End-to-End, Practical Media Production & Marketing

Strategy, for any project, is key and our boutique agency proudly collaborates with local, creative freelances who know what it takes to create value.

We only produce effective, high-quality media that not only tells a story but actually gets results and we do this by asking lots of questions and more importantly, listening.

We are on a mission to dominate the media and marketing space with realistic costs and happy customers, so shoot us an email and let's get chatting.

2018
  • Melbourne
    Australia

McGrath Real Estate, Melbourne Street Eatz, Kincrome Tools & Equipment, Basco Wholesale, Aware Environmental, Content Savvy.
Basco Wholesale Website Image

Kincrome Tools & Equipment

Toughbuilt Tools Australia Image

Toughbuilt Tools Australia

Design, graphics, anitmation, photogarphy and web development.

Product Promo Video // Derma Roller (Female Actor)

Product Promo Video // Derma Roller (Male Actor)

Melbourne Street Eatz // Hype Video

Video Production for Real Estate Advertising

"The work was conducted and finished in an exceptional manner."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

OnTopa MEDIA created videos for real estate company’s online advertising efforts. They approached the project strategically, creating storyboards, scripting, and filming.

Chris Manolopoulos
Sales & Marketing Manager, McGrath Real Estate

The videos significantly increased online traffic. Feedback has been positive both externally and internally. OnTopa MEDIA was worked quickly throughout the project. Mindful of customer service, they communicated effectively with their partners.

A Residential Real Estate Agency - Being one of the biggest in Australia. My position is senior sales agent and operations manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire OnTopa MEDIA?

For the promotion of properties and staff profiles including auction videos.

We achieved an increase of 40% in views (online traffic) to our existing online advertisements with the addition of videos. This consequently helped us achieve a fantastic result for our home owners.

After interviewing 4 other companies - OnTopa Media was the most personable, flexible and produced the best end outcome over the others.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

OnTopa Media was invited to our properties. Assisted in our strategic approach in creating a storyboard, scripting and filming. Style elements provided where outstanding and captivating while giving our firm and properties a great advantage. We received great feedback from the work from our own clients and we were all pleased at the prompt finishings of the work.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Approximately 3 to 4 members of staff were involved with the finalization of the project which was stress free and communicated with us all throughout the way.

Feedback from our clients has been extremely good, especially after using some other companies in the past.  The work was conducted and finished in an exceptional manner.

Workflow was easy between us and the OnTopa team - with either regular emails and updates or just being attainable via phone.

The most impressive aspects of the company was quality work in a lightning speed timing. While also being mindful of customer service while out on the field / in production.

N/A

Video Production for Economic Literacy Nonprofit

"They are very responsive, friendly, and yet professional."

June 2019 - Oct. 2019

OnTopa MEDIA produced a series of videos for an economic literacy nonprofit. The team set up equipment, filmed, and edited the split-screen lecture series.

Joshua Dalton
President, Modern Money Australia

The video series led to an uptick in the youtube channel's traffic and recieved positive feedback on their clarity and quality. OnTopa MEDIA establishes a seamless workflow and is quick to respond to questions. The team produces high-quality videos through a collaborative process.

Modern Money Australia is a community organisation dedicated to promoting and improving economic literacy in the general community. I work as the President of the organisation and help to run free events with economists in Sydney and Melbourne.

For what projects/services did your company hire OnTopa MEDIA?

We hired OnTopa MEDIA to record and produce a series of video productions of the lectures by the economists.

We hoped to have a series of high-quality video productions to share with the broader community and use as material to promote future events.

He was recommended to us by an colleague who knew of him. We had a trial run for the first production and were so impressed we hired him to do two further productions.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Once we commissioned OnTopa MEDIA we did a preliminary inspection of the venue, followed by setting up for the actual events in the space of half an hour before the lecture started. OnTopa MEDIA was very effective at bringing equipment that was ready to run almost instantly and very effective at maintaining the speaker within the frame of vision for such a small venue.

They worked very well and in a professional manner with senior economists and was able to communicate effectively with both the Modern Money Australia team and the speakers during the events. The videos were designed to focus on the speaker whilst running split screen with the lecture slides, to provide a more effectively educational format.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

OnTopa MEDIA was very thorough in understanding our exact vision for the format of the productions and it paid off with the company providing a very polished draft that only required minimal feedback and alterations before being ready to upload and share with the broader community.

