Digital Marketing Consultant Helping Businesses

Currently, I am working as a Freelance Digital Marketing Professional with overall 10+ years of experience. I have worked in many companies previously, but now I want to be my own boss has stuck my mind. Being passionate about Digital marketing profession, I have served numerous clients of different domains like real estate, Medical, dental clinic, Professional Business, EducationMedia & Entertainment, Food & Restaurants, Retail & eCommerce and Events efficiently.

As we all know that “There’s always room for improvement,” I keep my expertise, my work, and my personality uplifting every day. The journey of 10 years wasn’t easy, but when you’re enthusiastic about your work, nobody can stop you from growing. I can assist brands in promoting their online business in the agile market with my innovative and creative marketing strategies. However, Organic SEO optimization is not one night show, but my approach will deliver exceptional results.

Specialties: IT Business Development, Lead Generation, Project Management, Search Engine Optimization, Link Building, On and off-page optimization, Local search optimization, Social Media Optimizations, Internet marketing and many more know about web Promotion.

Freelancer
2019
Ahmedabad, India
  • D504, Ashray Gold, Nr Savan Bunglows, New Ranip
    Ahmedabad, GJ 382470

Pramuk tapes, Aksharam Solutions, Modek Furniture, We are levant

Pramukh Tapes Image

Pramukh Tapes

Pramukh Tapes is reliable Distributor of all type of adhesive tapes and Our wide range of product are Automotive Industry Tape, Electronic Industry Tape, Packaging Industry Tape, Masking Tape, etc. These products are manufactured in compliance with the international quality standard using qualitative raw material and ultra-modern facilities at our infrastructure premises. Our products are appreciated for features like better

efficiency, Excellent performance, and high Bonding. Besides, customers can avail these products as per their Need.

Our home products are Self Adhesive plain & Printed Tapes for packaging, Stretch film & Strapping for Industrial final packing for local and exports activities.

We are offering Customize options of for your order for Adhesive Tapes needs. We can get you a Custom size specific as per your needs. Please get in touch over phone or fill the Contact us form and we will be more than happy to discuss options with you.

Aksharam Solutions Image

Aksharam Solutions

Aksharam deliver transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling clients to outperform the competition. Our agile and collaborative approach helps deliver customized solutions and create strategic assets for the clients.

Our team and processes are nurtured to bring together the depth of thought leadership, customer commitment, and execution excellence all directed to make a difference

to business with technology.

We help create businesses that are connected, open, intelligent and scalable by collaborating with industry expertise, platform technology excellence, design thinking-led innovation, and strategic engagement models to deliver sustained long term value to customers.

Engagement Models:

We offer a spectrum of engagement models to suit your business needs depending on the nature of your product, finances and time available.

Project Based: Once the project requirements are shared, our team provides a time and cost estimation. The agile and sprint methodologies are adapted to deliver project phases within stipulated budget and time.

Dedicated Resources: Based on project requirements, developers and tech leads are engaged in the project.

Fixed Price: Relevant for pre-determined business solutions that are delivered as per the specified schedules and requirements without any customization in services or prices.

Time and Material: When the requirements and scope are constantly evolving, this model provides flexibility to alter project requirements on an ongoing basis to meet the latest market trends.

Modek Furniture Image

Modek Furniture

Before three decades back people were decorating their dream world with the Help for Labour contractor. Wooden Furniture Industry was in very conventional Form. A men with firm conviction and dedication towards his commitments Starts his journey as wooden contractor. Thirty years of experience with the help of Skilled & dedicated workers he proved himself as Gujarat's best wooden contractor In Furniture industry. Further to

this long vision of industry and enhanced management he starts new venture Of manufacturing wooden furniture at Sananad. A Growth Engine industrial area of Gujarat. Establishing manufacturing unit in 27000 sq.ft area and with 5000 sq.ft show room We at Modek are the largest manufacture of wooden articles. Residential to commercial, from wooden to M.S we manufacture all Kind of furnishing items. We at modek are expertised in Customised furniture since last thirty years : Better understanding of our valued customers need our R&D team is always engaged in making life more beautiful and comfortable.
We are Levant Image

We are Levant

LEVANT is a company created up by two individuals who have a passion for high fashion at transparent and fair prices. Levant's products are designed to provide the highest quality product and helping people look better holistically

On- & Off-Page SEO for IT Firm

"Their attention to detail and solution-driven approach are impressive."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Praful B Mistry provides ongoing SEO services to better target an IT company's audience. They handle the on-page SEO strategies for the company's WordPress site as well as the off-page efforts.

Shobhit Roop Rai
Founder, Aksharam Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Google Analytics reports higher user traffic numbers, and visitors have even left positive comments about the website itself. Praful B Mistry follows an efficient workflow, taking a solution-driven approach.

I am founder of Aksharam Solutions based in India & UK. We offer web & Mobile solutions across globe.

For what projects/services did your company hire Praful B Mistry?

We hired him to handle on Page and off page optimization of our website for target audience.

To make solid online presence into our target audience & increase client traffic.

We searched many providers who can produce desired result in short span. My colleague suggested about Praful and his work which he did for him. I was quite impressed and hired him to handle my web work.

We made website using wordpress theme and want to mark a good online presence as per Google guidelines and algorithms. Praful need to take care on page first & then off page to make sure that we get best result in standard procedure.

I was in communication with Praful only. He has his own team of tech professionals who made necessary changes in website as per SEO standards.

I have experienced more user traffic in Google analytics report. I also received few positive enquiries from website itself which certainty showing progressive outcome of his efforts.

Tremendous. Never faced any issue till now. Email & Skype communication working in best way.

Their attention to detail and solution-driven approach are impressive.

SEO requires patience. So i didn't find any areas of improvement.