We create handcrafted animated explainer videos

Silver

We’re a team of creative people who are passionate about thinking, designing and making ideas come to life! Since starting off in 2016 we’ve worked for companies like Universal ID, Miami Air or Photobox Group.

Typically we start from scratch. We do creative development for our videos. This means that apart of visual aspects of vidoes, we also write scripts and scenarios, record voice overs and do sound deisgn to all of our productions.

Sarasota, FL

Nimbly Insights

Photobox Group LTD

Universal ID

Mobile App Explainer Video by Pat Animation

An explainer video we produced for a mobile app rating platform called VyB.

Iconographic Animated Explainer Video - Photobox

Iconographic Animated Explainer Video we produced for Photobox Group.

Animated Social Media Teaser Video - Nimbly

Animated Video produced for Miami Air International explaining what makes them the world's premier charter airline.

Miami Air International - 5 star Incentive Flights Animated Video

Animated video promoting Miami Air's 5 star incentive flights.

Short social media video ad for Nimbly

This was a part of multi video social media campaign. We created a total of four and they were being gradually released in social media.

60s Miami Air International Company Overview

A part of series of videos we made for Miami Air International.

Animation Video for Fitness Marketplace

"Pat Animation Studio brought my goals to life."

Feb. - Mar. 2019

Pat Animation Studio crafted two animated videos as a marketing tool for a digital fitness marketplace. One video detailed the business to gym and facility owners. The engagement lasted a month.

Joanna Stahl
Founder & CEO, Go2Practice

Engagement and views on LinkedIn increase due to Pat Animation Studio’s high-quality work. Their professional team is responsive and personable. They’re comfortable with feedback and dedicated to pleasing their clients. Their accommodating approach supplemented their professional management style.

I’m the CEO & founder of Go2Practice, a fitness startup. It’s a digital directory of every gym across the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pat Animation Studio?

We hired Pat Animation Studio to create videos that introduced our early-stage startup to both sides of the marketplace: businesses and consumers.

Pat Animation Studio created two videos for us to use as marketing tools. For the B2B side, their team created an animated video to describe the business aspect of the startup to gym and facility owners. The video for consumers was a different product, but both videos were packaged together.

Pat (Founder & Lead Producer, Pat Animation Studio) was my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Pat Animation Studio?

I found them on LinkedIn. Pat seemed sincere, and I was impressed with our talk. I also saw examples of his work on YouTube.

We worked with Pat Animation Studio between February and March 2019.

Our LinkedIn engagement and views are substantial. I’ve received more views on LinkedIn due to the videos than anything I’ve posted. It was a step-by-step process. I’ve never worked on an animated video before. Pat Animation Studio was organized, providing me with an outline of everything. Their team was receptive to feedback. If I didn’t like a voiceover or graphic, they changed it instantaneously. Pat Animation Studio brought my goals to life. With this being the first animation project that I’ve done, it was nice working with them.

How did Pat Animation Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

Pat Animation Studio was professional and responsive. We mainly correspond through email and Google Docs. If we have a ton of questions, we can hop on the phone.

I’ve been approached by various companies that specialize in animated videos, but from an initial perspective, Pat Animation Studio was inviting and friendly. I took a risk, and it paid off. Their team was willing to play around with pricing. I wasn’t comfortable with paying too much upfront without knowing the result, but they broke it down to ease that fear. I ended up not doing that, but it was great to see that they were flexible.

There was a creative brief that wasn’t as functional as it could’ve been. It also took me a while to do. It wasn’t valuable to the project.

If customers come in with a vision or find one along the way, put it in an initial brief. For example, I wanted the idea of optimism and motivation for working out to be evident within the videos. I showed them examples I found online, which helped. If I had that frame of reference earlier on, it would’ve benefitted everyone.

Overall Score I like them a lot.

Product Introduction Video for Automation Firm

"The video’s quality was exactly what we were looking for."

Feb. 2019

Pat Animation Studio created an introduction video for a product. They created a storyboard and a voiceover.

Tallinn, Estonia
Product Manager, Automation Strategy Firm

The team delivered the video ahead of a tight deadline with time remaining for edits. Their quick response time and feedback process ensured the delivery of a satisfactory product. Positive internal feedback focused on quality.

