Genuine, Appropriate, Correct.

Propr is a results agency. We deliver custom and holistic creative strategy and outsourced marketing leadership, serving a catalyst for confident growth. We specialize in digital design, web design,  ecommerce, content marketing, and branding.

Baltimore, MD
  • 4717 Harford Road, 2nd Floor
    Baltimore, MD 21214

Webb Mason Analytics, Wyndridge Farm, JHU, Cecil County Public Library System,  SC&H Group, Gunther & Co.

Wyndridge Farm Brewing Branding

A complete brand strategy followed by extensive design efforts have ignited Wyndridge Farm Brewing’s growth potential.

WebbMason Analytics Activated for Growth

Strategic creative and marketing for WebbMason Analytics, a big data analytics firm. webbmasonanalytics.com

SC&H Group Corporate Rebrand & Website

A full brand evolution for SC&H Group, a financial consultancy, to tell the accurate story and position the form for sustainable growth.  schgroup.com

Branding & Website Design for Real Estate Company

“I was impressed with how quickly Propr Design achieved quality results.”

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Propr Design led a rebranding effort. They created a new logo, redesigned the website, and wrote web content according to specifications.

Jeffrey Ratnow
Founder, Site Insight

The website has received positive feedback on its design, thanks to Propr Design’s insightful process and creativity. They were highly efficient, eager to help, and responsive.

I am the founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Propr Design?

I hired Propr Design to redesign my branding and website.

I wanted to create a professional image.

Bob (President & Creative Director, Propr Design) and I went through the same small business program. We had a good conversation, and he quoted a fair price, so we started right away.

Bob interviewed me to get to the root of my services, appeal, and market advantage. Together, we selected the design and colors for the website and logo. Propr Design also wrote content and gave instructions on how to edit the website on WordPress. My services are nuanced and hard to describe, so it took a lot of conversations to hone in on what needed to be published. We worked back and forth on the copy, layout, and images.

I worked with Bob and his sub-consultant copywriter.

I have received many compliments on the website.

It was great. The Propr Design team was responsive. Bob was patient and asked thought-provoking questions.

I was impressed with how quickly Propr Design achieved quality results. I thought it would be a long, painful process, but Bob was efficient. I also loved his creativity. He even came up with an awesome catchphrase for the firm.

His office doorbell is not a good way to reach him. He needs to talk to his landlord.

Overall Score It was a great experience. I like Bob and consider him a friend now.
    Bob met his schedule as promised.
    Bob adjusted the scope to fit my budget.
    Propr Design delivered a polished product. The copy was right, and the colors were done well.
    I’ve already recommended them a few times.

Collateral Design for Marketing Company

"Propr Design was responsive and easy to work with."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Working from existing collateral, Propr Design created graphic designs for sales case studies.

Denver, Colorado
Janette Lonsdale
Content Strategist, The Red Stairs

The end client was so satisfied with the results that they continued working with Propr Design. The team was organized, prompt, and creative. They fully understood the challenges, collaborated seamlessly with other teams, and delivered every task quickly.

The Red Stairs is a creative agency dedicated to content. We create it, manage it, plan it, and use it strategically to help our clients attract great customers. I'm the company owner, responsible for content strategy and development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Propr Design?

My client was a large marketing agency that wanted case studies for its sales team. We developed the content and engaged Propr Design to create a visual language and execute the graphic design.

I wanted the designs to support and enhance the stories we told and show the quality of my client's work. The client wanted collateral that would help the sales team close new deals.

I had worked with Propr Design before and was always impressed with the quality of their work and their uncanny ability to translate client needs into visuals. They always deliver highly creative work that is appropriate for the client and market. I'm fussy about the partners I bring to my clients, but I knew they would be a great fit for this project.

They reviewed existing collateral and created graphic designs for case studies. The new look reinforced the copy and expressed the quality of work my client does for customers.

The core team had an account manager and designer. The owner oversaw the entire project.

My client was so happy with the designs that they began working directly with Propr Design on new projects. We continue to collaborate with them on case studies and marketing collateral.

Propr Design was responsive and easy to work with. They kept the lines of communication open. The workflow was smooth and organized, which made it fun. Even though we were independent, we worked together to deliver seamless service.

Propr Design was highly creative. They listened carefully to our challenges and goals, then turned projects around in good time. I was always well-informed. I work with many graphic designers, and they stood out from the crowd.

Propr Design provided an excellent service. I can't say enough nice things about them. It's always a pleasure to do business with them, and I look forward to working with them on many future projects.

Branding Guidelines for Nutrition Company

"We came away from each session with new and exciting ideas for the brand’s future."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

Propr Design generated a brand guide that included a tagline, designs, and customer research. The team provided recommendations after completing a series of interactive discussions.

Rockville, Maryland
Owner, Nutrition Company

The ideation process was enjoyable and led to superior results that distinguished Propr Design from other providers. New branded content has already helped raise new capital for the product. The team’s interactive approach was a notable strength because thorough discussions ensured optimal results.

I’m the founder and CEO of a nutrition company. We manufacture minimal-ingredient energy bars.

What challenge were you trying to address with Propr Design?

We hired Propr Design to create a brand foundation guide. Our company had an established brand, but we never did a deep dive into our identity and values. The PDF document needed to communicate our values to our business partners and articulate the voice of the company via color palettes.

We had a few meetings at their office, spending 3–4 hours going through questions, looking at customer reviews, and putting up Post-it notes. Propr Design leveraged constant word modification to deliver the customer research guide. The final document detailed customer types, their pain points, and desired solutions. Since our company is trademarking the content, we can’t disclose the tagline or too many details about the work.

