Transform your business into a professional site

We design and build digital products for businesses large and small.

Freelancer
Ibadan, Nigeria

PK Hadassah Image

PK Hadassah

We built and launched a website for a comprehensive service provider that offers business training and domestic coaching.

Boundless Designs Image

Boundless Designs

We helped the Boundless Designs team build an interactive website that transforms the way their customers order and pay for services.

Freeview AFRICA TV Image

Freeview AFRICA TV

We helped Freeview Africa TV build a responsive website that promotes their media solutions to attract and convert new customers.

WordPress Dev & Design for Professional Coach & Blogger

"[The team lead] quickly understood what I wanted..."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Ownasite created a WordPress website for a comprehensive service provider that offers business training and domestic coaching. The site integrates a blog and social media outlets along with a newsletter subscription.

Nigeria
Jane Oluwadare
Owner

Ownasite executed an excellent site that alleviates the client of her administrative burdens. It empowers her to effectively organize her community outreach and serves as a consolidated database. The team lead meticulously incorporated the client’s feedback to ensure a great final delivery.

I’m the owner of PK Hadassah, a comprehensive service that offers coaching, business training, cooking, sewing, and more.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ownasite?

I was looking to create a website in order to increase people’s knowledge of (and accessibility to) my business.

Ownasite designed a WordPress website that showcases all of the different services I provide. Each service has a dedicated section, as well as its own social media. They incorporated my blog, where I’ll be sharing my writing, into the site. The team also integrated a chatbot and the option to opt in to my newsletter.

I worked with Joseph (CEO, Ownasite).

How did you come to work with Ownasite?

I found them through an online search. They made me an offer to do my website, so I decided to engage them.

I spent less than $100 on the website.

We worked on the project between November 2019–January 2020.

Joseph delivered a phenomenal product. The website allows me to serve as an organizer within my community and for my existing clients. The platform has greatly reduced my administrative burden; tasks that previously took me two weeks now only take a few hours.

The site enables all clients to partake in the same processes no matter when they come on board. It’s also allowed me to plan training and coaching sessions, so I appreciate the sense of structure that the website has given my business. Its archive and outreach formulas ensure that I’ll effectively contact all of my clients.

How did Ownasite perform from a project management standpoint?

Joseph was very responsive and good about incorporating my feedback. We communicated through WhatsApp, calls, and texts.

Joseph quickly understood what I wanted and offered suggestions that improved upon my original ideas. He was careful to ask me before implementing changes so that my input and needs were addressed.

No, I don’t think so.

Read the contract before signing it. Joseph diligently abides by it.