We Are Creative Technologists.

We craft unique digital experiences for your costumers.

We are ORANGE INTERACTIVE, a team of creative technologists, and Centennial marketers. We work alongside our clients identifying the what drives their business, and how their customers interact with their brands.

2002
  • 816, Park Lane Tower Business Bay
    Dubai, DU 56698
    United Arab Emirates
  • CAFIT Square, HiLITE Business Park
    Calicut, KL 673014

Air Arabia, Kalyan Jewellers, Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Burjeel Hospital, Emirates Speciality Hospital, UAE Exchange, Bayzon, Al Ghandi Electronics, Laura Ashley

E-Commerce Dev for Online Freight Marketplace

"Their developers are really professional and know what they’re doing."

Feb. - Sept. 2017

Orange Interactive Technology developed an e-commerce website for a logistics company. Working off of provided wireframes, the team built and designed the platform.

Marzooq Mohammed
CEO, E-SHAHN

The new web portal helped bring in over 500 new customers, exceeding the expectations of the internal team. Orange Interactive Technology goes above and beyond to help client's achieve their goals. The team is hard-working, professional, and easy to work with.

I’m the CEO of E-SHAHN, a logistics-based e-commerce platform. It’s a marketplace for freight forwarders.

What challenge were you trying to address with Orange Interactive Technology?

I needed someone to develop my web portal.

They developed my e-commerce platform to support our B2B logistics needs. The basic idea was to bring the service provider and customers to a single platform. I provided the mockups, which they used as a springboard for development.

I had one main point of contact at Orange Interactive Technology.

How did you come to work with Orange Interactive Technology?

With the kind of budget I had, I didn’t think they’d be able to deliver what I wanted and I’d need to do modifications. I’m impressed. Their work was great.

We have invested less than $20,000.

Our engagement ran from  February–September 2017.

I’m really impressed with their work. I was ready to do the review for them because they delivered everything that I wanted. They were able to understand my requirements well. I wanted to market the portal later, but the portal itself brought in around 500 customers when it was introduced to the market.

How did Orange Interactive Technology perform from a project management standpoint?

Our teams used Asana to manage the project together.

Their developers are really professional and know what they’re doing.

No. I’m happy with the way they are.

E-Commerce Dev for International Brand

"The deployment itself went very smoothly."

Mar. - Aug. 2017

Orange Interactive Technology provided e-commerce website development. Their team built the front- and backend of the project as well as payments and server work.

Dubai, UAE
Salin Bharathan
IT & Marketing, Bond Middle East General Trading LLC

Orange Interactive Technology deployed the project well. Automated processes were effective. Communication and workflow were effective. The technical team is available and collaborative. Traffic increased.

I am from the marketing department of Lauraashley in UAE and responsible for the website lauraashley.ae. Laura Ashley is an international brand and we take care of their local presence here in UAE.

For what projects/services did your company hire Orange Interactive Technology?

We engaged with Orange Interactive Technology to create a completely new website serving our local customers. We wanted a smart, intuitive, clean Ecommerce website where customers can purchase our products with ease.

We wanted a complete E-Commerce website integrating shopping cart and payment gateway. Additionally, we wanted to increase the general traffic to the website, which can bring a higher sales conversion rate.

Orange was suggested by a reference and we started working with them doing a catalogue website and make to order website initially in 2014. Later when we wanted to change our website to e-commerce platform, in 2017, the selection was an automatic process. We have been working with Orange since 2014. Since then we are using their hosting and maintenance service.

The scope of the project is to design and develop a ECommerce website to sell our products online with an extraordinary and elegant look and feel. They build our entire platform end-to-end (design, front-end, back-end, server and payment processing, logistics partner integration etc.).

Their CTO, Creative Director and Project Manager was our main point of contact throughout the project

The deployment itself went very smoothly, both from the development and project management perspective. The new site is still fantastic. In fact, there was a considerable increase in our sales conversion rate.

We didn’t experience any issues with communication or workflow.

Their technical team is locally available which made it easy to communicate and collaborate with them.

No, I’m pretty happy with them right now.

Overall Score Overall their approach to work is very good and respect the change requests. Apart from that, more important to say is the after service which has bee
    Overall it was very good experience working with them
    Reasonable
    They provide high-quality work, and our communication with them was seamless.
    We would absolutely recommend them

Web & Mobile Development for Business Supplies Company

“I’ve worked with other players as well, in terms of website and Xamarin development, and I’d rank Orange as the best.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Orange Interactive Technology provides development services for a B2B office supplies company. Their work includes app development in Xamarin and web development in PHP.

Parmeet Singh
Director & Co-Founder, Bayzon

Orange Interactive Technology’s efforts have been met with positive acclaim. The team have proven themselves to be reliable, skilled, and efficient.  Customers can expect a expect a highly supportive team that’s available at the drop of a hat.

I’m the co-founder and director of Bayzon.com. We deal with B2B supplies, mainly office supplies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Orange Interactive Technology?

I was looking for website development.

Orange developed our website and are providing backend support for us. They’re also developing our app, and we’re considering using them for SEO. The website was made with PHP, and the app is being developed in Xamarin. They’re giving us the most suitable options in terms of cost and convenience.

Vikas (Technical Director) is our main point of contact, and I’ve interacted with around six team members from the graphics and development teams, as needed.

How did you come to work with Orange Interactive Technology?

We found out about them through a reference. I looked around at many options before settling on Orange. I found them to be the best for delivering the solutions I was looking for.

The cost so far is more than $50,000.

We started working with Orange in the April–June 2017 period, and it’s ongoing.

It’s been good, and that’s the reason we’re still working together. I don’t know how to express it in metrics, but I’ve been happy with their work, and I’ve referred them to others. They’re available for us whenever it’s needed, whether it be in terms of supporting the website or enhancing it. They provide us the solutions we need, as and when we need them. They’re good at their work and supportive to our business, which is the most important part.

I’ve worked with other players as well, in terms of website and Xamarin development, and I’d rank Orange as the best. They’re able to understand what my queries are and deliver on them. That makes the biggest difference, and that’s what matters to me. If I can pass on the message and people will get it, it makes my job much easier. They’ve been great at it, and they’ve delivered all the tasks I’ve passed on to them so far.

There’s not much that comes to mind right now. I’ve been using some marketing tools by myself, for Google Ads and other things, and I’m also using Orange for support there. If anything comes to my mind, not only about the website and the app, I can ask them, and they’ll either direct me to the right people or take care of it themselves.

If the client can define what they want, they can deliver.

Overall Score Everything’s been good so far.
    That’s why I’m putting more jobs in their hand.
    They’re very cost-effective.
    I've already recommended them.

Brand Design for Financial Services Company

"Their brief grasping skills and design ideas were impressive."

Jan. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Orange Interactive Technology was tasked with delivering quality brand design assets.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Hrishikesh Rajasekharan
Senior Marketing Officer, UAE Exchange LLC

They were able to fulfill briefs within a short timeframe and are focused on their work.

UAE Exchange - Senior Marketing officer

For what projects/services did your company hire Orange Interactive Technology?

Brand Design

Quality in design, timely deliverables

Based on previous experiences

Brand Design

I have had the opportunity to be their client. A focused team with a vast knowledge of design and art.

Have always delivered their deliverables on time, with the perfect solution. A team that can take in briefs like a hawk.

Their brief grasping skills and design ideas were impressive.

NA