Expert Design Agency. All kind of design services.

A group of Creative UX/UI Designers. We have been working since 2008 on versatile types of Projects as Individuals and Complex Teams Contributors both.

Experience
- The professional and creative Design team
- Over 250 design projects completed (exclude small tasks such as ad banners etc.)
- Over 30 satisfied Clients

- Print Design

Tools
- Sketch App (design)
- Axure (prototyping/wireframe)
- Prinсiple, Flinto, Motion 5 (animation)
- Xmind (mind map/structure)
- Zeplin, Avocode (transfer source programmers)
- Invision (specification)
- Trello, Active Collab (task managers)
- Upwork, Skype, Slack, Telegram etc (communication)

We offer high-quality design services at affordable prices. We guaranteed quick feedback times, great customer service and 100% original designs!

• 10-11 Archer St
    London W1D 7AZ
  • Ulitsa Bol'shaya Yakimanka, 26
    Moskva, MOW 119049
    Russia

UBI-Global, Topfranchise

Givero.

Insurance simplified. The list of actual insurance products and a specific product's page. Take care of yourself and your loved people with the Givero.

Uservox

Online service that allows you to quickly and efficiently create beautiful forms and online survey

It was hard and painstaking work. We developed more than 150+ screens and interactions to be sure that the project is ready to go into the development stage. Enjoy it with us)

Design Support for B2B Service Provider

"Our back-and-forth interaction is quite easy."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Praktika.Design creates landing pages for a B2B service provider. The team conducts research to understand the needs of each client and offers multiple samples to narrow down their preferences.

Victor Bolshakov
Founder, Topfranchise.com

Experienced and collaborative, Praktika.Design delivers excellent work for a wide range of projects. Their efficient approach, superior design skills, and seamless communication style set them apart.

I’m the founder at Topfranchise, a company that provides service within the B2B segment.

For what projects/services did your company hire Praktika.Design?

We create a franchise package for companies. When preparing a presentation and landing pages for our clients, it is essential to consider their style and suggest our own vision of the design. Each project is being created individually for the client and is unique.

To provide exceptional design support for our ongoing projects.

We selected them based on their portfolio, aesthetic, and a good reputation with past clients.

We get 5-11 new projects in a month, and each one of them is seen within the status of work and gets intermediate options of design. Would like to separately underline the approach of Praktika.Design team in place of preparation of technical specification: designer gets to know companies' specification, looks how it is introduced on the internet, which materials are provided to work with (photo, samples of handouts).

Then the designer offers few refs (examples of design-projects) to specify the preferences of the client. In that way, slides are being quickly put into the layout and presentation is being created with minimum corrections.

Art-director - Roman Garp - always supports in place of communication in on-line chats and goes into some questions by the phone. We feel that work within our project is under control.

We work with big companies and entrepreneurs. It often happens when the client has nothing but photos. No logo, corporate font and colours. In such hard cases, we entirely rely on designers' experience in Praktika.Design.

It is great. Our back-and-forth interaction is quite easy.

Speed and quality - this is what we respect company Praktika.Design for.

I don't think so.

UX Design Assistance for One-Man Studio

"I'm most impressed by their consistency in quality and level of communication."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Praktika.Design is providing ongoing design assistance to a one-man studio, helping him scale his business. They base their final designs off of both mockups and written specifications.

Stockholm, Sweden
Founder, UX Design and Development Firm

The client has significantly reduced his time spent on designing, granting him more opportunity to focus his attention on driving results. Thanks to the team's proactivity and consistency in quality, he is now able to satisfy more customers at a much faster pace.

I run a one-man studio with some of the fastest-growing companies in my country. I mainly do design, branding, digital marketing, web- and app development. Both strategically and operative.

For what projects/services did your company hire Praktika.Design?

My main business challenge has been to scale. I found myself involved in too many projects to produce great results. The solution was spelled Praktika Design. I decided to give it a try and was blown away with the outcome.

My goal was to spend less time designing. I can now focus on the important strategic decisions and trust Praktika Design to follow through. I can do something much greater now, for more companies.

An old business partner had been looking for years after the best design collaborator. After testing a dozen different agencies he finally settled for Praktika Design. One day he was talking about how much his business has changed since then. So I found Praktika Design on his recommendation.

This is an ongoing collaboration where I talk to my clients first, then outsource design job to Praktika Design when there is a need. I do all the talking with the client, interpret their needs. Sometimes I do a mockup, sometimes it's enough with a written specification. This is then sent over to Praktika Design who always gets back to me swiftly.

This is a design studio, I talk to the project manager and the designers get the job done. But I never know who or how many people are involved, neither do I need to know.

I've been able to reduce the time I spent on designing for my clients with 10-30% per week. This gives me more time to focus on things that drive results. I can satisfy more customers, with better results, much faster than before.

The level of communication is flawless, they are always super responsive and proactive. We mainly use Slack for communication.

I'm most impressed by their consistency in quality and level of communication.

I mainly work in Figma or Sketch myself, and I would like to see them use it as well. It would make it easier for me to make changes myself to the designs.

Design & Communication Services for Business Incubator

“Their attention to detail impresses me.”

Praktika.Design provides ongoing communication services. The team directs various design projects including monthly newsletters, infographics, and reports for public distribution.

Stockholm, Sweden
Angela Olson
Content & Community Manager, UBI Global

Committed to quality, Praktika.Design produces detailed designs and excellent deliverables. They manage an effective workflow and complete tasks on time.

I’m the content and community manager at UBI Global, an intelligence company and community of business incubators and accelerators, as well as universities, corporations, and startup companies globally.

For what projects/services did your company hire Praktika.Design?

We needed help with our external communications.

To provide clear communication to our members and partners.

We held a bidding process.

They’re working on various projects, including our monthly communications like member newsletters. They’re also focused on enhancing our content and research through infographics, reports, white papers, and other design projects.

We have a main point of contact who is available to our team as well as other staff as necessary.

Their work is ongoing on numerous projects, all with successful outcomes so far.

The workflow is easy thanks to the technology they employ and their willingness to work through each job to a satisfactory completion.

Their attention to detail impresses me.

None.