Shopify PLUS Partner

Pivofy is a Chicago based boutique agency specialized in implementing end-to-end ecommerce solutions, executing holistic brand-driven and user-centric strategies, creating exceptional web and mobile user experiences, integrating comprehensive omnichannel ecosystems and shaping the most emerging technologies and platforms. . We build functional, state of the art, high-performing conversion-optimized and results-driven ecommerce websites.

We help companies transform their great ideas into commercial successes.

Our services are peerless in quality because they are responsive to your needs, changes, and questions throughout the entire process. When viewing our portfolio, caution for extreme awesomeness is advised! We work with you to find the vision that is unique to your brand. Our services are affordable and scalable to fit your specific needs.

Our team has years and years of experience and is dedicated to helping clients maximize potential. We pledge to provide a premium service that will surpass all expectations. Without a doubt, we will meet all deadlines and will blow you away with our creativity.

Whenever you have questions or concerns, we’ll be there ready to help. Are you ready to take your eCommerce business to the next level? Contact us now and we’ll get the ball rolling.

Chicago, IL
  • 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza #1212
    Chicago, IL 60654

Truman's, Sanitaire®, NoveFerrum®, Pawstruck, Bostitch®, Vosges Chocolate, Mata Traders, Supcase, RxBar, Kalorik®
Truman's Image

Truman's

Design, development and Integrations to Shopify. Subscribtion business.

Projects Furniture Image

Projects Furniture

Migration to Shopify / New User Experience Design / Custom Theme Development / Platform Integrations

Mata Traders Image

Mata Traders

Migration to Shopify / New User Experience Design / Shopify Theme Development / Platform Integrations / Data Migration

RuMe Image

RuMe

Shopify PLUS / New User Experience Design / Custom Theme Development / Platform Integrations / Conversion Rate Optimisations / Information Architecture Design

Cubii Image

Cubii

Ecommerce design, development and integrations.

I-Blason Image

I-Blason

New design, development and integrations. Migration from Magento to Shopify PLUS.

E-commerce Dev for Welding & Industrial Supply Co

"If you're looking for a personal touch on a project, Pivofy is the answer."

Mar. - Oct. 2019

Pivofy designed and developed an e-commerce platform that can support thousands of stock keeping units for a welding supply company.

Director of Marketing, Welding Store

The new website exceeds expectations, creating a new revenue stream and helping the business expand. Open to questions and suggestions, Pivofy’s team was transparent and easy to communicate with. They are highly recommended.

We distribute welding & industrial supplies for manufacturers, fabricators, construction, & all other industries that deal in metal work. I am the Director of Operations including managing all marketing efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pivofy?

To design an eCommerce platform for us to expand our business onto, large enough to handle between 3000-6000 unique SKUs.

To develop a platform that was simple to use from a sales point of view, that also integrated into our digital marketing strategy and provided a new revenue stream for our business.

Reading reviews on Clutch, and reaching out to a few that fit my price range. It was important to me that the developer I worked with was from the same city as my business. Pivofy responded immediately and was very prompt and professional in providing a quote, a realistic timeline for the project and explaining everything in straight forward language.

They designed, developed, and implemented our new eCommerce storefront for our business. They also provided invaluable advice and instructions every day helping us work towards our launch date.

Denis was our project manager. He and a team of two or three developers were in charge of our site and worked/communicated extremely efficiently and promptly. Night or day if I had any questions, they were all quick to respond and fix any problems.

It has opened up a new revenue stream for us and expanded our business beyond the local distributor model, providing us new flexibility to expand our business elsewhere. It is everything I hoped it would be and more. Exceeded our goals in every aspect.

We communicated through Basecamp as the main tool to layout tasks, what the project team needed from my end, while providing an easy environment for me to ask stupid questions, or make comments about aspects of the design that I wanted changed or tweaked.

The attention to detail and the transparency about how realistic my goals were or weren't. What I enjoyed most about working with Pivofy was the ease of communication. They laid out the steps of each phase of development with a clear view of how we would achieve each step and get closer to launch. I never felt overwhelmed.

Very little to improve. If you're looking for a personal touch on a project, Pivofy is the answer. No teams of 20-50 people who you'll never meet/talk to, working on a project they don't care about. Rather, Pivofy provides small teams who all communicate with you on each step of design and development, making your goals and needs come first.

