Your Creative Marketing Experts

Prontologic is a team of innovators that work with clients to discover in-depth consumer insights, develop a strategic marketing plan, and deliver creative solutions driven by analytics and explicit logic.

WE’RE AGILE.

We use data and analytics to test solutions to big problems, evaluate results, learn, and test again. Traditional marketing firms don’t have technology partners that can move quickly enough. Prontologic can replace the role of both an agency and marketing consultancy by making results-orientated decisions while striving to build properly tested product increments within short iterations.

2001
North Haven, CT
  • 110 Washington Ave - 4th Floor
    North Haven, CT 06473

Whether you are seeking guidance on the strategic direction your brand or focused on something more specific, such as ROI marketing calculation, Prontologic works alongside you to discover the insights that will define an appropriate solution.

Web Design and Marketing for Wealth Management Company

"ProntoLogic is great at putting in the extra effort."

2014 - Ongoing

ProntoLogic designed and developed a search engine optimized WordPress website, and provided blogging and social media training for their client. They also did content marketing and market research.

North Haven, Connecticut
Alex Mendler
Founder, OpenCircle Wealth Partners

ProntoLogic's broad range of technical expertise and great design work stood out.

We are a wealth management company serving individuals, families, and 401(k) plans. We've been in business for six years. I am the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with ProntoLogic?

Our goals were to substantially improve our website and add new media to it, like blogging and video. We needed to focus on our target markets by looking at how to best create a marketing strategy, and by integrating an online presence which would suit our needs. We used a variety of different channels for this purpose.

ProntoLogic performed market research for us for the different subsets of people we were trying to reach. They put together our WordPress website in terms of design, hosting, and content management, while also providing employee training on social media and blogging. ProntoLogic also took care of our video and photo content, as well as offsite and onsite SEO [search engine optimization], including blogs created with this purpose in mind.

We've explored pay-per-click, but it's very expensive for my business. I'm competing with the large financial institutions of the world, so I decided it wasn't worth it.

We've used user testing while looking at different design versions. This helped us receive feedback and refine our messaging.

We've had to custom design certain elements of the website. ProntoLogic puts an emphasis on Google Analytics, following people's paths through the page and seeing what's working and what isn't. Based on this information, they came up with various changes.

ProntoLogic's involvement has been comprehensive during the 2–3 years in which we've worked together. We have regular appointments with our contact and are currently discussing how Hootsuite can be used to facilitate our social media outreach.

How did you come to work with ProntoLogic?

I met one of ProntoLogic's partners. I'd had three bad web design experiences, but after finding ProntoLogic, everything has been great.

How much have you invested with ProntoLogic?

The cost of ProntoLogic's work has been under $10,000 per year. The overall cost is closer to $20,000.

We started working with ProntoLogic 3 years ago.

We've definitely seen progress in terms of analytics. ProntoLogic has also helped with the design for print material, which was a key factor for my business. They've turned me into a loyal customer by delivering and being there when I needed something.

How did ProntoLogic perform from a project management standpoint?

Many times ProntoLogic will be driving the project, while I will be the element that gets in the way.

What did you find most impressive about ProntoLogic?

ProntoLogic is very good at what it does. I've had experiences with other developers, and ProntoLogic is great at putting in the extra effort. Because their skill sets are so broad, not only is ProntoLogic's team technically savvy, but they also do good design work. I don't need to go to an outside designer as a result, which is very convenient.

Are there any areas ProntoLogic could improve?

No. I've kept working with ProntoLogic because I'm happy with them. Their pricing is also reasonable. I recently needed to make a design for some mailing material. Even though ProntoLogic's partner was away in Las Vegas, he still did it. This is the kind of service that ProntoLogic provides.

Everyone wants lower costs, but ProntoLogic is priced right.
    I've recommended ProntoLogic to a number of people.