A leading IT solution and support provider

At PAV i.t. we have been delivering IT services and solutions to businesses of all sizes across the UK since 1988 - optimising their IT infrastructures to boost productivity and freeing up time to enable them to focus on their business. We pride ourselves on delivering a flexible, friendly approach and will take the time to listen and understand our clients’ requirements and challenges.

We provide three key IT services: pavASSURE - a flexible, modular IT support and monitoring service pavCLOUD – scalable and secure UK-based Cloud services pavTRANSFORM – IT project delivery and technical resources Website: www.pav.co.uk

1988
Leeds, United Kingdom
  • Mending Rooms, Sunnybank Mills, Farsley
    Leeds, WYK LS285UJ
  • Maple House, 192-198 London Road
    Burgess Hill, SXW RH15 9RD

Stevensdrake solicitors, XYZ, La Redoute, MDA College, Kew Electrical, Woodroyd Nursery, Quadrant Systems, Fensham Howes, S&SA Architects, Ring Automotive

Application Packaging Services Image

Application Packaging Services

PAV’s Application Packaging service enables effective packaging of both desktop and server applications for typical Microsoft Windows based systems.

Our Application Practice team help customers on every step of their journey. Whether they require ad-hoc work packages or full project work, management and documentation.

Make your software do more for your

business

SHAPE  \* MERGEFORMAT PAV's application packaging service enables businesses to deploy commercial or in-house software applications to include additional parameters, rolled-in software patches/services packages or other software dependencies needed by the application but not present on the target business machines.

A typical business environment can contain 1000's of software applications
Your applications have different uses, varying levels of complexity, licensing and business usage. The amount of time needed to support, patch and configure these applications across an organisation's network estate can drain business resources as it grows. Reducing the operational overhead of this, minimising software license cost, maximising existing software investment and controlling the proliferation of the software estate are all concerns of today’s businesses.

We help deliver time and cost savings
PAV's application packaging & virtualisation services help solve these issues by streamlining and configuring a business's expansive software estate into a managed, documented portfolio of deployable packages.
We have the skills and in-house tools to package or virtualise an organisations software, enabling the business to benefit from reduced management and operational costs as well seeing increases in potential system performance.

Benefits of application packaging

Organisations can realise many benefits from re-organising and packaging applications such as:
• Reduced software management costs
• Increase system performance
• Reduce operational management overhead
• Increase user productivity
• Reduce time of management

Backup & DR Services Image

Backup & DR Services

Your Critical Business Data Covered
Our complete data protection platform provides market leading Backup (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) services, enabling customers to protect, store and recover data and servers on-demand no matter where they reside or where they need recovering to.
A highly configurable solution where customers can select BaaS only, DRaaS only or both services, with the widest support available
for source and target platforms. We deliver granular data recovery and rapid fail-over within our completely managed service.   Your Choice of Cloud Source & Target
Whether customers have physical or virtual systems, applications or network-based appliances on their own premises, spread across multiple physical locations, or hosted in different private and public cloud platforms, we can protect all their data, using a single solution.   Public Cloud Support Made Simple
Our services integrate seamlessly with Cloud platforms including AWS and Azure, allowing customers to recover data or entire systems and resources rapidly, in the event of a disaster. As part of our engagement model, we will design, configure and deploy our service to meet specific customer requirements, helping to reduce their implementation overhead. This includes creation and testing of a run book to ensure a consistent outcome in the event of a disaster.   Managed Service
Monitoring and managing backup and disaster recovery can be a drain on customer IT resource and costly to the business when maintaining different solutions, staff training and accreditations. Our data protection service is managed, monitored and supported 24/7, helping to reduce the burden on our customers and giving businesses the peace of mind that expert help is on-hand from our fully trained professionals, when it’s needed the most. As well as proactively monitoring and managing the service, we are also there to recover data or power on customer servers in their chosen target in the event of a disaster.
UK Cloud Services Image

UK Cloud Services

Cloud Services offer businesses access to a range of on premise and hosted IT platforms providing the ideal operating infrastructure.

With a flexible and modular portfolio of options your business can choose the right fit and best platforms for your applications.