We worked with two people.

How did you come to work with Propr Design?

We received a recommendation from another vendor that couldn’t fulfill our scope requirements. I had interviewed about four other companies but chose Propr Design due to their proximity. Additionally, the team had fair prices and a comparably smaller size. We conducted phone interviews and met for lunch before signing an agreement.

We spent between $6,000–$10,000.

We worked with them from March–April 2019.

The discussions were the most fun I’ve had working on the business. We came away from each session with new and exciting ideas for the brand’s future. It’s no surprise that our team received customer segments and taglines that we couldn’t have gotten with another agency.

Although we haven’t implemented Propr Design’s recommendations, the tagline had already ignited renewed energy with our investors. We expect to raise a significant amount of capital in the next few weeks.

How did Propr Design perform from a project management standpoint?

The team’s hands-on approach lent itself to rigorous discussions and feedback. Our side maximized results by questioning their recommendations at each stage. We’re now in a good position as a result of that interactive process.

Bob (Founder, Propr Design) has a great mind and demeanor. His process maximized the branding exercises’ potential.

No. We constantly pushed the limit to get to the point we wanted, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. Propr Design was a good fit for that approach.

Clients should accept the first-draft deliverables because that equates to giving up value. Do a deep dive into each item to ensure phenomenal results.

Overall Score We’re pleased with the end result—it’s phenomenal.
    They met the deadline without a problem.
    We saw value in the process and the deliverables. The tagline itself was priceless.
    We went through a few editing phases, but ultimately received the document we wanted.
    Since I’m the face of the company, the referral would need to be for a certain kind of client.

Product Signage Design for Health Beverage Company

"Propr Design was a responsive and effective partner."

Mar. 2019

Propr Design designed signage for a consumer product based on an existing logo. The label included instructions and brand images.

Sid Sharma
Co-Founder, Mobtown Fermentation

The design is set to go live next month. During the engagement, Propr Design was timely and accommodating.

I am the co-founder of a health beverage manufacturer. Our primary product is Wild Kombucha.

For what projects/services did your company hire Propr Design?

We hired them to design a kegerator setup for a large grocery client. This included the kegerator and signage.

We wanted to communicate our brand to the customer while educating them about kombucha and how to fill up a growler.

I met the founder at an industry event where he presented on brand identity.

Propr Design created the kegerator display design using our logo. This included an illustration showing how to fill up a growler, an additional sign describing the product, and a kegerator wrap bearing our logo.

We worked with the founder and a senior designer.

The grocery client approved the kegerator design. It will go live in April 2019.

Propr Design was a responsive and effective partner. They met every deadline.

They readily adjusted the work until we were pleased.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Branding and Content Management for Risk Management Firm

"They took the time to get it right."

Aug. - Dec. 2018

Propr Design executed a branding initiative and managed website content. Other deliverables included an initial firm brochure.

Thomas DiBiagio
Managing Director, MB Risk Management

The branding and message reflected through the business launch, and feedback from customers has been positive. Expect a communicative partner who iterates repeatedly to ensure an optimal solution.

We provide risk management for executives and company boards.

For what projects/services did your company hire Propr Design?

We needed to establish a brand and website for our business.

We wanted to launch a successful platform.

They were recommended by the director of marketing for a mutual business contact.

The firm worked closely with us to develop a brand and website content as we moved toward launch. They also developed an initial firm brochure.

We worked with several team members from marketing and web design.

They successfully tailored their services to establish a platform and message that reflected the character of our business. We launched several weeks ago and the response from our customers has been very positive.

They had a project manager, who worked with the other team members. Our communication was excellent.

They took the time to get it right, even when that meant reworking ideas and content.

No, I can’t think of anything.

The firm was always available responsive to suggestions.
    The fees were reasonable and they gave a detailed estimate.
    The firm is clearly committed to doing high quality work.
    I would feel very comfortable referring the firm

Web Design and Marketing for a Transportation Company

“Thanks to Propr Designs' marketing efforts, our ridership and online traffic has increased.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Propr Design redesigned a website and provides ongoing marketing services, including social media, billboards, radio, and other advertising.

Salisbury, Maryland
Caroline Presburg
President, Bayrunner Shuttle

Propr Design made improvements to an outdated website and implemented effective marketing efforts to help the company increase business and online performance. Organized and proactive, they continue to be a valued partner.

I'm the president of BayRunner Shuttle, which provides shuttle service to and from BWI airport.

What challenge were you trying to address with Propr Design?

We engaged Propr Design for web design, marketing, and rebranding services.

Propr Design redesigned our website, working with our previous site as a backbone. They've also done some marketing, including Facebook ads, billboards, radio, and advertising at a college.

We work with three main people, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with Propr Design?

I met the owner of Propr Design at the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program and decided to work with them based on those initial conversations. As a small company, I wasn't sure we could afford their services at first, but it's worked out very well.

We've invested about $20,000 thus far.

We've been working with them since around July 2018.

Thanks to Propr Designs' marketing efforts, our ridership and online traffic has increased. According to Google Analytics reports, we continue to see positive growth.

How did Propr Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very organized and keep track of project tasks in Trello, which has been a great collaboration tool.

Their full-service marketing capabilities set them apart. As a small business owner, I don't have the time to explore different marketing options, so it's been very helpful to work with a vendor capable of finding which types of angles work best for us.

No. So far, everything's been great.

No. Just give them a shot.