Overall Score 5 Stars all the way. Thank you Pivofy.
    Communicated clearly with good deadlines and reasonable expectations.
    Fit our budget exactly. No extra costs or unexpected expenditures.
    The design was exactly what I was looking for. They almost nailed it on the first try. Incredible Quality.
    Everyone should use Pivofy. I've already recommended them to a few friends.

Shopify Site for Industrial Signage Manufacturer

“We had weekly calls during the development process, and they were always very open and transparent.”

Jul. - Aug. 2019

Pivofy built a new Shopify site for a signage manufacturer. They installed new review and email marketing systems and created a simpler mobile- and user-friendly new version.

Liberty, Indiana
Brien Gearin
Marketing Director, Pristine Products LLC

The site is about to launch, and the results are promising. Pivofy delivered everything ahead of schedule and managed the project well. They kept good records of their progress and communicated regularly. They were accessible, and their process was seamless.

We specialize in warehousing and industrial floor tapes, signs, markings, and custom signage and printing. I am the marketing director, and I deal with our social media accounts and make sure all our print materials are ready for market. I also handle our industry tradeshows, sales, and lead generation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pivofy?

We needed a new e-commerce website that was mobile- and user-friendly to better serve our clients.

They built a new Shopify store and website from scratch and installed new review and email marketing systems. They also created a new logo for us. Our key goal was to simplify the site, and we removed a few items from the old version.

We worked with a team of about four. I worked directly with their owner, who devoted a lot of time to make sure the site came out right.

How did you come to work with Pivofy?

They were highly recommended through a marketing friend of mine. We reached out to two or three other agencies to get competitive quotes, but Pivofy had the best understanding of what we were trying to do. Of all the quotes we received, I felt most at ease with them. They were interested in helping us, even though we're in a small, niche industry.

The project cost $25,000.

We started working together in early July 2019, and the site will launch in October 2019. They completed everything within about eight weeks, but we've done a lot of work on our end to organize the products. The bulk of their involvement wrapped up in August 2019.

We're just about to launch, so we don't have any metrics yet. The new site looks great and is much more mobile- and user-friendly. We hope that it will generate much more revenue than the previous site. They estimated that they'd be finished within about ten weeks, but they delivered everything two weeks early.

How did Pivofy perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great project managers. They set me up in Basecamp, and they communicated with me whenever they needed something or when a task was completed. They kept good records, and they updated me regularly.

Their communicativeness is great. They were very accessible, and they often wrote me back within a few minutes. We had weekly calls during the development process, and they were always very open and transparent.

I can't think of anything that they should improve. The whole operation was seamless.

Stay in contact with them. They will communicate with you, and it's important to keep that two-way interaction open.

Overall Score We've had a very positive experience.
    They exceeded every deadline by at least a week, and they were very timely.
    The costs were high, but they were certainly justified.
    The site looks wonderful, and the logo they created looks great. They went above and beyond.
    I'd be happy to refer them.

Site Redesign & Speed Optimization for Hair Product Retailer

"They not only care but will sometimes even go out of their way to help you."

Apr. - June 2019

Pivofy redesigned an outdated website, removing unnecessary functions to speed up the website and refreshing the UX/UI.

Vancouver, Canada
Stephen Lee
Content Marketing Specialist, BluMaan

In addition to enthusiastic user feedback, the newly refurbished site helped earn higher conversion numbers. The check-out process is also more streamlined, and the product pages are now user-friendly. Pivofy's responsiveness coupled with their solution-oriented approach made them ideal providers.

BluMaan is an eCommerce business selling and creating hair styling products with a focus on men's hair. I have been working at BluMaan doing content marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pivofy?

We hired Pivofy to help optimize and revamp our website - for design UI/UX and speed optimizations.

Our goal for this project was to create a better user experience for our customers, make it easier to check out and have better branding across all of our pages on the website.

I found Pivofy through a recommended list of Shopify experts. After the initial discovery and meeting, it was great working with Pivofy. They are hasty and get things done in a timely manner. They were very upfront and knowledgeable about what we wanted to achieve which made us feel confident in knowing that they were experienced.

They completely redesigned our old website. They incorporated helpful additions but at the same time helped remove the junk that was slowing down our website. We definitely gave them a lot of examples and they were always helpful in agreeing or finding us other alternatives.

