Delivering a real business change, not just apps.

We provide startups and established brands with Mobile Solutions Expertise and Application Development Services, helping them reach the mobile audience and make the most of the world’s most popular platforms. Orbitum Labs aims for long-term relationships to make a real change for your business rather than just create another piece of software.

Calgary, Canada

HatchTank, MyBabyMilestones, Jacobian Engineering Inc.

My Baby Milestones Image

My Baby Milestones

After getting popular among young parents communities around the world, My Baby Milestones, a fast-growing startup from UK, invited us to rebuild their app completely and match the quality standards they needed to promote it as their premium product worldwide. We updated user interface and came up with animated stickers mechanics which became a signature feature, the first of its kind on the AppStore. Today, the app is in 'Top

Paid' charts around the world with thousands of 5-start reviews from happy users.
HatchTank Image

HatchTank

HatchTank approached us for help to implement their vision of focus groups interaction on mobile platforms. The final product offers an extensive set of incredible visual tools to collect data and extract customer insights. The iOS and Android apps became the primary platforms for most participating brands because of the outstanding level of engagement they provide.

iOS and Android Development for SaaS Company

"They complete tasks quickly without sacrificing product quality."

Feb. 2018 — Ongoing

Orbitum Labs is redeveloping a mobile app for iOS and Android. Functionalities include cloud storage and multimedia uploads.

Calgary, Canada
CEO, Research SaaS Company

Communicative and creative, Orbitum Labs is a success-oriented partner. The team's innovative approach resulted in an enhanced UX. The app now experiences a higher level of usage.

I’m the CEO of a web-based company that provides software services for the market research industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Orbitum Labs?

I hired Orbitum Labs to rebuild our mobile app from scratch. Ideal functionalities included stable multimedia uploads and a great UX for visitors around the world. Also, the platform would allow customers to access cloud storage for their photos and videos.

After receiving platform designs, Orbitum Labs rebuilt iOS and Android versions of our app. The solution utilizes cloud storage for media content.

We work with 2–3 people.

How did you come to work with Orbitum Labs?

I found the team online and sent them a smaller project to complete. Since they did an excellent job, I hired them to develop our app.

We have invested over $50,000 so far.

We began working together in February 2018 and the project is ongoing.

The positive reception of the app directly correlates with our business success. Activity on our app has increased since the start of their engagement.

How did Orbitum Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

They use Slack to communicate and Jira to manage tasks in compliance with the schedule. Fortunately, my point of contact doesn’t require a detailed explanation to understand my goals.

They complete tasks quickly without sacrificing product quality. The team takes pride in their work, always notifying us of long-term issues with potential solutions. What's more, they have a creative working style and frequently offer alternative solutions and suggestions.

They could ask for more clarity during the planning stages to ensure a smooth experience. We’ve encountered problems a couple of times, but they haven't been a big deal. Overall, we have a good working relationship and they’ve improved in the areas we've requested.

Clients should give them space to accomplish goals without providing a prohibitively detailed set of instructions. The team knows what they’re doing and they excel at understanding project goals.

Overall Score I have really enjoyed working with the team.
    Sometimes they fall behind, but that has been our fault as well.
    The price is great.
    Their work yields quality results.
    I would refer them to anyone knowing they would do a good job.