It's not about the vision, it's where you take it.

Opus Creative Group is a Brand Consulting and Creative Agency based in downtown Los Angeles. A team of creatives, thinkers and developers. We are known for helping emerging tech and manufacturing companies to disrupt, stand out and grow. With our experience, deep industry expertise and all the collaborators to make it happen, we inspire success.

2000
Los Angeles, CA
  • 548 S. Spring St. PH10
    Los Angeles , CA 90013

America Chung Nam, LA Apple Germany, Munich  Aqualitec, Santa Monica  Aruspex, Inc., San Francisco Hitachi America, Ltd., Santa Clara/CA  Leolo IT & Media, Glonn/Germany Nexus Partners, Menlo  Pentacode, Munich  Rockley Publishing, Ontario/Canada Savvion, Santa Clara, CA Softlab AG, Munich The ContentWrangler, San Francisco Tebis AG, Munich Tier Logic, Menlo Park

Various branding concepts Image

Various branding concepts

We have created over 300 brand identities for a variety of industry sectors, mostly:

- IT/new technologies
- Hospitality
- Healthcare
- Automotive
- Manufacturing

Amauri Website Image

Amauri Website

Web site design for a Korean umbrella manufacturer.

- Tradeshow collateral

Fleischmann Image

Fleischmann

Brand identity for upscale restaurant.

- Menus

Softlab Image

Softlab

Award-winning marketing campaign for a German software company

Silverbac Technology Image

Silverbac Technology

Branding for a technology firm in the textiles industry

Kavana Health Image

Kavana Health

Brand identity for CBD research institute and wholesale company.

Ideattack Image

Ideattack

Brand identity for international consulting firm.

- Brochures

America Chung Nam Image

America Chung Nam

Brand identity and Website for international logistics firm.

Leolo IT Image

Leolo IT

Website development for European IT company.

Primo Image

Primo

Brand identity for cycling company

Web Design & SEO for Databank Solutions Firm

"He has a very clear idea of what he thinks is appropriate, but is also open to suggestions."

Apr. - July 2017

After taking over a failing project, Marc Posch Design crafted corporate designs and websites on a tight schedule. The designs prioritized SEO, security, and speed, along with a fluid UI/UX.

Munich, Germany
Lorenz Strasser
CEO, Pentacode

One month after launch, the website was driving 30% of inbound calls and markedly increasing sales. Marc Posch Design impressed with their fast turnarounds and deep industry knowledge. Rather than pushing their original plans, the agency focused on refining and refreshing the company's ideas.

Our company is called Sandstrom Brand Management. We are not a publicly-listed company. We provide DataBank solutions for enterprises that are too large for Excel and too small for SAP.

What challenge were you trying to address with Marc Posch Design?

We developed a solution for the hotel and restaurant industry, which we are now putting onto the market. Marc Posch delivered the entire corporate design, including website programming.

In the past, when I worked as CEO of a restaurant chain, we worked alongside Marc Posch for a couple of projects. From start to finish, executing our software took three months. This was partially due to the fact that our initial coder left a huge mess that had to be solved. If that hadn't been the case, we would have finished the project within six weeks. This is the time it takes on average; he's very fast.

That project was based in WordPress because that was the platform that the first coder used. Marc Posch coded another site for us from scratch using a different technology. He paid attention to SEO, upload speeds, and security. We used to get a lot of spam, but now we don't. He also designed on flying buttons for quick contact. You'll see all these features if you look at our website.

I wanted a logical website that a visitor could easily navigate and remember. He did it all very much to my liking.

Marc Posch employs a number of freelancers, along with the people who work in his office. I was in touch with a guy in Cologne, Germany, somebody in Los Angeles, and somebody in New York. I'm not sure about the size of his organization because he's my direct contact.

How did you come to work with Marc Posch Design?

He was a customer at one of our restaurants, saw our corporate design, and contacted me to show his proposal. I liked his proposal, and that's how we started.

I've spent €15,000 ($18,600 USD).

Marc Posch worked with me from April 2017 to July 2017.

We receive a lot more hits now, and our sales have increased tremendously. Within four weeks, we started to generate about 30% of our inbound calls through the website.

How did Marc Posch Design perform from a project management standpoint?

He's very professional, but doesn’t have any ego. He has a very clear idea of what he thinks is appropriate, but is also open to suggestions. From my personal experience, you need to persuade other designers to adopt your ideas. They fight and resist you. This is not the case with Marc, and that's why we like working with him.

He gives a lot of input, but he’s not adamant about getting his own idea through. Instead, he listens, takes my ideas, and makes them better.

Personally, I think how quickly he gets things done is astounding. I mostly communicate with him via email, but once or twice we speak on the phone. He gets up very early, and that comes in handy because my timetable is very different from the one in Los Angeles. We have hours of time difference, but there's no conflict at all.

I've been working with Marc for over 20 years, developing several projects, and my experience has always been the same. He's extremely fast, understanding, and very good at executing. On top of all this, he gives great input, which is partially responsible for improvements that we wouldn't have thought about. He's got a very deep understanding of the industries he's working for, whether they are technical or very hands-on, like a restaurant.

He's great at development, whether of engineering, ideas, or designs. He is not somebody I would go to for permanent, routine jobs. Using him on day-to-day business would be a waste of money and talent. He's great at creating things.

Don't follow a daily routine.

Sometimes I change the process, which screws up the timeline we agreed upon in the beginning.
    He said what he would charge and stuck to it. If you add features later, you are charged more. I wouldn't say he's inexpensive, but that's why I keep on coming back to him.
    He's always on time, and he delivers excellent results. That's why I continue to work with him.
    I have referred them several times already.