PHP, CRM, ERP, PWA, Ruby, mobile development

Greetings!

A dedicated team of professional web developers, one may say a responsible and capable bunch. We specialise in ERP/CRM development, E-commerce, web applications and PWA.

Our strength - efficient and secure code, 24-live contact with our clients via skype, phone and our own task managment app.

Our goals - to improve the business of our clients, to bring new possibilities to the users and to make exciting projects happen.

Our team consists of web designers, motion designers, front-end specialists, back-end specialists and full-stack specialists. We can both do project work and outstaff, depending on client prefference.

• Sholohova 11b
    Rostov-on-Don, ROS 344000
    Russia

Alkom Group Trust Group Rostov-Don handball team Natek Oil and Gas
Elite cosmetics online store E-commerce project Image

Elite cosmetics online store E-commerce project

We got a request to create an online store for Israel Dead Sea cosmetic products. This is the design and functionality that we provided.

By utilising the most important aspect of elite cosmetics - its packaging, estetical quality and list of active components - we have created a design-heavy online store which is now actively selling its producs to Russia and CIS countries.

Custom ERP system for transportation business Image

Custom ERP system for transportation business

Our client requested a sales and logistics web application to manage client requests, track proposals and organise transport ( trucks, trailers, utility vehicles) in an efficient manner.

The project took 6 month, but this new system was implemented and is actively used to score more clients, improve information exchange and minimize the possibility of error.

A booksharing service - MVP Image

A booksharing service - MVP

This project involved creating a modern, simplistic and intuitive design and layout for a MVP project in book sharing and selling market.

The project took 2 month, but the client was able to test his hypothesis and now is looking for an investor for scaling the business.

Logistics center ERP system Image

Logistics center ERP system

A client requested a fully integrated SaaS ERP solution for a storage and logistics business. This project includes wages calculation, storage plan for clients, video monitoring, sales,  inventory keeping and much more.

We had an amazing experience with this client and helped this business grow and are together now coming close to securing clients to install this SaaS solution at other storage businesses.

School ERP and payment system Image

School ERP and payment system

This project was something we did back in 2015 for a local private school. The task was to allow parents to monitor attendance ( + magnetic card access), report card results and pay for all the in-school services via a pre-pay algorithm.

This way the school used no money on premise and was able to provide a better service for the parents.

ERP for time management and development interactions Image

ERP for time management and development interactions

First thing we did once we decided to form a development studio was develop our own time and task tracking software. We had a number of goals in mind:

1) Improve team interactions

2) Establish clear responsibility for each area of the project

3) Allow clients to see progress and participate in feature development

4) Make workhours and payrolls transparent for us and our clients

We have

worked on the system, improving it over a long period of time. Recently we have applied a new design and a little of Angular magic, now it runs like a charm.

CRM Creation for Truck Service

"They've made our work really comfortable, so the result was perfect."

Dec. - Aug. 2019

PANDARIUM WEB produced a CRM.

Kristina Kan
Manager, Truck Service

Now, managers' workflows are streamlined and efficient. A client-oriented team, the vendor adhered to all deadlines and communicated consistently throughout the timeline.

Truck Service is a company, founded in 2009 in Rostov-on-Don, Russia. The company provides services for non-standard and oversized cargo delivery via its own park of trucks, trailers and special equipment. It operates all over Russia and CIS countries. I'm a manager of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire PANDARIUM WEB?

We hired Pandarium Web to make CRM system for the company. Pandarium created everything in this project from design to development and documentation.

Our managers has some problems with customer and task accounting. They confused many tasks and it brought a lot of inconvenience in our work. So we needed an instrument to solve this problem.

It was my task to find a company that would help us to solve the problem. I've found Pandarium Web using Google.

They created the CRM-system which has the functions of customer, transport, applications and tasks accounting. The manager can use it to control own tasks and work and see work of other managers of the team.

There were about five people in the team: managers, a web-designer, a web-developer and a programmer. I communicated with the managers that was controlling the whole process of making the service. The size of the team didn't change over time.

Our managers' work got easier and more comfortable. Now our managers always know which client relates to certain manager. And there is no confusion now.

We communicated using Skype and messengers. Also we had meeting if it was necessary. Their team is really highly qualified. They consider all our wishes and were always complied with the deadlines.

Both of product managers always kept in touch.They've made our work really comfortable, so the result was perfect. They've met all the expectations.

I think everyone has something to improve, but I have no ideas about them, because the team makes its work really great.

Their work is worth the price
    I have no complaints about the project

CRM Development for Engineering Company

"They did a very good job and we are satisfied with their work."

July 2019 - Ongoing

PANDARIUM WEB is developing a CRM for an engineering company. Their team of five designed the CRM to improve sales and documentation processes for the client.

Marketing Assistant, Natek

PANDARIUM WEB performed high-quality service. The CRM enabled the client to increase client retention and documentation. Stakeholders responded positively to the work. PANDARIUM WEB offered solid project management and effective deliverables.

I'm a marketing assistant at Natek, an engineering company that produces complex special vehicles in the oil and gas sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with PANDARIUM WEB?

We needed someone who could develop a new CRM for us.

They built us a CRM for us. The solution helps with sales and documentation.

There were five people from their team that worked on this project.

How did you come to work with PANDARIUM WEB?

We hired them to help us.

We spent between €25,000–€50,000 Euros (approximately $27,545–$55,090 USD).

We began working with them in July 2019, and the work is still ongoing.

They did a very good job and we're satisfied with their work. We lose fewer clients, requests, and documents due to the improved CRM. We've had very positive feedback.

How did PANDARIUM WEB perform from a project management standpoint?

They are a good company that helped us. I can only say kind words when discussing PANDARIUM WEB.