Pivofy had developers working on our website but Denis was the main point of contact. He was both professional and attentive throughout this whole project.

Since Pivofy optimized and redesigned our website, we've been seeing a lot more conversions and we've been getting tons of feedback from customers and in our internal team really enjoying the feel of the results. It's really easy and fast for a customer to check out now and all of our product pages are consistent and very user-friendly.

Pivofy was responsive and easy to work with. We mainly communicated through email and basecamp. Deadlines were met in a timely manner and even if there was a delay, it was completed shortly after.

We found the responsiveness and availability of Pivofy to be an impressive aspect of the company. They not only care but will sometimes even go out of their way to help you. We were also impressed that they never said they couldn't do it and instead, they were always willing to find a solution or alternative.

None to list. Pivofy was great to work with.

Website Redesign and Migration for Fabric Retailer

"Pivofy was easy to work with, available, and responsive to our questions and concerns."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Pivofy redesigned and developed a website and migrated it to a new platform. They incorporated an online checkout for the e-store and backend analytics.

Windsor, Wisconsin
Megan Wahl
Owner, The Fabric Fairy

The new site has generated an increase in sales and has received praise from users for its accessible design, with particular focus on the checkout feature. Pivofy is an accountable team and they're proactive about meeting their goals.

The Fabric Fairy is an online retail store selling fabric by the yard. I have been the owner of The Fabric Fairy for 7 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pivofy?

I hired Pivofy to migrate my site from another shopping cart platform and also redesign my site in the process.

Our goal was to create a more user-friendly experience for my customers while moving the site from an outdated shopping cart to a more updated and secure cart system.

I found Pivofy on a list of recommended Shopify Experts and after interviewing them on the phone decided to hire them. I found them to be very upfront about timelines/pricing and very knowledgeable in both Magento and Shopify platforms which were essential to my project.

They designed, developed, configured, and then migrated and launched our site within the time frame they proposed. We collaborated on what features we wanted and Pivofy made it happen.

Denis at Pivofy was the lead and my go-to team person then he also had a group working with him.

Since Pivofy migrated and redesigned our site, our sales have increased noticeably. We have had positive comments on the user-friendliness of the site and the ease in which checkout is now streamlined. As for the backend/business part of the site, I have been extremely happy with the way the backend works, reporting, and analytics.

Pivofy was easy to work with, available, and responsive to our questions and concerns. Project goals were put in place and we had weekly phone calls to talk through all that had been accomplished that week and any concerns we might have. We had a Basecamp set up so I could see the progress being made daily.

What I found most impressive about Pivofy is their willingness to be so available and responsive. My emails/messages were always responded back in an extremely timely fashion. Secondly, I was impressed with their overall knowledge of both shopping cart systems we were dealing with in our situation. That was crucial for me as a customer.

I don't have any concerns or areas I would recommend for improvement. Pivofy was professional and competent.

E-commerce Site for Pharmaceutical Company

“In the first few weeks of launching the new site, sales increased about 20%.”

Feb. - Mar. 2019

Pivofy redesigned and developed an e-commerce website from scratch, migrating the platform from Magento to Shopify and implementing a custom template.

Elma, New York
Finance Manager, Pharmaceutical E-Commerce Company

Pivofy's web design and development services exceeded expectations, improving its user-friendliness and overall look and feel. Their organized, clear, and proactive approach sets them apart. They also delivered ahead of schedule and within budget.

I'm the finance manager at a pharmaceutical e-commerce company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pivofy?

We needed to migrate our e-commerce platform from Magento to Shopify.

We provided their team with all of the assets they needed, and Pivofy migrated our website from Magento to Shopify. They also redesigned the site using a custom template from scratch, updating other elements of the site in the process.

Denis (Founder and CEO, Pivofy) was our main point of contact, but he probably coordinated with 5–10 others on his team at any given time throughout the engagement.

How did you come to work with Pivofy?

We conducted a thorough search for an e-commerce development company that specialized in Shopify and, out of five or so proposals we considered, Pivofy had the most impressive approach.

We spent $25,000–$30,000.

We worked together from around February–March 2019.

Pivofy helped improve our online presence, which has already led to more business in a short timeframe. In the first few weeks of launching the new site, sales increased about 20%. They created a much more user-friendly, clean site; the fact that we hardly receive any calls from customers as they checkout is a good sign it's working well.

