Expert UX/UI Design Agency in London

We do Designers, Strategists, Illustrators, Analyzers, Painters, Writers, Consultants, Problem Solvers, Impact Makers, and All Around Good People!

Our team is passionate about creating spectacular digital products based on our deep understanding of our client’s needs and the brand audience.

Our experienced in-house staff of professional designers provides our clients with expert level service throughout the life of their brand. We think it’s cool that our team confidently engages with our customers, listens to their needs and desires, and delivers exciting design concepts that have an upward impact on brand success.

We love detailed, long-term relationships, so throw out the briefs, get ready for in-your-face questions and brainstorming sessions that lead to mind-blowing concepts and brand evolution! Our work is so impactful for our clients that 90% of them hire us again!

• 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden
    London WC2H 9JQ
  • Ulitsa Bol'shaya Yakimanka, 26
    Moskva, MOW 119049
    Russia

UBI-Global, Urobach, ABBYY, Active Learning, Uservox, Omnicomm, PieSlice, Givero, Topfranchise.com, Hybrid.ai, Veon, AgroEco

Welcome to Praktika.Design Image

Welcome to Praktika.Design

Follow us on the web site praktika.design

Design New Digital Products Image

Design New Digital Products

You’re launching a new product to market and its success depends on first impressions. You wouldn’t want to risk, right? Leave it to the professionals. Let’s create an impressive design together. We’ll embark on an interesting journey from data gathering to a fully functional product.

See on our website

Improve Existing Products Image

Improve Existing Products

You already have a working product and want it firing  on all cylinders. That’s good, we too never stay the same. We like digging for details, cleaning up and finding new insights. Let’s see what we can do for you.

Branding Image

Branding

You like looking at beautiful things? Well, we like creating them. It’s a breath-taking, but difficult process. Trust us, it’s worth it. From strategy on paper to a finished visualization that you can hug and touch. We will shape and structure your company’s image from A to Z, you can be certain of that.

Design Support Image

Design Support

Everything changes – us, you, design. Every day we create something new for our clients, from a regular banner to a killer feature in their product. We’ll take care of all things design so you can prioritize other more important tasks.

Marketing Things Image

Marketing Things

Who among us hasn’t been “tricked” by marketing gimmicks? That’s because they actually work. And good design helps. We’re happy to create tools for our clients that help them properly and honestly communicate their features and advantages. Let us shape your offer.

Corporate Brand Identity for Agricultural Engineering Co.

"The entire team's approach to the project was great. We were observing responsible and professional work."

Aug. - Oct. 2019

Praktika.Design developed a new brand identity for an agricultural firm. They delivered the project in phases, starting with logo concepts before going into presentation templates and advertising materials.

Moscow, Russia
Owner, Agricultural Machinery Manufacturer

With each phase, internal stakeholders were excited to see how Praktika.Design built up their brand image. The team followed a well-structured design process, taking in client suggestions while still giving professional insights. The final outcome elicited positive feedback from customers.

I'm an owner of a company that has been developing engineering solutions for agricultural machinery since 2010.

For what projects/services did your company hire Praktika.Design?

Our task was to develop a new corporate identity and a trademark that we can use presenting our products.

The trademark must be unique and reflect the nature of our company.

We selected Praktika.Design from several offers. We liked their approach to understanding the task. Our decision was also being influenced by the works they do.

Our task was to make our company recognizable by our prospective and existing customers. The guys classified our needs and formulated them.

With Praktika.Design, the process of developing a new style has become an exciting experience for all employees of our company. With every new stage of the project, our company began reaching a more recognizable face.

First, they developed several logo concepts for us, from which we chose the best. Then they took up the design of our marketing materials (document templates, presentations, outdoor advertising, workwear, cars, etc.). In the next three months, our products got a new look.

The principal contact persons were Roman (project manager) and Victor (art director). During the way of the project, other employees (designers, illustrators, photographers) were also included in our conversations as well.