Viewers appreciate the quality and clarity of the productions, noting how professional they appear relative to other similar works from other organizations. We have had a significant uptick in traffic on our Youtube channel as a consequence.

Very effective, OnTopa MEDIA is quick to respond to queries and clarifications whilst also being patient with delayed responses.

The quality and efficiency of the work that is provided. They are very responsive, friendly, and yet professional.

There is no discernible way we could be more impressed with the work of OnTopa MEDIA.

Web Design for Marketing Website

"He has his own creative flair, which is very contemporary and with the times."

OnTopa MEDIA supported the development of an e-commerce website. Their work has involved backend development, UX design, and user analytics.

Australia
Marketing Executive, Whistly

The vendor's services have sparked more email subscribers and social media engagement. The highly accessible website is easy to edit, which has conserved internal resources. OnTopa MEDIA's detail-oriented specialists maintain a driven, eager-to-help attitude.

I'm the owner, designer and founder of Whistly. We're an Australian company that specialises in Designing and Manufacturing clever, local and durable Australian made carry goods. Since developing the products, I've shifted my position into marketing to grow the brand.

For what projects/services did your company hire OnTopa MEDIA?

I hired Pete to assist with our Ecommerce website and to help us clarify our branding position. He helped significantly with the back end of the website to make the user experience great on a platform I can now operate. He's helped me understand analytics and still helps in unpacking the data coming onto the site. Beyond his Ecommerce knowledge, he has a broad skill set and was able to produce very attractive and catchy videos and stop motions that really played on the ethos of the brand. It can be hard to turn a spoken ethos of a brand into a moving image and capture everything in such a short amount of video time. He did an amazing job to achieve this.

We wanted to create a website that helped sell the features and benefits of the product. From our previous site we learnt the importance of doing just that. It was important that we captured the identity of the company to help show its ethos through imagery. We also needed to learn how we can further develop the website in the future as well as gain insights from analytics.

I worked briefly with Pete at a previous employer when we both worked in completely different roles.

I had heard that he started a business helping business with content, analytics, online stores etc. His skill set is broad. It was only after I saw some of his work through his website and realised his knowledge would be very beneficial for the growth of Whistly.

Pete helped us understand how his services could benefit us. From the beginning he showed us how Website development, Stop Motions and Social Media Videos would be beneficial for the brand. We then mapped out how to implement and execute our online presence. This mostly consisted of Pete meeting agreed time line dates to show progress of the job. It was great that he got us involved in the process to and share some of our ideas. Over phone calls we were able to identify what changes needed to be made which suited my schedule too. For each part of the project he showed a tremendous amount of patience. He sat down to teach me how to run the website and also showed us ways of how to implement our new social content. Pete was good at sharing examples and mocking up his ideas to help us understand what his intentions were which made the process seamless.

Pete does it all. It's quite impressive.

Our mailing list has grown significantly and we have, albeit still growing, a social media base that engages with us. We're still seeing returns from implementing his social media ideas. The website is now very easy to operate which makes changes easy to perform. We've also noticed an increased cart to finalised sale rate by mapping the website intuitively. We've also been able to capture this information and amend the website to improve product shopability. We're still rolling out much of the great work Pete has completed, and we're sure the results will follow.

Pete was on top of it the whole way. When things got busy he took on more responsibility to help execute. The workflow was quite effective.

Pete is a great guy to work with. His quality and eye for detail is awesome. He has his own creative flair, which is very contemporary and with the times. I just liked how easy everything was. On top of all of this, Pete is a empathetic and clever person, which allows him to dig deep into understanding needs and wants.

I can't think of any areas for improvement for Pete.

Overall Score 4.8 out 5! great work.
    Very easy to organise. Constantly was there to help on and off the clock.
    Compared to others on the market, his value and cost is great.
    Pete's work says it all. The images are crisp and the content is catchy!
    I already have referred Pete's business to two other companies who are interested in his services.

Soccer Profile Video for Student Athlete

"I was blown away by his work ethic and dedication towards this project."