How did Pivofy perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great to work with, finishing ahead of schedule and on budget. They drove the whole process and maintained open lines of communication throughout, using Basecamp to chat with us about six days out of the week.

Their vision sets them apart. They had a plan from the start and their proposal was very clear. We never felt that they were moving in the wrong direction at any point in the process.

No. I was happy with the entire experience.

Give them a shot. Their proposal will stand out from their competitors from the get-go.

Overall Score It was great working with them overall and we'd definitely work with them again.
    They were very responsive in communications.
    They delivered within our budget and their services were worth every penny.
    They delivered quality work ahead of schedule.
    We'd recommend them to anyone looking for a developer with expertise in Shopify.

Shopify Dev for Luxury Chocolate Brand

"Pivofy executed our vision so well and worked extremely hard to get it ready for launch."

Jan. - Apr. 2019

Pivofy re-platformed an e-commerce website using Shopify. The team migrated data and created training materials for the new platform.

Kelly Conroy
Director of Ecommerce , Vosges Haut-Chocolat

The timely launch met expectations for quality and effectiveness. The team communicated proactively and leveraged their expertise to provide insightful guidance on a range of technical issues.

I’m the director of e-commerce for a luxury chocolate brand.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pivofy?

We engaged Pivofy to re-platform our e-commerce website on to Shopify.

We wanted to launch the new Shopify site.

We found Pivofy through the Shopify Preferred Vendor list. The team was extremely knowledgeable about the platform and all its capabilities. We interviewed several other potential agencies, but Pivofy turned out to be the best fit from a cost and level of expertise standpoint.

Pivofy launched our new website on Shopify. The team transferred data over from our old site and showed us new features and ways to work with Shopify. Denis (CEO, Pivofy) helped us through the setup and created mini how-to videos for us to have on reference.

Denis ran the project and did much of the development himself. He assigned other tasks to developers.

Our new site is beautiful. Pivofy executed our vision so well and worked extremely hard to get it ready for launch. They were extremely quick to respond to questions and tasks. We were able to launch within our timeline and make great progress.

With Denis managing the project, we were able to move quicker and be nimbler because of the direct communication with him.

Their work ethic, responsiveness, and Shopify expertise stood out. The team worked all hours of the day and never left anything undone or unanswered. I rarely had to follow up; they responded promptly about everything even just to let us know they were working on it and would get back to us. Communication was so clear the entire time. Their Shopify expertise is a huge asset, not only in how the platform works but also making suggestions in how we could take advantage of all the features or suggesting apps that would solve challenges. We felt confident the entire time of their ability to work on the platform and find a solution if there wasn't an obvious one.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Web Development for E-Commerce Site

"They went above and beyond our expectations."

Apr. - July 2018

Pivofy created branded materials while concurrently overhauling a Shopify site. Deliverables included print and online collateral, as well as layouts and design concepts.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Darren George
Vice President, Ryobi Press Parts

Pivofy increased sales and conversions dramatically. The team leveraged UI/UX expertise and face-to-face communication to achieve those positive results. Customers can expect a seamless partnership.

I’m the vice president of Ryobi Press Parts. We’re an e-commerce distribution company that services the printing industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pivofy?

Our primary focus was the redesign and rebranding of our current Shopify site. We wanted to provide a better customer experience and drive more traffic to our online store.

First and foremost, we wanted the site’s UX to be facile. We’re a B2B provider, and our customers are industrial manufacturing companies in the printing space. We needed a simplified UI/UX that would allow more of our customers to buy what they wanted online, versus having to call us or answer questions. Ease of use was a critical component, and so was photography. Most of our products have hi-res photos and multiple angles, and incorporating those product pages was instrumental to what we wanted. Our team needed to highlight products and for things to be simple, and we also wanted them to look at competitor sites. They explored our competitors’ sites and made sure we had a better experience. We wanted to make sure that the “Contact Us” and “About Us” pages had a cohesive theme to them.

We went through a complete redesign and rebrand with Pivofy. We had a face-to-face meeting in Chicago, where our team from Indianapolis met with Denis (Founder and CEO, Pivofy) to review the project, outline its goals and objectives, and to give them some starting points and ideas. Denis and his team went to work.

They made our logo and branding, primarily for the site. We built our print and electronic marketing campaigns off of the designs Denis provided us. Once we settled on a final design, we used it as a springboard for all our print and electronic marketing. Pivofy provided imagery, layouts, and ideas. We had 2–3 revisions throughout the process before settling on the final selection.