I’m a product manager for a firm that seeks to solve industry-wide challenges by reducing labor in production processes and by automating factories using big data and machine learning.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pat Animation Studio?

We needed an introduction video for one of our products.

We wanted a high-quality video delivered on a very strict timeline.

We spoke to and got quotes from more than 10 companies. Pat Animation Studio surprised us with a fast response, quick solutions, and a competitive price range.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

They worked from a video storyboard and created a voiceover.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We held daily calls to set up and confirm every detail of the storyboard and voiceover. We also communicated through email and shared document management.

They finished the video in time and we had time left over for improvements. The video’s quality was exactly what we were looking for.

We felt very comfortable working with them. Because of the limited timeline, we needed a fast feedback cycle, which worked exactly as planned. We had control over every step of the process and had really good communication with them.

We were impressed by the quality they delivered on such a limited timeline.

No, we’re completely satisfied.

Animated Product Walkthrough for E-Learning Platform

“I was impressed with their professionalism, skill level, cost, and speed of delivery.”

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Pat Animation Studio created an animated product explainer video to support fundraising efforts. The team was involved in all parts of the project, including scripting, storyboarding, production, and voice.

Austin, Texas
Sami Halabi
CEO & Founder, Univoice Corporation

The final video fulfilled all requirements, walking users through the product’s features and functions while also being emotive. Pat Animation Studio’s team boasted a diverse skill set and was receptive to feedback. Their quick turnaround and professional approach made them easy to work with.

I’m the CEO and founder of Univoice Corporation. Our company has about four full-time employees and seven contracted workers at any given moment.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pat Animation Studio?

We were in dire need of an animated product walkthrough to help with fundraising and kickstart our digital demand generation efforts. The walkthrough needed to be engaging, concise, and effective.

We wanted to create a video that would clearly explain the product's features and functions while also captivating the user's attention and producing an emotional reaction. Our overall goals were to secure more funds and higher advertising click rates.

Initially, we did a Google search for animated video production companies before thoroughly evaluating the top three options. We decided to move forward with Pat Animation Studio’s team because they had a strong track record for success, and the CEO demonstrated a high degree of professionalism during our introductory call.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The scope of the work included overall video layout, scripting assistance, storyboarding, sketching, animation, production, and voiceover. My role was consultative on the scripting and storyboarding elements, but they were responsible for all of the above items.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Pat (Founder & Lead Producer, Pat Animation Studio) led a team that was specialized across various functions, including scripting, illustration, animation, production, and video editing. The team worked well with me on several rounds of feedback.

Visually and functionally, the video exceeded expectations. It produced the desired reaction while clearly relaying the product's features and functions.

They performed very well from a project management standpoint. We used Google Drive and WhatsApp to collaborate.

None that I can think of.

Animated Video for New Lottery Game

“Everything was top notch, from the initial consultation to the finished project.”

Aug. 2018 - Sept. 2018

Pat Animation Studio created animations for an explainer video to promote the launch of a new lottery scratch-off card type game. They collaborated closely on the audio and storyboards and integrated feedback.

Cape Town, South Africa
Alan Weinrib
CEO, Web Gaming Consultants

Pat Animation Studio produced excellent work that secured customer satisfaction. Thoughtful explanations and thorough guidance facilitated a smooth workflow through the project from end to end. The highly professional team made the whole process feel effortless.

I am the marketing manager of our company. We create letter-based lottery and scratch card games.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pat Animation Studio?

We hired Pat Animation Studio to create animations to introduce our games and show potential users how to play them.

We were launching a brand-new game and wanted to show players and potential clients how simple it was to play through an easy-to-watch animated video.

After talking with a few different vendors, we chose Pat Animation Studio. They understood our vision perfectly and knew what we wanted to achieve with the animations.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Our process involved building an individual animation for each of our games. We discussed how each game worked together. Pat Animation developed a storyboard for us to approve. Then, they recorded the audio for the animations and sent it to us so we could make changes. By the end of the process, we had the animations exactly how we wanted them.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We used phone and email for all our communication, which worked perfectly.