On Premise
Using reliable technology from our trusted partners we help you to build the right on premise platform ensuring that maximum performance
and availability is provided in a controlled and secure environment.   Hybrid
When embarking on your journey in to the cloud HYBRID combines the best of both worlds between your existing operations and future objectives. We use our expertise to smoothly integrate your on premise systems with our private or public cloud hosting to ensure that the right levels of performance are matched seamlessly with scale and value.   Private Cloud
Located in one of our trusted and secure UK data centres, PRIVATE CLOUD offers your business a reliable complete cloud hosting solution that you can be fully confident in. PRIVATE CLOUD's individual platform offers all the flexibility required to meet the ever changing demands of your business.   Public Cloud
When your business needs a cost effective solution and doesn't want to compromise on scale, flexibility or quality, PUBLIC CLOUD provides the ideal cloud hosting solution for all your business's systems and applications without the hassle of time consuming management requirements or large overheads. We work with a number of reliable and trusted partners so you can be assured that we will find the perfect fit for your network.
Project Delivery Image

Project Delivery

IT projects require careful planning, communication and the right resources to avoid significant overheads..

Project Delivery structured approach, combined with the expertise of our skilled team, ensure that your IT project meets your specific requirements and is delivered successfully on time and within budget.

Discover
Before any project is implemented it is essential to fully understand your specific

requirements and desired outcomes. The DISCOVER phase allows our technical team to work closely with you so that we can explore your operations and analyse existing performance, usage and capacity to acquire the valuable detail and insight we need to provide you with a solid foundation for making sound business decisions. Design
The DESIGN phase will provide the context and detail required to establish a definitive idea of how the project may be delivered and how much it will cost. Within DESIGN we build on the significant work achieved during the DISCOVER phase and provide the structure and plans required to successfully implement change.

Deploy
DEPLOY provides your business with the technical skill and expertise required for successful project completion. Our joined up approach means our technical team will work closely with you, and any required third parties, to ensure that the project and test plan we agreed during the DISCOVER and DESIGN phases is carried out smoothly. Review
Following the DEPLOY stage our REVIEW phase will assess the overall success of TRANSFORM's project delivery. This ensures that your business proactively learns from the change initiatives whilst providing a platform on which to explore delivery improvement opportunities for the future.
IT support & monitoring services Image

IT support & monitoring services

IT Support & Monitoring is a flexible, modular IT support service that can be tailored to suit all businesses.

Resolve
RESOLVE services provide your business with a reactive support function that provides centralised IT Service desk practice, deep technical support, third party management and onsite technical assistance as and when your business needs it.

Monitor
MONITOR provides greater insight,

business alignment and control over events that occur within your business IT systems infrastructure. Our MONITOR offering is driven to provide proactive service support in the day-to-day operation of your IT services. By monitoring and analysing your business IT system around the clock we can deliver valuable insight, predicting your particular risk landscape and allowing us to proactively protect your business and minimise down time.

Operate
OPERATE provides continuity of technical skill for both planned and unplanned events. Acting as an extension of your IT team, and providing additional help when you need it, we carry out essential routine tasks and provide onsite and remote continuity of your business IT functions including proactive patch version management and adds, moves and changes so you can focus on time to improve.
The smooth running of the IT service operation is critical to the function of your business, and PAV have designed these services to provide experienced technical resource support and assistance based on your business requirements. OPERATE services extend from on-demand technical assistance (as and when needed), through to full empowerment of systems administration. To complement this, the OPERATE service can also provide proactive patch and update management.

Managed IT Services for Occupational Health Service

"They have a very clear implementation plan and it inspires confidence."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

An occupational health company hired PAV I.T. to provide IT support, specifically with information security. The team monitors the network and equipment and takes other consistent measures to ensure security.

11- 50 Employees

Brighouse, United Kingdom
Amanda Dowson
Managing Director, Peritus Health

Always keeping the project goals in mind, PAV I.T. has proven to be an effective, thoughtful partner. The team has satisfied all the security expectations put forth at the start of the engagement, and they've done so quickly, competently, and skillfully.

I’m the managing director at Peritus Health Management, an integrated occupational health and occupational hygiene company. We provide B2B support by looking after people’s health at work. We support businesses in managing their compliance obligation from managing sickness absence or undertaking health surveillance or noise managing those types of things.

What challenge were you trying to address with PAV I.T. Services?

We were looking for an IT company to support us with information security. We also needed help in making sure the infrastructure behind the services that we do, how we store documents, and how all the hardware and software work together to do the job properly.

PAV I.T. provides us with guidance on how to set up our security systems. They make sure the antivirus software is functioning correctly to protect us against opportunist attackers. They also installed multi-factor authentication, and provide ongoing maintenance of our end user devices to make sure they’re safe and secure.