Their work was great.

E-Commerce Site Design & Dev for Cosmetics Company

“PANDARIUM WEB knew what I wanted right away.”

2019

PANDARIUM WEB built an e-commerce website for a cosmetics company. Internal stakeholders provided an idea of what they wanted, and PANDARIUM WEB designed and developed a site with admin functionalities.

Moscow, Russia
Marketing Manager, Cosmetics Company

PANDARIUM WEB satisfied the requirements by delivering a functional website that is user-friendly for both customers and administrators. The site has streamlined internal workflows while boosting sales. Honest and communicative, the team facilitated an effortless collaboration.

I’m the marketing manager for a cosmetics company.

What challenge were you trying to address with PANDARIUM WEB?

We wanted to sell our products online. We needed a company to develop our website.

I gave PANDARIUM WEB  ideas of what I wanted, and they developed my website.

I was in contact with one person. They had people for design and development. There were 2–3 people total.

How did you come to work with PANDARIUM WEB?

They were really friendly and understood what I wanted right away. It was easy to choose them.

My company spent $10,000–$25,000.

We worked together in 2019, and it took 4–5 months. Everything is completed for now. If we need improvements, I’ll definitely work with them again.

We’re happy with the whole website. Everything is how we asked for it to be. Our sales increased within two months of launching the website.

PANDARIUM WEB gave us information on how to manage the site ourselves so that we don’t have to overpay somebody else to do so. I can add products myself. Admin is very straightforward. Everything is easy to get to, and it’s easy for customers to pick stuff out. Having one database has simplified our work; before, we’d have to contact customers through Facebook.

How did PANDARIUM WEB perform from a project management standpoint?

PANDARIUM WEB knew what I wanted right away. The communication between us was great. They were honest if something was going to be delivered later than expected. It was really good working with them because they understood me, and I understood them.

They provided suggestions, such as using some of their designs rather than making everything ourselves, since I’m not an artsy person. They showed me a couple of examples. It was really easy to work with them. There were no problems between us.

I especially like that I can admin the website myself. That’s really helpful. This is our first website, and I find it to be really great.

There’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Overall Score They’re really awesome.
    I’ve already referred them.

Software Dev for Warehouse Management Company

"I’m happy with the project."

2019

PANDARIUM WEB developed a web-based system for the company that connects the accounting department to the warehouse and helps keep track of product inventory.

Marketing, Warehouse Management

Everyone that uses the system speaks nothing but praise given that it saves time and minimizes errors. PANDARIUM WEB delivered the solution on time and was always available to address any concerns. Their weekly in-person visits for status updates streamlined the work.

I'm involved with the marketing department for a warehouse management company.

What challenge were you trying to address with PANDARIUM WEB?

We needed someone to develop an online system for us and ended up hiring PANDARIUM WEB for the task.

PANDARIUM WEB developed a web-based system for connecting our warehouse with the accounting department and with the client. I explained what we needed and they developed it. They also helped us become familiar with different areas of the application.

I worked mainly with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with PANDARIUM WEB?

We ran a tender and got quotes from different companies. I had help from a person from our accounting department and one from our warehouse staff help me review the vendors and narrow our list down based on a report I made of all of them.

We were initially looking at five companies and then we chose between three. Eventually, I selected PANDARIUM WEB because their quote was one of the best in terms of price and presentation. We also liked their portfolio and communication style. They were quick to answer questions and come back with different updates on their proposal. It gave us an idea of what it would be like working with them later on, as speed and response time were very important to us.

We spent between $10,000–$15,000 in their work.

We started working together at the beginning of 2019.

We got positive reviews from our customers after using the system for a couple of months. The accounting department says that it’s really helping them save time. Now, they can track all the movement of the goods within the warehouse. Overall, everyone who works with the system is quite happy with it.

How did PANDARIUM WEB perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn’t have any missed deadlines and were always on track. The project was implemented within the timeframe we expected and their communication was smooth. PANDARIUM WEB was always available for any questions and would come to our office every week to do a presentation of what was being done and the project’s status.

I’m happy with the project.

I didn’t find anything that needs improvement. The project went well.

We referred them to one of our colleagues.

CRM & E-Commerce Development for Medical Equipment Company

"They have definitely helped us sell more products online."

2017 - Ongoing

PANDARIUM WEB developed a mobile-responsive CRM using specific front- and backend technologies. They also delivered an e-commerce website.

Russia
Oleg Kravec
Commercial Director, Med Partner

Online sales have increased markedly thanks to PANDARIUM WEB’s work. Thanks to effective project management and frequent communication, the project delivered satisfactory value.

I am the commercial director at Med Partner. We’re a distributor of medical services and equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with PANDARIUM WEB?

We were looking for help with building a CRM and e-commerce development.

We began by creating a technical mission. After that, they started to create the design and prototype for our product. In the end, they created a CRM system so that our managers can control our sales as well as other things. The backend was created using Ruby on Rails, and the frontend was developed using Angular 2. It is a domain CRM system and also works on mobile. They also developed an e-commerce shop for the products, cosmetics, and medical equipment we provide.

We were in contact with two or three managers.

How did you come to work with PANDARIUM WEB?

They were recommended to us by our colleagues who had worked with them on projects before. We decided to connect with them and began working together.

We have spent between $8,000–$10,000 USD so far.

We began working with them in 2017, and the work is still ongoing.

They have definitely helped us sell more products online. The CRM system is really good.

How did PANDARIUM WEB perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has been good. We are in contact two to three times a week. We mostly communicate through email and phone.

I don’t have anything bad to say about them. We are definitely satisfied.

The cost is a bit high, but they have done great work so I think it has been worth it.

We have recommended them to other companies.