Brand Believers & Digital Dreamers

Gold

OUR SERVICES

Digital Marketing Strategy, Paid Search on Google/Yahoo/Bing, Social Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), Retargeting Marketing, Ad Creative (text, image, motion, video), Websites (Design, Testing and Development, Web Analytics and Conversion Tracking

OUR PHILOSOPHY

We take an analytics-based approach to digital execution and are known for producing relevant brand experiences while also delivering the evidence to back up our successes. Our results-proven mix of cross-channel marketing, audience-centric creative, and data-backed strategies focused on engagement will present new opportunities well beyond the traditional days of impressions-driven programmatic and mass media buys.

HOW WE WORK

Most firms are virtual factories, where managers juggle dozens of accounts every day. This is a lose-lose situation. You're not happy in the end, and we don't have a relationship we're proud to stand by.

Each strategist is assigned a small handful of our account load, becoming an expert in every aspect of your business, and market movements. The work we do is labor-intensive, communication-intensive, and incredibly dynamic. Overloading our teams would make success impossible.

Preserving this service model requires us to be pragmatic in choosing client partners. We will objectively analyze your business, goals, and budget well before we negotiate terms. If we determine we can’t bring value to your or our methodology isn’t a good fit, we'll be honest. Consequently, should you choose us as your digital partner, you can be confident in our ability to deliver the results we promise.

Washington, DC
  • 641 S St NW
    Washington, DC 20001
  • 175 Varick St
    New York, NY 10014

Chegg, Yale Medicine, Zappos, CallTrackingMetrics, University of Maryland, Volkswagen, Foremost Medical Equipment, National Education Association, Urban Libraries Council, National Marine Sanctuary Foundation, Arcus Foundation, American Security Project, and many more.

Digital Marketing for Media Company

"I'm not afraid to have PBJ Marketing talk to or meet with my clients directly."

PBJ Marketing acts as a digital marketing partner for a marketing firm. The agency provides web development, content creation, and social media marketing services.

New York City Metro Area
Wayne Lee
President, Wayne's World Media Group, LLC

PBJ Marketing is an outstanding resource, consistently delivering quality work and contributing to campaigns that increase traffic and visibility. The agency earned praise for their responsive communication, flexible management structure, and ability to integrate with clients and other vendors.

My organization is a marketing communications agency based in New York. We work with countries that want to market to North Americans for advertising and travel.

I am the President of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with PBJ Marketing?

I partner with PBJ Marketing on a regular basis whenever I need any type of digital marketing. I originally used them for website creation and content and social media marketing.

PBJ has built websites, microsites, newsletters, and e-books for a handful of my clients. They also assist us with optimizing those sites and maintaining the databases. We also use them to help us with advertising and social media marketing for our clients.

How did you come to work with PBJ Marketing?

One of my clients met them and referred them to me. We were looking to launch a new website at that point, so the timing was good. I called them in to meet and from there I decided to bring them on board.

The cost of our projects fluctuates between $10,000 and $25,000, but I anticipate we might have some this year that will hit $50,000.

Our relationship is ongoing. We currently have five projects in the pipeline.

I don't have hard numbers for any of my projects, but I can judge by how successful the campaigns have been. We have worked on projects for restaurants before and those have all been very successful at increasing customer traffic and business. Many of our other projects are to help promote travel and tourism to countries such as Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic. We typically measure success by how much visibility we get to our sites and content, and every project has been successful in that way.

How did PBJ Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

PBJ Marketing is very good at determining what resources are needed for each project, which is probably why we work so well together. They have a great sense of which people we need and what other support or connections we should leverage. They can scale their work very easily, which makes them a very valuable partner.

What distinguishes PBJ Marketing from other providers?

They are very easy to work with, and they will hop on a phone call with you and a client in a heartbeat. They are very open when a client asks them about a particular campaign, and they are always polite. I'm not afraid to have PBJ Marketing talk to or meet with my clients directly.

Is there anything PBJ Marketing could have improved or done differently?

I know that they are growing, which is a good thing, but it might be good for them to take a step back before they grow too fast.

Digital Marketing for International Relations Company

"I've worked with many digital marketing and PR companies and PBJ Marketing is the best."

PBJ Marketing provided web development services for a public policy firm. The agency also put together a digital marketing strategy and contributed to existing SEO efforts.

Washington, DC
Paul Hamill
President, Logan International Relations

PBJ Marketing's dedicated work helped the firm achieve their long-term marketing goals. As a result of the agency’s contributions, the firm's online presence was strengthened and online traffic significantly increased. The agency impressed with their marketing knowledge and strategic attitude.

