Premium SEO Agency & Consultancy

Tyton Media is Kansas City's leading SEO agency and consultancy. We help generate more traffic, customers and sales to your website or business with search engine optimization. With over 30 years combined experience, we can increase your web presence with a conversion-focused SEO plan.

Overland Park, KS
  • 5601 west 136th tr
    Overland Park, KS 66223

Overland Park Counseling

verland Park Counseling: Best Therapists in Overland Park, KS

Flight Schedule Pro

Delight your staff and clients with the leading flight school management solution you can count on.

Ninja Reports

Ninja Reports offers automated email reports for your favorite online apps. Get automated email reports for Google Analytics, Quickbooks, Youtube Analytics, Adwords, and more.

NonStopSigns.com

Nonstop Signs has over 10,000 products for your sign or advertising needs. We are here to help improve your branding through business signs, displays, and prints.

Web Dev & SEO for Real Estate Investment Firm

“They take their job seriously and give good results.”

May – June 2018

Premium SEO Agency developed an SEO-focused website on WordPress for a real estate investment firm. The site uses one simple form to generate leads.

Florida
Eden Sade
Co-owner, Red Sunshine Estate, LLC

The site developed by Premium SEO Agency increased the number of leads generated. It’s a good-looking site that uses an excellent conversion strategy. The team went above and beyond to analyze what was needed and then delivered it. They excel in giving great service and personable communication.

I’m a co-owner of a real estate investment firm. We help people liquidate houses that they need to sell fast because of different life events. We get a good deal by offering cash right away and they get convenience and fast service. Instead of waiting in the market for 3–6 months, we offer to buy their houses in as little as seven days sometimes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Premium SEO Agency & Consultancy?

We needed to develop a new website that would be strongly SEO-oriented.

I explained to them what I wanted, and they were really good at analyzing what I needed. They developed the website using WordPress. I wanted it to be a good user experience. I wanted a site that easily generates conversions. Users only have to fill out one form with their home address. They did it perfectly because the form works in stages. I wanted the font and the look to be easy on the eyes. Even if there is a lot of text because SEO sometimes requires that, I wanted it to be easy to digest.

I worked with their CEO. He delegated work to the team.

How did you come to work with Premium SEO Agency & Consultancy?

I found them through Upwork.

I spent $4,000.

We worked together from May–June 2018.

The form they produced is excellent. It lures people to put in their information. Our prior form required name, address, phone, and email. People didn’t fill it out because they didn’t want to commit. Now, they only have to put their home address and then, it takes them to the next level. We get more leads now for people wanting to sell their houses. Friends and family have said that it looks nice.

How did Premium SEO Agency & Consultancy perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide great service, beyond what I expected. Everything was done in a timely manner. He kept me updated me on how the process was going. We used mainly email and a Google Doc that we shared. We also used the Upwork app.

At one point, he realized he made a mistake in the bid he offered. I offered him more money because I felt his offer was too low. He refused the extra money and said he would take responsibility for his quote.

They delivered more than expected. They’re really good people. They’re responsible. They take their job seriously and give good results.

They operate with open communication. We had fun together. It wasn’t too serious, but serious enough. He understood everything and answered quickly.

Overall Score It was really good.
    It’s worth every dollar.
    I’d recommend them to a friend, but not a colleague. I don’t want my competition to have an excellent website as I have.