Mar. - Nov. 2019

OnTopa MEDIA produced a highlight reel to showcase a student athlete's soccer abilities and academic life. The video included stock footage, interviews, and production effects.

Athlete

The video has already attracted attention from four college coaches in America. OnTopa MEDIA was diligent throughout the project, filming additional footage, working late hours, and taking the time to involve the client during the editing process. They went above and beyond at each stage.

I am a soccer player looking to play at the college level in America.

For what projects/services did your company hire OnTopa MEDIA?

OnTopa MEDIA was hired to film, edit and produce a profile video as well as a highlight reel of me playing soccer. The profile video included interviews and stock footage to creative a narrative surround my life. This video portrays me as a person and my academic and athletic achievements

I hoped to showcase myself as a person as well as my skills as a student and soccer player for college coaches to view and contact me.

OnTopaMEDIA was recommended by a colleague as a reputable video production company

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Footage of me playing soccer, doing school work, going to the park, and being with my family was filmed. Along with this, a sit down interview took place and was filmed, in which i answered a series of questions given by OnTopaMEDIA to capture my life as an individual.

The large quantity of footage was then edited down into a shorter video, adding lighting changes, sound and video effects.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

OnTopaMEDIA asked for me to look over the profile video consistently and provide feeback. My feedback and suggestions were taken on board and changes to the final product were made in accordance to my wishes and expectations.

A final editing session was conducted in the presence of myself for any last wishes or ideas i had for the video before it was completed

I have already been contacted by 4 college coaches after watching the video

Peter Topa (OnTopaMEDIA) is great to work with. He was understanding and respected of my views towards ideas and gave his opinions on topics which i found very insightful

I was blown away by his work ethic and dedication towards this project. He worked late hours to get it done and filmed more footage than was required, going above and beyond at every stage.

The busy schedule on both sides occasionally caused a slight delay in organising times to go over the video

Customer Journey Demo Video for Personal Loan Company

"The timeline was well met, so I'm impressed and thankful for their effort."

Jul. - Aug. 2019

OnTopa MEDIA produced a video of the customer journey for a personal loan company. The 20–30 minute video incorporates animation, music, and other sounds.

Joyce Shin
Digital Marketing Executive, Wingate Consumer Finance (NOW FINANCE)

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. OnTopa MEDIA kept the project moving through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout. Their founder not only enhanced the project creatively, but also demonstrated a vested interest in long-term outcomes.

I'm a digital marketing executive at NOW FINANCE, which is a personal loan lender based in Australia.

For what projects/services did your company hire OnTopa MEDIA?

We required a new video that demonstrates our customer and broker journey to potential external partners.

We wanted a sleek-looking organizational video that’s easy to follow.

One of our team members found them while searching on Google. We set up a face-to-face meeting with Peter (Founder, OnTopa MEDIA). His proactive response encouraged me to select their agency.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

I gave OnTopa MEDIA raw footage files that screen-captured our end-to-end systems. Peter edited the footage and added animations, text descriptions, background music, and other sounds. The final product is a 20–30 minute video.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Peter was very proactive and easy to work with. He understood every project requirement and constantly followed up to deliver the best possible outcome.

The executive team is very happy with how well the video turned out. External feedback shows that it’s definitely helped the demo presentation.

OnTopa MEDIA gave us a clear idea of when we would see each draft of the video. The timeline was well met, so I'm impressed and thankful for their effort.

Peter’s proactive attitude blew me away. He's responsible and committed to what he does in order to ensure that his clients are happy with the end result.

There was a lack of pre-made options available as to what I could choose to use for animation/design. However, this point wasn't explained properly in the initial brief meeting by our side. I believe OnTopa MEDIA would have otherwise informed us that there would be additional time and cost required to customize animations.

Digital Strategy and Photography for Sock Company

"They were true professionals from the get go."

June - July 2019

OnTopa MEDIA assisted with branding and marketing efforts for a growing sock company. Their team was responsible for strategy, photography, and postproduction. They also advise on social media content and strategy.

Cheltenham, Australia
Mat Lowater
Founder, Put a Sock on it

The content created by OnTopa MEDIA has helped grow the brand's online presence and audience. Their team has an effective strategy and produces clear high-quality photographs. Always open to feedback, they put in the time and effort to produce the best possible product.

