We propel our clients forward

Propelur is a leader in management consulting,
software development, and technical staffing. Propelur partners with today's leading companies to accelerate business performance and implement solutions to propel businesses towards their strategic goals. At Propelur, we are committed to one goal: Move Businesses Forward.

[email protected]
(800) 677-0517

Gilbert, AZ

US Army, Integrated Medhealth Communications, The Greenway Environmental Group, and more.

Consumable Navi Image

Consumable Navi

Consumable-NAVI is an online shop managed by KOKUSAI Chart.

RMA Associates Image

RMA Associates

RMA is a CPA and Consulting firm that provides audit, consulting, and advisory services to the federal government and other client entities.

Alufit Image

Alufit

Alufit’s ability to deliver stems from a combination of an acute foresight to predict industry trends, an unflinching eye for detail, the ability to customize, innovate and above all, its team of dedicated professionals.

App Dev for Medhealth Consultancy

"[T]hey function as a partner, rather than just doing what I ask."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Propelur provided third-party design and development, creating a patient pharmaceutical app for iOS and Android. They collaborated on mapping, fulfilled complex industry requirements, and are testing the app.

Senior Account Manager, Medhealth Consultancy

They proactively tackled an industry learning curve and stayed ahead of each deadline to deliver a high-quality, functional app. They take a thoughtful, innovative approach to testing with a focus on the end user, and their patient collaboration sets less tech-oriented partners at ease.

We are a medical/health marketing and communications company. I’m the senior account manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Propelur?

We were trying to complete development of a digital tool. Our in-house team was overloaded, and we don’t have that type of expertise. We were looking for someone to align with us as a partner on this project.

They designed and developed an app for us on iOS and Android. It’s a great tool that helps patients on their journey with a specific medication.

Our client identified their business requirements and end goal, and we worked with Propelur to develop a map for how the app would flow. With that, we designed the frontend based on the branding of the drug and what we are allowed to say in the pharmaceutical and patient world. Once our client approved the frontend content, we began backend development.

We are waiting for content for the backend so they can finish testing and deliver the product.

I am in communication with 3 people from Propelur.

How did you come to work with Propelur?

Vic [Owner, Propelur] is a previous colleague of mine, and we reached out to them to see if they could meet our expertise needs and timeline. The scope of the work, the budget, the expertise, and the turnaround time were all important. We are required to obtain a couple of quotes, but Propelur was the most competitive and had a well-thought-out proposal.

We spent $15,000.

We’ve been working with them for 4 months, and the project is ongoing. We have been on hold for 3 weeks waiting for approvals, but we should be done in a couple of weeks.

We have a functional version of each app. They delivered what we agreed on in the wireframes.

The best part is how good they are at testing. They don’t just get the work done, but they also highlight recommendations for improvements and suggest alternative approaches. They proactively think of the end user, which is helpful.

I’m tech savvy but not at their level, so it helps that they function as a partner, rather than just doing what I ask. They’re able to guide us while also completing the work.

How did Propelur perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very good. They were always sending me updates and requesting outstanding materials. They held regular status meetings. We have weekly check-ins, and I receive end-of-day reports.

We had a few stretched timelines due to approval from the pharma side. It was challenging to get them the content from our client in a timely manner. They’ve been fantastic in terms of being on time. It could’ve been done rather quickly if there wasn’t so much red tape.

Their turnaround time and their proactiveness is impressive.

They were not as familiar with pharmacy industry requirements, so that was a learning curve. It doesn’t affect their development, skills, or expertise. They are totally informed now about necessary approvals, regulatory bodies, etc. Dealing with all of the steps and personnel involved in the approvals could’ve been frustrating on their end, but they didn’t come across that way. They were inquisitive about how things worked because they wanted to learn.

Overall Score They have been an excellent partner in getting us where we needed to be. I wouldn’t have chosen anyone else to complete this project.
    They were always ahead of the game.
    They provide value for the money. Their price is super-competitive.
    The quality is very high, and their service has been thorough and rapid. We are quite pleased.
    We’ve already recommended them throughout our firm.

WordPress Site Dev for Marketing Startup

“I'm hugely satisfied with what I got considering what I paid.”

Feb. - Mar. 2018

Propelur developed a WordPress website that featured boutique marketing services.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Megan Coghlan
Founder, Backcourt Marketing

The launched site helped with business development efforts. Despite some mismatched expectations about the platform, Propelur’s clear communication and affordable pricing led to positive results.

I own a business that helps other companies grow their online presence with a combination of content writing, social media, and public relations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Propelur?

I hired them to make my website.

My goal was to have my website look and flow the way I envisioned while including all the information I wanted.

I found them on Thumbtack, where I looked for someone who could offer a fair price. I had a couple of rounds of correspondence with Vic (Owner, Propelur).

They built me a WordPress website from scratch using the content and vision I provided.

I worked with Vic and his team of developers.

Their work was pivotal in helping my business get started. Having a site allowed me to announce my business launch and start marketing my services.

It was timely and transparent. Vic communicated with his team frequently and helped me get clear answers to my questions and requests.

The price is really hard to beat. I'm hugely satisfied with what I got considering what I paid.

I wish they were more transparent about the limitations of WordPress and other platforms. Customers need to know from the start about potential problems in what they are asking for.

Overall Score They had great customer service.
    They were excellent.
    They were truly the best.
    They were excellent.
    I have already referred them many times.