good feedback from customers, so I’m happy.

How did Propr Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via e-mail and had in-person meetings. They completed all of the tasks that their team committed to completing. Their work was done in a timely fashion, so they performed well.

Propr Design has the expertise to help people develop their brand identity.

No, nothing that I can think of off the top of my head.

You have to be engaged in the process. As long as you’re ready to participate fully with them, you’ll get value out of working with them.

Web Design & Branding for Restaurant

"They understand the fact that I’m very particular about how I want things done."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Propr Design is developing and designing a website. They're also providing branding efforts including a logo, business cards, and menu templates.

Jesse Sandlin
Owner and Chef, Sally O's

Propr Design has received a lot of positive feedback from the client so far. The website accurately represents the brand the client is striving for. They have good communication and project management skills. They're responsive and are on top of getting things done in a timely and efficient manner.

I’m the chef and owner of Sally O’s, a restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Propr Design?

Since we’re just opening, I hired them to create our website and do our branding.

Propr Design is creating our website. They are also working on all of our branding. They are designing variations of our logo and cocktail and food menu templates. I took the lead in the creative direction of the website and logo.

I work directly with Bob (Founder) and one other person.

How did you come to work with Propr Design?

I’ve known Bob for a long time and I like him as a person. I’ve seen the work he’s done for other businesses, so I reached out.

We’ve spent around $5,000–$10,000.

We began working together in December 2019 and the work is currently ongoing.

Our website just went live last week. Everyone who works internally loves it and thinks it's very in line with our brand. Everything has been super positive so far.

How did Propr Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great. They’ve been really responsive if there's anything I need to have changed. When I needed to have business cards done before I went out of town, Bob was really on top of it and had them to me quickly.

They work well with my weird ideas and they understand the fact that I’m very particular about how I want things done. It is important to me that the website portrays how I want people to feel when they walk in the building, and they do a great job with it.

No, I don’t think so.

Communicate well with them and be open and honest about what you want. The more communicative the better.

Branding & Website Design for Real Estate Company

“I was impressed with how quickly Propr Design achieved quality results.”

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Propr Design led a rebranding effort. They created a new logo, redesigned the website, and wrote web content according to specifications.

Jeffrey Ratnow
Founder, Site Insight

The website has received positive feedback on its design, thanks to Propr Design’s insightful process and creativity. They were highly efficient, eager to help, and responsive.

I am the founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Propr Design?

I hired Propr Design to redesign my branding and website.

I wanted to create a professional image.

Bob (President & Creative Director, Propr Design) and I went through the same small business program. We had a good conversation, and he quoted a fair price, so we started right away.

Bob interviewed me to get to the root of my services, appeal, and market advantage. Together, we selected the design and colors for the website and logo. Propr Design also wrote content and gave instructions on how to edit the website on WordPress. My services are nuanced and hard to describe, so it took a lot of conversations to hone in on what needed to be published. We worked back and forth on the copy, layout, and images.

I worked with Bob and his sub-consultant copywriter.

I have received many compliments on the website.

It was great. The Propr Design team was responsive. Bob was patient and asked thought-provoking questions.

I was impressed with how quickly Propr Design achieved quality results. I thought it would be a long, painful process, but Bob was efficient. I also loved his creativity. He even came up with an awesome catchphrase for the firm.

His office doorbell is not a good way to reach him. He needs to talk to his landlord.

Overall Score It was a great experience. I like Bob and consider him a friend now.
    Bob met his schedule as promised.
    Bob adjusted the scope to fit my budget.
    Propr Design delivered a polished product. The copy was right, and the colors were done well.
    I’ve already recommended them a few times.

Collateral Design for Marketing Company

"Propr Design was responsive and easy to work with."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Working from existing collateral, Propr Design created graphic designs for sales case studies.

Denver, Colorado
Janette Lonsdale
Content Strategist, The Red Stairs

The end client was so satisfied with the results that they continued working with Propr Design. The team was organized, prompt, and creative. They fully understood the challenges, collaborated seamlessly with other teams, and delivered every task quickly.

The Red Stairs is a creative agency dedicated to content. We create it, manage it, plan it, and use it strategically to help our clients attract great customers. I'm the company owner, responsible for content strategy and development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Propr Design?

My client was a large marketing agency that wanted case studies for its sales team. We developed the content and engaged Propr Design to create a visual language and execute the graphic design.

I wanted the designs to support and enhance the stories we told and show the quality of my client's work. The client wanted collateral that would help the sales team close new deals.

I had worked with Propr Design before and was always impressed with the quality of their work and their uncanny ability to translate client needs into visuals. They always deliver highly creative work that is appropriate for the client and market. I'm fussy about the partners I bring to my clients, but I knew they would be a great fit for this project.

They reviewed existing collateral and created graphic designs for case studies. The new look reinforced the copy and expressed the quality of work my client does for customers.

The core team had an account manager and designer. The owner oversaw the entire project.

My client was so happy with the designs that they began working directly with Propr Design on new projects. We continue to collaborate with them on case studies and marketing collateral.

Propr Design was responsive and easy to work with. They kept the lines of communication open. The workflow was smooth and organized, which made it fun. Even though we were independent, we worked together to deliver seamless service.

Propr Design was highly creative. They listened carefully to our challenges and goals, then turned projects around in good time. I was always well-informed. I work with many graphic designers, and they stood out from the crowd.

Propr Design provided an excellent service. I can't say enough nice things about them. It's always a pleasure to do business with them, and I look forward to working with them on many future projects.

GOLD VERIFIED