My organization is Logan International Relations, a public policy and public affairs company for international clients in the United States and the European Union.

I am the President.

What business challenge were you trying to address with PBJ Marketing?

I was working on a project for one of my clients and needed help putting together a website and digital marketing strategy.

PBJ Marketing put together a digital marketing strategy and developed a very well-designed website for us. They also did some SEO [search engine optimization] and published a LinkedIn and Wikipedia page for my client.

How did you come to work with PBJ Marketing?

I had worked with PBJ in my previous job as COO of the American Security Project. They had redesign their digital platform, which was incredibly complex because it involved migrating millions of web pages onto a new platform. After seeing their success with that, I wanted to work with them again.

My last contract with them was around $50,000.

The majority of the project has been completed, but the digital strategy component is ongoing.

Since this is a brand new site, there is nothing to compare it to, but it's been very well received. The site is connected to Facebook and LinkedIn, which has been tremendously helpful and has driven a lot of traffic.

How did PBJ Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I gave them the scope of work, and they created a timeline from that. Everything worked out, and they exceeded expectations.

What distinguishes PBJ Marketing from other providers?

I think this is twofold. PBJ really brings a personal relationship to the project, I didn't feel like just one of their clients. Secondly, they actually understood the strategic aim of the project – policy-wise. They put in the effort of familiarizing themselves with the situation and got what we were trying to do.

Is there anything PBJ Marketing could have improved or done differently?

No. Not from my point of view.

Overall Score It has just been fantastic. I've worked with many digital marketing and PR companies and PBJ Marketing is the best I've worked with. That's why I continue working with them.
    They met all the deadlines.
    We put the bid out to several agencies, and PBJ came in at the best value for money.
    Their work is very high quality and on time.
    I refer them all the time.

Website Redesign for Event Planning Company

"PBJ really took the time to learn how our clients actually search for us."

In order to make an event planning website more visually engaging and user-friendly,  PBJ Marketing provided Web development, content creation, and SEO services.

New York City Metro Area
Carvie Gillikin
Co-Owner, Fourth Wall Events

PBJ Marketing's high-quality work and reliable deliveries contributed to increases in web traffic, user engagement, and referrals. The agency earned recognition for their excellent communication, detailed reporting, and ability to balance strong SEO qualities with a fluid user experience.

We are a global meeting and events design, production, and management company. We work with companies across all sectors to do their sales kickoffs, product launches, road shows, and so on.

I'm the Vice President and co-owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with PBJ Marketing?

We needed to update our website to make it more relevant and appealing to the customer. We had redone our website with another company last year, but we needed to make it more visually engaging and user-friendly. We also wanted some SEO [search engine optimization] and other optimization services.

PBJ constructed a roadmap of our existing website and identified opportunities to improve the look and usability. They saw where most users were dropping off and gave us suggestions on how to make the site more corporate-friendly. They were very collaborative in their work. We gave feedback to their suggestions, and they would incorporate our thoughts into their next round of revisions.

They also took on all of the SEO work, ad work, and target marketing. We were the first company of our kind that they had worked with, so they took a lot of time researching and learning about the industry. They now write all of our blogs as well.

How did you come to work with PBJ Marketing?

I actually met them at a networking event and spoke with them several times. I liked their enthusiasm and their ideas. They stayed in touch and kept me updated about trends in the industry. It was a great way to see how detailed and focused they are.

We pay them less than $10,000 on a monthly basis.

We have them on a retainer. We use them for support purposes, including website updates, blog posts, AdWords purchases, and marketing campaign management. They monitor and report on a monthly basis all the traffic on the site and where it came from.

I have the report from last July [2015] in front of me. Compared to the previous months, we saw a 17 percent increase in total website sessions, a 23 percent increase in users, a 7 percent increase in page views, and a 6 percent increase in new sessions. From new users, we saw a 423 percent increase in referrals.

How did PBJ Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They are great – very communicative. They don't use a customary project management tool for updates. They actually pick up the phone and call. They send a monthly report around the 10th of the following month for the previous month and then they schedule a call to review the contents of the report.

What distinguishes PBJ Marketing from other providers?

PBJ understands that SEO is very important, but they also understand that the user experience matters just as much. Other companies I've worked with in the past were solely focused on SEO and disregarded the usability component. PBJ really took the time to learn how our clients actually search for us, and what they are looking for. They are a happy medium between design and SEO.

Is there anything PBJ Marketing could have improved or done differently?

At this point, I don't have any constructive criticism. I believe in constructive criticism, but I don't have anything to say about PBJ.

Overall Score .