• My Tools

SEO Specialist

I am Pietro Rogondino, an SEO Specialist based in Bari, Italy. My journey in the digital landscape has led me to specialize in optimizing website visibility, ensuring that businesses stand out on search engine results pages. My expertise lies in conducting comprehensive keyword research, crafting effective content strategies, and utilizing the latest SEO tools and techniques. I pride myself on my ability to analyze market trends and tailor strategies to keep my clients ahead in the highly competitive online arena. My passion for digital marketing is matched by my deep understanding of search engine algorithms, making me a sought-after consultant in the Italian market. I approach my work with a blend of analytical and creative thinking, enabling me to optimize websites in a way that not only boosts traffic but also improves user engagement and conversion rates. My commitment to my craft and to achieving success for my clients has established me as a leading SEO Specialist here in Bari.

• $1,000+
  • $100 - $149 / hr
  • Freelancer
  • Founded 2018

No data have been added yet...

Locations (1)

Highly Rated Similar Providers

Have you worked with Pietro Rogondino?

Share your experience working with Pietro Rogondino on a past project by leaving a review for buyers around the world

Submit a Review

Contact Pietro Rogondino

If you’re not seeing exactly what you need here, send this company a custom message. You can talk about your project needs, price, and timeline to get started on your project.

Something went wrong. Please try again.