The Perfect Creative Firm

The number 7 is the symbol of completion and perfection. Becoming the perfect creative firm it wasn't an easy task, but we made it. By implementing new tools of development, using the best coding language and combining a neat and high quality standard of design, we are transforming the way business are showing on the internet.

Plitz Corporation is an agency that was founded in 2016, by people with +15 years of experience and with a long portfolio.

Many marketing agencies are selling website services, outsourcing web designers that are really using templates and are not really developers. Our commitment to our clients is to create unique websites, totally designed, customized and develop for them only. Even if a client needs a public CMS like WordPress and Magento for some reason, we make sure that the front end is crafted to their business image.

Our websites are built in-house, we work with our clients from the creation of the UI/UX (user interface and user experience). After this part is done, we go further in functionality, surpassing the requirements and expectations of the business owners, creating web and mobiles apps that will become a tool to grow.

A website and mobile app are just the beginning of the journey, therefore, we are ready to become your allies, with maintenance services, SEO, online reputation and digital marketing, so you don't have to jump from one to another company to accomplish your marketing goals.

Let us become your marketing and creative department.

Northport, NY

Mimi's Getaway Image

Mimi's Getaway

The most recent work by Plitz. A total personalized and PHP customized system to search for tours and other information for travelers. The website was created for Miriam Thomas, an Independent Travel Agent and after finishing the project, now we are working the SEO and Digital Marketing. https://mimisgetaway.com

Service for Agencies Image

Service for Agencies

Another react website made for Agencies. If you need to outsource, find pros that will have your back as you deserve. plitzinc.com

Dorothy J Ophals Image

Dorothy J Ophals

This website is still on production stage, but you can see the temporary link here https://protected-sea-70426.herokuapp.com

Village Salon & Spa Image

Village Salon & Spa

This is another website made for BeeSeen's client http://villagesalonandspa.com/ we even created the video intro and all design was customized with a new and more elegant design..

Camelot Party Rentals Image

Camelot Party Rentals

This website has a very special design, trying to follow the idea of the ribbon hangin on a castle http://www.camelotrentals.com/

Car Parts Painted Image

Car Parts Painted

Take a look at this stunning design for a car parts shop. If you browse around you will see that there is not only a great design but some cool functionality to make the website more interactive. https://carpartspainted.com/

Plitz7  Image

Plitz7

Website & Digital Marketing for Hair Products Company

"Norman’s ideas are spot on. He's always looking for new ways to get people to our website."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Plitz Corporation designed a new e-commerce store on the WooCommerce platform for a haircare company. They also provide SEO services.

Deer Park, Texas
Lauri Blumstein
Owner, L&L Hair Products Inc.

The improved site, lauded internally and externally, is much easier for customers to use. Plitz Corporation’s responsiveness and understanding of digital technologies are hallmarks of their work. They also bring creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value.

I’m a co-owner of L&L Hair Products, which sells certified organic shampoos and conditioners.

What challenge were you trying to address with Plitz Corporation?

We needed help getting our name out there.

Norman (owner, Plitz Corporation) previously designed our website and did some of our social media. Now Plitz Corporation hosts the site and they provide SEO services. They set us up on Google and Yelp in order to increase our name and brand recognition and to get people to our website.

We also needed help improving our e-commerce store. Our old store was lacking functionality to offer coupons and sales. Norman researched other e-commerce choices and helped us decide on the best route to go. They created our new store on WooCommerce. They designed my business cards to match the website so everything is cohesive.

I only work with Norman.

How did you come to work with Plitz Corporation?

I originally worked with Norman when he was hired by another marketing team I was using. They used him to design my website. When I left that marketing team, I asked him to host my site. He's been helping me ever since.

Plitz Corporation’s fees are a lot more affordable than the previous marketing team. He tries to work within our budget.

We started working together in August 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

The website is beautiful and the e-commerce store is much improved. Now it's possible for me to run a special or offer discounts on products whenever I want. Norman makes it so easy for me to manage, and for our customers to access.

He's also fixed some problems I had with the checkout on PayPal. He’s also set up an automatic thank you email to customers after they check out, as well as a reminder email if they abandon their cart before completing the purchase. That’s a great feature, and something I’d never have known how to set up on my own.

How did Plitz Corporation perform from a project management standpoint?

Norman is very responsive. If I text them he'll text me back right away, even if he’s busy. I can call him if I ever have a problem and we’ll discuss it and figure out a game plan. He has excellent insight into website technology and digital marketing. He's very knowledgeable and makes an effort to keep himself up to date.

Norman’s ideas are spot on. He's always looking for new ways to get people to our website. He knows how to help and when to give advice. Also, his prices are good and he doesn't overcharge on his fees.

I can't say anything bad about them. I’m much happier working with Corporation than the previous marketing team that I used.

Sit down and talk to Norman. Listen to what he's got to say. He has good ideas but he'll listen to you as well.

They’re really good about staying on schedule.
    They go above and beyond, and work within your budget.
    I've already recommended them to a couple of people.