It is too early to answer yet. Overall, we are extremely happy with the work Pat Animation Studio has done.

Pat Animation Studio was very professional and easy to work with. They kept in touch with us and explained how everything worked step by step.

Everything was top notch from the initial consultation to the finished project. I’d never been involved with building an animation before, and Pat Animation Studio kept the entire process painless.

There are none that I can think of. I am very happy with everything and would use their services again in the future. I would have no problem recommending Pat Animation Studio.

Animated Video for Stolen Vehicle Recovery Company

“Pat Animation created incredibly compelling videos of a relatively boring product.”

Mar. - July 2018

Pat Animation created two animated explainer videos, collaborating on creative elements such as storyboarding. They also incorporated special effects and additional edits as requested.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Managing Director, CanTrack Global

The videos that Pat Animation created have received a ton of views and positive feedback both externally and internally. The quality of their work has helped effectively communicate the company's message to clients. Additionally, working with their team was easy and enjoyable from start to finish.

I'm the managing director of CanTrack Global, a specialized provider of battery powered and wired tracking devices mostly used in the commercial vehicle and construction sectors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pat Animation Studio?

We wanted to find an engaging way of explaining what we do to our clients, so we were looking for a vendor that could help us create educational animated videos to make our services clear and interesting.

Pat Animation created two animated videos. After going through a creative brief with their team for the first project, they overlayed animation onto some footage to bring it to life. In the second project, we had a video that we weren't completely happy with the production quality of, so Pat Animation's team added special effects to make it more compelling. In both instances, we collaborated with their team on storyboarding.

We only worked with one project manager, which was very beneficial because it helped keep everything organized and he got to know our creative process very quickly.

How did you come to work with Pat Animation Studio?

I posted something on LinkedIn and they were one of the companies that got back to us.

We invested about $3,000 for both projects.

We worked together from March to July 2013.

We haven't officially launched the videos yet, but our soft launch on social media has already received a lot of views and positive feedback. Pat Animation created incredibly compelling videos of a relatively boring product. The first video has received about 10,000 views on LinkedIn and another 10,000 on YouTube. Internally, we've been very impressed by the quality of their work as well. As a small business, their videos help give us a big company look and feel.

How did Pat Animation Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager I worked with provided continuous feedback throughout the engagement. They never made it seem that any of my many requests were unreasonable, so I don't think I could have received better customer service. Each project only took a couple weeks from start to finish; they worked on them continuously until they were done. After taking the time to get to know our process on the first project, the second project required fewer iterations, saving us on time and cost overall.

They understood our creative needs and were a pleasure to deal with. Their customer service was excellent, and we received high-quality deliverables at an affordable rate.

Be as clear as possible about how you want your final product to look and provide their team notes throughout the process. I provided feedback on each scene, giving them as much direction as possible, which helped them deliver a better product in the end.

Overall Score It was a great experience all around.
    Their turn around times always exceeded expectations.
    Compared to other vendors, they offer exceptionally competitive services.
    They delivered on spec and on time.
    I've referred them to multiple other parties.

Animated Videos for Charter Airline

“Pat Animation Studio is one of the best vendors we’ve had the opportunity to work with.”

May - June 2018

Pat Animation Studio produced four one-minute-long videos to promote a charter airline. Using the provided ideas, they drafted a script, created content, and edited the videos to be used in marketing campaigns.

Miami, Florida
Dan Polulak
Marketing Manager, Miami Air International

Pat Animation Studio received praise for their innovative, simple, and engaging content. They provided content to be used in future email and social media promotions. The teams responsive, flexible, and detailed approach to the project produced profitable results.

I am the marketing manager of Miami Air International, so I run our sales and marketing apartment. We operate a fleet of six Boeing 737-800 aircraft that cater to corporate groups, U.S. Military, civic groups, professional sports teams, and more.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pat Animation Studio?

I wanted video content to educate our prospective customers on the services we provide in a quick and comprehensible format. The videos needed to be short, but visually engaging.

Pat Animation Studio made four videos, each was between 45–60 seconds that focused on a specific piece of our business. The first video was a general overview of our company and our services, the second detailed our three unique branding points, the third was about our fleet of aircraft, and the fourth gave information specific to our corporate market.