I am the Founder of Put a Sock on it. I do everything from sourcing manufacturers, designing socks, marketing, advertising.

For what projects/services did your company hire OnTopa MEDIA?

We were looking to scale our business by really creating a brand that could be known and trusted with a clear vision, personality and reputation. We needed help to create a step by step action plan about how we can reach our goals, photography that could be used in multiple social media channels.

We wanted to be able to have a clear vision and though process in regards to our advertising. Strong photography that depicts our target customer, with loads of different angles and approaches to our new range.

I found Ontopa MEDIA through google. When I found the clutch website and saw they were fairly close I messaged them with my vision and they were happy to talk about what I was after exactly in person. After being extremely happy with the way Pete held himself and the prices given we then booked a shoot in for the Saturday.

Without knowing the in's and out's of what I was exactly after, Pete sat me down to talk about my audience, vision, and steps to take. We then worked on different lighting techniques and angles until I was 110% happy with where we were at then started production. I asked for different types of product shots and ended up with 600 + photos at the end of the day. Ontopa MEDIA then spent time post production to then send me images that I was over the moon with. Different sizes, angles, lighting all in high resolution for me to use.

I spent the day with Pete primarily who was really nice throughout the day, helpful, insightful and always was willing to show me why he'd be doing something a certain way. I then dealt with his associates over email in a timely and very punctual manner.

Since working with Ontopa MEDIA we have updated our website to display the beautiful product that was completed. We are following their content strategy when posting on our social media channels, growing our audience and customers. Using the content for ad's as well.

The workflow was very clear, effective and polite. I was always responded to in a timely manner pre and post production as to what was happening.

The way they conducted themselves. They were true professionals from the get go. I've never been run through all the aspects that Ontopa MEDIA undertook. They made me feel as though it wasn't a problem at all. The patience after 10+ hours on a Saturday was unbelievable.

If I'm being extremely critical maybe the speed could have been a little quicker, although I'm sure me asking for different lighting, angles and shots all the time didn't help.

Overall Score Perfect.
    Fantastic, I was only free on the weekend which they were happy to accomodate for me.
    Really good considering how much time and effort went in.
    No complaints from start to finish.
    I already have been

Branding Video for Copywriting & Marketing Business

"The delivery has certainly exceeded my initial goals."

May 2019

OnTopa MEDIA produced and edited an interview-style video to showcase a writing and editing brand.

Catherine Falalis
Founder, Content Savvy

The target audience responded positively to the content through Facebook organic views, likes, and shares. An accessible agency, OnTopa MEDIA maintained professional, yet personable communication throughout the timeline. They are excellent at guiding video subjects through the filming process.

I am the founder of a boutique copywriting and Instagram marketing consultancy called Content Savvy. We offer copywriting services and Instagram management services to Australian-based bridal and wellness brands

For what projects/services did your company hire OnTopa MEDIA?

We wanted to create original video content to market our brand, especially across our social media and website. Our challenge was that we didn't have the internal capabilities or equipment to be able to create a quality, professional video ourselves.

I really wanted to showcase Content Savvy's overall service offering and also capture my natural personality within the video. I wanted to discuss specifically why we have chosen to work with bridal and wellness brands, expanding on the importance of these industries within our belief and value system.

I wanted the product to be executed professionally, and as such, receive positive feedback from my audience. The intention was to share this across my social media channels and on my newly developed website.

I have been friends with the founder for quite some time and wanted to support him. I also really value his talents and craft. As I am a little camera shy, I wanted to work closely with someone who I trusted, and Peter (Owner & Producer, OnTopa MEDIA) made me feel very comfortable about the entire process from the get-go.  I did get quotes from two other brands however, I felt most comfortable with OnTopa MEDIA's approach.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Peter and I had multiple phone discussions to discuss my vision for the video and what I wanted to achieve by creating it. He also gave me some amazing advice to help ease my nerves regarding speaking on camera. As this was an interview-style piece, I was asked to come up with a few questions I would like to answer on camera, to best highlight Content Savvy's inner workings and service offerings. OnTopa MEDIA added their own questions into the mix, which I approved, and a date was set for filming.