Additionally, the team monitors network controls and IT equipment. PAV I.T. makes sure we have the appropriate backups in place and archiving facilities, and they help us with buying of new equipment.

We’re about to move into new premises in October. They’ll be helping us with putting in all of the networking cables, etc. They do all the infrastructure arrangements.

We have an account manager, as well as a technical person we can go to if we have questions or a problem. There’s another team member who does the main implementation of strategic initiatives, and a help desk staff.

How did you come to work with PAV I.T. Services?

They were referred to us by our previous IT provider. They listened to our problems, and I felt they would be a good fit. I bought into their philosophy, so I decided to partner with them.

We started working together in February 2020 and the work is ongoing.

When I first set up an interview with PAV I.T., I had a set of KPIs and my expectations. Once they got the scope in place, they were very effective and personable in working with me to make sure I’m comfortable and my goals are being met.

They’ve addressed all the KPIs that I wanted them to address. They do what they’re asked to do quite quickly. They coordinate everything well. I jump from one subject to the next when I’m explaining things and they don’t have any issues spending time with me.

How did PAV I.T. Services perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been onsite through some various bits and pieces that were needed. The majority of the work has been done over Microsoft Teams and is remote based. It’s worked well. We also communicate via telephone. There’s a ticketing system in place for breaks, fixes, and repairs. The project manager is the main person we go to.

Their level of organization and competence from onboarding through to the current services they’re providing is impressive. They’re slick, and they always seem to be on top of things. They have a very clear implementation plan and it inspires confidence.

No, I’m happy with the services they provide. I’m delighted with the level of communication.

Go for it. They’re a competent company who delivers what they promise in a timely and efficient way. They’re highly reliable.

IT Support & Backup Solution for Online Retailer

“They’re knowledgeable, reliable, competitively-priced, and good to work with.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

PAV I.T. Services provides managed IT services for an online fashion retailer. Their team handles hardware renewals and technical support. They also maintain roles as a backup reseller and firewall watchguard.

Head of IT & Facilites, Online Fashion Retailer

The partner is happy with the engagement, describing it as a great working relationship. The PAV I.T. Services team is flexible and easy to work with. They have a high-level of expertise in their field and offer competitive prices. Thoroughness is a hallmark of their work.

I’m the head of IT and facilities at an online fashion retailer. It’s a French group, and I work for a UK subsidiary.

What challenge were you trying to address with PAV I.T. Services?

We brought them on for IT managed services and consulting as well as cybersecurity.

The first project was for offsite backups. We had a backup product that had started off as a trial. When it ended, there was a threefold increase in price. That coincided with a change to our operational circumstances where we previously had been doing site-to-site replication using two of our sites.

One of the sites was transferred to third-party ownership, and the application was no longer viable. PAV I.T. Services’ sister company provided us with an offsite backup solution using a different type of solution.

We got in touch with PAV I.T. Services through the sister company because they merged. They watch our firewalls as well as offer general advice, hints, and tips. Their team also handles our HP hardware renewals and reseller roles for backup.

We’re about to start a support arrangement with them in August. Within my team, I have one person who looks after all the network and infrastructure. When he’s gone, I have a gap so PAV I.T. Services is going to support me in that way. They’ll cover the holiday and sick leave time for my internal network person.

I’ve worked with a couple of people throughout the engagement. Currently, I’m working with two individuals including an account manager and a person handling the renewals.

How did you come to work with PAV I.T. Services?

It was through the backup work. We got in touch with a local company that got us connected with the sister company I mentioned before. About a year or so ago they merged with PAV I.T. Services. It was through that relationship that I got to know PAV I.T. Services as they are today.

We’ve invested about £30,000 (approximately $38,000 USD).

Our ongoing partnership with PAV I.T. Services started in March 2019.

We have a great working relationship. PAV I.T. Services is very thorough and they possess high-level expertise in their field. Not to mention, the price they offer is highly competitive. They’ve been flexible in providing a bespoke offering for our particular situation.

How did PAV I.T. Services perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has been great. I’m happy with the relationship. They’re easy to work with and know their stuff.

Their team members are very down to earth. I appreciate that they don’t overdo it with sales talk; they’re not pushy at all.

I’m not sure where everyone is located due to the merger. That’s not a big deal though. I’ve been very happy with them.

Go for it. They’re knowledgeable, reliable, competitively-priced, and good to work with.

They’ve been reasonably priced for the most part, but there have been times when they were high.