Internet Marketing Agency.

PromotionStep is a company of experienced SEO specialists, located in Eastern Europe, Belarus‘s capital of Minsk (click to read Wikipedia articles). Members of our company have different backgrounds that allow us to come with an original idea to solve complex situations. Every member of our team is required to meet the following requirement: minimum 2 years of SEO work and excellent knowledge of all latest search engine optimization and marketing technologies.

Besides internet marketing experience our company has very strict English language requirement, to secure smooth and clear communication with the client. Meanwhile team work allows us to organize website promotion progress in the most efficient way. SEO services have many routine moments that require efforts and cooperation of several people, particularly when dealing with large sites. Together, we manage to achieve superior results in the shortest possible time. Our level of support and consulting is unmatched, whether you are a Fortune 500 company or an ambitious start-up. Our step-by-step in-depth consulting programs for burgeoning products like Celoxis Project Management Software or instant hits like Softeq Embedded Software have been irreplaceable in getting them off on the right foot. Even software industry powerhouses like Luxoft software developers have called on us and our partners for guidance in tricky SEO matters. Besides work, PromotionStep pays much attention to the non-terminating training process of its staff. Search Engine Optimisation is a very dynamic field of knowledge, where technologies are constantly changing requiring software updates, new knowledge and approaches. PromotionStep carries out seminars on a weekly basis sharing newest SEO techniques, Search Engines algorithms’ alterations, Search Engine Marketing news among the members of its team.

2006
Minsk, Belarus

SEO & PPC for Marketing Agency

"Alex gave me all kinds of recommendations and spent hours on the phone, even before the project started."

PromotionStep provides SEO and Google Ads services, as well as copywriting. Monthly tasks include keyword and phrase marketing for SEO and PPC.

London, UK
Marketing Lead & Product Manager, Marketing Agency

Monthly reports document that sales have more than tripled throughout the year-long cooperation. With pre-launch consulting and constant attention to the budget, PromotionStep has proved to be a valuable partner. They’ve communicated proactively and hit all planned goals for the engagement.

I’m a marketing lead and product manager for a London-based marketing company. Our website is a service that provides consulting, online courses, and live training for Linux-based servers.

What challenge were you trying to address with PromotionStep?

About a year ago, I started looking for an SEO company I could outsource tasks to.

The scope of PromotionStep’s work for our website is organic SEO, Google Ads management, and some copywriting. We also use them for minor website code fixes and improvements.

The list of keywords we’re working on is a very important part of the metrics I use to evaluate their performance. At the moment, we have around 20 organic keywords and phrases that Alex (CEO, PromotionStep) sends me a monthly report on. We have a much larger list of keywords we promote through Google as well.

Masha (Internet Marketer, PromotionStep) is our dedicated manager.

How did you come to work with PromotionStep?

I’ve personally known Alex for over a year. but I started looking for a white-label SEO service vendor two years ago. I came across a couple of companies, including PromotionStep, and we started a collaboration.

I had a great selection of companies to choose from, ranging from ones based in eastern Europe, India, and Pakistan to North America. I focused on five companies from Eastern Europe giving them phone interviews. Based on my perception of how those conversations went, I gave a further chance to PromotionStep. Originally, I found them on Google while browsing through top Eastern European companies.

We’ve paid them under $25,000 so far. Our average monthly expenditures with them are $2,000.

We started working with PromotionStep in January 2019, and it’s ongoing.

The scope of their work was to focus on promotion and PPC, and our initial task was to triple sales within 2019. Together, we successfully did that. I’d say that 80% of our success was based on their work. PromotionStep did a great job.

How did PromotionStep perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very precise and watch the budget closely. Whenever there’s a chance of exceeding the monthly budget, they let me know and we work out something around it. That’s only happened rarely, though. We work closely with Masha, while Alex is there 24/7 to solve any problems, and he’s also the one making the monthly reports.

There were a number of SEO software tools involved, but we only used two applications on our end: SE Ranking for tracking keywords and Google Analytics for tracking traffic. We had extra in-house applications to track leads and sales, but PromotionStep wasn’t aware of those. We manage those independently from them.

Alex gave me all kinds of recommendations and spent hours on the phone, even before the project started. That impressed me, as he wasn’t sure I’d turn into a client at that point. Regardless, he gave me all kinds of advice and free on-page audits advising me on the most evident improvements we could implement.

I can hardly think of anything. I’m satisfied with the communication, absolutely happy with the reports. There’s hardly anything I could say about how they performed.

Potential clients should contact them for free consulting. It’s an amazing service they offer, unlike their competitors. Seeing how far Alex can go in terms of consulting is something that would probably convince anyone to give the company a try.

I’d also like to point out that the cost of their services is average for the region, which can be helpful to low-budget projects.

The initial task was to triple sales, and we successfully did that. We were never late for any deadlines.
    It couldn’t be better.
    Their work is based on experience. I’m really satisfied with how they performed in 2019.
    They have a limited team—10 people, as far as I know – but clients ill enjoy lots of attention and working time from their staff.