We spent many hours filming, and OnTopa MEDIA provided all the equipment necessary. They then went on to edit the video and sent us three drafts. We offered our feedback, and ultimately ended up with the amazing final video.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Peter was the sole person involved with this project. He received my feedback and made the necessary amendments. We had three rounds of small adjustments before the final video was sent out.

I have had an overwhelming response from my community, with many commenting on the professional execution of the video. The delivery has certainly exceeded my initial goals.

The video has already received over 355 organic views on Facebook, seven shares across my community, and many comments and likes. We have yet to try this video with paid ads, however, I look forward to seeing those results.

We maintained open communication at all times, and OnTopa MEDIA consulted with us through every step of the process.

The most impressive thing about OnTopa MEDIA is their ability to be so relatable and personable, whilst remaining professional. They take the time to make you feel comfortable and at ease before filming, during the shoot and afterward.

I was very satisfied with the overall process and outcome of this project.

The deadlines and schedules were adhered to.
    The cost was worth every cent and very reasonable pricing for what we received.
    The quality was on brand and highly executed.

Promo Video for Restaurant

“We were impressed with their modern technology, creative ideas, and amazing attention to detail.”

Feb. 2019

OnTopa Media filmed, directed, and produced two promotional videos.

Tim Jordan
Chairman, Those Guys Food Group PTY LTD

The new videos increased sales and sped up the deal-closing process. Determination to excel and frequent communication are what make OnTopa Media a top-notch partner.

I am the chairman of Those Guys Food Group, a food-service company based in Melbourne, Australia.

For what projects/services did your company hire OnTopa Media?

We hired OnTopa Media to film, direct, and produce two promotional videos for our company.

Our main goal was to have social media marketing videos available for companies and clients; we wanted to showcase what we have to offer.

OnTopa Media was recommended to us by a marketing agency.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

OnTopa Media first met with us to discuss the objectives and outcomes we were hoping to achieve. Then, they came back to us with a detailed outline of the project, as well as the schedule. Next, we commenced filming and our part was complete. Over the next two weeks we received our first draft. After taking our input onboard, we quickly achieved a successful outcome.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Our project manager provided us with regular emails, as well as online proofing platforms for approving video drafts. Additionally, we had phone calls and Skype calls for some meetings.

As soon as we received our videos, we were able to attract more business by sharing them with potential clients. Having the ability to give clients an insight into our services visually has allowed us to close deals quicker. It has also sped up our entire sales process.

The workflow between teams was very effective. Every email was replied to within hours and the team sometimes answered our questions before we even asked them. As professionals in the industry, they guided us through the process. With their foresight and creativity, the entire process was easy.

We were impressed with their modern technology, creative ideas, and amazing attention to detail. We also appreciated how determined they were about ensuring our objectives were met.

Initially, we didn't realize just how much time and effort goes into the editing process; the outcome was well worth the wait and went beyond our expectations.

They were professional and prompt.
    We expected to pay more given the amount of personalized care, attention, and time that went into the project.
    Our expectations were far exceeded and their equipment and process is outstanding.

Video Production for Beauty Tool Retailer

"The amount of quality put in over such a short period of time impressed us."

July 2019

OnTopa MEDIA produced a video for an online beauty tool retailer. The videos served as advertisements and were posted on the brand's social media channels.

Joel Parfett
Director, Sudden Beauty

The video ads lead to an overnight increase in sales. OnTopa MEDIA facilitates a smooth collaboration between teams through effective communication. Their team produces high-quality work which met the expectations the internal team.

I am the director of Sudden Beauty which I am oline retail store for beauty tools

For what projects/services did your company hire OnTopa MEDIA?

I hire on top media to create video footage to be created into an ad and featured on social media

Engage an audience to have an emotional response to my product

A friend mention on top media an highly recommend

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We did a routine video of how to use the product and what it would be like everyday for the client themself.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

On top media was very professional, willing to tackle all challenges and found them to be fun and really put all of his effort in.

The ads that were created have scaled my product with sales increasing overnight

Very easy and loving, both partied worked very well together

The amount of quality put in over such a short period of time impressed us.

I am overly satisfied with his work

Worked with me and my time frame
    Worked with my budget an was very reasonable
    Very professional, punctual, on time, communication is great. Can’t fault
    5/5 recommend and have recommended