Working with the Praktika.Design, I have been amazed by the transparent process that was abode by everyone from the designer's team. Throughout the timeline, we knew where we are and what's the current progress.

As a result, we've got more than we expected. After we have our brand updated, we began to receive positive feedback from our customers. It was pleasant and useful for us.

They heard each of our suggestions and always gave their professional advice and comments. It’s completely convenient to work with them.

I wish them to maintain the level and principles by which they work. Everything is great and there's nothing to be improved, in my opinion.

Brochure Design for Outdoor Sports Apparel Company

“Their service is as good as it gets.”

Sept. 2019

Praktika.Design designed a 52-page company brochure and created multiple versions for different channels.

Huskisson, Australia
Terry Mcdougall
General Manager, Urobach Trading Pty Ltd

Praktika.Design delivered an attractive brochure that required minimal revisions. Their unrivaled punctuality, professionalism, and creativity set them apart from other vendors.

I'm the founder of a clothing and sports label that is bridging the boundary of sport and nature.

For what projects/services did your company hire Praktika.Design?

We hired them to provide high-quality design for a new company brochure.

Our goal was to have a brochure with a modern and clean style but with a gritty edge. We also wanted it to convey information in strongly and clearly.

After carefully assessing multiple vendors, I chose Praktika.Design because of their professional approach, concept examples, and quality of communication.

They designed a 52-page brochure and created four different versions: mini catalog, print format, web format, and email-sized files.

I communicated directly with the design manager, who then relayed my vision to his team.

They were my number one choice, and the result justified my decision. The outcome was precise and required minimal changes.

It was quite effective. The service and communication were outstanding.

The accuracy of time frames and adherence to them was unusually precise.

No, nothing comes to mind. Their service is as good as it gets.

Overall Score They deserve a perfect score.
    They were always on time.
    It was fair for the quality of their work and service.
    Their service is as good as it gets.

Design Support for B2B Service Provider

"Our back-and-forth interaction is quite easy."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Praktika.Design creates landing pages for a B2B service provider. The team conducts research to understand the needs of each client and offers multiple samples to narrow down their preferences.

Victor Bolshakov
Founder, Topfranchise.com

Experienced and collaborative, Praktika.Design delivers excellent work for a wide range of projects. Their efficient approach, superior design skills, and seamless communication style set them apart.

I’m the founder at Topfranchise, a company that provides service within the B2B segment.

For what projects/services did your company hire Praktika.Design?

We create a franchise package for companies. When preparing a presentation and landing pages for our clients, it is essential to consider their style and suggest our own vision of the design. Each project is being created individually for the client and is unique.

To provide exceptional design support for our ongoing projects.

We selected them based on their portfolio, aesthetic, and a good reputation with past clients.

We get 5-11 new projects in a month, and each one of them is seen within the status of work and gets intermediate options of design. Would like to separately underline the approach of Praktika.Design team in place of preparation of technical specification: designer gets to know companies' specification, looks how it is introduced on the internet, which materials are provided to work with (photo, samples of handouts).

Then the designer offers few refs (examples of design-projects) to specify the preferences of the client. In that way, slides are being quickly put into the layout and presentation is being created with minimum corrections.

Art-director - Roman Garp - always supports in place of communication in on-line chats and goes into some questions by the phone. We feel that work within our project is under control.

We work with big companies and entrepreneurs. It often happens when the client has nothing but photos. No logo, corporate font and colours. In such hard cases, we entirely rely on designers' experience in Praktika.Design.

It is great. Our back-and-forth interaction is quite easy.

Speed and quality - this is what we respect company Praktika.Design for.

I don't think so.

UX Design Assistance for One-Man Studio

"I'm most impressed by their consistency in quality and level of communication."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Praktika.Design is providing ongoing design assistance to a one-man studio, helping him scale his business. They base their final designs off of both mockups and written specifications.

Stockholm, Sweden
Founder, UX Design and Development Firm

The client has significantly reduced his time spent on designing, granting him more opportunity to focus his attention on driving results. Thanks to the team's proactivity and consistency in quality, he is now able to satisfy more customers at a much faster pace.