We worked directly and only with Denis. He led his team and allocated the resources necessary behind-the-scenes. There were up to six different individuals who played a part in the project, mostly on the development side.

How did you come to work with Pivofy?

One key thing in selecting Denis for this project was his experience with the Shopify platform. We went through an extensive selection process in choosing a design firm to work with, and Pivofy won out primarily because of their experience with the Shopify platform, which we’ve used for the last eight years.

We initially reached out to our contact at Shopify and asked them for some recommendations. They provided us a handful of folks who were approved or experienced with the platform.

Another reason for choosing Pivofy was their proximity to our location. We knew there’d be a need for some face-to-face collaborations, and Denis being in Chicago person made working on the project more comfortable.

We spent $20,000.

We started working in April 2018 and the engagement lasted approximately 90 days. The team continues to provide support.

Our online sales have gone up by 40% since launching the new site. We’ve also doubled the number of conversions from phone calls, email contacts, and site visits.

How did Pivofy perform from a project management standpoint?

The team was attentive, interactive, and detail-oriented. Denis was available via text and email on both nights and weekends. The UI/UX was Denis’s brainchild. He had a lot of knowledge of the frontend, he was able to explain what its role would be, and he was the main person who came up with that part of the work. We used Basecamp, which made the partnership seamless.

They went above and beyond our expectations. Denis was always available and knew the industry. His Shopify experience was a key asset.

We’ve had zero complaints. Denis has been there for us anytime we needed to make a change on the site, even when he was out of the country.

Clients have to take the time to develop a relationship with Pivofy. Doing this was critical to our success and to shortening the timeframe. We could’ve done some things through videoconference, but face-to-face meetings helped develop our impactful rapport.

Overall Score Both our team and our customers are satisfied, and as our business continues to grow.
    We wanted faster turnarounds but our expectations may have been unrealistic.
    They came in exactly on budget, with no surprises, add-ons, or additional cost on our side.
    Our sales, overall metrics, and customer satisfaction ratings have all improved. We credit that success largely to Pivofy’s work.
    We’ve had a fantastic experience and would recommend Pivofy to anyone other than our competitors.

E-Commerce Design and Migration for Fabric Store

"The migration and launch were completed before the deadline."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Pivofy designed a mobile-responsive Shopify e-commerce store. They developed custom features and migrated customer data and orders from an old Magento platform.

Windsor, Wisconsin
Megan Wahl
Owner, Mad Dash Fabrics LLC

Though the site launched recently, internal stakeholders expect to drive significant growth. Communicative and organized, Pivofy distributed tasks effectively and used initial goals to guide their development process. Customers can expect a responsive partner.

I’m the owner of Mad Dash Fabrics LLC. We’re an e-commerce website that offers fabric by the yard, sewing patterns, and sewing notions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pivofy?

I needed to migrate my current site's information from Magento to Shopify and implement an entirely new design.

I wanted to transition away from my current version of Magento because the company was no longer going to support it. Additionally, a redesign would be a welcome change.

I researched Shopify experts recommended by Shopify and read reviews of their work. I then contacted Denis (Founder, Pivofy).

They started by creating a new design that would make my site more modern and mobile-responsive. After they finished building it, they migrated all my orders and customer accounts from the Magento site and launched it. Downtime was minimal. They also introduced custom code that enabled me to sell ½ yards of fabric.

I worked directly with Denis and a second resource. There was another handful of people working behind the scenes as well.

The project is still recent, but I’m confident Pivofy’s development work and advice will have a large impact on my business.

Denis was my point person and delegated quickly, so there was never a delay in work due to communication. They utilized Basecamp to ensure all discussions and project goals were laid out for everyone to access.

Their communication and responsiveness to emails and change requests were outstanding. The migration and launch were completed before the deadline.

No, not that I saw.

Shopify Plus Migration for Wholesaler

“All of our metrics have improved across the board.”

Feb. 2019

Pivofy migrated an e-commerce website to Shopify Plus. The team updated the pricing model as well as discount implementation and order processing. Post-launch, they provide quality checks.

California
Sam P.
E-Commerce Manager, Wedding & Events Wholesaler

Pivofy delivered a functional website on time and for a reasonable price. The team's efficient implementation of enhanced functionalities created value. Sales increased and the platform received positive feedback from internal and external stakeholders.