We provided the team with the overall concept and a brief description of the points we wanted to cover in each video. Then, they put together an initial script and we sent it back and forth until we were both happy with it.

I only interacted with Pat, but he had a team consisting of a scriptwriter, designer, and someone to record and produce the content.

How did you come to work with Pat Animation Studio?

I found Pat on LinkedIn through a reference from another company that had used his company in the past. I chose to engage after seeing an example of the quality of his work. Also, the pricing was very competitive compared to our other options.

We worked together from May–June 2018.

We haven’t fully launched the new videos yet, but we included them in an email marketing campaign and received positive feedback. Clients praised the innovative and understandable content. Additionally, these videos give us the opportunity to improve our outreach efforts through not only email, but our website and social media accounts, and we expect to see an increase in the number of charter bookings we receive.

How did Pat Animation Studio perform from a project management standpoint?

Pat’s project management skills were excellent. He was responsive to messages and questions and went out of his way to propose alternate solutions to improve our project. The team had a flexible and quick work ethic and paid close attention to detail.

They were eager to completely satisfy our expectations.

Pat Animation Studio is one of the best vendors we’ve had the opportunity to work with. We are very pleased.

I recommend potential clients are very thorough in their briefings and project descriptions to give a clear idea of the goal of the video.

Marketing Video for Review Site

"They produced a phenomenal video."

Sept. 2018 – Jan. 2019

Pat Animation Studio created a 30-second marketing video for a mobile app. They created a written story, sketches, and pictures based on graphics assets and other specifications.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Adit Gupta
CEO, VyB Technologies, LLC.

The team’s artistic vision and open dialogue ensured the delivery of a highly satisfactory marketing video. Customers can expect a partner who communicates smoothly and is easy to work with.

I am the CEO of VyB, a verified review platform for common experiences. My position involves technical development, business innovation creation, and strategy creation. We also provide metrics to businesses and consumers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pat Animation Studio?

We were trying to create a video to explain our company’s mission and details in a concise presentation. After we saw a well-done online video by Pat Animation Studio, we had to reach out.

We wanted a 30-second video that would outline the project and catch viewers’ attention.

We contacted Pat Animation Studio online, and we called them on Skype to finalize the agreement.

We gave their team all the graphics assets to our mobile app so they could envision our video. They created a written story, then sketches, then detailed pictures, and then the final video.

Our primary contact was the principal, and he delegated the tasks to his team.

They produced a phenomenal video following two months of collaboration.

They were very quick to email our team and ask questions. We found them very courteous and a pleasure to work with.

We admired their creativity. They had complete freedom of artistic vision and they openly shared their ideas.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score They have been a pleasure to work with.
    They can be reached easily.
    The cost was very reasonable.
    Their work was very impressive.

Multiple Informational Videos for Marketing Agency

"For the pricing and speed, they delivered a great product."

Mar. - Apr. 2018

Pat Animation Studio produced a 60-second animated informational video and three 30-second teasers.

Daniel Wu
CEO, Nimbly

All four videos received many LinkedIn likes and shares, drawing attention to the company's website. Pat Animation Studio set up an efficient workflow and perfectly replicated the company's trademark style.

I am the CEO of Nimbly.

For what projects/services did your company hire Pat Animation Studio?

We hired them to produce animated videos.

We wanted to generate awareness of Nimbly and explain to prospective clients why we're different. We wanted to accomplish all this with our distinctive tone and style.

We saw examples of their work. Pat (Founder, Pat Animation Studio) had a quick, transparent communication style. He provided enough detail to make me feel confident about our next steps.

They developed a 60-second animated video that introduced Nimbly, along with three 30-second teaser videos.

I interfaced directly with Pat. He managed all their key team members on their end, including an illustrator, copywriter, voiceover artist, and editor.

The videos garnered a ton of likes, shares, and interest on LinkedIn. They are posted on our home page.

It was super fluid.

They pinpointed our tone and style. They created a video in our voice, which is a creatively difficult thing to do.

They could improve their animation of nuanced details, such as the mouth movements of a cheetah. It's hard. For the pricing and speed, they delivered a great product.

Silver