We maximize the efficiency of your work processes

PlotnikovSoft develops, integrates and supports IT solutions allowing small and medium-sized businesses to optimize their business processes, making them more efficient. We work within the US market with companies from any industry that want to automate their business processes and make their workflow more effective. Through working with us, you will obtain tools that fit your business goals.

In order to create these, we analyze the company’s internal processes and offer a customized IT solution based on your current needs.

Des Plaines, IL

Application platform
CRM functions
CRM solutions

Software Dev for Software Solutions Company

"We have no complaints whatsoever."

June 2019 - Ongoing

PlotnikovSoft LLC assists with software development using Microsoft database management and programming.

Arlington Heights, Illinois
IT Director, Software Development Company

PlotnikovSoft LLC delivers an on-time, quality product. They exceeded expectations and had great project management skills. Open to discussions, they involved the client in all technical decisions. There were some communication issues, but nothing major.

I’m the IT director at a software development company. We develop software used by various dealers, agents, and insurance companies who are dealing with extended warranties.

What challenge were you trying to address with PlotnikovSoft LLC?

We were looking for additional software development resources in order to meet our deadlines and commitments to clients.

They helped us with software development. We’re a Microsoft based shop, so we’re using .NET Framework and SQL Server.

There are 9–10 people.

How did you come to work with PlotnikovSoft LLC?

They were referred to me by a friend who worked with them.

We started working together in June 2019 and the work is ongoing.

We’re very happy with their work. The quality is great and delivery was on time. All technical issues were resolved on time. After measuring them against our other teams, they either met or exceeded our expectations. We have no complaints whatsoever.

How did PlotnikovSoft LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

There were no problems. We followed a Scrum process and delegated all the project management aspects to the team itself. We received prompt status reports from them and they did all the scrum planning without any issues. There wasn’t a manager that was micromanaging them and they did everything themselves.

They were open to discussion, especially during the design phase of the project. Consulting companies tend to do work themselves and just deliver their final product. During the design phase, all the technical decisions were discussed with the architects first. I was really happy with this because it made us more comfortable with the final deliverable.

There have been some communication issues with their team that isn’t based in the US, but nothing major.

Dev Outsourcing for Community Association Management Firm

“They’re really good.”

2018 - Ongoing

PlotnikovSoft LLC has supported several development projects for a management firm, including the company’s first mobile app and multiple SharePoint apps. They use Xamarin, .NET, and other technologies.

Tempe, Arizona
VP Business Solutions, Community Association Management Firm

Internal stakeholders report that the SharePoint apps PlotnikovSoft LLC developed are critical to business operations, while a lot of end customers use the first app they built out. The team is professional and manages the projects well using Jira. They provide regular updates.

I’m the VP of business solutions at a community association management firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with PlotnikovSoft LLC?

We needed help with multiple development projects.

We’ve used PlotnikovSoft LLC for a couple of software development projects. They helped us to develop a mobile app for our business. They’ve also provided development support to a lot of different projects. They work in SharePoint, Xamarin, .NET, and other related technologies and languages.

I’ve worked with five different team members. For some projects, we’ll have one developer; for others, we might have 2–3.

How did you come to work with PlotnikovSoft LLC?

I found them on Upwork. We had different teams bid on our project. PlotnikovSoft LLC seemed to have good reviews and experience, and they offered a competitive rate.

My company has spent $100,000.

We started working together in 2018, and it’s ongoing.

PlotnikovSoft LLC helped us with our first mobile app for the company, which was pretty cool. A lot of our customers use the app. They also developed several SharePoint platform apps that we couldn’t do without, as they help us to run our business.

How did PlotnikovSoft LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very professional. They use Jira to manage our projects, and I can check the status of a project at any time. We use Microsoft Teams to communicate and get regular updates on what’s being done.

They’re really good.

No, I haven’t had any issues with them.

SharePoint Dev for Independent Consultant

"Their documentation, solutions, and overall work have made working together a good experience."

2017 - Ongoing

Plotnikovsoft LLC provides SharePoint development support for an independent consultant’s clients. They configure servers and solutions, integrate tools with other Microsoft products, and write documentation.

Phoenix, Arizona
Independent Consultant

The partnership has resulted in satisfied clients and smoother business processes. Plotnikovsoft LLC consistently delivers high-quality development work on time or ahead of schedule. Their ability to quickly grasp requirements stands out compared to similar vendors.

I’m an independent consultant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Plotnikovsoft LLC?

I’m subcontracted Plotnikovsoft LLC for multiple companies.

We’ve worked with Plotnikovsoft LLC on many different SharePoint projects. These include configuring on-premise servers, configuring SharePoint, integrating those tools with Microsoft Power Apps, and working with forms.

For each project I work on, I receive a list of requirements, create guidance. Plotnikovsoft LLC then comes in to create the forms, configure servers, and do the heavy lifting. I also bring in their team any time I’m asked to do a custom build.

We’ve worked with Office 365, Exchange, Power Apps, and various other Microsoft technologies as well.

I work with one person.

How did you come to work with Plotnikovsoft LLC?

I worked with them through a previous employer. I was really familiar with their work; I know their team personally and that they do good work.

I’ve spent $10,000 on their services.

We’ve worked together for three years in total.

Working with Plotnikovsoft LLC has made a lot of business processes easier. They deliver on time, and when we have issues, they’re responsive to follow up questions. My clients are happy, so I’m happy.

How did Plotnikovsoft LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They have good communication all around. I never need to add extra detail to business requirements in order to get what I want from Plotnikovsoft LLC. They’re also good at estimating approximate timelines; they usually come in early and never deliver late.

Their documentation, solutions, and overall work have made working together a good experience. I haven’t had always that with other third-party vendors I’ve worked with.

I can’t think of anything right now.

They’re usually early but always meet the deadline.
    They’re not the cheapest, but the fact that we don’t need as much back-and-forth to finish a project offsets the cost.
    Their service is really good.
    I’d definitely recommend them.