I run a one-man studio with some of the fastest-growing companies in my country. I mainly do design, branding, digital marketing, web- and app development. Both strategically and operative.

For what projects/services did your company hire Praktika.Design?

My main business challenge has been to scale. I found myself involved in too many projects to produce great results. The solution was spelled Praktika Design. I decided to give it a try and was blown away with the outcome.

My goal was to spend less time designing. I can now focus on the important strategic decisions and trust Praktika Design to follow through. I can do something much greater now, for more companies.

An old business partner had been looking for years after the best design collaborator. After testing a dozen different agencies he finally settled for Praktika Design. One day he was talking about how much his business has changed since then. So I found Praktika Design on his recommendation.

This is an ongoing collaboration where I talk to my clients first, then outsource design job to Praktika Design when there is a need. I do all the talking with the client, interpret their needs. Sometimes I do a mockup, sometimes it's enough with a written specification. This is then sent over to Praktika Design who always gets back to me swiftly.

This is a design studio, I talk to the project manager and the designers get the job done. But I never know who or how many people are involved, neither do I need to know.

I've been able to reduce the time I spent on designing for my clients with 10-30% per week. This gives me more time to focus on things that drive results. I can satisfy more customers, with better results, much faster than before.

The level of communication is flawless, they are always super responsive and proactive. We mainly use Slack for communication.

I'm most impressed by their consistency in quality and level of communication.

I mainly work in Figma or Sketch myself, and I would like to see them use it as well. It would make it easier for me to make changes myself to the designs.

Design & Communication Services for Business Incubator

“Their attention to detail impresses me.”

Praktika.Design provides ongoing communication services. The team directs various design projects including monthly newsletters, infographics, and reports for public distribution.

Stockholm, Sweden
Angela Olson
Content & Community Manager, UBI Global

Committed to quality, Praktika.Design produces detailed designs and excellent deliverables. They manage an effective workflow and complete tasks on time.

I’m the content and community manager at UBI Global, an intelligence company and community of business incubators and accelerators, as well as universities, corporations, and startup companies globally.

For what projects/services did your company hire Praktika.Design?

We needed help with our external communications.

To provide clear communication to our members and partners.

We held a bidding process.

They’re working on various projects, including our monthly communications like member newsletters. They’re also focused on enhancing our content and research through infographics, reports, white papers, and other design projects.

We have a main point of contact who is available to our team as well as other staff as necessary.

Their work is ongoing on numerous projects, all with successful outcomes so far.

The workflow is easy thanks to the technology they employ and their willingness to work through each job to a satisfactory completion.

Their attention to detail impresses me.

None.

Web Design for Education Technology Platform

"They craft clear design and focus on the customer."

Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Praktika.Design designed a website for an education technology platform. The site lists the services and background of the client for potential customers.

Moscow, Russia
Alexey Korovin
Co-Founder, Skill Cup

The well-designed website met the expectations of the internal team. Praktika.Design leverages their technical expertise and creativity to create high-quality results that meet the needs of the client. The team is hard-working and focused.

I am an EdTech entrepreneur with huge background in Banking.

For what projects/services did your company hire Praktika.Design?

The goal was to express my professional background and to list services I provide to individuals and companies (mentoring and strategy support).

I wanted a simple, yet intellectually sophisticated solution featuring me as an expert.

My partners have done business with this firm, I have seen their works and enjoyed them a lot.

I have worked with the team which combined deep customer focus with profound technical expertise. At all stages of the project the team members shared with me various insights how to streamline the process and to make key messages of my site more compelling.

Project manager Victor and a web designer.

My clients have given very positive feedback, during the first two weeks I received a few requests for mentoring from individuals.

We used a messenger, and I received almost immediate feedback from the project manager.

They craft clear design and focus on the customer.

All areas of improvement are on my side - sometimes I was a bit slow with feedback.

These guys are not cheap :)