I'm an e-commerce manager at a wedding and events wholesaler.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pivofy?

Our website's  IT issues related to site speed, surge, and security were costing us sales. We decided to switch to Shopify Plus, but we needed a partner to migrate the data our data to the new platform.

Pivofy migrated our data inventory, products, and images to the Shopify Plus platform. The team updated the pricing model for volume discounts and updated the search and customer review features. They also assisted with optimizing our average order value (AOV) and conversion rates.

The team now does post-launch quality control checks. We continue to e-mail back and forth about minor issues and content updates.

We worked with Denis (CEO, Pivofy) and about four teammates.

How did you come to work with Pivofy?

We discovered Pivofy on the Shopify Plus partner site and contacted them from there. We evaluated about four other companies, but Pivofy's professionalism and reasonable prices distinguished the team from others. Other agencies would have charged us three to four times more for the same scope. Ultimately, we hired Pivofy because they could accommodate our expedited timeline.

We started working with them in February 2019.

Sales and the average order value increased immediately. Customer feedback has also improved. Slow inventory items started to move again because consumers could find them. All of our metrics have improved across the board.

Internally, our team is happier with the cleaner backend and new features for managing arrivals, clearance items, order processing, and pricing. Easy adjustments for discounts, promotions, and selling points added value to our platform.

How did Pivofy perform from a project management standpoint?

The team was efficient and communicated effectively via phone, email, and video chat.

The 18-day migration was one of the fastest we've done. The results exceeded our expectations. We will definitely reengage Pivofy.

During the early stages, the team recommended apps I was not familiar with, which made me feel uneasy. I trusted them, but they could have achieved a better selling point if they explained the apps better.

If a company is looking to migrate from other platforms to Shopify Plus quickly and efficiently and within a reasonable budget, I would highly recommend Pivofy.

Overall Score They worked quickly and met our deadlines. The results speak for themselves. We’re up and running, better than ever.
    Scheduling was on point.
    We were happy with the price given the results.

E-Commerce Website Development for Beverage Brand

"I feel incredibly lucky to have found Pivofy because they've been such a great fit."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Pivofy used Shopify Plus to create an e-commerce website with a sturdy backend capable of handling B2B and B2C workflows as well as an on-brand aesthetic for the frontend.

Ty Boshyan
President, Seasons Sparkling

While the website isn’t yet launched, the collaboration has been positively impacted by their CEO’s direct involvement. His availability and knowledge have kept everything on track, which makes Pivofy feel like part of the team rather than a one-off vendor.

I’m the co-founder and president of Seasons Sparkling. It's a beverage brand based in Chicago. We produce sparkling waters made with organic botanicals. We also collaborate with contemporary artists on packaging and programming, so the aesthetics of the frontend of our website are as important to us as the robustness of the backend.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pivofy?

We hired them to build out our e-commerce website on the Shopify Plus platform. We’re a content-rich brand and it was important for us that both the look and feel of the site conveyed our brand identity.

We wanted to build a flexible yet robust backend on Shopify Plus that could accommodate both B2C and B2B flow in a comprehensive way, integrating with inventory management and accounting systems.

We found Pivofy on Shopify's marketplace for vendors. They were a preferred vendor here in Chicago, so they were one of several phone calls we made looking for a developer.

They implemented a complete e-commerce solution using Shopify Plus.

I interact with Denis (CEO, Pivofy), who then managed the entire process. He collaborated closely with our internal teammates.

The website is 90% completed on Pivofy's end. We’re just getting the final pieces of content we need to populate the site.

I had multiple in-person meetings with Denis to go over the scope of the project and all the elements we wanted to cover. He provided a very comprehensive proposal, outlining detailed tasks to be executed, the sequence and timing, and what was needed on our end and when.

The fact that Denis gives this project so much of his personal attention and brainpower is astounding. I truly feel like he's a part of our team. He is very accessible, knowledgeable, and direct. It's almost as if this is the only project he's working on when I know for a fact that Pivofy is so busy that they are looking to add people and move to a bigger space.

I can't really think of anything to say here. I feel incredibly lucky to have found Pivofy because they've been such a great fit for us in so many ways.

Denis gave us an incredibly favorable treatment when it came to the invoice. We'd easily have to pay double to get the same scope and quality.